The Musical Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way!" Andy perked up at the sound of Jimmy Hendrix's version of "Along the Watchtowers" filled their house as Cody practiced. Jumping from his seat he wasn't about to stay there when his mother was in such a mood. Playing the air guitar as he walked into the kitchen as the melody filled the air. "Play it brother!" Andy said nearly shouting to cover the conversation happening in the dinning room. "Damn. I didn't know you could play that song on the violin," he said Cody was finished.

"Yeah, it's quite easy once you know the notes and the bow movements," Cody said studying his brother with uncertainty.

"Then you'd be able to perform any modern song on the violin?" Andy asked taking a seat on one of the kitchen stools that lined the island.

"Yeah pretty much," Cody said preparing to play a new song only to have the horse hair string snap in two as he drew the bow across the violin strings. "Ah man!" he groaned with a sigh. He had a replacement Cody always carried one with him should such a thing occur. Yet it was synthetic not that it wasn't any good, to Cody's mind it didn't produce the same sound as real horse hair did. However, synthetic wasn't as expensive as real horse hair used for bow string was.

"Do you have another one?" Andy asked looking into his brother's violin case.

"Yeah," Cody said in defeat.

"Cody, what's wrong?" Mariah asked entering the kitchen after she had put her daughter in her place.

"His bow string snapped," Andy said as he watched his brother removing the tattered remains of the old one. He didn't miss the scowl on his brother's face as he opened up the small compartment in his violin case.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" Mariah asked noticing the scowl too as Cody opened the package.

"I don't like synthetic string, but I can't afford to replace it with real horse hair this month," Cody said in an annoyed tone, "but it will have to do for now."

"Cody," Mariah said motherly, cocking out her hip, crossing her arms below her breasts. "All you have to do is tell me you need these things. I only want the best for you and if real horse hair string is what you need to make you play your best then you will have it."

"Really?!" Cody said in surprise. The offer itself was so unlike his mother. Something was seriously odd with his mother he just wished he could put his finger on it.

"Andy, why don't you drive your brother into town. I'm sure that won't be a problem for you, plus if you do I'll let you off the hook this time," Mariah said, knowing it would give her time to shower and put on something more alluring for her son.

"Sure," Andy said, quickly sliding off the stool eager not to jump through all those damn hoops of hers. "Let me go fetch my keys," Andy said stopping as he passed her, "does that me we are going to fuck tonight?" he asked in a low whisper. Mariah only nodded her answer.

"Now Cody you let me know if there is anything else you need," Mariah said sensuously running her fingers along the counter as she approached his side. Watching how he quickly wrapped up the new string before shoving it back into the packaging. "I am more than willing to provide it for you."

"Okay," Cody said uncertain of the meaning of her words.

"And I mean anything," Mariah whispered lustfully into her son's ear.

"You ready bro?" Andy asked flipping his keys around his finger.

"Yep," Cody said eager to distance himself from his mother that was acting so oddly.

"Wait! You're going to need money," Mariah said as the approached the door. Making her youngest son watch as she pulled up her shirt, allowing her son to view her taut stomach she worked so hard to maintain before taking the hundred-dollar bill she had placed in the waistband before she had joined them in the kitchen. "Now you hurry back I want to relax listening to your beautiful music," Mariah said softly caressing her son's cheek.

"Hop in," Andy said as he walked around the front of his RX-7.

"Hiya!" Stephanie chirped as Cody opened the passenger door.

"Steph, you are going to have to get out," Andy said as he slid into the driver seat.

"But I want to go too!" Stephanie pouted.

"Sis this is a two-seater there isn't room for all three of us," Andy sighed.

"Well, I can sit on Cody's lap, I'm sure he won't mind, will he?" Stephanie asked looking up at her younger brother.

"You know how she is man," Andy said looking around his sister.

"Whatever," Cody sighed eager to get to the late-night music store before it closed. It was the one he normally visited when he snuck out at night.

"I promise you'll enjoy it," Stephanie said as she rose. "Comfy?" she asked rolling her ass slightly into Cody's lap.

"Not really," Cody said not seeing the narrowing of his sister's eyes as Andy pulled out of the parking space beside the three-car garage.

"Are you sure?" Stephanie cooed softly brushing her left breast against Cody's chest. Reaching over the head rest her fingers teasing his hair as she waited for his answer.

"Quite certain," Cody said quickly wishing he could take it back as his sister growled demonically. Andy snapped his head around his eyes widen in fear, his mouth agape in awe that any one would dare speak to Stephanie in such a manner.

"Stop the fucking car!" Stephanie shouted. "I can't believe this!" she cried to the heavens she stalked back to the house. Never in her life has any man rejected her advances. "Just what is wrong with him! I'm fucking hot!" she said to herself in disbelief. "Just you wait brother you are so not going to know what hit you," she said to herself with determination ignoring her mother's smirk as she slammed the door closed before stumping off to her room. "Not now Dad!" Stephanie shouting before slamming her bedroom door closed.

"Dude, you so know you are going to pay for that once we get back, right?" Andy said brotherly pride swelling in his chest as he shifted into third gear.

"Oh well, isn't like I haven't seen that move a thousand times when she wants something whatever that is," Cody said looking out the window. "You seemed to forget I am the proverbial fly on the wall."

Andy chewed on his lip not really enjoying the bitterness in his brother's voice. He couldn't blame Cody he too was a major factor in all of that. He just hoped he himself wouldn't be on the receiving end of his sister's wrath.

"Turn here," Cody said point to the left-hand turn, "then take the second right," he said leading his brother the back way to the music store that mostly catered to the late-night musicians that bar hopped. "There it is," Cody said pointing to the stores sign.

"Hey Cody!" Megan said from behind the counter. "I didn't expect to see you here tonight," she said with a sinful smile. Her cheeks heating highlighting her freckles. Ignoring the towering man be side the boy she's been flirting with for the past year.

"Hey Megan, yeah, my bow string snapped when I started to play Barber's "Adagio for Strings", and I dislike the synthetic horse hair I picked up the other month," Cody said as he approached the counter.

"Oh?!" Megan said her eyes glittering in hope that she could talk him into playing. "I've never heard it," she said softly touching Cody's forearm.

Andy felt like he was in the Twilight Zone as he watch the attractive twenties something woman flirting with his brother. His eyes running from her red-brown hair, to her blue-green eyes, her full yet thin pink lips, running down her neck to her chest taking note of her voluptuous breasts that strained her t-shirt. Then looking at his scrawny brother, his unkept hair, his wrinkle high dollar dress shirt. Cody's pencil thin arms, thin bony chest then back to the woman as her eyes were centered on his brother. Since they had walked into the store the woman had yet to give him a moments notice. Andy was used to women flocking to his because of his physique and his attractiveness. He began to understand what his brother must feel like whenever he and his sister were around. They always commanded the room wherever they were out in public.

"Do you have your bow with you, so that Mike can restring it for you," Magen said sweetly, "while you play me that song."

"Wait, can't you do it yourself?" Andy asked, yet he wasn't prepared for the look Magen gave him. That look that told him he was an idiot.

"I don't think you'd want to hear me play, not with all those jazz players always in here," Cody said bashfully.

"Nonsense," Magen said waving off the statement, "they played for me not that I asked them to, you, however, I have," she said leaning across the counter allowing her shirt to fall open, so Cody could peer down her shirt. Andy didn't miss the move that his brother sure did he had that move pulled on him numerous times. Giving his brother a gentle nudge nodding to the open shirt. "So why don't you grace me the chance to hear what these magical fingers can do, hmm?" Magen said smiling seductively at Cody when he finally took the hint.

"O-okay," Cody said his Adams apple bobbed unable to look away from the tops of Magen's breasts and her light pink bra.

"Good," Magen puckering her lips slightly, "now what kind of bow hair will it be this time the same old or are we going exotic," she said with the undertones of her desire.

"The pale Mongolian horse hair," Cody said going with his tried and true string hair. He liked the sound it produced, although it was more expensive on the line of fifty dollars plus the surcharge of re-string his bow Cody was looking at close to seventy-five dollars. It was why he couldn't afford to re-string his bow seeing how he hadn't gotten his weekly allowance of a hundred dollars. Yet his mother had solved that problem.

"Good o' faithful," Magen chuckled as she turned around. Standing on her toes hoping Cody was watching her ass as she reached for the package that hung on the peg.

"Hey, I likes what I likes," Cody said shrugging his shoulders giving her a smile.

"Well, I do hope that includes me?" Magen asked with mischievous in her eyes as she walked over to the cash register.

"Mmmhmm," Cody nodded. Listening to the sounds of the buttons as she rang up the item along with adding the surcharge.

"That will be seventy-six dollars and thirty-two cents," Magen said, her fingers brushing along the palm of Cody's hand as she accepted the bill in his hand. "Now you just wait right there while I take this to Mike, mmmkay?"

"Sure."

"Don't you dare go anywhere," Magen purred lustfully.

"Dude! Why didn't you tell me there was someone like her hanging around here, and that she is totally into you," Andy said giving Cody a brotherly shove.

"What now?" Cody asked confused.

"Man," Andy sighed in disappointment shaking his head, "my brother has a hot older woman that's crushing on him and he doesn't even notice," he said looking to the heavens to offer his forgiveness for his brother's naivety.

"No she isn't," Cody whispered in disbelief.

"Bro, a woman doesn't show off her tits if she isn't interested, nor does she constantly touch a man if she has no desire for him; and look she hasn't looked at me once other than to call me an idiot with her eyes. So yeah, she is so in to you, Cody. How about I help you experience what appears she is willing to offer you, though I don't know why," Andy said giving his brother a crash course on flirting behavior before Magen came back.

"What? That's what that all meant?!" Cody said in shock.

"We are so going to have to get you out of that shed of yours sometime," Andy said patting Cody's shoulder.

"I know this violin might not be a Stradivarius," Magen said walking out with one of the store's loaners in hand. A predatory smile filled her mind when Cody hadn't moved a muscle. Wondering when she would take that delicious innocence away. The things she was so willing to do to him, to show him the world that lays in-between her legs. "But I still hope you will still play for me," Magen said sweetly, gently laying the violin down onto the counter and the bow beside it.

"Sure, I'd be happy to," Cody glancing out the corner of his eye at his brother seeing his small nod that he had made the right choice of words.

"Goodie!" Magen said bouncing on the heels of her feet. Cody tried not to watch how her breasts bounce yet that was easier said then done. "Go stand on the stage so we'll get a full harmony of your playing," she said, shooing him towards the stage before grabbing the stool they kept behind the counter.

"This isn't truly a solo violin song, but it can be performed as such," Cody said bringing the violin to his chin.

"Maybe I could help out," said an unknown female voice from around the corner that led to the private tutoring rooms, "would a cellist be of any help to you?" said a petite black teenage girl as she rounded the corner.

"Susie! I didn't know you were still here?! I thought your last student left an hour ago," Magen said looking over at the girl.

"She did but I needed to practice, and you know I can't do that at my mother's apartment," Susie said setting down her case. Eyeing the boy no older than she as he stood posed ready to play. She couldn't find a fault in his stance, that told her only one thing he was an excellent player. "How long have you been playing?

"Eight years," Cody said eyeing the scratched, dinged, blemished case. The condition of the case didn't matter to him it was if the teenager took care of the instrument that lay inside that mattered to him. "I do thank you for your assistance it would leave something out of the song with just me playing," Cody said lowering the violin.

"Oh? And just what song were you going to play?" Susie asked knelling down snapping the latches open on her case.

"Cody is going to play me Barber's "Adagio for Strings," Magen said giving Cody a sensuous look.

"I see," Susie heart raced, her mind pondered the odds that the one song she been practicing for months to get right yet never having much success when it was just her playing it alone. "Let me fetch a chair and a music stand, okay?"

"Sure, you aren't in a hurry, are you?" Cody asked looking over at his brother.

"No, but is there somewhere I can sit?" Andy asked looking around the shop.

"Yeah, grab that drum stool over there," Magen said waving Andy off never taking her eyes off of Cody. Andy mouthed the word "See?!" shaking his head before fetching the stool Magen had pointed at. Cody didn't know how to take that. He never been one that women flocked to like they did with his older brother. Not that he was apprehensive about hooking up with Magen, although he was so going to have to have his brother to teach him about such things. For so long his life has only been about one thing -- His music! -- to him anything else was a distraction. A distraction that he couldn't truly afford.

"Now we can get down to business," Susie said walking around the corner with a metal folding chair and a music stand in each hand. Cody watched the girl as she setup the stand and the chair. Seeing that polished cello pristinely maintained knowing how it was as precious to her as his own violin was to him. Trying not to notice how she slowly hiked up her skirt as she spread her legs before her cello filled the space between them. "Magen want to give us a three count?" Susie asked glancing at Cody as he brought the violin back to his chin.

"And a 1, and a 2..." Magen said using her index fingers directing her makeshift orchestra. Magen and Andy sat quietly as song slowly started. Magen's eyes watched those emotion filled notes filled the air of the store. Watching how the bow moved across the strings, the way his body moved, glancing over to Susie as she saw the few glances she shot Cody when he wasn't using sheet music. Tears reamed her eyes as the song reached the five minute and thirty-five second mark. Cody was right at least to her thinking playing the song solo would have lost some of the meaning to it. "That... was so beautiful," Magen said wiping away her tears.

"Thank you," Cody said to Magen and Susie as he bowed to the both of them. "You play extremely well," he said looking over at Susie.

"As do you," Susie said feeling her cheeks heat, "how can you play without sheet music?"

"I have an eidetic memory, though I might remember the notes, yet it still takes skill to play it," Cody said in all modesty.

"And you do have the skill, I'd would enjoy playing with you again," Susie said holding out her hand.

"As would I," Cody said shaking her hand.

"Well..." Susie said forlornly not being able to continue this rather impromptu gathering, "I need to get home," she said laying her cello into its case.

"As do we," Andy said looking down at his phone at the fiery text his mother just sent.

"Aww, do you have to?" Magen asked batting her eyes at Cody. Hoping, just hoping she could entice Cody into one of the unused tutoring rooms, so she could show her appreciation for the song.

"Seems we must," Cody said seeing his brother nod and Mike walking in from the workshop they had in the back.

"Such a shame," Magen said stretching her arms over her head causing her breasts to rise hoping Cody was watching.

"Fuck me dude!" Andy said ecstatically as they drove back to their home. "Did you see her! If I didn't know better, I'd say she wanted to jump you right then and there!" he laughed beating his hand on the steering wheel as they sat at a red light.

"What! Nah, she just liked the song," Cody said still not believing that Magen wanted to have sex with him.

"Dude! Would I lie about something like that!" Andy said shaking his head at his brother's skeptic look Cody was giving him. "Now if you ever need to go back there you let me know and I'll help you get with her. Since obviously she wants a piece of you."

"Go on ahead," Andy said pulling to a stop by the granite steps that led to the front entrance of their home.

"Thanks for taking me," Cody said holding his bow close to his chest.

"I'm your brother don't worry about it," Andy said seriously rethinking what he had always said about those like his brother. Obviously, he was so damn wrong. Who would have thought his own brother would have that kind of woman crushing on him?

"Cody? Is that you?" Mariah asked as the front door closed.

"Yeah," Cody called back eager to practice for the last hour before he had to get to bed.

"Good," Mariah purred walking out in a see-through dusk robe, her bra and panties matching the robe and his violin resting in her hands. "Now you can play for me," she cooed as her breasts bounce as she approached her son.

"Mom!" Cody yelped quickly covering his eyes.

"What?! I told you I wanted to relax listening to you play," Mariah said pulling Cody's hand away from his eyes, "and this is how I relax," she said her fingertips skimmed down his cheek. "Now come with me," Mariah said handing him his violin, taking Cody by the hand leading him up the stairs. Making sure her ass always filled his view as they climb the stairs to her bedroom. Knowing that soon her youngest son would be holding onto her ass while he fucks her not that he knew that yet. "Now you play whatever you want," Mariah said crawling on her hands and knees across the bed allowing her son to see her in such a manner, "and I'll just rest right here and listen to you play."

"Mmm... that was so lovely Cody," Mariah said running her hands seductively along her chest as the hour drew down, "now it's late you best get to bed," she said in her best motherly voice. "Soon baby you are going to pleasure me not only with your music, but with that cock I helped give birth to," she quickly added to herself.