The More Things Change ...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHAT?" they both said at the same time.

"You heard me," I said. "You say you don't know what love is. Well, you're going to see it. At least once. Now."

"This isn't what I like!"

"Punishment. You don't get to choose. Or it isn't punishment. You're punishment is that you're going to watch two people who are in love, make love. And then at least once, apart from the few times we had sex, you'll at least know what it means to make love. You're staying, bitch."

I pushed her into the bedroom, and brought a chair. Nicole followed. I set the chair beside the bed, and said, "Strip naked and sit in the chair, and watch. You can do anything to yourself that you want. But don't interfere, and don't try to leave until Nicole and I are finished."

She eagerly stripped herself naked and sat in the chair.

"Will you tie me up?"

"No."

The denial actually made her more excited, I could see her nipples contracting into tiny hard knots.

"Nicole," I said, "Are you up for this? I'm sorry, my feelings ran away with me, and I didn't even think to ask you what you might think about thi-" She silenced me by wrapping me in a hug and kissing me, passionately. She lowered one hand down to my cock and began lightly stroking it.

"Roy, I'm fine with this. Let's show this bitch what she threw away. She fucked her brother behind my back for all this time, too. So I'm more than willing to show her how badly she has fucked up!"

She kissed me again, and broke away only when she could no longer help but gasp for air. "And I want you for myself. I'm so glad you're not too mad at me for my lies. I'll make it up to you. Fuck me anyway you want. I want to give you everything I have."

I reached down between her legs, to the slit of her pussy and ran my finger along her outer lips. "Oh, darling, you're already so wet!"

"For you, Roy," she said. "All for you." I pressed in a little further, to her inner labia, and she moaned as her body arched against me.

We heard a moan from Marlen. We looked, and she was already rubbing her clit, masturbating. I grabbed her chin and made her look me in the eyes and said, "You like what you see?"

"I do."

"Well, we're only getting started," I said. "Nicole?"

"Yes, Roy?"

"Kneel down and suck my cock."

"Oh, yes, Roy!" She immediately sank to her knees, wrapped her arms around my ass, and took my cock in her mouth. She swallowed me all the way down the length of my cock, until her lips were pressed against my belly, and she held me like, her throat spasming on my penis as she gagged. Despite that, she held herself there longer than I would have thought she could, before she released me. As she opened her mouth to breath, saliva rained down all over my cock and legs, and her breasts.

In the chair, Marlene was breathing faster, rubbing herself more forcefully.

"Like watching us?" I asked.

"Oh, yessssssss ..." she said, then inserted a finger inside her vagina, and began to orgasm. I brought Nicole back to her feet, turned her to face away from me, bent her over to rest her arms on the dresser. I stepped up behind her, rubbing the head of my cock up and down her slit, making her groan and squirm with pleasure.

When I saw Marlene's orgasm had passed, I said, "Hope you aren't finished already. We're just getting started."

Marlene looked at me with defiance in her eyes, and said, "Oh, husband of mine, that was just the first of many. I can go all night long, lover."

"We'll see about that," I said. "Ready, Nicole, my love?"

"Yes, Roy, please. I'm aching for your cock to be inside me!"

"How about you Marlene? Would you like some cock?"

"I ... I think I would ..."

"Too bad," I said, and inserted myself, slowly, gently, into Nicole's vagina.

"Uh!" Marlene said, explosively, in frustration and denial. She began pinching one of her nipples while again began masturbating with the other hand.

Nicole was already moaning and gasping, her breath coming faster and faster. I fully inserted myself within her, until her ass was pressed against my belly, and just held her like that for a few moments.

Still not moving, I pulled Nicole's hair, gently, to arch her body. We both heard Marlene groan at the sight of it. Nicole cried out, "Roy! I'm so close to coming, right now!" she said.

Marlene said, "You are?"

"Oh, yessss ..." Nicole said. I still was holding perfectly still, fully inserted inside her.

"Nicole, would you come if I didn't move at all?"

"I will. I will. Soon!"

"Well, let's just try it like that and see how it goes," I said. "Marlene! Since Nicole has to hold still, you don't get to move, either. Touch yourself, put your fingers inside you, however you want, but then you hold perfectly still. Understand?"

"But Roy, I have to -" she nearly wailed.

"No! But I will allow you to play with your nipples. But not your pussy!"

That caused both of the ladies to moan in unison. Nicole in exquisite pleasure, Marlene in frustrated denial. I felt Nicole's body trembling on my cock. She was so close! If I wasn't careful, I was going to come soon, too. And there was a lot more I wanted to make Marlene watch before I let her go forever.

Suddenly, Nicole threw her head back and screamed! She was hit with a massive orgasm, and it nearly brought her to her knees, it hit her so hard. I waited until her orgasm had calmed, but not completely faded, and began gently thrusting in and out of her. This caused her arms to give out, and her chest and face collapsed on the dresser. Her knees would have buckled, too, except I was holding her up by her hips. By slowly thrusting in and out of her vagina, I was able to extend her orgasm for over a minute, as she helplessly wailed with each crashing wave of it that passed through her body.

"Now you can rub your pussy," I said. She began with fast eager strokes. As her breath grew faster, I grabbed her chin and said, "Do you know why you get to please yourself, now?"

"N- no," she said.

"Because Nicole got to come first. So now you get to come." That pushed her over the edge, and she cried out in ecstasy with her own orgasm.

While she was in the throes of her release, I gently scooped Nicole up in my arms, turned, and placed her on the bed. This too brought another groan from Marlene.

"This could have been you," I said. "Oh, God, how I wanted to make our marriage work, Marlene. Now it's Nicole that I love. And I'm going to love her with everything I have, everything I am. Just like I loved you, until you finally pushed me away."

I kneeled at Nicole's feet, and took her ankles in my hand. I lifted her legs up straight, and held them against my chest, and slowly caressed them, up and down.

Marlene's hands returned to her pussy and breast, and she began pleasuring herself again.

I took Nicole's ankles, and spread her legs open, wide, and lowered my face to her pussy. I began kissing all around her vulva, and gently tonguing her labia. Her head thrashed on the pillow, back and forth as I drove her mad with desire and passion.

I explored every bit of her pussy with my mouth, every fold of her labia, sucking on her clit, holding her writhing, bucking hips still with my arms. She cried in ecstasy again and again.

"Roy!" Marlene called. I looked at her, and the look on my face must have alarmed her, because she instantly put her hands up and said, "I don't want to interfere! I ... I want ... I want to participate!"

"Why?" I demanded.

"Because I've never seen this. I've never seen love. Even when we had sex, because making love takes at least two people, and ... I admit, I didn't love you. But this? What you two have? It's so beautiful. It's all so lovely! I want to be a part of it. But ... I don't know how!"

"You can't touch me," I said. "Maybe not ever again. You had your chance, and you blew it. So if you want to contribute, you'll have to make love to Nicole."

"I will!"

"You promise to do exactly what I tell you? No matter what?"

"I do, I do!"

"Nicole?" I asked. "Is that ok with you?"

"Yes, Roy! Anything you want. For my lies. Anything I can offer, anything I can give, it's yours, all of it!"

"Marlene, go to the bathroom. Get some washcloths and put warm water on them. Then clean Nicole's ass, and eat her ass asshole."

"Yes, Roy!" She leapt up from the chair and eagerly ran to the bathroom.

I looked at Nicole, my face still above her pussy, and said, "Are you up for this?"

"I ... I think so ..." she said.

"Have you ever had this?"

"No."

"Curious about it?"

She hesitated for a moment, then, shyly, quietly, she said, " ... yes ..."

"If you don't like it, tell me. I'll make her stop. You have to tell me if you don't like it."

"How will I let you know?" she asked.

I smiled, and said, "Oh, I think you'll be able to figure it out."

Marlene came running back to the bedroom with an arm full of moistened, warm, wash clothes. I laid down on the bed, head-to-toe with Nicole, then pulled Nicole over, on top of my body, putting us in a 69-position. She instantly began stroking my cock, still wet with her arousal from our earlier fucking, sliding up and down my shaft, slowly. Again, I had to fight to keep myself from being pushed straight over the edge into orgasm. Somehow, I managed to hold myself back, despite the exquisite sensations Nicole's hands were causing to run through my body, all from her grip on my still wet cock.

"Now, Marlene," I said, "Clean Nicole's ass to your satisfaction. Make sure it is clean. Because you are then going to eat her ass. Understand?"

"Yes, Roy."

A thought suddenly occurred to me, and I asked her, "Have you done this before?"

"Yes, Roy. Many times."

"To a woman?"

"Yes, Roy. Many times. I ... I like to do this. I love to do this for a woman. To hold her ass in my hands, and play with her rosebud, it can make a girl come so hard. So. Hard!"

"And while you do that," I said, "I am going to be eating her out. Now: clean her."

I grabbed Nicole's ass in both hands and held her immobile as her body tried to writhe out from under the sensations coursing through her body from the contact of the washcloths with her anus. The whole time, she had my cock in her hands, rubbing it against her face, continuously.

When Marlene was satisfied with the cleanliness of Nicole's ass, she placed her mouth over Nicole's anus without hesitation, and immediately began tonguing her rosebud.

The effect on Nicole was as if she was being electrocuted. Almost immediately her body began spasming in pre-orgasmic shudders, her arms and legs collapsed, and she fell, fully on top of me. I lifted my face and began eating her pussy as Marlene played her anus with her tongue and mouth. Nicole found a way to let me know she liked this: she almost immediately swallowed my cock, her lips again pressed against my belly, as her breath fountained, hot and fast, from her nose. The feel of her hot breath on my belly and balls was utterly electric, almost as exquisite as the feel of her throat throbbing on my cock. In no time at all, with Marlene eating her ass, and me eating her pussy, and two fingers inserted in her vagina, we had Nicole crying out in ecstasy, paroxysms wracking her body so strongly even I couldn't hold her steady, finally, relaxing. Spent. Thighs and ass quivering as my breath ran out hot on her body.

I had already been close to the edge for longer than I can remember, and finally, there was no holding it back any longer. My orgasm hit me like a punch to the balls, flooding Nicole's throat and mouth, forcing her to release my penis, and shoot my seed all over her chest and myself. But before two convulsions had finished, another, warm, hot mouth was engulfing my penis, Marlene's tongue and throat were coaxing yet another full orgasm from me almost immediately. She eagerly swallowed every last drop of my semen, and held my cock in her mouth, even after I had finished.

Nicole had collapsed on top of me, her pussy resting, spent, against the cheeks of my face, the fluids of her love spilling across my face and neck, my hands wrapped around her ass, as both she and I fought for breath.

Marlene held me in her throat, breathing through her nose, around my cock, until my erection at last began to fade. She released me from her mouth, and her saliva and my seed flooded the sheets beneath me. It was as if I had orgasmed all over again, it was that incredible.

I looked at Marlene, and she said, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I had to. I've never been moved like that, before. The two of you were just so beautiful. So lovely. I know you said I couldn't touch you. But I just wanted to give you ... something ... for having done this for Nicole."

"It all could have been yours," I said.

"No, it couldn't have. Because I didn't understand. What you have with Nicole? I didn't even think it was real. Oh, God, Roy! What have I done? What have I wasted? Thrown away?"

"This is your real punishment," I said. "Knowing what you could have had. What you did have, in the palm of your hand. But because you had it, you didn't value it. And now you've lost it."

Marlene began to openly sob. Huge contractions of breath fighting against her tears, shaking her whole body. She buried her face in the mattress next to my ass and bawled like a little baby. This awoke Nicole. She placed an arm over Marlene's shoulders and whispered, "'S all right. Shhhh. 'S all right. We'll talk to him. We'll make him understand, you'll see."

With that, barely even twelve noon, we all passed out.

###

I woke up at 2:00PM. Never in my life had I slept for so long. I was greeted by the smell of steaks, baked potatoes, and some sort of desert still baking.

I walked out, naked, to find Nicole and Marlene, also naked, sitting at the table, next to each other, Nicole's arm around Marlene's shoulders, feeding her some sliced pineapple.

Nicole looked like her usual, carefree, happy-go-lucky self. Marlene looked utterly relaxed and calm. This was unusual for her. For Marlene, her mind was always working, you could literally hear the gears turning. Every thought, every moment of her life, her concentration was engaged 100%. This Marlene I was seeing now? She was a different woman. Not the Marlene I knew. Or had thought I had known. Her guard was down, and she was living, contentedly, in the moment.

On seeing me standing there, I could also see how immediately her walls went up. Nicole saw it, too, turned, and saw me.

I sat down at the table. "Marlene. For a second there, it was like I was seeing you. The woman I fell in love with. I could cry at how quickly you changed when you saw me."

Nicole reached her hand out to mine, and I held her hand. "Roy. Marlene has never had anything like what we did, just now. I know she's hurt you. So very deeply. But there's more to her. We brought that out in her, just now. All of us, together."

"Then let her say it," I said. "I know, Nicole, you're just being your wonderful self, wanting to help. But, Marlene, after ... everything ... if you want me to believe this, you had better find some way to say it yourself."

She started to take a breath, but I cut her off and said, "I love Nicole, now. You could, and did, hurt me. That's one thing. But if you hurt Nicole, I swear, I will kill you."

"Would you have killed for me?" she asked.

"If you had told me what Nick did, when it happened? I'd have choked him to death with my own hands."

"And then you'd spend the rest of your life in jail, for murder," she said. "And I still would have liked it, I still would have pursued this path of sexual gratification. The only thing that would have changed would be that your whole life would have been ruined. For nothing!"

"And I would have counted myself lucky for it. I'd have dumped his body on the street in front of the police station when I turned myself in."

I watched her face. The defenses crumbled. She put her face in her arms, on the table, and began weeping uncontrollably. Nicole was rubbing her bare shoulders and back. I could see the lines of recent whip marks on her back, not fully healed, and all of a sudden I felt such pity for this woman, this beautiful, smart, woman, that her life had been so warped she didn't recognize love even when she had been married to it for nine years.

Nicole was also crying, watching Marlene sob in such inconsolable misery. Eventually, I also had to go and sit on the other side of Marlene, and stroke her back.

Finally, Marlene's tears had run their course. She looked at me and said, "Can we start over?"

"No," I said, "Too much has happened, for that."

"I guess so," she said.

"But we can move on, from here," I said. "We are getting a divorce. I want to marry Nicole, when we're both free and clear, if she'll have me."

"Of course I will!" Nicole shouted and threw herself at me, over the table.

"You can come and visit with us, Nicole willing," I said.

"Yes, Yes of course!" Nicole cried, her face against my chest.

After a few minutes, Nicole got herself collected and said, "But, Roy? There's ... one more thing ... you remember Michelle?"

"The waitress? What about her?"

Again, my bestie metaphorically knocked me right out of my chair, with what she had to say.

"So, when you didn't make it these last two weeks, Michelle and I started talking and we struck up a friendship."

"That's nice," I said.

"She really is the sweetest young thing. 21, in college, studying astronomy, of all things!"

"That's great," I said.

"So ... that first Wednesday, Nick was out of town for the whole week, so I invited her over and we had a little party, drinking wine, watching rom-com chick flicks, etc. We were having just a wonderfully nice time, sitting next to each other on the couch, and all of a sudden, her hand is my thigh."

"WHAT?"

"Yep. And she cuddles in close to me, and starts telling that these days, because most guys her age are complete dead-losses, many, many young women are choosing to have sexual relations with other women."

"It's that bad, out there?"

"Apparently so! Anyway, she asked if it was ok if she left her hand there, and I thought about it for a second, and since it did feel nice ... I said yes."

"Then she starts telling me that she would really like it if we could make love."

"Ok," I said. "I'm in total brain-lock, now."

"Well, I told her I'd never made love to another woman before, and she asked if she could kiss me, and see how I liked it?"

"And?"

"Oh, my God, Roy! It was SO LOVELY!"

"Did you ... did you two ..."

"Make love? Yes, Roy. Oh, yes we did! It was wonderful, she straddled me on the couch, and pulled off her shirt-"

"STOP!" I said. She looked genuinely surprised, and asked,

"Why?"

"Guys do not discuss details of sexual relationships like that!"

"But girls do!" she said, in the innocent tone.

Marlene said, "Yes, girls tell each other everything. Every last little detail. How do you think Nicole knew how to please you? Because I've told her everything about you."

"Look, was it nice for the both of you?"

"YES!" Nicole said, "Her ass in my hands felt like -"

"Stop!" They both stared at me, then started laughing.

"You're no fun at all, sometimes, bestie," she said. "But this is the important bit you have to hear: afterwards, all she could talk about was you."

"Why me?" Again they both laughed.

She sighed dramatically and rolled her eyes, and said, "Bestie, you know I love you with all my heart, right? But sometimes you are just so DUMB! The girl has got a crush on you! A big one!"

"Well, that's sweet, and all," I said.

"No! Look, I think part of the misunderstanding here is that you don't realize the meaning of the word has changed. In our current day and times, the word "crush" is not just another way of saying "puppy love." These days it has a definite sexual component."