The Move Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee smiled, "MCsee and I realize this is a very personal situation. However, we are staying right here and will referee if your relationship confrontation becomes a knockdown, drag-out fight.

Renee gave Jane a baby shove into Mercy's lap, who firmly grabbed her by the booty. Then Renee strutted over to MCsee and pulled her down for a soft kiss. She ran her right hand between MCsee's thighs and latched directly onto her little tanga thong. MCsee playfully resisted, so Renee softly patted her booty. Next, Renee hungrily kissed MCsee again while she gently caressed her damp thong.

Mercy Leigh was unquestionably perplexed as Renee, and MCsee quickly demonstrated a loving relationship, with Renee controlling the action. On the other hand, Jane seemed ready to jump out the second-floor window or quickly scamper, locking herself in the bathroom.

Mercy Leigh finally thought, "Fuck this," and pulled Jane fully onto her lap, staring directly into Jane's eyes. She kissed Jane hungrily, running her tongue deep into Jane's throat. Jane tried to resist, but Mercy Leigh had her fully locked into her chest.

One could easily observe that Mercy Leigh was now fired up and crazy-hungry for Jane's body. Renee had correctly judged Mercy Leigh as definitely a top who had been very frustrated with or by Jane sometime in their past. What seemed very odd was Jane appeared to be awed with Mercy Leigh but fought her feelings or had consciously buried her lesbian sexual desires.

SIX YEAR HISTORY: MERCY LEIGH NELSON AND JANE SAMPSON

Mercy Leigh and Jane had previously been university roommates in graduate school, sharing a small student apartment for two. Mercy Leigh (now age 30) was a few years older than Jane (now age 27). Mercy Leigh was a fourth-year Med Student planning for a Pediatric/Orthopedic specialty. At the same time, Jane had started her Master's degree in Social Work (MSW). The two advanced degree students had not previously known each other but became close friends during their three years as roommates. Mercy Leigh fell in love with Jane during their first year as roommates. Jane was also strongly attracted to Mercy Leigh but scared shitless of being labeled a lesbian.

Mercy Leigh and Jane occasionally celebrated an academic milestone together over dinner and drinks. After nearly three years as roommates, the two girls arrived home a little tipsy one night after celebrating keeping their 4.00 GPAs for another year.

With two Long Island Teas under her belt, Jane had been shamelessly flirting with Mercy Leigh for the past two hours. So the moment they walked through the apartment door, Mercy Leigh boldly grabbed Jane by her booty and kissed her deeply. Jane instantly tensed up and forcibly pushed Mercy Leigh away. She then took off for her bedroom, loudly crying as she locked herself in. Mercy Leigh finally went to bed in her room since Jane refused to answer her knocks and asking what was wrong.

Jane's belongings were gone when Mercy Leigh returned from classes to their shared student apartment the following day. Jane did not leave a written note, email, or SMS message to tell Mercy Leigh why she had moved out.

Since they studied at the same university and remained in metro Charlotte after graduating, Jane and Mercy Leigh occasionally bumped into each during the next three years. Jane always quickly ran off the moment she spied her old roommate at a distance.

After Jane took the FC Agency's Social Services Management position, she had to occasionally contact Mercy Leigh in an emergency for one of the FC children. Basically, this is what happened the night Mary Ann was in pain, but Mercy Leigh was not the on-call pediatrician. This situation was also much different than usual since Mercy Leigh examined Mary Ann at Abby's home versus the State Agency's onsite examination room. So Jane had not personally interacted with Mercy Leigh in all the previous medical emergency situations.

Secondly, Jane was enraged (Jealous) when a woman answered Mercy Leigh's personal mobile phone. Jane knew she had behaved unprofessionally but could not control her jealousy over Mercy Leigh having a date. Simply stated, Jane still secretly pined for and loved Mercy Leigh.

So in a Manner of Speaking, Mercy Leigh and Jane had a SIX-YEAR History!

PRESENTLY AT RENEE AND MCSEE'S

Mercy Leigh had Jane straddling her thighs and pinned to Mercy Leigh's chest. She had good access to both sides of Jane's booty and gave her a firm booty tap on the left, followed by one on the right.

Then Mercy Leigh hissed, "I should have held you firmly three years ago and made you explain why you teased me for two hours on the dance floor. We returned to the apartment and kissed. Then you ran off to your room like a scaredy cat and never spoke to me again that night."

Mercy Leigh is now really pissed, "For three long years, you never spoke directly to me or answered any of my phone calls, email, or SMS messages."

She continued, "I had a dinner date at a co-worker's apartment the night you phoned me about Mary Ann being in pain. There were ten people there celebrating my being promoted to Associate Professor of Pediatric Medicine.

"I was talking in another room when my date answered your call on my mobile phone. You screamed at Tara, demanding I come and check on Mary Ann at Abby's home. I knew that most of your call was BS since you could have phoned the State Agency's on-call doctor. But no, you acted like a spoiled brat getting jealous when a woman answered my mobile phone after not talking to me for three friggin' years."

Mercy Leigh gently held a weeping Jane close and cradled her into her chest. She really did not know why Jane was boohooing so strongly except maybe from the embarrassment of Renee and MCsee hearing about their past. Mercy Leigh was really ticked off, but she still was hopelessly in love with Jane.

Mercy Leigh pushed her very nice 34C tits into Jane's face saying, "These tits were always yours. I loved you dearly for those three years we were roommates and have continued loving you the three years we were apart." Mercy Leigh passionately kissed Jane again, giving her an ultimatum.

"Look At Me, Jane Sampson!" snorted Mercy Leigh. "It's time for you to Cook or get out of the kitchen. You have screwed around with my heart for 'Six Long Years.' You totally knew how much I loved you since I waited three stressful years for you to fully accept that you are a lesbian.

"I respected you unconditionally and never violated your trust in any way, even the few times we drunkenly fell asleep together in your bed. I did not try seducing you and then playing the 'I was drunk' card. No, I truly cherished the few times we had dinner, drinks, and a wild, fun night together. I never tried to peek under your clothes or undress you on those fun-filled nights regardless of your teasing me unmercifully.

"On that fateful night we were out three years ago, you rubbed your fine booty all over me on the dance floor, relentlessly teasing me. You kissed and hugged me so many times that my heart exploded, thinking we were now together at last. So when we arrived home after partying, I grabbed your booty with both hands and kissed you hard. Then poof, like a ghost, you vanished without saying one single word to me."

Mercy Leigh raged on, "You friggin' tell me you love me right now and kiss me like you mean it. Then stick your right hand up my dress and deep into my wet, thong-covered pussy. After you comply, you and I will go out to dinner with Renee and MCsee as a couple. I will caress your booty whenever and wherever I want tonight. Still, I promise to totally respect you while at the restaurant!"

Mercy Leigh barked, "You have 1-MINUTE to say yes, Jane Sampson, or NEVER call me again for any reason. I have loved you and only you for six long years. I will be totally loyal in our relationship, but I am sick and tired of this 'Ring Around The Roses BS Game' from you!"

Jane sniffled, "Can I ask a question?"

"No friggin' questions, Jane Sanford. You have known me personally for over six years. I have always honored your wishes during that time regardless of how much it hurt or angered me! Maybe if I had yelled loudly at you a few years ago, we would be happily together now.

"Jane, I yelled at you tonight to get your attention. You need to clearly understand me. You already know that I would never hurt or harm you in any way. You are an adult woman, so you need to act as such and not like a little girl playing Jacks. You either want me fully in your life Jane, or you can choose to run away and hide again like a five-year-old!" Mercy Leigh said sternly.

"Just so we are absolutely clear, Jane. I am not dating anyone special, nor have I seriously dated anyone since you bailed on me three years ago. For fucks sake, Jane, all I did was kiss you and lovingly caress your fine booty. My love for you was absolute. I had waited three long years for you to return my affection when you were sober. And then you just friggin' ran out of my life over a kiss and booty caress."

Renee and MCsee were sitting in amazement through Mercy Leigh's history lesson and ultimatum to Jane, thinking, what the hell planet did they land on? Neither one of them had any idea of the shit storm they had just started by bringing Mercy Leigh and Jane Sanford together at their place.

Mercy Leigh, "There are two words Jane Sampson. YES, and we are together forever, but I will definitely slap your fine booty when you act childish! NO, and I am in the wind, and you are never to call me again for any reason!"

"Yes," squeaked Jane.

Mercy Leigh demanded, "Jane, run your right hand up my dress and play with my thong-covered pussy. Then clearly say yes while rubbing my pussy, so that I do not have any friggin' doubt that you absolutely want me."

A badly shaken Jane quickly stroked Mercy's wet thong. "You are all wet for me," whimpered Jane. "YES!"

Renee could not hold back any longer. "You are a bad girl, too, for putting me up to bringing Jane and Mercy Leigh together. So we learned our lesson tonight, Stay Out Of Other People's Business, Bad-Girl! I am surely going to give my baby a spanking for being nosey. But I still love my MCsee more than anything else in the world," kissing her deeply.

Renee said the girls needed to quickly toast the new lovers and freshen up their faces since Uber would soon arrive. Renee wanted Mercy Leigh to enlighten her on Jane's and hers history, so she told Jane and MCsee to sit quietly when they first arrived at their table.

The two couples had just entered the Piano Steak Bar when Terri, the hostess, approached. Both Renee and Mercy kissed their girlfriends and lightly caressed their booties.

Renee asked, "Terri, can we have a fairly quiet and private table since both MCsee and Jane have been naughty girls today. Mercy Leigh and I may need to give them a little talking to!"

Renee smirked, "Oops, Terri, please forgive my lack of manners, but these two little bad girls have so stressed me today. This is Dr. Mercy Leigh Nelson, a Pediatric Orthopedic Specialist, and her wayward girlfriend, Jane Sampson. Of course, you know my fiancé, MCsee Allison Walker, well. She is now officially in the doghouse for leading me astray."

Terri replied, "I am pleased to meet you, Dr. Mercy Leigh, and I suppose we should have Doris bring two soft pillows to the table, just in case."

Mercy Leigh answered, "Thanks very much, and two soft pillows for our table will be perfect. I can now see why Renee surely loves this restaurant's fantastic service. I am also certain your menu will be of superior quality."

The girls were seated with Doris bringing them four glasses of a nice Margaret River Cabernet. Renee toasts the evening saying to Jane that Mercy Leigh needed a nice kiss from her girlfriend. Before Renee finished, MCsee was in her lap and kissed her. Jane looked shocked but hastily scrambled onto Mercy's lap and kissed her.

Renee then stated their rules of love. "MCsee and I are totally monogamous but sometimes act flirty when we are out with good friends. When we met, we were both virgins. We have never had sex with anyone else. I love MCsee more than life itself, but sometimes she is 'bad girl MCsee' who needs a good 'talking to' and sometimes a spanking.

"I suggest the same or similar rules for your and Jane's loving relationship. If you agree, I will have MCsee explain our rules in detail to Jane while we talk more about your and Jane's past history!"

Mercy Leigh agreed, "I totally agree with Renee's rules of love. Jane, you best pay very strict attention to MCsee's advice so you and I will have a long loving life together. I not only want you in my life sexually and emotionally. I also want us to get married when the time is right."

Jane looked shyly into Mercy Leigh's eyes and leaned carefully into her arms. She then warmly kissed her new girlfriend. "Yes, darling, I will be a good girl for my Mercy Leigh and listen intently to MCsee's discussion on their rules of love."

***

EMILY'S DEVIOUS PLAN

The crux of Emily's plan was to go on the offensive and file a civil suit against the State FC Agency, State Legislature Appropriations Committee Chair, the local County FC Agency, and finally, the two girl's bio-parents for abuse. She wanted to launch her attack in Civil Court since she had much more latitude in hitting these people where it hurts. The major advantage of avoiding Family court was the ability for increased publicity or public relations access. The press and other uninvolved visitors were fully allowed in Civil Court while restricted in Family Court.

One of Mercy Leigh's pediatric clinic partners' husband was a terrific trial lawyer well known for his tenacity, so Emily would seek his help. MCsee's Mom-Paisley was also a trial lawyer. Paisley's main focus was spousal abuse, prompted by her own domestic violence struggle with MCsee's bio-father.

Emily wanted the legal team to dig up complete details of all dirt, which would negatively affect public opinion on any of the people/groups they were suing. One area she wanted them to intensely explore was contract bids for the local State-Chartered FC Agency's food supply and preparation. There were over 2,000 children under the local agency's direct or extended care. There have been numerous rumors of the facility's poor food quality and substandard service.

Emily's intent was to convince the Civil Court Judge to allow her and Jules to act as legal guardians of Denise and Mary Ann during the course of her lawsuit. This decision would be perfect since the twins had already dramatically bonded with them in less than a week. The Civil Court trial and continued investigation would be time-consuming for up to a year. Jules, Emily, and the twins would have formed an unbreakable bond by that time.

Emily would assign the public relations component of their civil suit to her key in-house team of Sheryl, Mooch, Denise, and Mary Ann. This team had previously proven their mettle as great actresses, so their primary job was being happy and well-adjusted children.

Public support always leans toward cute children, so they would be Emily's Public Relations drivers. Sheryl had been a resident in the local State FC-System from age 12 to 18, including time in foster homes. Therefore, she lent an authentic flavor of I have been there to the public relations war.

Emily could already feel the taste of battle! She had been quietly fuming since Mercy Leigh told her that she and Jules would automatically be denied custody of the twin girls because of Emily's sightlessness. These people wanted a fight? Well, they sure as hell chose the wrong Blind As A Bat Lady's team to screw around with!

Saturday's organizing meeting was a total success. Sheryl, Mooch, and the twins would sharpen their acting skills to inflict death by a thousand cuts against the several defendants. Mercy Leigh and Jane were all in for Emily's plan but would lay low, gathering as much dirt as possible from the inside. Renee and MCsee would work with Paisley to thoroughly investigate and follow up on any dirt loosened by Mercy Leigh and Jane's inside operation.

Mercy Leigh gave Emily written permission to return to Jules's condo with Mooch, Denise, and Mary Ann. Emily's main goal was to strengthen her and the girl's unbreakable Mommy/Daughter bonds. Jules's parents, Marlene and Jonathan, and Frank and Nancy, also needed to up their game on becoming doting grandparents to the girls.

Ronnie and Sheila would hit the internet hard. Their job was to investigate any previously confirmed malfeasance or bribery by Agency senior-level employees, contractors, and local politicians. Ronnie had once been assigned primary responsibility in rendering Jules/Emily's home as accident proof as possible. So this was an additional task.

Now came the hard part for Emily, waiting for the dirt to roll in. She also wanted to be totally certain that Jane Sampson and Maria Rodriguez did not become collateral damage from her takedown of the local State Agency's FC Programs. These two fantastic ladies were totally dedicated to the responsibility of caring for the 2,000 children annually who moved through their FC Agency.

***

While Emily was away conducting meetings for two or three hours, Abby, Sheryl, Mooch, Denise, and Mary Ann had an early afternoon PJ party at Jules's condo. They celebrated the girls' move to Jules's condo, and Emily would join them later.

Renee and MCsee were fairly out of sorts at Emily's meeting so they would have a secret meeting later on at MCsee's Mom-Paisley's place. They had a jam-packed Friday night, so they were slow on the uptake.

Renee, MCsee, Mercy Leigh, and Jane had a great time at their Friday dinner, which lasted until early Saturday morning. The two couples danced and partied all Friday night until the restaurant's closing time. Renee and Mercy Lee were mostly pranking their girlfriends about not being able to sit on their sore bottoms. Still, there were also serious conversations at the table.

Renee wanted Jane to fully understand the stinging pain she caused Mercy Leigh and how she almost lost someone who really loved her. Renee strongly felt that Jane had always loved Mercy Leigh but was desperately fleeing from being gay.

Ever the joker, Renee said, "Okay, girls, off to the lady's room, and I want something nice and silky when you return!"

MCsee immediately took off for the lady's room, dragging Jane close behind her. Once they were safely in a stall, MCsee said, "Jane, quickly take your panties off, fold them nicely and give them to Mercy Leigh."

Jane exclaimed, "Are you bat-shit crazy, MCsee? I am not taking my panties off at this restaurant."

MCsee smiled as she lowered her panties, folding them nicely. "Jane, babe, you have a choice of giving your nicely folded panties to Mercy Leigh or risk needing to use the pillows."

You could bet your bottom dollar that Mercy Leigh received a nicely folded and slightly wet thong from Jane.

During the evening, Renee and Mercy Leigh played a few more jokes on their babes. The two couples slow-dragged on the dance floor several times. Mercy Leigh softly caressed Jane's booty for the duration of every slow song. Jane was initially very nervous, but she eventually settled down and enjoyed the slow dancing.

As the ladies departed the restaurant, they thanked Terri and Doris for taking good care of them, leaving a bountiful tip. On the Uber ride home, Renee declared it was too late for Mercy Leigh and Jane to safely go home. So they would have the entire upstairs of the townhouse, including an en suite for privacy. She told MCsee to take Jane upstairs and show her where everything was stored. Renee and Mercy Leigh would talk for a while and pour wines for each couple to share in their respective bedrooms.