The More Things Change ...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That put me right over the edge, too, and I felt my cock spasming in orgasm, shooting my semen into her eagerly accepting body.

We lay together, me still fully inside her, both of us now covered in our own sweat, as we fought for breath.

"Do you want me to get off you, now?" she asked. In response, all on their own, my hands flew up and grabbed her ass and held her tightly pressed against me.

"No! If you can, please, stay with me like this? Until I lose my erection? It won't be long, and this has been such a dream come true for me, I don't want this to end!"

"I was afraid you would want me to let you go," she said. "We can stay like this as long as you want, lover."

So we remained there for a few more minutes, until the absolute limits of the male body had been reached, and my erection faded at last.

She rolled off me, and laid down beside me. I saw her reach a hand down, between her legs, and rub herself. She pulled her fingers up to her mouth, and I saw they were covered in my semen. She licked her fingers clean, and reached down for more.

"Oh, that is so hot to watch," I said.

"I can't help myself. I've always loved my own taste. And now I find I love the taste of your semen, too."

"There's a bit more where that came from," I said, "If you want it?"

She instantly rose up, and placed my now soft cock in her mouth and started sucking. Sure enough, I think she did get a few more drops.

Later, we were about to fall asleep, when Nicole said, "Roy? Why did it take so long for this to happen?"

I was spooned up against her back, and I said, "You know how wonderful this has been?"

"Yes."

"Our friendship means even more to me than this."

She started crying, and kissing my hand. "Silly! I think we can manage both. Don't you?"

"I think we will. We'll work to make it so."

###

I awoke around 10:00AM to the smell of breakfast, and the sound of a dryer running. It was a cool morning, too cool for the mosquitos, and Nicole had opened the windows and doors. It had been ages since I had slept so late.

"Turns out the dryer was just unplugged," she said. Apart from an apron, she was as naked as I was. "And look! I found the car keys! They were in my purse, after all." She came around the kitchen island and embraced me. We kissed, for a nice, long time. Finally, though, I pulled away from her and said,

"New rule. From now on, my pet-name for you is "LT." Short for "Little Trickster." Understood?"

"Yes. I like that!" She threw herself at me, grinding her hips and belly against mine, as I cupped her breasts in my hands.

"Little Trickster?" Marlene said, standing at the open door. "But you don't even know the half of it. Good morning, my loves. I am so happy for you both! Roy, you wanted to know why our marriage is failing? I'm ready to tell you. There is a lot I have to tell you. And you're going to need each other's love and support, because it's bad. I don't understand it all, either."

###

Nicole had made no move to get dressed. And as Marlene was my wife, and there was no point in hiding or even trying to deny anything, I didn't bother to get dressed, either. Frankly, I didn't care how she felt about it, at that moment.

"So, the tourist high-school kids arrested in Italy?" I said.

"A lie. I had to get myself out of the picture to help clear the way for you two. Poor Nicole, she'd tell me all the feminine wiles she'd tried to ply you with, and you were just this rock of a decent man."

"Marlene! Please? Let me explain it?" Nicole said.

I looked at her. "So you two never talked about us, our situation?"

"All the time, almost nightly," Marlene said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Two wonderful people were hurting. I thought if I could bring you two together, you'd be good for each other. And I was right. Look at you both, this morning! So happy!"

"Until now, until finding out everything was a lie," I said.

"Roy," Nicole said, and reached out to me, but I turned away from her.

"You knew Marlene wouldn't be here? Knew we'd be alone? Manipulated the whole situation last night, losing the car keys, the dryer not working, all of it?"

"Yes," Nicole said, angry. "And I'd do it again, and have you mad at me, again, because last night it was all worth it! I finally got to make love to you! Do you know how long I've watched you suffer over a marriage you can't save? I finally got to give myself, my body, heart and soul, to you. And yes, I did it for me, too! You don't know how long I've been aching to do this. So I had to lie and manipulate you, Marlene and me, both, to get you past your too-damn-good-for-your-own-self ethics and morals! Jesus, do you want to know why so many women settle for lousy men? Because good men are SUCH a pain in the ass to deal with!"

"Wait," I said. "A marriage that can't be saved? What do you know about it?"

Nicole's eyes went wide at the realization of what she had said. She began to stammer, and I cut her off, saying,

"No. Marlene. Let's have this out. Please? For God's sake, just tell me, what is so wrong with us? Is it something I've done? Or haven't done?"

She walked up to me and reached out to put her hand on my face. But I was in a towering anger. I brushed her hand away, and shoved her back away from me.

"I deserve that," she said.

"Talk, then we'll see about anything else," I said.

She sighed. "Can we sit down? This will take a while. And I could use a quadruple Whiskey, Scotch, or any damn thing else."

"It's only a quarter to eleven in the morning," I said.

"Pour one for yourself, too. You're going to need it."

"I'll get the bottle," Nicole said, and went to fetch it.

When she was gone, Marlene and I stood there, looking at each other.

"You still look damn nice," she said. "Lucky Nicole. I bet I was right. I bet you were good for each other. I bet you two were exactly what each of you needed. Roy, whatever else happens, none of what caused this is Nicole's fault. She's always carried a torch for you, even before her marriage with Nick began its parallel descent with ours. And as it became obvious to her there was no saving her marriage, her affection turned to you, the best man in her life. In everything you are about to hear, keep that in mind? I was a lying bitch, for lying bitch reasons, which you're about to hear all about. Nicole lied because she loves you, she needs you, and she was hoping to rescue you. And hopefully, have you for herself. Keep that in mind, please? Don't hurt her because of me. You and she can have a great life, together. She honestly loves you. And you're such a good man. You deserve someone who loves you."

I walked over to the table, still naked, and sat down. I pointed to the other side of the table, farthest from me, and motioned her towards it.

Nicole came back in, with a full bottle of whiskey and three glasses. She too, was still naked. She sat at the midpoint between me and Marlene, opened the Whiskey, and poured a double in all three glasses. They took sips, I didn't even pick mine up.

"Roy," Marlene said. "Drink it down and have a refill. You're going to need it."

I didn't touch the glass.

"Ok, then" she said. "Here we go." She swallowed her entire glass, and Nicole refilled it.

"Roy, to start with, I never loved you."

"WHAT?"

"Never. I don't think I even know what it is. My parents abused Nick and I, sexually and emotionally, and I needed a way to get out of their house. I ran across you, and you seemed like a good guy. The kind who would never hurt someone else. You looked like you had a good future ahead of you. So I poured on the charm, fucked your brains out, and did everything I could to make you fall in love with me, and marry me. You got me out of my parent's house, and I thank you for that. But I never loved you."

"Your parents ... abused you two? Sexually?"

"And emotionally," Marlene said. "Which in a lot of ways was even worse. A lot worse. My Dad fucking me, I can understand. Humans are made to reproduce. And I was pretty. I didn't like not having any choice about it, but it was nothing the human female body wasn't made to do. Even the fact that it was rape. Incestuous rape. Women are made to deal with it because it happens so much more often than anyone will admit."

"Bullshit," I said.

"No, Roy," Marlene said. "For every man like you, who would kill himself before he hurt his daughter that way, there's all too many others who don't even think twice about molesting and raping their daughters. And like I said, as bad as that was, it wasn't even the worst.

"Mother was by far the more hurtful. When a woman is sexually assaulted, did you know her body will often respond in exactly the same it does with consensual sex? Even including being brought to orgasm, entirely against her will. It's nothing a woman can control. It's a survival mechanism. Satisfy the attacker to live another day. But mother used that knowledge of what would happen in my body against me, blaming me, saying I wanted it, because I was such a slut. It wasn't Daddy's fault, it was mine! I drove him to it."

"My God ..." I said.

"Mother never laid a finger on me. But she started whoring me out to friends of hers, who were lesbians. And other men in the neighborhood. And always, afterwards, she would say I should be happy because she had procured for me exactly what I must have wanted."

"What about Nick?"

"It was worse for him. First, as a young man, fucking mother, and her friends, he thought he was in Heaven. But when she started whoring him out to men, too, he realized he was being used. While she would fuck him, she'd tell him how awful he was for wanting this, for making her do this to him. Making him feel bad for his own body's natural reactions. When she was manipulating him the entire time.

"So, neither Nick nor I knew the first thing about how love should be. We both got married as soon as we could to get out of there. Looking back on it, I wish we had both found shit stains like our parents, instead of you two, wonderful people. But we didn't. And back then, neither of us cared. You were our tickets out.

"Roy, right from the very beginning, the sex in our relationship left me bored and unfulfilled. I didn't understand it. I thought once I met a good man, and could have sex when I wanted it, on my own terms. everything would be fine. But it was just all so dull. I could tell you were trying. I faked it I don't know how many times because I cared enough for you I didn't want you to be disappointed that it wasn't good for me. But I couldn't keep that up, forever. Finally, I started saying "no," more and more frequently. I kept expecting you to explode, and force me. I hoped you would. Maybe then I'd be satisfied. But you didn't. Because you are a good man."

"That explains all the times you broached the subject of bondage and rough sex," I said.

"Yes. But you just aren't into that. And I don't know how to respond to anything different than force and manipulation."

"So six years ago, when things turned really bad for us, here is why: I was going for my evening jog, and I was attacked and raped by three men."

"Oh, my God!" I said.

"No!" Marlene said, slamming her hand on the table. "It was wonderful! It was what I had been missing. I came so hard, over and over, as they took turns on me, holding me down, fucking me, slapping me around, calling me names, shoving their cocks in my mouth, my cunt and my ass. It was everything I had been missing!"

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Because I LIKED IT!" she shouted. "There was only one person I could talk to who would understand any of this."

"Nick," I said.

"Yes. I went straight to his house. I didn't even wash up. I told him all about it. He had me describe every detail, and I realized he was masturbating. That turned me on, too! Finally, he said he had hired those men to rape me. So I would come to him, tell him, and he would get off on it. I got up to leave, but then he jumped on me, pulled my shorts down and raped me, too!"

"I'll kill him," I said.

"No!" Marlene said.

"Why not?"

"Because I liked it! I came even harder, longer, than when I was being gang-raped!"

I stared in horror.

"Like I said, I can tell you "what," but I can't even begin to guess as to "why" I am like this. I only know that I am. And it gets worse."

"How?"

"Nick started taking me to organized gangbangs. Many guys, one or two women, being used by multiple men, over and over. Bondage. Slapping and hitting, rough stuff. Name calling and psychological degradation to go with the physical aspect. And-"

"And?" I asked.

"And I loved it. I came so hard, so many times, every time I was in one. There are dozens of men, and even several women with strap-ons. Even double strap-ons, to fuck a woman in her cunt and her ass at the same time. And oh, God, it was so wonderful! Over the last six years, I can't count how many times I attended these. As one of the girls getting fucked, and every now and then, as one of the girls with a strap on fucking the girls. And the guys.

"Often I'd come home with bruises. So I stopped going around in the nude. And I couldn't let you make love to me. One, because you'd see all the bruises in various places, and two, because ... by this point, I could no longer stomach the thought of having sex with you."

"Where was Nick in all of this?"

"He was one of the gangbangers. And on nights we didn't have a gang-bang to attend, we had our own incestuous affair."

"All these years?"

"Yes."

"Still?"

"Yes."

"You prefer having sex with your brother, over me?"

"Not him, per se," Marlene said. "I hate the asshole. But the way he abuses me, his violence in sex, his degradation. I crave that. I can't get enough of it."

"Why?"

"I don't know. And even if I did, I doubt it would change anything. That's what I like. It's what gets me wet, it's what makes me come, and keeps me coming back for more and more and more. And it's why I can't pretend to love you, anymore. You'll never be like that. You're just not made that way."

"No, I'm not," I said.

"But I still care for you, even if I didn't love you, because you've always been good to me. That's why I encouraged you to take up with Nicole. Or that pretty young thing at the Bar. Hell, both of them, if you can! Cheat. Have an affair. It's nothing I haven't done to you, a thousand times over, already. It's why I helped Nicole plan all of this, every last detail of it. If you want a divorce, I won't contest it. You can have everything. But take Nicole with you. She is your chance for happiness."

"Nicole, how much of all of this did you know?"

"I knew what Nick was doing, with the affairs and the gang-bangs. But I didn't know he had involved Marlene. Not until a few months ago. Then I was horrified enough to start the divorce proceedings."

I was quiet for a moment. "Tell me why I don't just go and kill Nick, and put you in counseling, Marlene?"

"Because you'd got to prison, which wouldn't do anyone any good. And because this is what I like. I don't understand why, but I know counseling won't change that. This is what I want, sexually. I don't want to change! I just want more of this.

"But it feels wrong to keep you for myself when I give you nothing back in the relationship. So that's why I'm telling you all of this. You can leave me now. Knowing you did everything you could have to keep our marriage together, but now you know it was a lost cause. You don't even have to leave me, I'm filing for divorce. I'm not asking for anything.

"You're still young. You're 35. In great shape. You and Nicole can get married and be happy and even have children, it isn't too late for that, even. I'm sorry, so sorry, for the years I've cost you. But it isn't too late to still have something great!

"So that is why I helped Nicole plan this and set it up. And why, when I walked in this morning and saw the two of you so happy in each other's arms, I was happier than I have ever been in my life."

I was silent for several minutes. Nicole reached over to my hand, and I jerked away from her touch.

"I don't know what to think," I said. "I've been going crazy for years now, trying to figure out what was wrong with our marriage, and then I find out all of ... this, the gang-bang stuff, the violent sex stuff, that this is what gets you off, ... and that you're fucking your own brother, and apparently lots of other men as well. You've been cheating on me. On a huge scale. And you never loved me. You put on a good show. I was happy the first three years of our marriage. If you had just come to me, early on, and told me all of this, I'd have tried to help you. But you didn't even try."

"No, and I don't want to change, and I'm not going to. All of this was nothing to do with you. This is all on me."

Suddenly I was blind with rage. I stood up, threw the little table aside, grabbed Marlene's arm and hauled her to her feet.

"How many men have you fucked? In all these years? A dozen?"

"Hundreds," she said, making no effort to break my grip on her arm. "Maybe thousands."

"So what if I drag you into the bedroom and rape you right now? Would that be violent enough for you? Would that be what you want?"

"I'm getting turned on right now," she said. And she was, I knew the look of desire in her eyes, even if I hadn't seen it in a long time.

"But Roy?" she said. "That won't make you happy. Probably even before you come, you'll regret having done this. Even though I've earned this from you, and a thousand times worse." She stepped in, pressing herself fully up against me. "Go ahead. I'll accept it. Hell, I want it! This is what I live for! But punishing me will only leave you feeling terrible about yourself, even though it is all perfectly justified. You're just too good of a man."

"Maybe I'm not as good of a man as you think," I said. I grabbed her other arm, and squeezed tightly.

"Ooooohhh, yesss!" she said, melting against me. "Roy, if you want to do this, please, do it. I've earned it. I'd love for you to strip me naked and take me any way you want, as much as you want. Just give me this, your anger, your rage, slap me around and call me names. Fuck me senseless in front of Nicole, while you slap my ass until I can't sit down for a week. Slap my face, pinch my nipples until I scream. I've never been more turned on by you than I am right now! You've got an erection. Use me any way you want!"

I didn't recognize the woman in front of me, being turned on by anger and the threat of sexual mistreatment. And she used to my wife.

I let her go and turned away. She was right. The thought of mistreating a woman, sexually, even after all she had done to me, would only make me hate myself. That I had come so close to that was something I found deeply disturbing about myself. I would have never guessed I had that inside me.

I looked at Nicole. Her eyes were filled with tears. "Are you going to make me go?" she asked.

"No. I'm sorry about how I pulled my hand away, just now. Will you come and give me a hug?"

She ran into my arms, and clung to me tightly. I became acutely aware of her naked body against mine, and my erection was still present.

"You have both lied to me," I said. "Marlene, you because you're sexually dysfunctional. And probably a bitch."

"I'd say I'm more of a cunt," she said.

I ignored her. I looked down at Nicole, her face pressed against my chest as she cried. I gently put a finger under her chin and lifted her gaze to mine. "You lied because you loved me," I said.

"I do, I do!" she said.

"Oh, for God's sake," Marlene said. "My work is done, here, I'm leaving."

"No," I said, "You aren't going anywhere. Not for a while. You are going to stay, and watch, as Nicole and I make love."