The Motherly Thing to Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He then stood, and kissed her again. This time she could taste herself in his mouth and on his face as she kissed him. It was the first time in years she had tasted herself on anything other than her own fingers. She liked it.

"He then turned her around, and leaned her over the counter where he placed the tip of his cock at her entrance where she once gave him life. It was a surreal situation for them both.

"He slowly slid his rock-hard cock into her juicy tight cunt. She cried 'Oh fuck, baby! You're making mommy feel so good!! Oh yeah, baby. Right there. That's the spot,' as he entered her from pure joy and just a bit of pain as it had been so long since she'd had anything other than her fingers in the crevice where his cock now rested."

****

"Wait! What? That's the end of the story? What happens next? I can't believe it just stops there." she thought to herself, "I have to know what happens next. It was getting so hot. It can't just end there. There has to be more!"

She sat there wet with her fingers on her sloppy cunt. She felt so deprived. It was like the same longing she'd felt when past lovers had finished before her without a thought of her pleasure leaving her to take care of herself.

As Megan began to calm down a bit, she began to wonder "How could Rick get an unfinished story on his laptop? For that matter, why would he want an unfinished story? Could he be the one writing them?! No! That's not possible. It's a ridiculous thought! He's only 19, and as far as I can tell, he's probably still a virgin".

She'd never known him to go out on a date with a girl. His only friends are a few guys he games with. Besides, all things considered, there's no way he could have the insight and experience to write stories that could make her feel the way those stories had.

Every one of those stories had some of the hottest sex scenes she could imagine, and she'd imagined quite a few considering that's her only option these days. Besides the sexual imagery, and the loving feelings between the mothers and the sons were heart-warming to say the least.

"Besides, Rick stays locked up in his room all the time. There's no way he could feel that way about me. Sure, I know he loves me. I'm his mother, but he couldn't love me like that." She thought.

Now that Megan had read them all, she had to decide on the best step forward. She's got to get past the feelings brought on by these stories including the guilt, and decide on how to approach her son in an unintimidating way. She has to approach him in a way that he would talk to her rather than locking himself in his room.

****

If she was going to approach him, she needed to know if the stories were general mom/son stories, or were they about him and her?

She decided she should go back through the stories. This time she would stop reading when she got excited so she could concentrate on finding any reoccurring themes all the stories have in common. This may help her to evaluate what's actually going on with Rick.

As Megan begins to read the stories again, this time she has approached the problem logically, and created a spreadsheet which she can fill in for the characteristics of each story including the mother's appearance, the son's appearance, the living arrangements, the ending, and any miscellaneous facts about each story.

Once she's done going back over the stories and breaking them down in these categories, she should know everything she needs to help Rick.

So, she proceeds with her plan, pleased with herself for coming up with this idea because she's not typically the most logical thinking person she knows. Out of all of her friends, family, and acquaintances, she was the one that wore her heart on her sleeve. She always led with her heart not her mind.

Once she completed re-reading the stories as she planned, she came up with these commonalities:

The first thing she compared in each of the stories was the living arrangements. Was there always just the mother and the son living together? The answer was "Yes." There were never any siblings or other extended family, and the father was always out of the way either by death, divorce, or an unwilling e father in his late teens or early twenties that was out of the picture.

Regardless of the method the father was out of the way, he was always gone same as with Megan and Rick. Her husband, Rick's father, was now out of the way through divorce, and he was drunk most of the time. So, he was never around for Rick.

The next thing she compared was the mother and son's financial situation. The mother always worked hard to provide for her and her son. In each of the stories, there was no family fortune, or genie in a bottle. There was no life insurance or high paying corporate job. It was just the mother providing for her, and her son the same as Megan.

The mother was always 40 years old which was the same as Megan.

The mother's build was always 36DD-27-37, and 36DD just happened to be Megan's bra size, and, although not completely correct on the other measurements, they were very close. Her breasts were described as "huge and set well on her chest. They weren't saggy as you might expect of a woman of her years and size. Her nipples were just a little larger than a pencil eraser with areolas about 2 inches in diameter, and light tan in color."

If this was supposed to be her, she hoped this was just a guess because it was correct. She'd hate to think Rick had seen her bare breasts.

She actually always hated her boobs. She thought they were way too big. They filled in at an early age causing her to get teased. Plus, it made it so hard to find clothes to fit her body well. She'd actually considered a breast reduction on several occasions especially after the divorce.

The mother was always described as "Some would consider her a BBW, but she was only a little overweight just enough to have nice curves and plenty to grab. Overall, she had a thick curvy shape with an hour glass figure having a thin waist with just a bit of a sexy bulge."

She liked that description assuming it was intended to be her. Megan always thought she was just fat, chalky and colorless with boobs that were way too big for her frame.

The mother's height was always about 5'5" tall, same as her, and she always had "pretty brown eyes" same as her although she didn't know about the "pretty" part.

The mother always had "soft, full lips" same as her. Megan always thought her lips were one of her best features, and the mother's hair style was always "cut in a short bob with auburn hair" just exactly like her own.

The mother's skin was always described as "Creamy almost flawless complexion and soft, smooth skin." Although she did have a light complexion, she loved the description of the mother in the stories. If it was supposed to be her, she took a great compliment by the description.

She always thought she looked chalky and colorless, but maybe that was just low self-esteem brought on by years of neglect by her husband. Also, the mother always had "cute little feet with little chubby toes", and they were always referred to in a complimentary way. "Does Rick have a foot fetish?" she thought to herself.

Now, there was no doubt in her mind that the mother in the stories was supposed to be her. Although she never thought of herself in those terms, but she felt extremely flattered and appreciated for her appearance for the first time in years.

She wondered if Rick really thought of her that way. Even though she was concerned about the stories in general, she was starting to feel sexy apparently from the top of her head to the tips of her "cute little toes." She had to giggle at herself almost like a school girl.

"What was that? Am I beginning to feel giddy?" she wondered.

She began to marvel at how she could've read all of those stories, and never realized the resemblance between herself and the mother. Could it have been because the mother in the stories sounded so sexy? She always considered herself to be fat, and pale with big ugly boobs not having a lot of redeeming physical characteristics.

"How could anyone possibly find me sexy?" she thought. How could someone describe what she considered to be her flaws in such a sexy and endearing way, especially her own son. Should she feel angry or flattered. Unfortunately, she couldn't help how she felt. She felt more flattered than angry. It felt so wonderful to know someone looked at her, and saw her as beautiful and sexy as opposed to fat, ugly, and that someone was a young man even though he just happened to be Rick.

The son was always described as 19 years old, 5'10" tall having a "light complexion he got from his mom" same as Rick, and he always had "blonde hair and green eyes he got from his father" same as Rick. He was always described as "non-athletic" same as Rick, and he was described as "just a little chunky with broad shoulders" same as Rick. The son was also described as having a "nice 7.5-inch length cock, and with 7 inches in girth". Now this she didn't know.

She thought to herself "If this is Rick, is that an accurate description of his cock, or was it wishful thinking? Did he have such a magnificent cock?" She really began to think about that. "Have I ever noticed a large bulge in his pants?" She continued until she was lost in thought about the size of Rick's cock.

She shook her head to bring herself back to reality. "The size of Rick's cock" those were words that should never be spoken by his mother. "Where's my mind?" Again, she giggled at herself until she broke that chain of thought. "Shame on me!" she thought, shaking an imaginary finger at herself. She wanted to tell herself that over and over, but she was actually starting to feel a bit giddy knowing someone saw her as beautiful and sexy.

Once she brought her thoughts back to the stories, she realized "There's no other explanation other than Rick had written those stories. No!" She thought again "Rick had written those stories about her, and his feelings and desires for her."

Then she thought again and compared one last detail "They always end in a 'Happily-ever-after' way. Rick not only desires me, but wants to live as man and wife for the rest of our lives! How could this be? How is it possible?"

****

With concern for Rick, Megan does a little more research online and finds some information that would seem to apply to her situation. It's called Oedipus complex. It's definition states that "it's the attachment of a child to the parent of the opposite sex accompanied by envious and aggressive feelings towards the parent of the same sex."

It's obvious from the stories that Rick is attached to her. Now, he most certainly has aggressive feelings towards his father not only for the alcoholism, but for hurting her whom he apparently has very strong loving and sexual feelings.

Although she felt Rick really needed to see a counselor, her insurance didn't cover that type of health issue, and she didn't have the money to pay for it herself. She also felt Rick wouldn't feel comfortable talking to a stranger considering he's so shy and introverted.

So, she decided she'd have to handle this on her own. The only problem is how to approach him on such a sensitive matter. She can't let him know she's been snooping on his laptop. So, that means she also can't let him know she knows about the stories, or his feelings for her considering how she found out.

"Why is the thought of approaching him on this subject turning me on? Stop that!" she thought. "This is about the wellbeing of your son not your aching pussy!" However, she knew she had to talk to Rick.

So, she decided to sleep on it, and think about her options the next morning.

When she went to sleep that night, she had a dream about a young man maybe in his early twenties coming to her and taking her into his arms. He kisses her passionately, and she returns the kiss. As the kiss becomes more sexually charged, she and the young man strip their clothes. The next thing she knows, they're in bed together, her legs spread with a long very thick cock buried deep inside her dripping cunt.

The young man lays on top of her, and begins to pump in and out of her at a slow pace she enjoys. As they move in their slow grind, they continually kiss with tongues exploring the other's mouths.

As their pace increases, she says "Fuck me, fuck me hard, NOW!", and, as they break their kiss and the he starts to pound her pussy hard and fast, the young man's face slowly starts to come into focus. "SHIT! That's Rick!" she screams horrified in her dream.

He continues to pound her pussy until she feels herself explode, and this shakes her up to the point she leaps up out of bed.

She feels the sweat on her body. Then she feels a quivering in her pussy, and she thinks "I can't believe how turned on I am. FUCK!!"

Without thinking, she buried her fingers in her sopping pussy, and begins to play with herself. As she recalls the young man fucking her in her dreams, she rubs off harder and harder, and, try as she might to forget, the young man always turns into Rick.

At this point, she can no longer hold back as she feels her body start to tremble. She knows a huge orgasm is on its way while she thinks about Rick. So, she just gives into the orgasm thinking about her own son, and explodes in her bed drenching the linens with more of her fluids than she's ever secreted before. And, she thinks to herself "HOLY SHIT! That was intense!"

The dream and its aftermath really triggers a feeling of guilt mixed with a bit of excitement. Megan thinks "I can't believe I had a sex dream about my own son!" What's worse is she gave in to the fantasy, and knowingly masturbated thinking of fucking Rick.

"What has come over me?" she wonders. Of course, she knew, but she didn't want to think about it too hard. She was afraid of her conclusion. She felt like Scarlett from 'Gone with the Wind'... "I can't think about this now. I'll go crazy if I do. I'll think about it tomorrow."

****

As Megan takes her time considering how to approach Rick, primarily because she's afraid of her own feelings, she begins to notice for the first time Rick checking her out.

At first, she's appalled, but gradually she begins to appreciate the attention. So much so, she begins to tease him a bit with a little skin here and there. Not much, and not often. But still, she enjoys the thought of a young man appreciating her as an attractive sexual being which is something she hasn't really felt in years.

She then begins to think about it a little deeper, and she thinks "Teasing Rick may be a way to broach the subject. If I tease him just a little, I could make sure he realizes I caught him looking, and that could lead to a conversation about his attention. Then, maybe I can get him to admit his feelings."

Obviously, this is a very misguided approach, but in Megan's mind it all makes perfect sense.

Megan begins to wear shorts and shirts that reveal a little more cleavage than she'd normally show which has the desired effect. She notices Rick taking peeks at her.

So, she really amps it up a notch by bending over in order to give Rick a good look down her shirt. At first, she always wore a bra, but, as she began to enjoy the little game, she stopped wearing bras altogether.

Now when she bent over for him, not only could he see more flesh, but she'd also jiggle her breasts a bit for him. As she did this, there were times she actually caught him staring like a deer caught in the headlights. He was totally awestruck at the sight of her magnificent cleavage. What she didn't realize was that there were times he could see an entire breast from certain angles.

When she'd "catch him" like that, she'd just smile until he realized she was smiling at him. Then he'd quickly look away.

Although she hadn't said anything yet, she knew that he knew he'd been caught. That was the whole point after all, or was it? Yes, she enjoyed teasing her son, and she continued doing it much longer than was actually necessary. All that was needed was for Rick to realize she knew he was looking at her. That objective had long since been acquired.

She loved being desired. She could see the longing in his eyes. She was beginning to feel like a woman for the first time in years.

After several weeks of Rick getting "caught", Megan finally decided she had no choice but to sit down with Rick to talk. If the truth were known, she had probably put this off for as long as she had because not only was she reluctant for the confrontation, but she enjoyed teasing him.

But finally, the time had come. There was no putting it off any longer.

Saturday morning Megan dressed particularly alluring since she needed to "catch him" a few times before leading into the conversation. But when she caught him looking down her shirt that morning, she finally had the opportunity to ask Rick to sit down to discuss what was happening.

Once Rick sat at the kitchen table with her, Megan reached over and took Ricks hand in hers.

Then she said "Rick, I've noticed lately that you've been peeking at me when you thought I wasn't looking."

Rick wasn't ready to admit it with such a point-blank approach. So, Megan told him "It's OK. It's normal for a young man to look at a woman he finds attractive even if that woman is his mother." Then she asked Rick "Do you find me attractive?"

Rick just sat there and looked at her trying desperately not to look down at her exposed cleavage, but Megan could see the desire in his eyes. So, she sat patiently waiting for Rick to answer. He knew there were only two responses to a point-blank question like that. So, he carefully weighed his options.

Finally, Rick made his choice. There was only one response he could make. This might be his only chance to tell his mother how he felt.

He really didn't know how to say it, or even if he should. He had lived such a lonely life that he didn't really have any people skills especially when it came to matters of the heart. Even with his own mother, they'd lived such separate lives.

His father never served as an example of how to treat women or even his own family. He always tried to fly under the radar never taking any ques from the people around him. So, Rick just blurts out "Mom, I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Dad was a fool!"

Megan tries to respond to him in a loving way, but she insists there's more to it than what he's telling her. So, Megan pushes him a little harder as she asks him "Rick, I really appreciate the compliment. You have no idea how long it's been since I've heard a nicer compliment, but are you sure that's all there is to it? I've seen the look in your eyes when you're looking at me. It seems to be a bit more than just admiration for what you perceive to be a beautiful mother."

Rick again sits and weighs his options his hand still in his mother's hand. Just her touch seems to have him ready to admit to anything, but he still holds back. However, he does go a bit further by responding "You're right, mom. I think you're also the sexiest woman I've ever seen. You're a total MILF, and a man would be a fool not to want you!"

That response was actually more than Megan had expected. She knew what the term MILF meant, and she wasn't expecting Rick to say that. So, Megan asks him "Is it your desire for us to be together? By that I mean as more than a mother and her son?"

Rick lowers his head unable to look his mother in her eyes, and tells her "Yes, I've thought about us being together. I saw you changing your clothes once when you thought I was out of the house. You didn't realize I was there watching you, but ever since then I've thought about you. I know you probably think I'm some kind of perv, but I can't help it."