The Move Home Ch. 03

Story Info
A young girl returns home and finds unexpected love.
20.8k words
4.68
8.1k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Move Home Ch. 03 Conclusion

Prologue:

This is my 17th erotic story and Literotica submission. I am always indebted to Candy_Kane54 (CK) for her continuing commitment to helping me improve my writing style. CK has provided all of the editing and style advice for my stories. I am so grateful since I would have never written these stories without CK's enthusiastic and continuing support.

My Lesbian Romance stories focus on the trials and lives of strong and powerful women. Romance, not sex, is the driving factor in these stories, which are 100 percent Fiction. Still, many are based on real-life experiences of friends or acquaintances.

Most of my stories are lesbian love and romance, heavy with children around. As a general rule, no sexual activity occurs while children are present in the home. Maintaining this rule requires that relatives and friends share active roles in the stories, allowing the little ones a fun place to visit when the sex heats up at home.

The Move Home is somewhat of a variation on my usual theme since there is a significant Male/Female Non-Sexual romance component. Renee Mia Evans and Jules Alan Evans are siblings reared by wonderful parents in a close-knit family setting.

Jules is two years older and was always protective of Renee during their youth into early adulthood. They were physically separated for the first time when Renee accepted a six-month internship at a major Pharmaceutical Firm based in NJ.

Renee was in her senior year at the University of North Carolina-Charlotte (UNCC) when she accepted her internship. The internship commenced immediately following graduation. Two months into her six-month internship, Renee was offered a plum job in the CEO's Headquarters Office and remains there four years later as a Special Research Associate (SRA).

Jules had taken an entry-level technician job at a local Research and Clinical Trial Center right out of High School. He currently holds a senior position at the company, having worked there for ten years. While working full-time, Jules attended night and online studies at UNCC, earning a MA in Chemical Engineering.

In The Move Home, Jules and Renee have the opportunity of working together developing products for COVID Therapy. Renee returns home to Charlotte, NC, and is successfully guiding her new division for their FDA facility license. She unexpectedly embraces Lesbian Love in Charlotte after eight years of studying and working tirelessly toward her long-range career goals.

Jules has remained at Catawba Research in Charlotte, becoming a Senior Executive at the firm. Jules now also finds love after meeting his female soulmate a year before Renee moves home. Jules and Emily are romantically featured in PT. 03, however, without any explicit sex.

Like my other stories, THE MOVE HOME builds slowly with lots of personal and business background detail before there is any sexual activity. All explicit sexual activities in this story are lesbian, featuring young ladies twenty years old or older. Most explicit sex scenes feature a dominant but absolutely loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action.

If this is your type of Lesbian Romance-Love-Sex Story... ENJOY!

The previous chapter ended with Denise and Mary Ann, both five years old, at Abby Butler's home. Her eight year old daughter, Jeanne-Mooch Butler, convinced the supposedly non-verbal girls to come home with them for two days.

So now Emily, Renee, and MCsee have joined Abby, Sheryl, and the three darling girls at Abby's home.

ABIGAIL (ABBY) AND JEANNE (MOOCH) BUTLER

Abby Butler was reared in a suburb of Charlotte and performed as a slightly above average student throughout Primary and Secondary school. She was a fairly quiet girl and not really active in any particular sports. Abby was raised by her grandmother and had minimal contact with her bio-mother, as she remembered. Abby had never met her bio-father and did not know if he was now in the Metro-Charlotte area or if he was even alive. Butler was her maternal family name, so it is almost certain that Abby's bio-parents were never married.

Abby had a pretty good understanding of computer technology and landed a decent entry-level job after graduating high school. She was a B-minus student in most subjects but earned A-minus grades in math and computer science.

The company she worked for was well known internationally, with a major satellite and operations facility in Charlotte. But the corporate headquarters was based in Silicon Valley.

Abby's naiveté made her a prime target for one of the corporate go-getters. He was a sexual predator who worked from the Charlotte facility on alternate months. After meeting Abby at work, he groomed and primed her for a year. She started dating and having sex with him when she was twenty years old, thinking they would get married sometime soon. Unfortunately, Abby became pregnant with Jeanne (Mooch), and her so-called boyfriend offered many excuses for delaying their marriage.

When Jeanne was nearly three years old, Abby learned that her boyfriend had a family in Marin County, CA. He had three children, one of them being actually younger than her daughter Jeanne. So Abby had been a sexual toy for him for four years during his many one-month stays in Charlotte. Abby's so-called boyfriend had never intended to marry her.

One of Abby's few friends recommended a lawyer to help her get a child support settlement for her and Jeanne. Jeanne's father was anxious to put this prickly situation behind him and quickly agreed to a lump-sum child support settlement. The settlement also included him buying the house Abby now lives in and paying for Jeanne's college education. Her bio-father purchased a $250.000USD College 529-SmartPlan, with Abby named the Plan Owner.

Abby was thrown for a loop with this entire ordeal. She became mentally depressed and withdrawn for almost four years until her daughter Jeanne was nearly seven years old.

This was when Renee and MCsee entered their lives, helping Abby get her life back on track. MCsee's mom, Paisley, was a trial lawyer and reviewed the entirety of Abby's settlement, which included an NDA. Paisley identified and corrected one huge problem issue. Abby was listed as the 529Plan Owner in most documents. But on the actual 529Plan, Abby was the 'Successor Owner' and not the primary owner of Jeanne's 529-SmartPlan. Paisley corrected this problem, and Abby was now the 529-SmartPlan Owner, her daughter Jeanne the Beneficiary, and Abby's Estate the Successor Owner.

Paisley, a former victim of violent domestic abuse, also recommended a therapist for Abby. Abby was fully back to her normal low-key personality approximately seven months later. Abby now has a girlfriend she is totally in love with. Her name is Sheryl Ann Thornton.

We now rejoin Emily, Sheryl, Jeanne-Mooch, and other friends at Abby's home. Emily has just met her nearly five year old almost twins, Denise and Mary Ann. From this point forward, Denise and Mary Ann are noted as being twins because Emily accepted and loved them as her twin girls.

THE TWIN GIRLS DENISE AND MARY ANN

Emily had just met Denise and Mary Ann for the first time at Abby's home. Sheryl urgently followed up on a casual conversation with Mrs. Maria Rodriguez, a senior Mecklenburg County Administrator overseeing all Adoption and Foster Care programs. Ms. Rodriguez mentioned being worried about two five-year-old non-verbal girls who recently moved into the county's adoption processing system.

Over 2,000 children flowed through the two services annually. So it was literally a miracle that Sheryl was noticed by Ms. Maria Rodriguez. Ms. Rodriguez helped Sheryl survive seven years of difficult Foster Care. A good bond was formed between them, so the two ladies continued checking in with each other sporadically once Sheryl exited the FC system two years ago when she turned eighteen.

Sheryl's soft inquiry at the agency had dramatically escalated due to Mooch's innate ability to get both girls to speak. In the nearly seven months at the adoption processing center, no one had ever heard Denise or Mary Ann say a word. But Mooch had both girls talking in less than an hour, with Denise literally becoming a chatterbox. Mary Ann was more demur, only occasionally opening up. But she seemed quite intuitively bright the few times she did speak out.

Emily was stunned when she arrived at Abby's and first encountered the two abused and abandoned girls. But, she steadily became more and more overly attentive (attached may be a more accurate description) to them.

Jane Sampson, an Agency social worker specialist, was also at Abby's home when Emily, Renee, and MCsee arrived. She was absolutely flabbergasted in learning that Emily, now age 23, was born sightless. Because of Emily's disability, Jane was certain that no one at the State agency would approve of Emily and Jules gaining custody and/or adopting the two girls.

Secondly, Renee and MCsee wore matched engagement rings, meaning they were lesbians. In almost the same instant, Jane shuddered as Sheryl grabbed a generous handful of Abby's bottom while they were cooking in the kitchen. Jane was unbelievably shocked, having spent the past five hours with them, and had no inkling they were lesbians. Jane's emotions were now scrambled as if she was in the eye of a cyclone.

While Jane was fully coming to grips with the monumental depth of her two dilemmas, Emily asked Denise and Mary Ann, "Did Mooch tell you that Mom-Emily cannot see?"

Total Silence Reigned As Denise Looked Quizzically At Mary Ann. Mary Ann Then Turned To Mooch With A Questioning Look.

Mooch answered, "Some people call my God-mom Emily BLIND. They are absolutely WRONG! Other people say my God-mom Emily cannot see. They are also basically wrong!"

She continued, "God-mom Emily does not see with her eyes but sees the whole world through her HEART. God-mom Emily knows in her heart that Denise and Mary Ann are twins, while most people with eyes see them as black and white! What is better, seeing the color of Denise and Mary Ann's skin or the love they carry for each other in their hearts? Doesn't this unconditional love in their hearts make them twins if they so desire it?

"I often forget that my God-mom Emily does not see with her eyes, so it is not important to me. I know in my heart that God-mom Emily is a wonderful person who loves me. She will extend that same love to the twins, so I did not feel it important to tell Denise and Mary Ann their mom-Emily could not see."

Mooch concluded, "Denise and Mary Ann, please remember that your Mom-Emily also sees with her ears, nose, fingers, and intuition. She will definitely catch you if you are being bad. But, it is most important you absolutely know that Mom-Emily will love you with all her heart and soul!"

Mooch now a bit sad, "Sheryl called Mom and me for help. She said you both are now my family, and one always calls on their family when they need help. Mom-Sheryl wanted Mom and me to help her make Denise and Mary Ann talk. She knew they were not sick with a hearing disease, so they could talk if they wanted to. She told me, 'my little Mooch, you are so sweet you can make a tree talk.' I really love my mom-Sheryl, so I did my best to make Denise and Mary Ann talk to me.

"These twin girls were scared and lost at the agency but are now my little sisters. Denise and Mary Ann told me today they did not talk too much because people were constantly hitting/hurting them. So they thought that not talking much to anyone would stop the hurt and pain. IT DIDN'T!

So Denise and Mary Ann individually shut down all the way, almost seven months ago, before they were transferred to the adoption center. After meeting at the adoption processing center for the first time, they found solace in each other and never verbally spoke again. I was the first person they talked to in the past seven months and allowed access into their Painless Silent World.

"My God-mom Emily has shown her beautiful love to me, Jaime, and Jessica many times. She put on the Girl Scout Uniform with us in Savannah. God-mom Emily bought us Demon Deacon Sport's outfits at Wake Forest. She dances with, plays with, and hugs us all the time. She makes breakfast and flips omelets for us and many other fun things, giving her amazing love to all three of us."

Mooch softly crying, "I promised Denise and Mary Ann with all my heart that I would try to stop the hurt and pain if they would just talk to me.

"So I decided the only people I know who wanted two little girls and would NEVER HURT THEM was my God-mom Emily and Daddy Jules! I am keeping my word to Denise and Mary Ann, who I promised to be their big sister forever."

***

Renee and MCsee had been quietly sitting off to the side during most of these exchanges. But Mooch's agitated talk terribly affected MCsee, bringing up harsh memories of her and her mom Paisley being badly abused. She jumped up and ran out of the living room, crying loudly.

Renee quickly explained to everyone why MCsee reacted as she did when Mooch spoke. She then hastily ran after her fiancé.

Renee caught up with MCsee in the downstairs bathroom and pulled her into a soft loving embrace. "I know those memories are painful, darling. Just remember that I love you so much. I will always be here to hold and love you through memories of your terrible past of reoccurring violent abuse by your biological father!"

SILENCE AND TEARS IN THE LIVING ROOM

Mary Ann gave Denise a look and answered Emily's question, "Nope, Mommy, Mooch not think it important you not see with eyes, so we don't either. Since you are now our mommy and see us as twins in your heart, Denise and me will always be your eyes of love."

Emily was shaking with tears as Denise and Mary Ann jumped up into her lap, smothering her with kisses. Mary Ann seemed to grimace for a moment but continued, "Why are you crying, Mommy? We will be your good girls and always love you all the time!"

Emily held them tight as she gently stroked their hair, "I love you, Denise and Mary Ann. Come here for a hug, Mooch, because you are the best God Daughter ever."

Jane Sampson listened to Denise, Mary Ann, Mooch, and Emily's extended conversation in total disbelief. The two young five-year-old girls had out-foxed the entire State Adoption and FC Agency center by successfully pretending to be mute. Not only could they talk, but for many months Denise and Mary Ann had worked together as a team using signals to cloak being able to speak.

Jane needed to inform Mrs. Rodriguez immediately of this development of Emily wanting custody of the girls, which she had expected. However, she was 'blindsided' in learning that Emily was sightless, which could be a huge issue. But no matter how you cut it, today had been Jane's most amazing experience ever in the past two years of working with hundreds of young children at the agency.

Jane Sampson's other issues were both business-related and personal since she now knew for sure that Renee and MCsee were engaged. She also learned that MCsee's mom, Paisley, was married to BMS-AVT's President, Judy Walker. Finally, she personally saw Sheryl grope/caress Abby's bottom. In this unusual situation with two five-year-old girls being adopted, the adoption site processing was turning into a lesbian-entangled nightmare for her.

SHERYL ACCEPTS BLAME

Sheryl stepped forward, speaking softly. "This entire situation is my fault, Emily," explaining everything that had happened during the day. "I remembered my scary times in FC, so my heart ached with sadness after learning the girls were non-verbal. Their muteness was primarily related to prior severe mental trauma in their young lives. I called Abby and asked her to bring Mooch to visit the FC facility with me. Then I gave Mooch the job of convincing Denise and Mary Ann to talk since Ms. Rodriguez was virtually certain the girls were physically able to speak."

Sheryl continued, "After nearly forty minutes of their playing by the swings, we suddenly heard giggling and peals of laughter. Everything exploded from that point because my Jeanne-Mooch is the best daughter in the world. Within forty-five minutes, Mooch had talked the girls into coming home with her for candy, chilidogs, and other picnic foods.

"I knew you and Jules wanted to adopt girls in this age group when all was settled with your new home. But I had to act now because Denise and Mary Ann desperately needed a safe home and loving parents. Ms. Rodriguez feared the two girls would be separated at adoption, which could possibly cause them to verbally and emotionally shut down forever.

"My early preteen life was similar to theirs, which resulted in my living for seven painfully long years in an unhealthy FC environment. Each person in this room helped save my sanity from the time I turned eighteen until now, especially Emily, Abby, and Mooch. I wanted to prevent Denise and Mary Ann from living in that kind of hell for thirteen long years."

Emily excitedly jumped in. "Please stop now, Sheryl. I chose to bring you with me to BMS-AVT because you are a good worker with a beautiful heart. Today, you have made two angelic little girls happy. You wanted Denise and Mary Ann to have a home filled with love and immediately acted to help them."

Emily continued, "Everyone in this room loves you, Sheryl, especially Abby, in a very special way. I know that Jules will totally agree with me, so I am asking you to officially be Denise's and Mary Ann's God-mom. From the moment I walked through the door and they greeted me as Mom-Emily, I loved my two little Angels. No one on Earth can take them from me!"

Denise and Mary Ann cried out, "We are your daughters, Mommy, and can't wait until our Daddy-Jules gets here!"

Mary Ann then cried out, "Mommy, my side hurts here, and it hurt a long time. I did not tell anyone because I was scared they would take me away from Denise. It not hurt all the time, but sometimes hurt real bad like now."

Emily carefully laid Mary Ann down flat on her lap and felt all around her right side. Mary Ann flinched each time Emily pressed the area next to her upper thigh bone. Emily kept murmuring to herself something did not feel right here.

Emily said, "I am worried because it feels like something is bent or broken with her bone. Does anyone know a doctor we could call who will come here? I do not want to take Mary Ann to the hospital because right now she is so scared."

Jane Sampson looked seriously stressed, "I know one doctor that will possibly come and check on Mary Ann tonight. She does not work for the State but has often helped the Agency in the past by taking care of poor children."

Emily, "Please phone, and ask the doctor if she will come, Ms. Sampson? Jules and I will pay for everything."

Jane Sampson moved off to the side and dialed a number. She seemed to argue with whoever answered her call. Jane clearly said to the person, "I do not care if she's busy now. I am calling because a little girl is in severe pain."

There was another response, and Jane swore, "Dammit to hell, just put Mercy Leigh on the phone."

Apparently, the doctor took her call, followed by another intense exchange with Jane. Finally, Jane gave the person Abby's address, who would find her way to Abby's by GPS. From Jane's phone conversation, it was apparent that this doctor was only twenty or thirty minutes away.

While this strange doctor's house call exchange was going on, Emily called Jules asking him to stop at a pharmacy. Emily gave him the name of a specific type of cream she had used for extreme joint pain before at the State School for the blind. Sightless persons were constantly bumping into things, often suffering deep bruises while learning to live independent lives.