The Morning after Our First Night

Story Info
Waking for the first time next to my new lover.
2.1k words
4.19
6.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well my sweet, sweet love.

I wake up next to you with that view of your lovely tits just covered just by a sheet. I so love your warmth of our nakedness with you lying next to me there.

I think I will let you sleep and I will slip out of bed. I think you like a good sleep in?

I would have a wander around your house to explore and find the kitchen, hope you don't mind me rummaging through your kitchen cupboards.

I find a shallow pan, run some water into it and fire up an element on the stove top.

Ok, let's have a look in the fridge. Eggs. Mmmmmm. Some of those I reckon.

Now I need the toaster, I look on your kitchen bench but no joy so I have to search even more cupboards until I find it? Anyway, I will not stop until I find it, gotcha, you sneaky toaster.

Bread, grab that out of the pantry cupboard, slot some slices into the toaster ready.

Whilst in the pantry I will have a look and see if you like tea or coffee, grab what I find. Hopefully, you have coffee because I am not really into tea.

Rummage through more cupboards to find two cups. Pop the kettle on, Get the coffee ready.

Standing back, I wonder if you have ever had a naked man cooking in your kitchen before.

Can the neighbours see into your kitchen? Can they see the naked guy that has fucked you last night? Would your nosy neighbours be jealous of me?

The water in the pan starts to bubble away. I crack into the pan four eggs. At the same time pushing the bread down in the toaster.

Back to the pantry looking for salt and pepper, then to the fridge and I grab the butter.

Kettle has boiled so I make the coffees and the toast pops. Bugger no plates. More cupboard rummaging as I must find the plates so I can whack the toast on the plate, then butter them up.

Take the eggs off the stove, lift them out onto the bread and lovingly apply the salt and pepper. Cracked pepper on poached eggs, how good does life get huh?

Ok so all ready, I take your coffee and eggs and toast into you in bed as you are just waking up.

Hey sweetness, I have made you some breakfast. Sit up in bed and enjoy.

I turn around to wander back to the kitchen to get mine, I look around to make sure you are checking out my butt. (Wiggle.!! )

I grab my coffee and eggs and toast and join you back in bed.

We chat and enjoy our breakfast. If I have timed my eggs right they should be just runny when you cut into them so that you can soak up that yummyness with your toast. I hope that is how you like your poached eggs.

Every now and then you catch me looking at you with a cheeky grin on my face. "What?" You say.

I just smile. I am wondering if you are ticklish, I am going to find out.

Once we finish our breakfast, I take the plates and put them aside and immediately roll over and grab you and start kissing and tickling you at that same time.

Kissing your face, your neck, the tops of those luscious tits, I get hard so quickly. You seem to have that effect on me.

I straddle you so my cock presses into your belly whilst I continue to kiss and tickle you. I love it when you giggle.

As I tickle you. You squeal, nooooo. I am not too sure if you are actually ticklish or just playing along. I really do not care I just cannot think of anywhere that I would rather be than in bed with you, both of us nude and rolling around tickling, and kissing each other all over.

I continue to tickle you as I kiss your breasts, the tops of them, underneath, all over. I tickle your ribs, your belly, whilst lovingly concentrating on the kissing of your breasts.

With a smile across your face and your naked skin glowing from my tickling and kissing. I change from tickling to caressing as I move my legs between your legs whilst still kissing your mouth, the rest of your face, neck, shoulders, and your lovely breasts.

I press my hard cock against your sweet pussy and lightly slid it back and forth over your clit and feeling your lovely pussy against the head of my cock.

I rock my hips back so that my cock just rests lightly in the opening of your lovely pussy.

Then I slide it up the length of your lips, so the head moves against your clit.

I work the head of my cock from your pussy to your clit whilst I suck on your nipples and my hands explore your breasts.

I am in no rush now, not like our first-time last night. I am in control here and I know from the movements of your hips that you want me to enter you, but not yet, we have all day. This beautiful summer day, the only thing I care about right now is you.

Last night was for me, this morning everything is all about you. I want you to give yourself to me completely, let me explore your body and give you as much pleasure as I can.

I can feel you are trying to move your hips so that I will slide into you as I continue to slide my cock up and down the length of your sweet pussy lips, but I have other ideas.

I force myself to take my face and hands from your tits and I run my nose down your belly pausing just above your belly button. I let my tongue out to explore your belly button tracing up and down, across and around. If I was not sure about you being ticklish before, I am now.

I continue down your body until I reach your neat pubic hair. I have a bit of a stubble on my cheek as I have not shaved so my short dark hairs on my cheek and chin contrast so starkly to your skin.

I hook my arms in under your legs and lay my head down on your mons Venus and position myself comfortably between your legs. I run my hands up over your hips and slide them under the small of your back whilst I take in every sense.

My head resting lightly just above your pussy I can feel your pubes against my cheek, I can see your hips and thigh, I can feel the top of your butt cheeks and your lower back, the back of your thighs against my biceps and shoulders. I can smell you, your perfume mixed with the smells of our adventures last night.

I want you to cum.

I want you to squirt when you cum? Some of my lovers have and I find it such an erotic experience. Knowing that my lover has given herself over to pure pleasure and given herself totally to me.

Let us find out if I can find what does that for you. The search is all part of the fun.

I turn my head so my nose is amongst your pubic hair and let my head move slowly down at the same time increasing my grip around your butt and drawing your hips into toward me so that my nose presses a little harder into you the closer I get to the top of your pussy lips.

I move my head away slightly, to allow my tongue to taste the outside of your lips, I trace a path down one side and back up the other with my tongue ever so light to the touch. Randomly crossing from one side to the other and changing direction so you never know where I might taste you next.

I feel your thighs push into my forearms as you relax into the bed and your knees widen for me. I release my grip on your hips and let my hands explore your waist around onto your belly finding the indents of your ribs and the curve of the bottom of your breasts.

As the blood flows into your pussy lips they part slightly so I can find the hood of your clit, the lightest touch of my tongue brings that beautiful sound. That beautiful involuntary sound as you draw in your breath. God, I love that sound.

I explore either side of your clit and occasionally move down to the opening of your pussy to taste your lovely juices. I shuffle slightly to one side, so I bring one hand down under your thigh and push my left hand up to hold your right breast.

I like to be random and draw little patterns on your clit with my tongue. Have you heard the trick of tracing the alphabet with your tongue on your lover's clit? I have.

Random letters are good too. Upper and lower case. Dollars signs and ampersands are all lots of fun.

I move my hand over your breast so your nipple is between my thumb and forefinger and my other hand moves under your thigh so I can slip a finger, just the tip into the opening of your pussy whilst I continue to devour the alphabet in random order on your clit.

I grip your breast and pinch your nipple harder between my thumb and finger as at the same time I slide my index finger into you. I make small circles inside you, ever so gently with my finger as I continue to love your clit and knead your beast and tease your nipple.

I feel your breathing increase as your excitement increases so I slide my finger out and then back into you, once, twice, third time I introduce another finger as well so I have two fingers inside you, I make little walking motions as I flick my fingers back and forth against each other inside you.

I feel your excitement build so I release your boob from my grasp and run my hand down over your belly onto your public mound. With my fingers in you I make little come here gestures to press the pads of my finger tips into your G spot. Random twitches, alternate fingers moving slightly further ahead and back. I press gently on your public mound to increase the pressure in your G spot. All this time I am continuing to explore every part of your clit.

Well we are going to find out now if you are going to squirt. That pressure your pussy is making against my fingers tells me that you are going to cum. Your pussy is clamping onto my fingers it is such an interesting, lovely, erotic sensation as your pussy tries to push out my fingers.

You cum hard, you are so noisy, I love it.

I untangle myself from your legs as you recover from your climax, I love that shudder. I move up your body and press my chest against your boobs and bury my head into your neck. I want to give you time to savour your orgasm.

I love being close to you. I slide my cock into you ever so gently and deeply.

I move up and kiss your mouth and my tongue enters your mouth as gently as my cock is in you.

My cock feels like it is encased in a perfect world, made just for it. I feel at one with you.

I start to gently thrust into you as I take my tongue out of your mouth and suck in your lips gently into my mouth.

I bring my head down to your nipples as the tempo of my thrusts quickens as I feel you return my thrusts.

I kiss around your neck and my hands again find your breasts tweaking the nipples as my mouth moves up to kiss your face and neck again.

I quicken my pace I sense you getting close to cumming for the second time.

Your orgasm is beautiful, your breathing peaks and then subsides, I am fascinated by your face showing the beautiful agony of your orgasm.

Watching you cum. It is enough to set me beyond the point of no return. I cum in you and I collapse on top of you with my lips against your cheek my chest against yours and my hips locked into your pelvis.

You are such a sweet lover, we must do that again.