The Move Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jules was only a few minutes away and would stop at a Walgreens close to Abby's home. Renee had partially updated Jules on some of the crazy goings-on at Abby's. So he was not totally shocked to walk in and see Emily protectively holding two little girls. He kissed Emily and gave her the cream just before Denise flew into his arms.

"Hello, Daddy-Jules, we have been waiting for you. I am Denise, and my twin sister is on Mommy's lap. Her leg hurts, and Mommy is going to make it well. We love Mommy and Daddy, so let's go home after Mary Ann not hurt anymore."

Jules is speechless just as Renee walks MCsee back into the living room. Apparently, she had been heavily crying and was still upset, which totally confused Jules. He was about to ask Renee what the heck was happening here when the doorbell rang again.

Jane Sampson rushed to open the door, where a scowling Mercy Leigh stood.

She tore into Jane, "Are you drunk, drugged, or just plain crazy, Jane Sampson? I was at a special dinner party tonight, and you phoned, ranting on and on about some blind lady saying her daughter's leg may be broken."

Jules jumped in angrily, yelling, "I don't care what kind of doctor you are. My fiancé, Emily, is not some blind lady!"

A startled Dr. Mercy Leigh Nelson looked around at several persons who seemed very angry with her blind lady statement. But before she could explain further, a crying MCsee with makeup smeared over half her face yelled, "Don't you dare call my best friend Em some blind lady! She is Emily Jo Madison and not blind. She just cannot see."

Dr. Mercy Leigh thinks, "I just walked into the friggin' mad-house asylum." But as always, the Mooch was there to slide deftly into the breach.

"I know we are all upset because Mary Ann hurts, but please settle down, everyone," said a smiling Mooch. "You must be Dr. Mercy Leigh Nelson, a great name for a doctor! Please give me a moment to explain since we all are a bit agitated right now."

"We asked Jane Sampson to call a doctor because Mary Ann is lying in really bad pain on her mommy's lap. Denise and Mary Ann are twin sisters, and please just believe me for now. Emily is also Denise's mom and my God-mom. Mary Ann is in pain, and my God-mom Emily feels Mary Ann's upper thigh bone is broken, or it was broken sometime in the past year and did not heal right."

Mooch finished, "My name is Jeanne, but mostly I am called Mooch, my nickname. I am also Mary Ann's and Denise's new big sister. Let's you, Ms. Jane, God-mom Emily, and Denise go upstairs to look at Mary Ann's right thigh."

Dr. Nelson turned toward the stairs but then stopped. "I am not sure of what happened here earlier today. It has obviously been a trying day for you all, knowing such young little girls had dealt with the pain of abuse. Also, Emily had to try and soothe Mary Ann's severe physical pain in her upper thigh. I am a caring doctor, especially with children. Still, quite a few people were angry with my leaving the special dinner they'd planned for me.

"For personal reasons, I was not in the best frame of mind when I arrived here tonight. My attitude was totally wrong, and I certainly did not intend to belittle Emily. I humbly ask your forgiveness, and would the adults please call me Mercy Leigh. The little ones can cheerfully call me Doc."

Denise kissed Jules on the cheek, "I want to go with my sister, Daddy-Jules, because she is scared without me. Stay right here waiting for me because I love you!"

Denise grabbed Mooch's hand, and they started up to her bedroom, where Dr. Mercy Leigh Nelson would examine Mary Ann. Emily held Mary Ann on her shoulder as she hurried up the stairs past everyone. She laid Mary Ann on the bed, took her shorts off, and ran the tips of her fingers gently over a dark spot and swollen area on her upper right thigh.

Emily looked intently at Mercy Leigh, guided by the doctor's unique body smell. "I apologize for everything with my family and friends downstairs. I am nearly twenty-four years old and have never seen with my eyes, so I am sightless. But I see and identify most things by smell, touch, hearing, vibrations, sensation, or intuition, so I do not consider myself blind.

"My best-friends Renee and MCsee get very touchy when people call me blind because they truly love and respect me as a person. Both ladies are awesome, and my first real sighted friends. Both friends see me as the person Emily (Em) and not poor little blind Emily."

She continued, "Today has been astoundingly dramatic for me! I went to work being engaged to Jules, making our wedding plans, and building our new home. After work, I was unknowingly hurried over here into the waiting arms of my new nearly five-year-old twin black and white daughters.

"I had never met Denise or Mary Ann before late this afternoon. They are two years ahead of Jules and my plan for adopting girls between four and six years old. Except for Ms. Jane Sampson, everyone in this house are close friends or soon-to-be family. So they knew of our plan to adopt two girls after settling into our new home.

"Sheryl learned about the girls being in pre-processing for listing on the county adoption website and leaped into action. The county foster care agency will most likely separate Denise and Mary Ann for adoption. But I assure you that will only happen over my dead body.

"Please closely check Mary Ann's upper right thigh where I just touched because I am certain something is wrong?" asked Emily. "There appears to be an old deep bruise or lump on her upper thigh, and she sometimes has sharp pain in the area."

Mercy Leigh pulled Emily in for a warm hug, "I did not know any of today's happenings, which is not an excuse for my sounding uncaring. I now fully realize what a unique and beautiful person you are, Emily, so you can count on me being fully in your and the twin's corner."

Mercy Leigh checked Mary Ann's leg and hip closely, shaking her head in amazement. She agreed with Emily that something was off center on Mary Ann's right thigh and wanted to take her to a clinic or the hospital for an x-ray.

Emily firmly said no way, "Can't you see my baby is scared, so please do something here? You are a good doctor, according to Ms. Jane Sampson. She actually said you are the best children's doctor in the whole state. Maybe we can take Mary Ann for x-rays later after she has quieted down."

Jane Sampson had been fidgety since she called Mercy Leigh and silently looked down at the floor during Mercy Leigh and Emily's talk. Mercy Leigh smiled sweetly at Jane, then walked over and hugged her. She quietly said they needed to talk after examining Mary Ann's damaged thigh.

Mercy Leigh assured Jane, "I am pleased you thought to call me for Mary Ann and Emily. No special dinner party is more important than caring for our little children."

Sheryl, Mooch, and Jane Sampson returned to the living room while Mercy Leigh spoke at length with Emily about Mary Ann. She wholeheartedly agreed that Mary Ann had a previous fracture that hadn't been set correctly. It was entirely possible that her parents did not even take Mary Ann to a doctor or hospital. Her sporadic sharp hip pain mainly occurred when she stood or moved in a starkly rigid posture on her right leg. This movement added physical pressure to that area, causing the sharp pain.

Mercy Leigh showed Emily how best to apply the cream Jules purchased from Walgreens. Emily should add gentle, constant pressure to the area for a full thirty minutes following each cream application. Using this cream and a thirty-minute constant pressure four times daily for ten days would gradually strengthen and float the still soft bone into proper alignment.

Mercy Leigh discussed the specific details of the situation with Emily regarding her twins. Mary Ann should mostly avoid standing heavily on her right leg for the next ten days. So Emily agreed they would stay at Abby's until it was safe for Mary Ann to place normal pressure on her leg.

Emily assured Mercy Leigh that Jules would totally support her staying at Abby's while Mary Ann healed. Mooch had previously talked with her mom and Sheryl, who confirmed they would help Emily with Mary Ann's treatment. Mercy Leigh thought it would take two weeks for the old hairline fracture to be fully realigned.

Mercy Leigh, Emily, and the twin girls returned to the living room. Mercy Leigh sighed tiredly, "Jane, you pulled me out from a dinner party before eating anything, so I am starving! Is there anything ready to eat here?"

As expected, Mooch was Johnny on the spot, "Bring on the Chilidogs, Chopped BBQ sandwiches, Coleslaw, Fries, Salad and Dessert, Mom-Sheryl. We are all nearly starving after talking about love and family for so long today. Then Doc-Mercy had to take good care of Mary Ann upstairs, so let's eat."

Mooch looked cutely at Mercy Leigh, "Hope you like the menu, Doc!"

***

Meanwhile, Renee and MCsee had returned to their condo, leaving the others to sort out the next few days of Mary Ann's home care. MCsee was really down after Mooch's earlier talk but now returned to her usual self. Renee poured them a glass of wine and asked MCsee what was on her mind.

"You know me so well, darling," answered MCsee giving Renee a deep kiss. "My learning about Denise and Mary Ann being abused/abandoned tossed me for a loop. I have personally been exposed to this type of cruelty and intimidation from my bio-father, so I worried for the twin girls.

"Also, something strange is going on with Jane Sampson and the Dr. Mercy Leigh Nelson. I think my bossy future wife should invite the two of them for dinner Friday or Saturday night, not taking 'No' as an answer. We should have quiet cocktails at home for an hour, then Uber to the Steak Place Piano Bar.

Renee said, "What else, babe?"

"Let's share some love, baby!" squealed MCsee.

Renee pulled MCsee into their bedroom and fiercely kissed her. Then she stood regally with hands on her hips and said, "Come to your fiancé, baby!"

MCsee fell to her knees, reached under Renee's dress, and eased her panties down. Keeping the dress waist high, MCsee blew hot air on Renee's pussy. "Does my future wifey pooh want baby girl to eat her pretty pussy?"

Renee pulled MCsee up into her loving arms, "Today has been traumatic for you, baby, so let's make this one of our special cuddles and kisses play night." Both girls silently finished undressing each other and crawled into their King Bed. It was a long and wonderfully sensuous night of fondling, whispering, kissing, and cooing. Renee and MCsee planned to always share such soft loving nights at least twice a month for their entire lives together.

***

Meanwhile, all was going okay at Abby's, but Emily was itching to take her girls to Jules's condo. It would be their temporary home for a few more months until the new house was finished. Jules had previously lived alone in the condo for several years. Once they were engaged, Emily moved in, and everything worked beautifully with just the two of them there. But the condo would not be ideal long-term for all four of them, so Jules wanted to shorten the construction completion schedule.

Jules quickly met with the construction company's project manager and asked them to try completing the house earlier than the scheduled date. The manager really liked working with Jules and Ronnie, so she promised to try her best to finish the house early.

Because Emily was sightless, Ronnie had designed several specialized safety devices and procedures for their home. Fortunately, he was aware of Emily's desire to adopt two girls in the four to six-year-old range. So he had included their having two young daughters in his original safety designs. For this reason, their desire to immediately bring Denise and Mary Ann into their new home would not be an issue.

Emily was on pins and needles since Mercy Leigh had fudged a bit on Mary Ann's treatment and therapy, unknown to the others. The diagnosis of a misaligned old fracture was correct. However, Mary Ann did not really need to be immobile for ten to fourteen days. She could move around on the leg. She just needed to be careful when standing for a long time or moving suddenly to her right. Excess pressure on her right leg, such as standing for a long time, may cause Mary Ann to feel a wickedly sharp pain and delay the old injury's healing.

Mercy Leigh had begun to truly understand how remarkable Emily was after they were upstairs checking on Mary Ann's thigh. Mercy Leigh was stunned to learn that Emily had only known Denise and Mary Ann for a few hours. Once during her examination of Mary Ann, Mercy Leigh glanced up and noticed Emily lovingly holding Denise on her hip. At the same time, she simultaneously pointed to the bruised area on Mary Ann's upper right thigh.

Both Denise and Mary Ann responded to Emily as if she had been their mom for years. Mercy Leigh caught herself tearing up when checking Mary Ann's pain pressure point. She realized Emily was spot on in identifying the pain originating from a possible poorly reset bone or recent hairline fracture.

Mercy Leigh had treated several children from the State Agency over the last few years. She was completely aware of their supposed rigidity in following policy and the rule book. She was virtually certain the agency would immediately take the girls from Emily when they learned she was blind (sightless). So Mercy Leigh created this ten to fourteen-day diversion window of breathing space by requiring Mary Ann to remain immobile here at Abby's or Jules's condo.

Mercy Leigh realized that Emily was a brilliant sightless woman. Hence, she completely leveled with her as to why she prescribed Mary Ann's treatment regimen. They had approximately twelve days to resolve how to best proceed, so Emily could have immediate legal custody of Denise and Mary Ann. Then after getting married, Emily and Jules would submit documents to adopt them within a year. Mercy Leigh knew that adopting the girls would be a hell of a big lift for Emily and Jules, so they needed to seriously work out a plan.

Emily decided she wanted to confront this Denise and Mary Ann legal custody issue head-on with people she loved helping her and Jules. So she planned to ask Jules's Mom-Marlene and Dad-Jonathan to host a family gathering on Sunday, the tenth day of Mary Ann's treatment. She wanted everyone in her EXTV circle, along with Frank and Nancy, Roslyn and Jamie, Elsa and Jessica, and MCsee's moms, to attend Church Service that morning, followed by a family picnic in the afternoon. Emily would also invite Doc-Mercy, Jane Sampson, and Maria Rodriguez for Sunday's functions.

Now that Emily had worked out the ingenious details in her mind, she needed to bring in her hit team for a meeting tomorrow. She wanted Renee, MCsee, Sheila, and Ronnie to meet at Abby's early Saturday afternoon, where Emily would lay out everything for them. Mercy Leigh was fully aware of Emily's plan. Still, she kept everything on the QT since she wanted to protect Jane's job at the agency.

Finally, Emily would tell Mercy Leigh she planned to move Mary Ann, along with Denise, to her condo to complete the second week of Mary Ann's therapy. Emily was definitely brilliant and resilient in her planning, so Mooch had quickly signed on to go with them to Jules's condo for three days. Mooch would help Emily and the twin girls adapt to living in the condo until their new home was ready.

Emily's mind coolly shifted into overdrive. Abby and Sheryl were going to Fucking Love three days alone at home. Okay, let's get this party started!

FRIDAY NIGHT REVELATIONS

Renee followed up with Jane Sampson and Dr. Mercy Leigh Nelson inviting each person over for drinks/dinner with her and MCsee. Acting on instincts, she led each lady to believe it was just the three of them enjoying drinks and dinner on Friday night. Mercy Leigh was scheduled to arrive at 6:00 PM, followed by Jane Sampson at 6:30 PM. Their dinner reservation was for 8:30 PM, so there was plenty of time for them to chat before leaving for the restaurant at 8:00 PM.

Both Jane and Mercy Leigh questioned the reason for their having dinner together. Renee firmly, but vaguely, referenced Mary Ann's after-therapy-care living situation at the State Agency. Renee's friends, who were at Abby's during Dr. Mercy Leigh's visit, were quite aware of the four ladies having dinner Friday night. So, Renee and MCsee had faithfully promised to update them on the goings-on when they visited Mary Ann at Jules condo Saturday afternoon.

Jane Sampson had been positively spooked in actually talking with Mercy Leigh at Abby's home for the first time in nearly three years. They had sometimes spoke by phone regarding a specific patient's test results or report. So while Mercy Leigh was chowing down on chilidogs and chopped BBQ at Abby's, Jane guiltily slinked out the front door. She would be truly stunned out of her panties tonight when she saw Mercy Leigh sitting on Renee's sofa, sipping a glass of wine.

Renee, MCsee, and Mercy Leigh had settled down with a nice cabernet after a quick tour of the townhouse. Mercy Leigh was definitely impressed with Renee and MCsee's lovely place. The three ladies discussed MCsee receiving her MA in Fine Art from Wake Forest, Renee's position as Executive VP at BMS-AVT, why Mercy Leigh decided to study Medicine, and other general conversation topics.

The recently engaged hostesses also learned some of Mercy Leigh's background and history but avoided any talk of Jane Sampson (the calm before the storm). All three ladies were overachievers, so they actually had many common interests. The various conversational topics had slowed significantly when the guard shack guest alert bell rang.

MCsee looked cheekily at Mercy Leigh, "Wonder who that is? I guess we shall see shortly!"

Renee opened the door, saying, "Hi Jane, you are right on time, and a special guest awaits you."

Mercy Leigh looked surprised but slightly amused, while Jane appeared truly terrified, stopping in her tracks. Renee offered Jane a Cabernet after confirming she had arrived by Uber or was dropped off by a friend. Renee explained that she and MCsee forbade their guests from driving after drinking even one alcoholic beverage. So Mercy Leigh and Jane would be dropped off at their respective homes by Uber tonight.

MCsee opened a new group discussion by saying, "I asked Renee to invite you both out with us tonight as a second couple. But Renee felt Jane was a little skittish, so she decided not to warn either of you that the other person was coming. We have approximately ninety minutes to talk before Uber collects us for the restaurant.

She continued, "Renee and I have been a couple for nearly a year, starting three weeks after meeting. We are now engaged, and I love Renee unconditionally. She is very bossy and is the 'Top' in our relationship. We intently observed both of you earlier this week at Abby's home. There was an obvious underlying and palpable tension between you two, suggesting some type of history."

Renee interjected, "We like you both as strong women and feel we can become good friends. We do not know your history or really care. However, your 'tip-toeing through the tulips' needs to stop if we are going to help Emily adopt Denise and Mary Ann."

Renee, turning to Mercy Leigh, "Jane looked as if she had seen a ghost when she laid eyes on you tonight. Yet, you had been the first doctor in her mind when Mary Ann was in pain at Abby's. You two should resolve your non-relationship issues or move on with your individual lives."

Renee walked over to Jane, who was standing motionless. She took the wine from Jane's twitching hand and led her to the sofa, saying, "Mercy Leigh, firmly grab Jane's booty and pull her onto your lap. Then you kiss her with the desire your volcanic eyes are showing. Open up and be brutally honest with Jane about whatever is in your history."