The Motherly Thing to Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan really enjoyed the erogenous zone lesson a lot more than she should.

As Megan considered the next lesson, she realized all that was left was intercourse as she continued to keep it as clinical as possible. This would probably give him the confidence he needed with women. After all, wouldn't that be "The motherly thing to do?"

****

As Megan considered the next and most important lesson, she decided, for their first time, to make one of Rick's fantasies from his stories come to life.

So, she shaves her pussy for the first time in years, and paints her finger and toe nails bright red. Then she applies her makeup including bright red lipstick for those "suck-me" lips Rick wrote about. She then puts on her perfume, and dresses in only a short red robe.

Megan goes down the hall and approaches Rick's room. She's really nervous about this. Her feelings of guilt have passed. All she can think of is having that massive cock on the other side of the door buried in her dripping wet vagina.

Her nerves are getting the best of her as she paces back and forth at his door as she works up the nerve to do her "motherly duty", as she sees it, and teach her son about sex.

Eventually, Megan summons enough courage to lightly knock on Rick's door, but there's no answer. So, she knocks again a little louder. This time there was a response. Rick tells her to "wait a second." Soon after, Rick tells her to "come in."

She entered his room wearing only her short red satin robe. The robe was really short, and just barely covered her generous ass. Her legs were exquisite revealing her creamy almost flawless complexion and soft, smooth skin.

As she approached his bed, she slowly untied the sash revealing the insides of her breasts. They were huge and set well on her chest. They weren't saggy as you might expect of a woman of her years and size. But she wasn't quite revealing her luscious nipples. However, her erect nipples were prominently displayed through the fabric of her loose robe.

The gap between the sides of her robe also revealed she was wearing no panties showcasing her completely bald pussy for him to see. Something he'd only seen in their last lesson. Although, then, she was sporting a full bush, but it was clean shaven now. Obviously, something she did just for him and this occasion.

Megan then asks Rick "Are you ready for your next lesson?"

As he gulps down some air, Rick eagerly responds "Yes!"

She drops the robe to the floor, and removes the sheet that was covering her son's very erect and totally unrestrained cock. He always slept in the nude something she would learn to appreciate.

She's so excited. For the first time, she sees her son's hard cock. It was exactly as he'd described it in his stories, as best she could tell without a measuring tape, but measuring it wasn't exactly her first priority at the moment.

As Rick looked longingly at his mom's moist pussy, which was just inches from his cock, he lay there mesmerized.

Megan looked straight in her son's eyes, and swung her right knee between his legs. Then she kneeled over him. He could feel her pussy dripping on his thigh. Without waiting for him to say anything, she shoved her beautiful right nipple into his mouth while he reached up, and fondled the left.

"Hmmm" Megan moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck, and pressed her tit deeper into his mouth.

Then Rick switched up, taking her left nipple into his mouth while teasing the right with his fingers rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Megan, leaning back, she pulled her nipples from his mouth. He looked up disappointed, but Megan reached out, and taking her son's face gently in her hands just as she had in their lessons. She lowered her head to his. Her soft full lips parted, and her heart began to pound. She tilted her head, and closed her eyes. A moment later, she felt her son's soft lips press into hers, and he gently kissed her taking their lessons to heart. She thought "He was a good student!"

Megan moaned in his mouth as she started kissing him harder, and she began to slide her lips across his.

A moment later, she felt his tongue push against her lips, and she opened her mouth to accept his soft wet tongue. They both sighed in pleasure as his arms slid around her narrow waist as he pulled her into him.

She could feel her hard nipples pressing against his chest. Megan let go, and completely fell into his embrace as they shared the deepest, most passionate kiss that she could have ever imagined.

As hot as the lessons had been, a part of her thought that this kiss might be the most amazing thing she'd ever felt. This was more than lust. She could feel his love for her in that kiss, and she hoped he could feel her returning that same love.

She never realized that she had this strong of a desire for him, not just his cock, but all of him.

Rick slid his lips from hers and, bending his head, started kissing her neck just as she'd taught him. She cooed as she felt his hot breath in her ear as he playfully nibbled her earlobe before bringing his lips back to hers for another long deep passionate kiss. She thought "He's a VERY good student!"

Finally breaking the kiss, Megan leaned back, and said "Oh, Rick you bad boy, I'm sorry, but I have to tell you something. I read your stories! They feel more like love letters now."

He could feel the heat of her pussy on his leg, and she could feel his hard cock pressed against her stomach. Sliding his hands down to her hips, He gave her a little push hoping to get her to lie back so that he could, after all of his fantasizing, finally take her. Megan shook her head and said "Not yet baby."

Rick replied "Mom please...."

"Oh, I like that, baby!" Megan said. "Because mommy wants to suck her baby's cock. I've been dreaming about it, and now I finally have my chance."

Megan immediately dropped down to her knees between his legs, reached out, and grabbed his cock which was so big she could hardly get her little fingers around it.

"Ohhh," he whimpered as he saw his mom's red painted fingers wrapped around his throbbing prick.

Squeezing tightly, Megan slowly started to pump her hand up and down his aching cock. When she got to the tip, she gave it a slight twist making him moan. Megan loved the feedback she was getting from her son as he began to drip precum from this amazing cock which she'd created herself in her own womb. A place he was now destined to return with great enthusiasm.

Megan asked Rick "Yeah, you fantasized about your mommy blowing you baby? You bad little boy. I know because I read it in your stories. I know how bad you want your mommy's red lips wrapped around her baby's hard cock, and mommy wants it too."

Rick was unable to respond in that moment as his mother brought his cock to her lips, and slowly licked around the head with her soft tongue. "That's right baby, mommy's been thinking, and dreaming about us. When I found those beautiful stories, my mind went into overdrive and I'll tell you another secret. Mommy's really a bad girl at heart, but your dad never took advantage of it. Now you're going to experience it all!"

Before Rick could respond, Megan lowered her mouth, and taking just the spongy tip of his cock between her lips, sucked hard. He gasped, and his hips jumped as he felt her suck the precum out of his cock.

Megan lifted her head, and, opening her mouth, showed him the precum on her tongue. Then, she closed her mouth, and made a show of swallowing it.

Next, she flipped around, and told him "Mommy also knows you have a tiny little foot fetish which turns mommy on more than her baby can imagine." Then she flipped around so they were in a sixty-nine position only she was putting her "cute little toes" in his mouth.

As Megan continued sucking her son's cock, he return the favor by sucking her toes and licking the soles of her feet. This made her giggled on his cock causing some more fluid to ooze out onto her tongue.

"Like that baby? Like your mommy sucking your big hard cock while you lick my toes?" Megan asked, but Rick couldn't answer. His mouth was full with her toes.

Megan didn't wait for an answer. In one smooth motion, she stretched her lips and took his cock all the way down to the base. He moaned on her toes causing a small trickle of fluid to flow from her wet pussy.

Then Megan slowly shook her head back and forth. "Hmmm" Megan moaned, and the vibration of it sent another surge through his engulfed cock.

Slowly, an inch at a time, she slid his cock from her mouth. Rick could feel her tongue pressed against his shaft, and it was all he could do to lay still. Then she took his cock about half way down, and began bobbing her head in a slow steady rhythm. He was moaning continuously, as much from the sight of his mother between his legs blowing him as it was at how fucking good it felt.

Megan, then, wrapped her right hand around the base of his cock, and started stroking up and down following her mouth with it, and jerking him off as she blew him.

As Megan continued to give him the most amazing blow job, she closed her eyes, and was sighing with pleasure every time she took him down into her hot wet mouth.

He gasped loudly as she began not only taking his cock all the way down each time she lowered her head, but was sucking much harder than before. He could feel his legs start to shake, and he let out a moan as she slipped her other hand underneath his cock, and started kneading his balls.

He was getting close, and found himself wondering if he should say something. Instead, he moaned again as she lightly caressed his balls with her red painted fingertips. Then he said "I'm getting close, Mom!!"

He was breathing hard, and trying to hold back as he watched the full length of his prick sliding in and out of his mother's perfect lips. He dropped his hands from her hair, and put them on her shoulders. He was also aware that all he could smell was his mother's intoxicating pussy on his face.

As he licked her wet pussy, he enjoyed her sweet flavor, and her musky scent. It was so intoxicating. He gasped as he felt his hips start to raise and lower. Megan went down one more time, but this time when her head came back up, she released his cock.

"Not yet baby." she said looking him in the eye and leaving him on the edge. "You can cum in mommy's mouth later, but, right now, mommy needs to remember how good a nice hard cock feels inside her hot wet cunt."

The dirty talk was really turning him on. He loved that she was calling him "baby" and calling herself "mommy" just as he had written in his stories.

Megan stood up, and she pushed him back on the bed, and straddled him. He looked up to see his mother smiling down at him. Megan then reached back, and he groaned as he felt her grab his cock, and guide it back until the head of his hard dick was pressing against her hot pussy.

Leaning down, Megan's lips found Ricks, and as her tongue darted into his mouth, she impaled herself onto his massive dick causing her to yelp in his mouth. She never had anything that size buried deep inside her before. He moaned into his mother's mouth as his thick flesh penetrated her soft, wet, hot pussy.

Megan cried out in ecstasy "OH MY! That's so good!" as she broke the kiss, and said "FUCK, mommy's cunt is so full! Just stay like that for a minute, baby, so mommy can get used to you."

Bracing her hands on his shoulders, she leaned back onto his lap, and started sliding back and forth slowly acclimating herself to his size.

He whimpered at how incredible her velvety smooth pussy felt around his hard cock, then seeing her nipple in front of his face, Rick leaned forward and sucked it into his mouth.

"Ohhh," Megan moaned. "Oh, my. That feels so good, baby! Mommy needed this so fucking bad!" Then she began to slowly fuck her son.

Megan leaned forward, and wrapped her arms around his neck. Dropping her head to meet his into another deep passionate kiss. They both sighed into each other's mouths as she continued to slowly fuck him while they kissed. He put his hands on her hips, and started pushing and pulling, helping her to ride his big cock.

"How does mommy look, baby? Am I as hot as the mother in your stories?" Megan asked softly as she fucked him.

"Mom, you look just exactly like them. Smokin', fuckin' hot as hell!!" He said as he laughed knowing they both knew the mother in his stories WAS her.

Megan was sweating heavily, and her tits and chest were glistening with it. Removing his hands from her hips he raised them to her tits, and started fondling them. He was amazed at how firm they still were, and enjoying the feeling of her hard nipples.

Megan reached down behind her, and began fondling his balls as she slid back and forth on his lap. His hips twitched causing him to slam his cock hard inside her.

"Oh YES! FUCK MOMMY!" Megan screamed.

Grabbing her hips, He pumped hard into her sopping cunt. She yelped as he pounded into her.

"Don't stop, baby!" Megan whimpered. "FUCK YOUR MOMMY!"

Those words were all Rick needed to hear. Grabbing her hips, he started driving his cock hard into her waiting pussy. Megan threw her head back, and cried out "OH SHIT!" as Rick raised his knees putting his feet on the bed underneath her and started fucking her as hard and fast as he could. Putting her hands back on his shoulders, she held on tight for the ride.

"YES!!" she screamed as his prick plunged deeper into her incredibly wet pussy.

Then she leaned back placing her hands on his knees. "HARDER BABY!" she yelled, and leaning over so he could drive up further into her, she made a noise that sounded like a howl in his ear "AHOOOOO."

"Oh, fuck yeah baby! Mommy knew your cock would make me feel so good! You're going to be an amazing catch for some lucky girl! Just don't forget me! Fuck your mommy! Always fuck me no matter what, baby!"

He replied "Oh mom, I'll fuck you every day if you'll let me!!"

Then Megan said "Let you?! I'll be fucking begging you, baby!!"

Both of their hearts were pounding like jackhammers. He was amazed he'd been able to hold back this long, but, as Megan continued to pound her pussy onto his cock, he could feel his legs start to shake. He looked into his mom's face, and moaned at the look of pure lust in her eyes as she fucked the shit out him.

Her son, who had dreamed of this for so long, and wanted nothing more than to give her what she had been missing. He wrapped his arms around his mother's waist, pinning her to him once again, started driving his cock up into her even faster than before.

Megan was crying in pure ecstasy with each thrust. Every cry made him thrust even harder, and he felt his mom's red painted finger nails dig hard into his shoulders. It hurt, but it felt so good knowing he finally had his dream girl... his mom.

He had never even imagined his own mom could actually be such a cougar in bed even though he'd fantasized about it so many times.

Then she rolled off him, and he was feeling so disappointed until he realized what she was doing.

She got on her back, spread her legs with her knees up. Rick knew exactly what she wanted, and he moved to get on his knees between her legs. He pulled her to him, and lifted her ass so he was in the perfect position. Then he rammed his massive cock back into her once again as she placed her "cute little feet with little chubby toes" right on his shoulders.

He grabbed her legs with one arm to hold her steady for the pounding he was giving her, and with his other hand, he took one of her feet to shove her "little chubby toes" into his mouth. As he pounded her pussy, he sucked her toes, licked and kissed the soles of her "cute little feet with little chubby toes".

He thought he'd never be able to fulfill his foot fantasy especially with his mother, but she was fulfilling all of his fantasies. She'd read all of his stories. She not only read them; she had studied them. She knew what he liked as much as he did, maybe even more. The best part of it all was that she loved all those things just as much as he did.

After a good pounding and her feet soaking with his saliva, Megan pulled herself up off his cock, and swinging herself off of him, turned around and got onto her hands and knees.

"Oh my god." He said as he stared at his mother's perfectly round ass pointed directly up at him. Her pussy was in full view and was dripping their juices down her thighs.

"Come on, baby." Megan said looking back over her shoulder at him. "Come give mommy what she needs."

He quickly got up, and kneeling behind her, grabbed her hips, and slowly began to push his cock into her. "Don't tease, baby!" she said, and slamming herself backwards into him driving his cock deep into her waiting pussy. "THAT'S IT!" she yelled as his cock buried itself to the hilt in her incredible cunt.

He pulled out, and started to fuck her in a slow steady rhythm wanting to enjoy this as long as possible.

As he started thrusting a little faster, she began to rock back and forth into him matching his pace. He was breathing hard, and could already feel his legs begin to shake again. He started going even harder, and then slowed, startled, as he felt something brush his balls.

He looked down to see his mom had reached down between her legs, and was rubbing her clit hard like it was a lamp with a genie in it waiting for the genie to explode out of the lamp.

Megan said "FASTER, FASTER, BABY!!"

He replied "But..."

Then Megan cut him off saying "Fast and hard baby. Make mommy cum on that big fat cock of yours."

Rick gave her a hard thrust. "That's not your cock anymore, baby," she gasped. "That's mommy's cock!"

'Mommy's cock?' he thought. On that note, he lost all inhibition, and, grabbing her hips hard enough that she couldn't move, started fucking the shit out of her. There was no other way to describe it. He was pulling back until his tip was just barely inside her before slamming forward as hard as he could.

Megan was screaming in pure ecstasy at this point. Every thrust was making her scream louder and louder, and he found himself wondering if the neighbors could hear and what they were thinking. As he continued to fuck her, Megan's tiny hand was rubbing furiously between her legs.

He let out a desperate whimper as he could feel himself approaching the point of no return.

"Oh, just a little more, baby!" she called out, "Oh, please just a few.... Ohh ohhhh!" Megan drove herself back into him, and, lifting her head, let out an unbelievable yell.

He felt her pussy clench around his cock, and, as his mom started wildly bucking her hips into him, he felt his thighs get sprayed like a gusher from her pussy. He started slamming her even harder, so hard that the sound of their flesh slapping together filled the room.

"Ohhhh ohh Fuck yeahhhh, Baby!" Megan screamed.

Her pussy twitched around his cock again, and, with one more thrust, he yelled out as he felt his cum racing through his cock. He started to pull out, but Megan whimpered "NO! Inside of mommy, baby!"

Rick cried out again as his cock exploded inside of his mother's tight pussy. He moaned and gasped as he was cumming harder than he could ever imagine. Every thrust gave another explosion of cum that painted the inside of his mother's already dripping pussy. He kept pumping, and cumming.

Megan was moaning and whimpering with every squirt, and was clenching her pussy around him as if she were trying to wring out every drop.

With a soft whimper he pushed his cock inside her one last time, and he felt the last drops of cum ooze out of his spent cock.

"Ohhh baby," Megan moaned softly. "Ohhh that felt so good. Mommy hasn't felt that good in years. No, I don't think I've ever felt that good!!" Then she rolled over, and put her arms out to him.