The Motherly Thing to Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that out in the open, Megan says "Listen Rick, with your father's alcoholism our family has practically been destroyed. You had no real influences in your life for good or bad, but I can tell you that you're not a perv."

Then she continued "It's actually a normal thing for a son to be attracted to the first woman that's ever shown him any love which is always his mother. It's called the Oedipus complex, and I'm not really sure how we can fix this. But now that it's out in the open, we can begin to work on it. I think what we really need to do is find a way to lift your confidence level. So, you can interact with girls your own age."

Rick then asks her "How are we supposed to do that?"

Megan responds "Beats the heck out of me, but we'll figure something out. Now I think we've had enough heart-to-heart for one day. It can be rather draining emotionally don't you think?"

Rick agrees with her, and hugs her tight. Then he places a nice soft kiss on her lips. It's very quick, really more of a peck, but it takes Megan by surprise. She feels a little tingle.

Then she smiles at her son, and they part ways. He goes to his room of course, and Megan starts cleaning the kitchen with a heart-warming smile on her face.

****

The deal Megan and Rick made was that Rick would try to get over his mother. However, Megan still caught him sneaking peeks.

Even though Megan enjoyed Rick looking at her, she felt that in order to help her son, she had to stop wearing the provocative clothes. It also might help her to get over her enjoyment of being admired by her son. That was something she loved and hated about herself. Both at the same time.

Since Rick was either unwilling or unable to conform to their agreement, Megan felt that she may need to check the documents on Rick's Laptop again to see if he was still writing the stories.

So, she waited until Rick was out of the house, and she went into his room to get into his laptop. Once she opened the word processor, she checked the status of his documents, and saw that, not only had he completed the incomplete story she was reading earlier, he had written an entire new story. So, she plugged in her thumb drive, and copied the two stories.

Then, she went to her room to read the final version of the story that was incomplete before. She saw that it was worth the wait. She had three huge orgasms from the fantasy he related through the story.

It now seemed so much more exciting to read knowing that these stories were her son's fantasies for them together. The taboo thoughts going through her head both excited and scared her. Excited because the taboo nature of the stories just added another layer of eroticism to it, and scared because she was worried about her new thoughts of her and Rick together.

****

Megan loved reading her son's stories over and over again. It was almost like an addiction to her. She just couldn't seem to stop reading them. She told herself "I'm still studying Rick's desires," but she knows deep down that she's addicted to the taboo thoughts of her and her son.

She's still feeling a bit guilty, but the more she reads, the less guilty she feels.

As Megan read her son's stories again and again, she begins to have wet dreams, literally, about fucking her son. It's no longer an anonymous young man. It's Rick.

She imagines that 7.5-inch, 7-inch girth rod pounding in and out of her juicy cunt as she finds herself hoping that he really does have a cock as he described in his stories.

As she sleeps, she begins to dream. In her dream she and her son are watching a movie while they sit on the couch. She moves over to cuddle into him, and he puts his arm around her. She begins to feel his arm drop and rest on top of her right breast. He feels her soft skin, and she turns into him.

As they look into each other's eyes, they kiss. She rubs her soft lips across his, and he gently probes her lips with his tongue. While his tongue is exploring her lips, she extends her tongue to make contact with his, and their tongues begin to explore.

They begin to embrace, and feel the warmth being generated by the other's body.

In her dream, the kisses grow more passionate. Their tongues wrestle each other as their hands explore one another. The intensity grows with each passing moment, and he removes her robe to find she is completely naked underneath causing an immediate twitch in his cock as it swells.

She reaches down, and wraps her soft fingers around his swollen shaft. Her fingers don't even make it completely around his massive erection. Then she begins to stroke him before she drops to her knees between his legs, and licks the very tip of his throbbing rod.

She tries to stretch her mouth around his massive dick, but is unable at first. However, where there's a will there's a way. So, as determined as she is, she presses on until she engulfs his cock head in her lips.

She feels like her lips are going to break apart as they stretch to accommodate the huge intruder. But she slowly becomes accustom to his girth, and begins to lick around his cock head with her soft wet tongue. Then she tickles the hole with her tongue causing him to shiver, and moan "YES! MOM! Suck my cock!"

As she begins to bob her head up and down along his shaft, she reaches down, and spreads her tender lips between her thighs sliding her fingers over her sodden cunt. This causes her body to shudder with excitement causing her to moan on her son's cock.

As she continues to try her best to give her son a blow job, it requires both hands as well as her mouth to pleasure this massive cock. She's never had a cock anywhere near the size of this one in her mouth.

The excitement in her dream continues to escalate with passion. Her cunt feels like it's on fire. She can't take it any longer. She leaps up on his lap, and aims his cock at the entrance to her forbidden fruit saying "Hold on, Baby! Mommy's about to rock your world!"

She begins to press forward stretching her tender cunt further than ever before in her life. As she slowly lowers herself on his enormous rod, she feels like her body is completely full, but she only has about half his gigantic tool in her unused pussy.

She screams "HOLY SHIT!! IT'S HUGE!!" but she slowly begins to accommodate the large intruder, and she drops down to feel herself against his lap.

She stays in that position as her body becomes more accustom to his size just enjoying the feeling of a hard cock in her cunt.

Then she slowly begins to ride her sons' cock as he fondles her breasts squeezing and twisting her nipples causing her body to tremble in his hands. Her excitement builds in her dream as she increases the speed of her cowgirl ride, yelling "Hang on, Baby! Let Mommy take care of you!"

Since this is the first time in years that her cunt has ever felt anything other than her own fingers, not to mention the size of the cock and its owner, she erupts in the most intense orgasm of her life which causes her eyes to pop open as she awakens only to find her linens soaked.

She's amazed to realize she actually had a real orgasm as she had an orgasm in her dream.

****

As her dreams get more vivid, she starts wearing her more provocative clothes around the house to entice her son. She knows it's wrong, but she really enjoys feeling attractive and wanted again. "I think I could really get used to this without much effort." She just giggle at herself.

Megan is always watching Rick out of the corner of her eyes noticing Rick's sneaky peeking. She'd say to herself "I can't believe he's watching me. Does he really think I'm sexy? I wonder if he's thinking about fucking me right now." Then she'd think "I wish he'd just throw me over the counter, and fuck the shit out of me with that big hard cock filling me up! Holy shit. Get a grip on yourself, Meg! He's your son!"

She also begins to sneak peeks at her son's lap as she's almost obsessed with mentally measuring the size of his erections. As he looks at her, she's trying to compare what she sees in his lap to the description in his stories "Damn! He does look big through those pants. I wonder if he's hard thinking about me."

Knowing she's giving her son erections is a thrilling feeling, one she hasn't known in years, and the taboo nature of her feelings only fuels her fire more than anything she's ever felt.

Later, Megan realizes that she and Rick had never really come up with a plan to make him feel more comfortable with girls. So, she begins to think "What if I taught him how to relate to women. After all, wouldn't that be the motherly thing to do?"

She then takes it a bit further in her mind, and justifies teaching Rick about sex would be helping him grow as a man "After all, if Rick finds a girl, he won't be fixated on me." So, she decides to teach Rick how to approach a girl for a date.

The first lesson was short. She taught him how to approach a girl with confidence, and start a conversation. She also taught him to have courage, and it would go well maybe not always but more often than not. She told him "You have to learn to take the bad with the good. Don't take it so personally if she doesn't respond favorably. Not everyone you like will like you back, and that goes for everyone. Always remember that."

That lesson went really well. So, a few days later, Megan rationalizes that teaching Rick to kiss would also be "The motherly thing to do."

So, one night just after dinner, Megan asks Rick "Do you want to join me in the den?" She then tells him "Sit by me here on the couch." Once Rick is seated next to her, she begins to chit chat with him about normal day-to-day things just to lighten the atmosphere.

Once Megan feels they're both calm and relaxed, she asks him "How did you feel about the previous lesson?"

He told her "I thought it was very helpful, but I still get tongue-tied around girls."

Megan says "Well, that's something we're going to work on tonight if you think you'd like to try."

He asks her "What did you have in mind?"

Megan says "Kissing".

This, of course, takes him a bit by surprise. So, he asks "How are you going to teach me about kissing?"

Megan begins to describe how you kiss a girl. She tells him "First, make sure you moisten your lips before kissing the girl. Never have dry lips when you kiss, but not too wet either. You must also keep your lips relaxed so they're soft when you place your lips on hers."

He looks at her quizzically, and she continues "Then you just look her in the eyes, lean in slowly, tilt your head, and make soft contact with her. When you're leaning in, some people close their eyes, and others prefer to keep their eyes open. It's all a matter of preference. Personally, I prefer to close my eyes, and I also prefer that the man close his eyes as well. It just makes the whole experience less stressful, and more romantic in my opinion. Do you think this helps?"

Rick says "Well, it's nice to know, but I think I'll probably be too nervous to remember all that." She says "OK, I understand. You could practice. I remember when I was young. I'd practice looking in the mirror or with a pillow."

Rick says "I'd feel stupid doing that."

She responds "I know what you mean. I remember feeling a little stupid too. So, if I tell you a secret, will you promise to keep it to yourself and not tell anyone?"

He says "Of course, I can keep a secret. Besides, who would I tell?"

Megan says "OK, when I was young, I used to practice with my best friend. By the time we were done, she and I were both pretty good kissers."

Rick says in astonishment "You kissed a girl?!".

"And I liked it!" she responds with a giggle taking her cue from Katy Perry's hit song.

Rick laughs, and tells her "That's so hot! But there's no way in hell I'm going to practice with any of my friends. They're all guys! That's not going to happen, no way, no how!"

She says "Oh, I see your point. That would definitely not be a guy thing to do. Men can be pretty homophobic." She laughs. "So, what would you suggest, Rick?"

That was an opening if he ever heard one. He'd fantasized about this for so long. He wondered if he could even summon the courage to ask. He didn't think she'd go for it, but he thought "No guts, no glory." So, summoning all his courage he said "Could I maybe, umm, kind of, umm ... you know ... practice ... with ... umm... you?"

Megan is taken off guard by his response. She never expected him to be so bold. That was totally out of character for the son she thought she knew. So, she thought about it for a bit, but it even surprised her at how quickly she said "Sure."

She then looked him in the eye with the most serious expression she could muster. She didn't want to appear like she was going to enjoy it, even though deep down she knew she would. She places her hands on either side of his face, and tells him "OK. Lick your lips with just the tip of your tongue. You don't want it to be too obvious. Now relax."

She then tilted his head, leaned in slowly, and made soft contact with his lips for only a moment. It was quick, but a bit more than a peck. She said "OK, that wasn't bad for a first attempt."

Rick asked her "Did I do anything wrong?"

Megan said "No, you just need to relax more to soften your lips."

He says "Easy for you to say.", and grins.

She says "OK, Let's try it again. This time before we start, blow a little air through your lips to relax kind of like doing a raspberry, but without the spitting." Then adds "This is only for practice. This should go without saying, but don't do that when you're with a girl." She giggles and says "Now let's try it again."

Megan places her hands on either side of his face again. She tilts his head. Leans in slowly, and makes contact with his lips.

This time, as she makes soft contact with his lips, she begins to rub her lips softly over his, and he follows her lead. They continue the soft kiss for about a minute before she breaks the kiss. Then she says "That was much better. You're starting to get the idea."

Megan asks him "Now that you're getting the basics, would you like to try something a little more advanced?"

Without hesitation, he responds "Yes!"

Megan tells him "This time I'm not going to move your head for you. It's all on you. You lead."

She looks him in the eye waiting for him to take the lead. He looks her in the eyes, and begins to lean in. He makes soft contact with her lips, and they both begin to move their lips softly across the others.

Then Megan starts to feel Ricks lips with the tip of her tongue, and he follows her lead. She then pushes her tongue through his lips and into his mouth. Again, he reciprocates. Their tongues begin to feel each other, and slowly start to dance together when Megan breaks the kiss.

She asks him "Do you think you understand how to kiss a girl now?"

He says "I think I'll get it with a little more practice."

They both giggle then lean in, and start to kiss each other in earnest. They continue to kiss as their tongues explore each other wrestling and teasing. She shows him all the techniques she knows by example rather than describing them.

After a few minutes, they start making out like teenagers, after all, Rick is one. They both begin to really enjoy themselves as the passion intensifies.

As Megan leans in closer to him, she can feel his erection press against her stomach. It astonishes her, and excites her. She almost forgets who she's kissing as the passion overwhelms her. After a few more minutes, Megan realizes she needs to break the kiss not really for her son's benefit. She needs to retreat to her bedroom to extinguish the fire in her panties.

Although neither will admit it to the other, they both really enjoyed the kissing lesson.

A few days later, Megan uses the same tactics she used before with the kissing lesson to get Rick in the den sitting on the couch. She begins again with the small talk before she addresses tonight's lesson.

Tonight, Megan has decided to teach Rick about the female erogenous zones with her clothes on, of course, after all this would be "The motherly thing to do."

She begins by explaining to Rick that he'd already learned about the first and probably one of the most important erogenous zones, the mouth and lips. She explains "Kissing is so important in pleasing a woman. Now to further your education, I'm going to show you the female erogenous zones, and I'll allow you to touch me in each of them. However, I will be keeping most of my clothes on."

She continues "Before you even start kissing, take my hand, hold it gently. Take your fingertips and lightly tickle my palms as you pay attention to my reaction. Did you notice how it made me shiver? Now do the same with my wrists and forearms all while watching how my body reacts."

Then she said "Once you begin to get the reactions you're looking for, kiss her, and after you've begun kissing her, you can start nibbling on her ears. Then you can slowly kiss her on the nape of her neck. Pay attention to my reaction. That's one of my favorites. It always gets me wet... er ahh I mean excited."

Megan tells Rick "Now for this next part, I'm going to remove my shirt, but I'll leave my bra on." She was wearing a delicate lacy bra that didn't leave a lot to the imagination.

She told Rick "Now after you've kissed down the nape of my neck, kiss your way down between my breasts, and begin to squeeze and twist my nipples through my bra. Did you see how hard you got my nipples? Did you feel them swell between your fingers? That's one way you can tell when most women are getting excited obviously me included."

Megan then instructs Rick "Continue kissing down my stomach until you're just above my pubic area." Megan was trying to keep it as clinical as possible even though she was getting so turned on.

Next Megan told him "Now, let's switch gears a little bit, and I'll show you some erogenous zones on the lower part of the female anatomy." Then she said "Take my feet in your hands, and place them on your lap. Some women enjoy having their feet played with while others don't. Personally, I enjoy it very much.

"So, take one of my feet in your hands, and bring it to your mouth. Now lick it from the base of my heel slowly and gently up the sole of my foot all the way to the pad of my toes. Remember to watch how my body reacts. Now suck on my toes. Lick between them roll your tongue all around my toes. Make sure you give each toe attention.

"Now switch to the other foot and repeat the process. Always remember to pay attention to my reaction. That's probably the most important thing to take away from this lesson. Always watch her reaction."

She continued the lesson "Now continue sucking my toes and licking the sole of my foot while you lightly tickle the back of my knee just like you did the palm of my hand earlier, and pay attention to my reaction."

Next, as she was getting really wet, she said "I guess I need to remove my shorts for this next part of the lesson." After standing, and letting her shorts fall to the ground, she said "Now start kissing your way up my inner thigh until you're almost to my genital area."

As the moisture began to build in her panties, Megan continued "I guess there's no getting around it any more. In order to teach you the next part of your lesson, I'll need to remove my panties."

As Megan stood to remove them, she said "Please behave yourself if you want to complete tonight's lesson." So, Megan bent down and removed her panties before she continued "Now you can caress my buttocks and anus. Some women even enjoy having their anus licked. That's called a rim job. Next kiss and lick my perineum. That's the space between the anus and vagina, area around and in the anus."

Then, abruptly, she said "OK, that's enough for tonight." That was more than Megan could take. She had 3 mini orgasms while she was teaching this lesson. Nice bonus, but mini orgasms weren't going to do the trick. So, Megan retreated to her room to satisfy that itch that needed scratching.