The Move Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee said, "Mercy Leigh, I am certain that you love Jane and want to jump her bones badly after waiting six years. Jane has come a long way tonight, but some confusion subconsciously remains in her head. Constantly hold, kiss, cuddle and caress Jane for the next few nights, always telling her how much you love her. You will instinctively know when she is ready for all-out hot sex."

She continued, "MCsee totally gifted herself to me the night she accepted us being lovers. Yet, I did not initiate full sex for three days, enshrining in her mind that her love was more important than sex. From that point on, she became a wild woman for sex anytime we are alone at home."

Renee finished, "Seal your love with Jane in this manner for the next few days, and she is yours for a lifetime!"

Mercy Leigh hugged Renee tightly, "Thanks for everything tonight. I really see the four of us being great friends for the foreseeable future. I will totally dedicate tonight and many more nights to comforting, smooching, reassuring, and loving Jane!"

Renee answered, "Perfect, but remember that we are going all out for Emily and her twins starting tomorrow. We will not quit on Em until Jules and she has full legal custody of Denise and Mary Ann."

Renee then yelled, "MCsee, you best get down here to your woman!"

MCsee scooted down the stairs past Mercy Leigh, saying, "Jane adores and loves you so much. Please return her love and trust ten-fold!" She gave Mercy Leigh a quick embrace and was off to visit paradise with her babe, Renee.

Renee's townhouse was quite spacious, with two floors and four bedrooms. But she and MCsee decided on soft sensual sex tonight since guests were upstairs. After getting naked and in bed, Renee pulled MCsee fully into her arms. Renee smirked, "You are a lucky little minx. I was going to strap you senseless tonight, but we have guests. So let's have a long night of soft kissing, titty pinching, and pussy licking!"

She ran her fingers into MCsee's wet pussy, and then quickly dropped down to lick her creamy spread thighs. Renee smiled wickedly, "Someone's thighs are dripping wet, and I am just the person to lick them dry."

Renee licked MCsee's lower thighs up to her pussy with long swipes of her tongue. She looked intensely into MCsee's eyes, saying, "You make me so hot, babe. I just want to eat your pussy for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. I love you so much and know our lives together with be filled with joy. I just cannot wait until we are married, having promised our undying love to each other."

MCsee, crying, "Renee, you've touched my heart to the core. You are a kind, loving, and amazing woman willing to help anyone in need. You are bossy, which is what I love the most about our relationship. Sometimes I will be impish because I feel so loved over your knee. I am so happy when you flip your bad girl MCsee's dress up to my waist and love-spank me into being a good girl."

MCsee, with smiling tears, "Please never change, my darling, Renee, since I know our spanking games are just that. I love it when you kiss my booty and make it well after a little spanking play."

After MCsee declared her undying love, Renee looked cheekily at her. "You talk too much, and I know exactly how to keep you quiet, babe," she said as she speedily turned and sat on MCsee's face, starting a raging hot 69 pussy licking frenzy. Renee then plunged dead center into MCsee's sweet-n-funky pussy, thinking, let the 69ing begin. There was a quiet punctuated by wild slurping and guzzling of sweet pussy juices for the next few hours.

Each time one of the lovers orgasmed, she buried her face deep into the pussy she was licking. This kept the sexual noises at reasonable decibels in the townhouse, although both girls violently shook with each orgasm.

MCsee was in wet pussy heaven with Renee sitting squarely on her face. She had a death grip around Renee's waist as MCsee was bound and determined to lick pussy and drink Renee's sweet cream until the cows came home.

Renee wanted to howl at the moon, telling the universe this is my pussy, mine-mine-mine! But instead, she took one final long tasty pussy lick, then quickly moved up and deeply kissed her babe-MCsee. Each lover sighed with satisfaction as they settled down from their insane pace of crazy 69ing.

Tonight was really endless love for the two beautiful ladies. The engaged couple cuddled, kissed, sucked nipples, and lightly played with each other's booties/pussies for hours. Without a doubt, Jesus's unconditional love for the world had perfectly molded Renee and MCsee as one for the other.

ABBY AND SHERYL RELAX AT HOME

Emily, Mooch, Denise, and Mary Ann were now getting situated at the condo, leaving Abby and Sheryl alone. It had been a while since their previous celebration, so both ladies were happily sipping cabernet as they quietly talked.

Sheryl pulled Abby close for a kiss while gently stroking Abby's upper thighs close to her damp thong. "I want us to cuddle, kiss, and play with each other all night long. It has been so long since we had time alone, so I want to savor it!"

Abby moved Sheryl's questing finger under her thong onto her now soaking wet pussy. "I am totally yours, Sheryl, so you now own my pussy, tits, and booty. I am happy with us just fooling around tonight because you are the woman I love and can have me however you desire!" She kissed Sheryl deeply, saying, "Let's go play house on the bed, darling."

Sheryl carried Abby into the MBR, where she lovingly undressed her. Sheryl then stripped out of her dress and panties as she finished the last of their wine. Sheryl wrapped Abby in her arms. She played with Abby's perky boobs for a few minutes before sliding her hand down the middle of Abby's fat vaginal lips, wetting her two long fingers in the lush gooey juices.

She brought her two wet fingers up and rubbed them on Abby's enticing lips. "Will you marry me, Abby? Please suck on my engagement fingers for tonight's yes. We can shop for our special engagement rings when all is finished with Emily's civil case for the twins. We will also need to buy a special ring for Mooch, so she knows we will be a real family. If it is okay with you, I want to adopt Mooch so the three of us will have the same family name!"

Abby jumps up and down on the bed like a kid in a toy store. "YES! YES! Sheryl, I will love being your wife, with the three of us carrying the same family name! My pussy and your pussy will then be partners for life!" She bowled Sheryl over with wet, smothering kisses.

Abby sighed, "Just a few months ago, my life was in tatters due to my ongoing depression and other lifestyle problems. Now, the most wonderful lady I know has asked for my hand in marriage. She has also committed to being a loving mom to our little Jeanne-Mooch, who is the apple of our lives."

Abby continued, "I am older than you by six years, but you have always led in our being together as a couple. You have totally respected our Mooch by acting responsibly in her presence. She truly loves how you read stories to her every week, then shows her contentment by happily falling asleep right there for the night.

"I want to be your wife in every way because I absolutely trust you. So tonight, I gift myself wholly to you. You had once mentioned selling this house and moving closer to the BMS-AVT plant, which I now whole heartily agree.

"Jules and Emily are building their home in a new community close to the company. The twins adore our Mooch as a Big Sister, so we need to be close by for Mooch to spend quality time with the girls. I am praying that we are successful in our quest to help them legally adopt Denise and Mary Ann.

"I know that you are devoted to Emily, so I stand totally with your commitment to helping her. Being sightless, Emily will sometimes need our emotional and/or physical support. She guided you through difficult times at Catawba Research, so we have been truly blessed by her. This house is fully ours since the mortgage was paid off after three years. We will most likely pay cash for our new house, and you have a great job. So, I can be a stay-at-home mom for Mooch, Denise, and Mary Ann, being there to help Emily when she needs us."

Sheryl, tears in her eyes, "I love you so much, Abby, and all I thought about for the past two days was sexing your brains out when we were alone tonight. But your words and thoughts on helping Emily have given me so much joy. Tonight has become so special that I just want us to hold each other warmly while gently playing loving, sensual sex games."

Sheryl continued, "Abby darling, definitely an unconditional yes for our moving close to and helping Emily with her girls. We will leave no stone unturned in helping Emily's efforts to adopt Denise and Mary Ann. One can easily see that Mooch already loves the two little twin girls as her younger sisters."

"In life, there is a time for wild and crazy sex. But there are times, when cuddling, kissing, and whispering sweet nothings to each other, positively says, 'I LOVE YOU!'"

The time was tonight for Abby and Sheryl, who are engaged and will soon shop for rings with Mooch.

***

Meanwhile, Emily, Mooch, Denise, and Mary Ann were settling nicely in the condo. Emily was pleased with the intense commitment of support she has received from her BMS-AVT family and recent friends. She had explained her strong desire to avoid a Family Court hearing last Saturday at Abby's and on several private phone calls. Family Court custody and/or foster care hearings are strictly private. The press is not allowed in the courtroom since most discussions/augments involve children and juveniles under the age of eighteen.

If Emily successfully got her Civil Suit on the court docket, it would be a public relations coup. The press, private bloggers, and other visitors are allowed in the courtroom and may openly report on any activity or evidence presented. So Emily designed her suit to focus on the State Agency's budget expense issues, agency contract awards, employee vetting, and other non-child custody issues.

Emily hoped to cause a considerable stir, which would prompt the Court to order a full investigation into agency practices and records. She would then request the Court to extend her temporary medical custody of Mary Ann to full temporary legal custody during the investigation. This could take months or even one to two years, depending on the initial findings. The most critical issue currently facing Emily's team was to verify several persistent rumors about agency practices, which had been floating around for the past two years.

Following the investigation, Emily would file for permanent legal custody in Family Court. If her initial custody request was rejected, Emily would argue unfair and illegal disability discrimination against her ability to care for Denise and Mary Ann. After all, she would have taken care of the girls for nearly two years, hopefully without any issues.

Mercy Leigh, Jane Sampson, and David Reynolds led the medical negligence component. They would use Mary Ann's untreated old fracture as their basis for the initial filing. MCsee's Mom-Paisley, MCsee, and Renee, led the contract awards and employee vetting investigation. Finally, Abby, Sheila, and Ronnie investigated state legislature allocations for State run/funded juvenile agencies. Sheila focused on the agency's financial transparency. In contrast, Ronnie scoured the internet for any illicit expenditures or other serious failings or protecting the children under the agency's direct or indirect care.

Sheryl, Mooch, Denise, and Mary Ann were the 'Public Relations Czars,' whose job was to be totally quality actresses. Emily drastically needed to get the three girls in the news cycle before Mercy Leigh examined Mary Ann's upper thigh fracture again.

So Emily was running laps all over the condo, chasing two laughing five-year-old girls for breaking various childish rules, such as not brushing their teeth after meals. Mooch also worked with Denise and Mary Ann, teaching them how to blow up the 'I want my Mommy' sympathy theater. So it was a hectic time practicing at the condo for Emily and her three young aspiring crisis actresses.

Ronnie had prepared several staged video events, dividing them into hard-hitting short linked clips. He successfully obtained several damaging photos and short videos from the State Agency's security camera network. All was going well in building their case, but Emily quickly needed a significant breakthrough.

***

Mercy Leigh rang Emily excited off the rails. A top medical expert had reviewed Mary Ann's old medical history. This doctor had evaluated many specific cases of historic abuse in children (four to six years old) and was respected nationwide. Ronnie had hacked most of Mary Ann's records from the FC agency. At the same time, Mercy Leigh's Pedi-clinic also sent him copies of a few medical reports on Mary Ann from their files. The expert physician's review report concluded that Mary Ann had experienced systematic physical abuse since age three. This potentially high volume of abuse episodes should have been documented by one or more State Agencies.

Jane Sampson had experienced an 'oops' moment when securing (supposedly) Mary Ann's complete combined State Agency Medical File. Unfortunately for the agency, Ronnie had one of his recently scanning CRYPTO programs waiting in the wings.

The ball was rolling downhill, so Sheryl frantically upped her game to prepare the girls for public relations coups. Mooch's, Denise's, and Mary Ann's careers as aspiring actresses were now running on all twelve cylinders by day ten when Emily struck like a lightning bolt.

At 10:00 AM on Friday morning, Emily's legal team filed her Emergency Civil Suit against the Local, County, and State FC Agencies, inclusive of all listed defendants. She sought an immediate Injunctive Relief Order based on potentially life-threatening issues for two children five years of age.

Mercy Leigh's diagnosis of Mary Ann's fracture from her emergency visit at Abby's and the National Expert's Old Injury Opinion were presented as the primary reasons for needing immediate injunctive relief. The Court needs to understand the gravity of this suit. If this injunctive relief action was not taken, two five-year-old children could suffer irreparable physiologic and emotional damage.

The Civil Court could not locate a local legal representative for the State Chartered FC Agency. So Civil Court Judge Arnold Jefferson granted Emily injunctive relief!

Emily and Jules now had FULL legal custody of Mary Ann and Denise until a preliminary hearing was held on the actual Civil Suit. Emily's law team, Paisley and David Reynolds, planned to stall the preliminary hearing for as long as possible. They wanted to give Emily as much lead time as possible for her damming Public Relations revelations to hit the airwaves.

While Jules, Emily, Denise, Mary Ann, and Mooch were resting peacefully at the condo, various State Agency Officials and Appropriations Committee Members were in complete panic mode. Emily had successfully and totally blind-sided them by filing her suit late Friday morning.

After a quiet dinner, Mooch declared that she and the twins were exhausted from the week's actress training and were going to bed early. The girls wanted Daddy-Jules to tuck them in with a quick story. Mooch slyly winked at Jules and tapped Emily twice on the wrist. She told the twins that mommy needed to take time and tell daddy about their busy week at the condo.

Jules and Emily were nicely curled up on the love seat, cuddling, and sipped cabernet from a shared glass. Both were absolutely amazed at Mooch's intellect and her intuitive understanding of their need for some Jules/Emily quiet time alone.

When all was finished in Civil Court, she and Jules were planning something really special for Mooch. Mooch's tenacity was the primary reason their twins, Denise and Mary Ann, slept upstairs in the condo. She had happily assumed the role of the twin's big sister, and the girls learned so much from Mooch every day, simply vacuuming up all of her positive traits!

FIRST DATE MERCY LEIGH (MYLEE) AND JANE

Everyone in Emily's sphere breathed a big sigh of relief after the injunctive relief order was issued. The injunction gave Emily and Jules full legal authority for Denise and Mary Ann until the next hearing on their civil suit.

Emily's injunctive relief was now a week out. Yet, there was continued screaming and finger-pointing at the State Agency. Since the Agency's multiple defendants were so disorganized, Emily's legal team felt the Injunctive Relief Order would easily stand for three months.

Ronnie's CRYPTO work was brilliant, so Jane remained totally in the clear regarding the agency's medical records hack. Jane was scared out of her mind but was determined to support Emily in her quest for permanent custody of Denise and Mary Ann. If helping the twins enjoy a happy life costs Jane her job, so be it.

***

Jane was getting dressed in Mercy Leigh's guest en suite bedroom. Her mood was pensive but not really nervous. Tonight was Jane's first official date as Mercy Leigh's girlfriend. She had just finished moving in with Mercy Leigh two days earlier and was still sorting some of her things out.

Mercy Leigh hung up the phone after briefly speaking with Renee. Both MCsee and Renee agreed that it was time for Mercy Leigh to fully close the deal with Jane and wished her all the best. Mercy Leigh had dinner reservations for them at the Piano Steak Bar since she felt Jane would be more comfortable there. Terri would greet them at the entry and bring Doris, who Mercy Leigh had asked to serve them tonight.

Mercy Leigh was fairly tall at 5'10" in stocking feet, and Jane was 5'8". Both ladies were sporting 3" Jimmy Choo Coal Black heels and Black Silk Patterned Thigh Highs. Otherwise, they both were dressed in Red. Mercy Leigh loved the color red, so she asked Jane to wear a Red Cocktail Dress like her and a matching Red Clutch.

Mercy Leigh looked longingly at Jane, "Gosh babe, you are more gorgeous than ever," sweeping Jane into her arms for a passionate kiss. She caressed Jane's fine booty feeling a tiny thong beneath her red dress. Mercy Leigh slowly stepped back a bit, then smiled wickedly, holding out her hand.

Jane pensively, "What is it, Mercy Leigh?"

"You have just one chance, Jane, or you may need to eat standing up tonight," Mercy Leigh smirked.

Jane slowly raised her short dress and removed her red tanga thong, folding it once while keeping her dress raised. Then Jane gave her thong to Mercy Leigh, who took a good whiff of Jane's sexy odor. Jane shyly looked down at the floor the entire time, so Mercy Leigh raised Jane's face and looked deeply into her eyes.

Mercy Leigh kissed Jane again while lightly combing her fingers through Jane's fine pussy hairs. "Two things, babe. First, you will never ever wear any panties when we go out partying. Secondly, what will be your pet name for me when we party since Mercy Leigh is a mouthful?"

Jane sassily lowered her dress and then sweetly kissed Mercy Leigh, "May I call you MyLee when we are alone or with very close friends? Otherwise, I want to show proper respect by using Mercy Leigh in most other public or work settings."

Jane added, "This is all so new to me, MyLee, so may I also take your panties off for comfort?"

Mercy Leigh smiled gleefully! "You will always be Jane or Jane-Babe when we party. Want MyLee's thong Jane-Babe? Take it off, enjoy a healthy whiff of my scent, and then hand it to me."

Jane slowly kneeled, lifted MyLee's dress waist high, and admired her long luscious legs. She carefully pulled MyLee's thong down, brought it lovingly to her face, and inhaled deeply. She softly kissed MyLee and gave her the thong. MyLee flung both thongs across the bed, and they left her condo to meet the Uber outside.