All Comments on 'The Most Outrageous Confession Pt. 02'

by Dreamer090909

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
EastCoaster1EastCoaster16 months ago

Sorry, but the promise of a possibly interesting story in Part 1 just hit the wall with a totally improbable scene of group sex.

The only way this made sense is if you have the fabled Martial Slut Ray that turns any woman into a sex-craving slut in a matter of only seconds.

Disappointing second part... I'll pass on any more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Genuinely, WTF was that? I can only guess you think this funny and somehow you think this erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Tit for tat. A story about a loving husband.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh fuck yeah Im loving this!

MrEdwinMrEdwin6 months ago

Did you also receive a presidential medal?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like that he kicked her out and jumped right back into the sack with the wife of the last guy to breed his wife, but the group thing was over the top. He could have picked them off one by one. Also, there's the details of being married and her being pregnant. Can't just ignore that. The story started with a bomb going off with few answers in the second part to figure the road ahead, like the house up for sale and leaving the neighbors who fucked him over and plotting revenge against the husbands and his slut.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nope............. story not for me to read, not a loving wife at all..... take it to the group catagory.

tralan69ertralan69er6 months ago

Why break the story down to one page per chapter and not have the whole story already posted?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well that was just nasty even for fiction. NEVER continue this drivel.

patilliepatillie6 months ago

What EastCoaster said.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow, this went totally into the shitter real quick.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Way to go!!! Loved it!

WasntmadbuthardWasntmadbuthard6 months ago

In my fury,I made my ex tell me every detail.by the time she was done.i was horny not mad.after I loved knowing lick it after.watch .great.who knew?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All of these wives risk their marriages just at the sight of his huge cock without first being told about their husbands cheating with his wife. Not likely unless they were all hit by a high-power Martian slut ray.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Agree with the consensus on the group sex scene. Time would have been better spent taking a Mickey Mantle Model 33 oz Louisville Slugger to the neighborhood men. I did like your last sentence though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous