The Morning Hike

Story Info
A couple on a hike go for a swim.
3.3k words
4.03
6.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjnbjn29
bjnbjn29
10 Followers

B woke as warm, morning light poured through the window, casting across his wife, J's body. They lay in bed together, B's head resting against J's bare abdomen. Both were sprawled across the bed, over the top of beige and dark green sheets, responding to the steamy, humid morning weather. A large fan beat above them, light continued to flood in from multiple directions, as the bedroom had two large, full window walls on one side, both facing the untamed, wild background of dense ferns, and eucalypts covering a line of steep hills. The sounds of Nick Mulvey echoed through the house, left playing on the speaker from last night.

B and J were on a short getaway. They were staying in a house on a small acreage in a hilly region known as 'the hinterlands', approximately fifteen minutes inland from the coast and large, trendy, coastal town. There were other holiday homes around, similar to the one B and J were staying in, but none in direct eyesight. They felt pleasantly isolated, with paddocks facing them, and steep greenery covered hills behind. The area was on the boarder of the tropics, and the heat, humidity, ferns and palms definitely made it feel this way.

The house they were staying in had a charm typical of the area. It was an older weatherboard home, with raked ceilings internally, lots of wooden finishes and very little modern luxuries. A veranda encased the whole house apart from the back, where the bedroom B and J were in was exposed with its large, glass walls to showcase the view and connect them directly to nature. There were other endearing features around the house, like a deep, cast-iron outdoor bath, a small orchid of assorted fruit and nut trees to one side, plenty of resident wildlife ambling around, and direct access to a hiking path up the hills behind. Realistically this house was probably dilapidated and outdated in some respects, but in this setting, it was idyllic for B and J's holiday.

B felt J stir as they both woke. B shuffled, as he was laying naked and prone, and his cock, rock hard as it always was in the morning, was digging into the bed uncomfortably. He raised himself slightly to reduce the discomfort, his head still pressed against his wife's side. He began kissing softly across her tummy as his eyes wandered along her body, scanning from her beautiful face and slowing light brown hair, along to her small, perky full breasts scattered with freckles from all the recent sun, across her long elegant torso and down past her curvy hips and muscular tanned legs, interrupted by her black low-cut, panties.

As B's trail of kisses slowly approached J's panties she woke. "Morning!" J said warmly, as she reached down and stroked B's shaved head affectionately.

"Oh my god it is so hot already!" J continued as she seemed to spring into action.

"You look nice." said J in the same cheery tone as she looked along her husband's broad, muscular back, and strong (often referred to as 'peachy' by J) butt, while he continued to slowly kiss along her abdomen.

"We should definitely go for a hike before it gets too hot, then we can drive into town and get a late breakfast and spend the rest of the day at the beach. How does that sound?" Asked J continuing her same cheery, motivated tone. B would have definitely preferred bury his face in J's delicious pussy, and slowly relieve his aching morning glory. However, J's plan seemed too perfect, and she did seem very keen so he agreed without revealing even a hint of disappointment.

"Oh hello!" said J, running her hand along B's abs and giving his long, hard cock a playful stroke as she got out of bed to get dressed. B watched as J squeezed her perky breasts into her black sports bra and then reached for her tights. Normally J would never wear just a sports bra alone for this type of activity, but away from home, in an environment such as this, she seemed much freer. B continued to watch as J pulled up a slim black g string before stepping into her tights. B gazed in awe as J pulled the short khaki tights up over her full ass, with her cheeks bulging and squeezing against the waist band as she pulled them up. J knew B loved to watch her pull her pants on like this (because he had clearly voiced it many times) so was sure to always have her back facing him, and take this part very slowly, all the while acting as if she was unaware B was watching her so intently and longingly.

B finished watching his wife dress, and quickly slipped on some black sports shorts and a thin black running singlet. B then grabbed the bag with their towels and water bottles, and they set off. It was all so easy. They were so close to nature they could just exit through the back of the house and straight onto a path up into the hills, with endless trails to explore.

B let J lead the way, because she always set a good pace, had an excellent sense of direction, and also because as beautiful and serene as the views of nature were, he also loved watching her walk. B had always had a thing for J when she was sweaty, whether it was the slight saltiness of her skin, the glisten of the sweat across her breasts, or the enticing movement of a droplet of sweat gliding down her body he loved it. Now, as he walked behind J up the hill, becoming steeper and steeper, he definitely got to enjoy watching her start to sweat. B watched almost longingly as a drop of sweat glided down J's tanned freckled back, along the groove of her spine, and down onto the band of her tights and into her ass. He watched her full round ass cheeks moved rhythmically with each step, while her tight shorts cupped underneath them, with a thin line of sweat forming in the heat. B became increasingly aroused as he watched, feeling his cock swell slightly as they walked on.

While the dense trees overhead and ferns all around provided good cover, the sun found its way through, and the tropical humidity became relentless. Despite the heat, the couple gladly wandered on, enjoying the calmness, the quiet, the gentle exertion on their bodies, and the soft sounds of birds and animals as the day awoke.

Eventually the gradient lessened as they reached a plateau and a creek. They walked along the path that ran parallel to the creek, now able to walk comfortably side by side. They both reacted with a subtle gasp as they found the creek lead into the most amazing natural pool. The pool flowed into the creek and was fed by a small waterfall, may less than two metres high. The pool was broad and looked quite deep in centre. With the gentle but constant flow the water was amazingly clear. On one side opposite B and J was a rock shelf that wrapped around from the waterfall, gently sloping down from a two-metre height, with trees growing close to it, offering plenty of shade and cover to the pool. On the side closest to them was a sandy bank where the pool met the creek, which then became a flat bed of rock as it merged into the rocky wall behind the waterfall.

"Oh my god! This is so beautiful!" Exclaimed J.

"Oh my fucking god I am hot! I am definitely going for a swim!" responded B.

With very little warning B stripped all his clothes off, walked straight past J, and jumped off the smooth, flat rock bed into the water. J watched, a little surprised and a little impressed as B stripped off so boldly and jumped in. He was a confident guy, but still the way he went about this without a single care was unexpected. J definitely liked this as she watched his cock swing about as he walked past and jumped, and his broad, tanned, wet shoulder as he emerged from the water.

"Come in!" B called to J as he turned and smiled at her. "The water is amazing, it is so clear, and has already started warming up in the sun." he went on.

B watched as J glanced around to make sure they were alone before she began removing her clothing. She pulled her sports bra over her head, with her perky breasts clinging to the material as she lifted the bra upwards. Her small, pink nipples were more protruding and erect than usual, possibly from the combination of heat and her nipples rubbing slightly against the bra during the walk. J continued to glance around as she peeled off her panties and shorts, all under B's gaze. Slices of sun broke through the trees, running along in fine strips across J's naked body as she walked into the water.

J continued to glance around as her hips became submerged, the water gently caressing her pubic region as she waded towards B. "Someone would have to be very lucky to stumble across us here, no one is going to come by." B said playfully, putting J at ease.

"You're right!" said J with a smile as she continued towards B. "I'm sure you wouldn't mind someone coming by anyway you show off!" J continued, teasing a little as she relaxed.

The two of them glided about in the natural pool, feeling refreshed and content. "I can't believe no one has told us about this spot!" said J with a tone of disbelief, as she swam towards B and joined him resting against a smooth, rock wall on one side of the pool.

"I know right! I wonder if it is a secret, or isn't always this full and nice?" responded B as he placed his arm around J as they nestled together in the water.

"You enjoying the privacy?" asked J, with a subtle grin as she reached beneath the surface and began stroking B's cock, feeling it swell rapidly in her hand.

"Mmm I am now." B responded in a low tone, feeling his cock get harder and harder as he slowly ran one hand down J's torso. "What about you?" he asked as his hand reached J's pussy and he gently stroked her clit with his middle finger. "You wish there were more people around?" he continued, as his mouth met J's.

"Ha it would depend who!" replied J excitedly, becoming more and more turned on as B's fingers worked their magic.

"Wow that's a hot answer!" said B running one hand into J's long, wet hair and holding the back of her head as he kissed her firmly. "The way you are rubbing my cock, I can tell you wouldn't mind some handsome blonde backpacker with a big cock stumbling across us right now." B continued. He knew this statement was a bit of a gamble, but the way J was tugging on him, he could feel she was very keen for cock right now.

J replied with nothing but a breathy "Mmm" as she continued to kiss B, but she gripped his cock tightly, extremely aroused by his suggestion. B felt the firm grip of her hand and the tremor in her kiss, and knew she enjoyed what he had said.

"You'd like that?" asked B in a low but firm tone, as he guided J's body so she was bent over the side of the pool with her round ass just starting to break the surface of the water. B kept his hand firmly placed on J's pussy as he positioned himself behind her. J relaxed and draped herself over the flat, warm bed of rocks, her breasts resting down on the smooth surface. J felt B's strong body and hands position her as he eased his cock inside her, while still gently stroking her clit. B slowly thrust his cock deep into J's pussy, but then held it there, deep in her, while his middle finger continued stroking rhythmically.

"Yes ... fuck B that feels so good!" replied J with a quiet purr, closing her eyes entering an almost dreamlike state as the sun beat down on her back, the cool water lapped up her sides with each small movement, and B continued to fondle her pussy, with his cock deep inside her, making only the smallest thrusting movements. J felt her feet were barely touching the ground, her weight distributed across B's hand, his cock, the water, and her torso across the smooth rock bed.

"That's what you want baby, a muscular, young blonde guy with a big cock to watch us fuck?" asked B, maintaining immense control, as his rock-hard cock pulsed in J's pussy which he resisted the urge to begin thrusting, trying to draw out the sensation.

"Mmm yes!" replied J, her voice a mixture of pleasure and slight shyness, as B's words whisked her away into a fantasy. With each flick of B's finger on her clit she could picture it more clearly. J could feel B's cock deep inside her, and his hand caressing her pussy as the man approached. Young, tanned, blue eyes, with a chiselled, streamline Liam Hemsworth aesthetic, he was definitely J's type. As B continued to stroke J's pussy, she felt the thumb of his other hand ease between her ass cheeks, while his cock remained buried deep inside her. J kept her eyes closed as the fantasy continued to evolve.

J watched the man remove his off-white singlet and begin walking towards them. He kept his gaze shamelessly fixed on the couple as he reached down inside his tight navy shorts and began stroking his cock. He reached B and J, and stopped. Standing over J, the man removed his shorts, revealing a thick, long erect cock. He sat beside J's head and torso on the flat rock bed, his legs dangling casually in the water as he continued stroking his cock, his eyes not leaving the couple.

J felt B beginning slow but firm thrusts, matching the rhythm of each stroke of her clit, while his thumb gently massaged the rim of her asshole. The slow thrusting kept J in her daze of pleasure, watching the young man beside her stroke his big cock in time with each of B's deep, firm thrusts.

The lights became brighter as the sun rose higher, glistening off the water and the rocks around them. J didn't see the man's other hand reach and take hold of her head as he continued to stroke his cock. She felt him guide her head towards that thick cock she had been watching so longingly, the head bouncing against his abs below his naval occasionally as his strokes became more vigorous. She felt her mouth and tongue press against the shaft of his cock, as he held her head in position, while his other hand remained wrapped around the head. J began licking and sucking obligingly along the shaft of this handsome stranger's cock, while she felt B subtly increase the pace as he continued to stretch her pussy.

The man steered the head of his cock into J's mouth as she continued eagerly licking and sucking. She had become so aroused she could now feel herself involuntarily gyrating against B's hand as he stroked her pussy, barely able to tolerate his tempered pace any longer. B responded to these movements, beginning to fuck harder and faster, his hands still firmly in place, toying her ass and pussy simultaneously. J began moaning with pleasure, her mouth still wrapped around the head of the stranger's hot cock.

As J's moans became more continuous, the stranger eased his cock out of her mouth, and lowered himself into the water. J felt his hands caress her right thigh and lower back as the man positioned himself beside B. B kept his hand placed securely on J's pussy as he withdrew his cock. J felt the stranger slide his long cock inside her. She could feel his eagerness as he began pounding her with a slightly shaky inconsistent tempo. J parted her legs slightly further, her eyes fixed shut in bliss, as the two men exchanged turns fucking her from behind, B's hand remaining ideally placed as he continued to stroke her clit.

J felt the pleasure building. She sunk herself back onto B's cock as he fucked her, her feet barely grazing the floor of the pool. She felt sweat begin to form on her back, exposed to the radiant sun, as the two men ran their hands over her body. She could feel the stranger's hard cock pressing against the side of her ass cheek, pressed tight between her body and his, eager for his turn to get back inside her. The feeling as she bounced suspended on B's cock, while this young man impatiently grinded his cock along the side of her ass was too much for J. "Oh fuck I'm cumming!" she cried out as her body bucked and jerked against B's body, while his hand remained firm on her pussy while he continued to fuck her.

"Mmm that was so good, I'm definitely not done." J said to B as she turned to face him, her eyes barely able to open from the glare, as the sun reflected off the water around them, twinkling against each tiny ripple. J remained immersed in her fantasy as she climbed and straddled B, her arms and legs securely wrapped around him, and her mouth pressed firmly in the groove between his clavicle and trap. J's eyes remained closed as she lowered herself down onto B's throbbing cock, feeling him stretch her stimulated pussy as she slowly eased herself downward. As J eased herself down she felt B's strong hands take hold of the back of her thighs, giving her a platform to bounce up and down off.

As she slowly moved up and down B's cock, J felt her ass grazing against the abs of the young stranger as he moved in closer. J felt as the man shamelessly gripped and spread her ass cheeks, so the head of his cock rubbed against her asshole with each movement. As J felt herself pressed so closely between the two men's bodies, she thought their cocks must be touching. This idea sent a pleasant shudder through J's body as she began bouncing more vigorously cock. With each bounce on B's hard cock, J felt the pressure of the head of the stranger's cock pushing wantingly on her tight asshole. J sank deep onto B's cock, her nails digging slightly into his broad, tanned back. As she rested deeply on B's cock, she thrust and swivelled her hips, feeling the water splash around her as she teased the stranger with her ass.

J felt as B moved closer to orgasm. He began to thrust and slide her up and down on his cock with his strong arms holding her. As B took control of J's body, she felt the pressure of the stranger's cock become greater on her ass, as her movements up and down became more forceful. With each of B's powerful thrusts J began to feel the head of the stranger's long cock stretching at the rim of her asshole. J felt her body become lax, as the sensations of riding on these two thick, hard cocks overwhelmed her. "Oh fuck, cum with me B, I'm going to cum!" J moaned into B's ear, as he fucked her harder and harder. The two gripped each other tightly as they exploded into orgasm.

J relaxed and eased backwards off B, submersing herself so only above her breasts were visible. She waded back towards B, and rested her head against his torso as she gazed idly at the scenery around them. "Oh baby that was so good!" J said softly, still resting her head against B. "I definitely don't mind if someone watched that." She whispered.

bjnbjn29
bjnbjn29
10 Followers