The Move Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally, a certain politician on the appropriations committee seems to have an appetite for tender morsels since he routinely dines from the menu at Hot Pants Are Us! Remember, these are our hard-earned tax dollars being spent at the local strip club."

Before Emily could continue her statement, a reporter shouted, "Emily, are you blind, as reported by others?"

Emily stood and walked over directly in front of the reporter, responding, "I was born sightless and have been sightless my entire life. I do not consider myself blind since I have other keen senses such as smell, hearing, and touch."

Another reporter yelled, "The State Agency's attorney has accused you of unjustly using the civil court to gain custody of two little girls. What is your answer to this strong accusation?"

Mooch stepped forward to reply, saying, "If you were doing your job as expected, you would know that my God-mom Emily filed the civil suit against multiple defendants because they are breaking the law. Denise and Mary Ann's lives are at high risk as collateral damage from the local State FC Agency's extreme criminal activities and practices."

Mooch continued, "Please confirm to me and the others that you are suggesting my God-mom Emily turns her back on two 5-year-old at-risk twin girls? You must know these girls were previously abused and abandoned, one with a serious old untreated fracture. So, what action would you take? Walk Away and Don't Look Back?" queried Mooch.

A different reporter shouted, "Why do you call them twins when everyone can obviously see that they are clearly from different races?"

Mooch glared crossly, "The twins will answer your question. There will be one or two more questions taken and answered. After which this Press Conference will end, since I have never, in my young life, seen such a group of inconsiderate people!"

Mooch gave the twins a sideways look!

As one, Denise and Mary Ann stood and said, "All of you see the world through your eyes, focusing mostly on color, features, dress, sex, or other visible differences. This is why there is so much hate, anger, and racism in our country today," added the twins cutely, holding eyes on Mom-Emily. "Mommy sees the world through her heart, which is 100 percent love. So we are Mommy's twins, and she truly loves us. Our being with Mommy for the past few months is the first time in our lives that we have been totally free from fear and pain," they finished before curtsying and sitting down.

Sheryl stood up, stepped forward, and hugged the three little girls. "Dear Mr. knows-it-all reporters, have either of you ever spent a single night at the local State Chartered FC Agency?" she asked. "Well, I was abused at home until age 12, then taken from my abusive home and placed in the revolving door of the utterly flawed foster care system. I spent nearly seven years in that local State FC Agency's mad-house until I was eighteen. It will be a cold day in hell before Emily, or I desert our twin girls leaving them in constant misery and agony!"

"Any Other Questions?" asked Sheryl.

Another Reporter asked, "Did Emily Jo Madison pay someone to hack the local State Agency's files?"

Emily was livid and yelled out, "We have two convicted pedophiles and a third convicted lower-level non-felon sex offender on the State Agency's payroll. One was within reach of my daughter Mary Ann on multiple days at the local State FC Agency's facility playground. Two persons were convicted of felony sex offenses endangering children. They are currently/permanently listed in The Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Public Registry."

Emily, still fuming, "You have the audacity to question how we obtained this information! True journalism has taken a leave of absence in the past few years. Your question should have been 'how in holy hell' were these three convicted pedophiles cleared to work in a State Agency for CHILDREN?"

Emily unloads on the press, "Not a single news person has commented or asked why a State Legislature Appropriations committee member is entertaining contracted food service company executives at the Hot Pants Are Us strip club. Then being wholly reimbursed with thousands of our precious tax dollars for this inane folly."

Emily firmly stated, "Neither I nor any of our team members have paid anyone for this damming report on local State FC Agency. Typically, a breach of this magnitude is orchestrated by a Whistle Blower who has a senior executive position. This senior employment level allows that person access to all HR, Financial, QC, IT and other vital internal information records."

Emily urged, "Come on, girls, this Press Conference was a total waste of time. We will need to find another way of saving your lives from Pedophiles, Corrupt Politicians, and Rotten food!" She hugged the girls while they stormed angrily into the house.

Paisley came to the podium, "Emily's last statement to three disappointed young girls was heartbreaking. It is telling that our esteemed press was joyously attacking Emily for identifying and substantiating many serious and criminal issues at the local State FC Agency. Yet, the press comfortably accepted the apparent misdeeds of those charged with protecting our at-risk children.

"I must admit to being totally at a loss and aghast as to why the press would attack a sightless lady trying to protect two five-year-old girls from injury or death. Well, that is something you will need to ask yourselves at many points during your busy lives and careers, especially mornings looking at your reflection in the mirror as you get dressed."

Paisley finished, "Thanks for your attendance. Refreshments are available up front for your enjoyment."

As Paisley was standing up front enjoying a PepsiMax, one female press person stopped to say hello.

"Hello, Attorney Walker, my name is Jennifer L. Warren, and I work for ABC Corporate in NYC. Will Emily and the four younger girls be joining us for refreshments?"

"Hi Jennifer, please call me Paisley as we quietly chat in this corner. Emily is terribly disappointed and frustrated with today's press conference. The combined press representatives displayed zero anger at those directly responsible for the Agency's dangerous misdeeds. Yet, they would eagerly jump to question why two little girls are called twins, since one is black and the other white, or ask if Emily is really blind."

Paisley continued, "Emily cannot see colors or anything else for the matter, so she totally accepted Denise and Mary Ann's declaration of being twins. Who are those two five-year-old Little Girls hurting by feeling or thinking they are twins?"

Jennifer asked, "I would like to talk with Emily and the girls. Do you feel she would say yes to my meeting her?"

Paisley told Jennifer to follow her to their dining room/lounge area, where Emily and the kids were playing. Jennifer was surprised to see several more people present when they entered, including two other young girls.

"Hey, Mooch, please come here to meet Ms. Jennifer Warren from ABC news and tell her who everyone is?" asked Paisley.

Mooch cutely replied, "Hi, Grandmom Paisley, you sure are looking spry today for an older lady."

Denise added, "I don't know, big sister, she looks pretty good for an old fuddy-duddy grandmom," bursting out with laughter.

Mary Ann looked intently at Jennifer, "I saw you at the press conference, but you did not say anything or ask questions. Why were you there, since no one really cared about us or our being in pain so long from being abused?"

Emily left the group she was quietly speaking with, picked up Mary Ann, and hugged her tightly. "I love you, sweetie, and want you to be nice to everyone. Okay?"

"Hi Jennifer, I am Emily, the twin's mom. We did not know what to expect today but were hugely surprised and disappointed by the reporters questioning us as if we were criminals for protecting our girls," sighed Emily.

She handed Jennifer a photo. She said, "That man standing near Denise is a Registered Sex Offender who we have documented being near her and Mary Ann on many occasions. Yet, no reporter or network person asked how or why that person was hired. By Federal/State law, he can't be within 1000 feet of a school. Yet, he can work at an agency that annually processes more than 2,000 children/juveniles.

Mooch hugged Emily, "God-mom, I will introduce Miss Jennifer to everyone." She started with her best friends, Jessica and Jaime, stating that Jaime was also sightless like God-mom Emily. She then introduced Jennifer to Renee and MCsee as her other God-moms, saying they were engaged. Next were her two moms, Abby and Sheryl, who she loved so much.

There were too many people relaxing in the lounge for Mooch to introduce Jennifer to everyone. Hence, she finished the personal intros with Jules. He is Emily's fiancé and Renee's elder brother.

Mary Ann stated, "Jules is our daddy and loves us very much. Daddy also loves Mooch, Jessica, and Jaime 'cause he is their daddy. Daddy will not let anyone hurt his little girls."

After Jennifer's startling conversation with Mooch and the twins, she quietly phoned her boss at corporate, who was a senior VP at ABC and queried him on a proposed interview. Following their conversation, Jennifer continued wandering around, talking with many more friends of Emily and the twins. She was quite stunned by the number of lesbian couples included in this friendship circle.

Jennifer had talked briefly with almost everyone when Emily approached her with two older couples. She introduced Jennifer to Jules's parents, Jonathan and Marlene, and her adoptive parents, Frank and Nancy. Frank and Nancy explained to Jennifer how they met Emily at dinner and instantly loved her. So they legally adopted Emily at age 23, whose family name was now Nelson.

The twins were their granddaughters, and Frank and Nancy were totally committed to helping Emily keep them safe. Emily unconditionally loved Denise and Mary Ann, which the two little girls fully understood. Jennifer could quickly feel the palpable depth of Frank and Nancy's love for Emily and her twins.

Finally, after being there nearly two hours, Jennifer called Emily and Mercy Leigh aside to talk quietly. "I have authorization from ABC News Corporate for a one-hour special report on today's Press Conference. I want it to be hard-hitting and factual with photos. I need valid receipts for strip clubs and any other verifiable misdeeds.

"We cannot have children present since the topic and language may get a little rough. So I want Emily and you, Doc, to appear live at the local ABC Affiliate Station with me for tonight's 7:00 PM Special Report. Can you participate in this effort, Doc, without negatively affecting your Pediatric/Orthopedic Medical Clinic?"

Mercy Leigh spoke up angrily, "I personally, along with my private clinic partnership, have provided just over $110,000USD of billable services to the local State FC Agency pro bono!"

Mercy Leigh, still angered, "Em and I will blow this agency out of the water, Jennifer. For me, this is just another nail in their coffin. You just point us in the right direction during your special report, and Em and I will take it from there!"

Emily had second thoughts about the children not being present. "Jennifer, what if we brought Sheryl, Mooch, Denise, and Mary Ann to your ABC affiliate with us?? We keep them separated from our hard-hitting segment in a studio play area and then bring the three children out five to ten minutes before signing off.

"Mooch can say something cute like this Special Report was about saving children's lives. Standing here with me are the twins who have been made safe in God-mom Emily's arms for nearly three months. God-mom Emily is the only true MOM the twins have ever known!"

Jennifer squealed, "Oh yes, Emily, just a splendid idea for closing out our Special Report."

***

All eyes in Charlotte, the State of NC, and Southeastern USA were on the ABC News Special Report. This stunning report highlighted corruption at the highest level in the local State FC Agency office. ABC News had FBI documented photos of legislative appropriation committee members partying with young strippers. These photos were further substantiated with damming CC receipts from the Hot Pants Are Us strip club. There were also several Agency expense report reimbursements for dining or bar activities on floating casinos such as the Emerald Princess in Savannah.

The metro Charlotte political and business communities were reeling from the revelations in the ABC Special Report. Jennifer narrated the hour with Emily and Mercy Leigh, blowing the local State FC Agency up. All their information was totally factual, obtained mainly by Ronnie's electronic snooping.

Mercy Leigh, along with her clinic, had provided more than $110,000USD of fully documented, FREE of charge, children's medical services to the Agency. Yet those saved $USD were paid out to someone since they were not included in the Agency's financial disclosure documents. This terrible financial abuse of State-Government-tax-paid allocations actually constituted fraud.

This disastrous Special Report lasted close to an hour. Then Jennifer brought out Sheryl, Mooch, and the twins, introducing them to the audience. Sheryl had been caught up on the FC Agency treadmill for nearly seven years. She and eight-year-old Mooch had rescued the twins and brought them to Emily three months ago.

The girls were resplendent in the Wake Forest Demon Deacon black and gold outfits. Mooch told the story about the Wake Forest trip and the Savannah Girl Scout long weekend with their God moms. Ronnie had previously live fed photos from both trips to ABC News, which featured Emily.

ABC Corporate was ecstatic with Jennifer's entire hard-hitting special network report. Their Nielsen ratings were off the reservation at 39 by 8:00 PM when the special report ended.

Jennifer enjoyed a late dinner with Emily's family and stayed overnight at Paisley's and Judy's home. She returned to her NYC office early Sunday morning to a rousing round of congratulations from her boss and staff. Jennifer's schedule was usually quite hectic, especially trying to carve out quality time for her husband and their nine and eleven-year-old sons. But she promised to visit Emily's family and friends soon, possibly late next month.

Emily and Mercy Leigh suggested Jennifer take a four or five-day break from working and bring her family to Charlotte. The boys would have several playmates for fun times, and maybe Jules could take her husband deep sea fishing for a day.

***

Early Monday morning Judge Jefferson's Court Clerk arranged a meeting with Jules, Emily, and the twins in the Judge's chambers. Emily and Jules were anxious but felt positive since this was a private meeting with Judge Jefferson and his court clerk.

Judge Jefferson greeted them and quickly opened the discussion, declaring, "Upon further review, this Civil Court's understanding by notice from the Court Clerk is that both biological parents of Denise and Mary Ann were declared unfit by a Family Court Judge more than eighteen months ago.

"Normally, custody hearings are held in the Family Court unit. But the Court Clerk stressed to me that this current case is a Child Safety issue and not custody-related. Emily and Jules first presented to this court as the custodial parents of Denise and Mary Ann. They even provided receipts paying for a Pediatric-Orthopedic Specialist examination of Mary Ann. She was in severe pain from previously untreated abuse.

"This court issued an Injunctive Relief Order protecting the twins by extending their current possession custody with Jules and Emily. Their possession custody became temporarily legal custody by an Injunctive Relief Order. I issued this order on behalf of Jules and Emily. They were in possession of Denise and Mary Ann on the Civil Court docket date of record.

"One major feature of our legal system is the saying 'possession is 9/10ths of the law in Civil Cases'. Our Court Clerk reminded us that the twins, Denise and Mary Ann, were safely in Emily and Jules's custody, uncontested on the court date. So this court issued an Injunctive Relief Order protecting the twins who were safely in Jules and Emily's custody. This Court's Judge and Clerk saw that Denise and Mary Ann were safe and happy when the Relief Ordered was issued.

"So based on this Court's understanding and knowledge that Denise and Mary Ann have continually been in Jules's and Emily's possession and custody since the Civil Case was filed, my original Temporary Injunctive Relief Order has been made permanent!

"Jules Alan Evans and Emily Jo Madison are to have permanent legal custody of Denise (Evans), 5 and Mary Ann (Evans), 5.

"This Court also understands that Emily Jo and Jules Alan are currently engaged to be married. The Permanent Injunctive Relief Court Order is immediate and becomes final when Jules and Emily are married.

"Upon receiving certified electronic notice of Jules and Emily's marriage and the accompanying Certificate of Marriage, this court will sign and stamp Denise's and Mary Ann's final custody documents, including their legal names!"

Judge Jefferson noted for the court record that the twins had been clean, happy, and well-mannered on the four occasions he'd observed them in Civil Court. He also noted it was readily apparent that Denise and Mary Ann absolutely loved their Mommy-Emily. Judge Jefferson congratulated Emily for her perseverance in caring for her twin girls and wished them a happy life!

Emily called Sheryl and Mooch, gleefully jumping up and down about Denise and Mary Ann now being safe and permanently in her and Jules's custody. This fantastic news spread like wildfire through the BMS-AVT and CATAWBA communities.

When the limo arrived at Paisley and Judy's home, Emily, Denise, and Mary Ann ran breathlessly into Mooch's arms, crying and screaming while jumping for joy. Emily was boohooing all over the place while hugging and kissing Denise, Mary Ann, and Mooch. Jules stood quietly off to the side as a proud husband and father. Jules felt today's amazing joy should be dedicated to Emily, who fought valiantly and relentlessly for her twin daughters.

Abby, Sheryl, Renee, MCsee, and most of their local Charlotte metro friends celebrated at Paisley and Judy's most of the day. Jonathan and Marlene Evans and Frank and Nancy Pearson were now en route to the metro area as proud grandparents.

Jules's and Emily's entire business and family communities radiated joy at Judge Jefferson's stunning and unexpected final Injunctive Relief Order three hours ago. No one was remotely prepared for a celebration of this magnitude and intensity!

Emily messaged the spectacular news to Jennifer, saying she would follow up in a few days. Emily insisted that Jennifer take 4 to 5 days off when their long celebration dates were confirmed. Jennifer was ordered to bring her husband and sons for this wonderful celebration for her twins.

Emily's close work friends and family were having a small festive celebration tonight at Paisley's. They would have a more formal reception in three to four weeks. Paisley and Judy wanted everyone at their home around five PM, as they would try to organize a BBQ in the next three hours.

Renee rang Mercy Leigh, asking her and Jane to stay at her townhouse until Thursday. The four of them would change into something casual and then help Judy and Paisley prepare for hosting nearly thirty-five guests.

Renee had quickly assessed the BMS-AVT work schedule and declared Tuesday and Wednesday as company holidays. Everyone was just out of this world happy at Judy and Paisley's celebration BBQ. So, by Wednesday, almost everyone was completely celebrated out.