The Movie

Story Info
The sexual frustration in a movie theatre, and a blow job.
1.3k words
3.82
4.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Movie Day

It's nine o'clock in the morning when you call. "Where are you?" you ask.

"I'm almost there!" I promise, hanging up. I run up the stairs into the mall, my tight blue jeans and white polkadot blouse jiggling as I move; it's a struggle to slide the phone into my back pocket.

I'm late into the movie theater, and I walk through the doors into the darkness as the showing starts, finding the numbered seat next to you, I sit down with a heavy sigh. You don't even look at me when I sit there, staring at you, trying to catch your eye. I eventually give up and start to watch the movie, ignoring you too. I put my head on your shoulder, my breath tickling your neck and my boobs resting on your arm. As the contact registers, you suck in a sharp breath and I lift one leg, bending it at the knee.

"Why were you late?" you finally whisper.

"Because I can be, and besides I was caught up."

"Always the witty one," you say sarcastically, and I bite your neck in response to the comment before rubbing the mark with my lips. "Always" I say. You flop your head back against the head rest, and I do the same because your smell and your presence is turning me on. I shuffle my ass as close to your chair as it will go, trying but failing to concentrate on the movie.

Your finger touches my thigh and begins making small circles, gradually tracing upwards and making me jump. I feel my nipples getting hard and my pussy getting wetter. Bringing your mouth closer to my ear, you say, "Always doesn't always last long," your breath lingering on my ear before you nip my lobe between your teeth, grazing your stubble on my cheek as you pull away.

I turn my face towards you, looking into your eyes, pressing my lips to yours, biting the lower one, almost drawing blood and swiping it with my tongue. As I let go and move to kiss your cheek, you let out a deep moan, astounded, at what I just did.

Satisfied with my revenge, I go back to watching the movie with a smirk on my face, my head sliding nearer to yours along the headrest, breathing hard. You can feel my breath on your neck, your face, all over. We sit for a while, watching the movie, and then I catch hold of your arm, your elbow, drawing soft circles with my thumb, trailing down your arms to your hands, onto your fingers as they lie on your lap. I drum my fingers against yours before carelessly entwining them.

You suddenly slide from your seat and kneel in front of me, and I know you can smell my arousal. I squeeze my thighs around your neck, glancing around to see if we've been observed. But we are in the last row but one, and nobody can see us in the dim light of the theater. You look up, taking in my scent and smirking; the proximity of your face to my cunt is driving me mad, and I roll my head back and let out a deep moan as your mouth presses over my panties, kissing me. To my disappointment, you rise and return to your seat, sitting heavily and slouching back with a groan.

I slide my arm around your shoulders, my head resting on your chest, running my palms down your shoulders and listening to your breathing. I can feel your heart pounding as I bite your jaw with my teeth, my fingers sliding down to your abdomen now, and see you close your eyes. My hands move lower and I start to caress your dick through your pants, feeling how hard you are as you spread your legs to give me easier access. Unzipping your jeans, I slide my hands inside, caressing your balls and fisting your cock in my palm. You look over at me, smiling, and then glance down to watch my movements; your expression only turns me on further, and I bend over in my seat. You turn your gaze to the screen and pretend to watch the movie, knowing what I'm about to do. My nimble fingers free your hard cock from its confines, and I start to suck you. I take you deep, and you try and disguise your loud moan of pleasure by chuckling at something on the screen. As I increase my pace, finding your sweet spot with my tongue, you let out a quiet groan and fill my mouth with your cum. It takes me by surprise, and I have no choice other than to swallow it all.

Wiping my mouth, I sit up quietly, tucking your wilting cock back in your pants, and try and concentrate on the movie once more. After a few minutes, you lean into me. "Why do I get to have all the fun?" you whisper.

"I don't need anything," I respond.

"Oh, please, you're trying to sit as comfortably as you can, but you're still panting and I can see how hard your nipples are from here. You need release too!" Seeing the smug smile of satisfaction on your face, my clit pounding, my hard nipples just adding to my frustration, I get up and walk out of the theater, leaving you looking after me in astonishment, wondering what you had just said.

You get up and run after me, but I'm moving quickly; I reach the parking lot before you and unlock the car as you approach. Opening the rear door, I grab your shoulders and push you into the back seat, climbing in after you and straddling you. I crawl along your body, taking care not to let my heels catch on the upholstery. I lay on top of you, my belly pressing against your cock, which is hardening once more beneath me as I gaze into your eyes. "What did you just say?" I whisper.

I can read your expression as you think about our brief conversation in the theater, and it takes a few moments before you understand. "You want me," you say with obvious confidence. Grabbing my boobs, you lift your hips and push your boner hard against me, rubbing it over my clit and making me moan. My head flops onto your chest, and, closing my eyes, I tilt it upwards to kiss you, moaning into your mouth. Your hands fumble at my jeans, unfastening them and then yanking them down, along with my underwear. Your jeans and boxers follow, and I can feel the bare flesh of your cock sliding against my damp mound, teasing me. We slide against each other, and then you suddenly slip inside, pressing all the way into me in one smooth motion.

You roll me over and begin pounding into me, hard and fast, our position awkward and cramped in the back of the car, encumbered by the tangle of our pants around our ankles, but neither of us want to stop. We moan into each other's mouths as we kiss, and your hands slide to my breasts, freeing them from my shirt. Your mouth roams freely, leaving hickeys on my skin as we roll over again. Kicking off my jeans and panties, I straddle you and take you deep, my hands pressing on your chest as I rise and fall, taking control. I pick up the pace, grabbing onto the seat to steady myself as I ride you. You reach out a hand to my tits and I grab your arm, squeezing it as my pleasure mounts, leaving a handprint. Your hands slide to my waist, lifting and dropping me until I'm dropping onto you, a loud slap now accompanying each thrust as my ass lands on your thighs. Within moments, we both reach a mutual climax, crying out each other's names.

I collapse onto you in the cramped confines of the back seat, and reach into the pocket of my jeans, discarded on the floor, to check the time. The movie will still be playing. "Well, that's something I'll always remember," I giggle.

We are laughing as we get dressed again, and we talk and tease each other as we drive home; it's just like old times.