The Motherly Thing to Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He collapsed into her embrace; his head nestled on her shoulder. Megan hugging him tight, whispered softly in his ear "I can feel your heart pounding."

She had never felt this tired or loved in her life, but also had never felt this good. What they had just done was supposed to be totally wrong, but, lying in her son's arms, feeling her naked body pressed against his, she had never felt so content.

"Rick?" Megan said.

He responded "Yeah Mom?"

Then she said "I... I'm glad you wanted me."

Rick said "I'm glad you wanted me too, mom.", and, turning his head, kissed her with the most tender and loving kiss.

"Baby, I think things are going to be a lot different between us from now on. I mean I'm always going to be your mom but I..." she hesitated, and said quietly "I want you to want me as a woman too. I haven't felt like a woman in a long time."

He was silent for a minute thinking of how incredible this felt, and how he'd never felt anything like it before and holding her tighter he swallowed hard and said in her ear "I... I love you... Mom. I'm glad it was you who was my first. Thank you."

****

Later, they discussed their relationship, and how it's changed in such a short time.

Rick asks "Did you mean what you said about me always fucking you, Mom?"

After giving it a great deal of thought, Megan tells Rick "What's happened, or is happening, between us can't stand in your way of having a rich full life. After all, I want grandchildren."

Although Rick understands her point, he asks "Does that mean we can't have fun anymore?"

To which Megan responds "Of course we can. I meant what I said. I want you always to fuck me. Until you start dating someone, I'm going to fuck you up one wall and down the other. You better keep your energy up, baby, because you're going to need it." Then she giggled, a giggle Rick found to be so sexy and endearing.

Rick chuckles, and says "Well I guess we better go make something to eat because I'm planning on fucking you as many times as I possibly can today and the rest of the weekend." He grins.

Megan says "By the way, I want you to continue to write your stories. As I said, now that I know they're about us, they feel more like love letters, but, in the future, I'd like for us to read them together. Or, at least, I'd like for you to give me a copy."

Rick then says "A copy? There's no need. You can read them all on literotica.com." and they both laugh.

The End.