All Comments on 'The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 33'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
track1219track1219over 7 years ago
Sad to see it end!

Loved this story. Well written, well plotted. The slow, constant slide into depravity and corruption was masterfully done. I'll forever think of Nancy Drew not as the prim, upstanding detective, but as a slutty, depraved little tramp. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars.

Love your writing please don't wait so long for the next series you create.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!!

Love all your work. Love the evolution of the characters and how they embrace a hedonistic slutty lifestyle without guilt or remorse. But I love how they fight against it before their final surrender. Keep on writing your fans need you to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

I had the entire Hardy Boys book set as a kid back in the 70's. I recall also reading some of my sisters Nancy Drew books too. Your writing style does take me back to those books (add XXX content of course) I absolutely loved this story and hope you write much more. Please read claud137, I have not posted for several years but I think you may have motivated me to finish a few. Thank you!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 6 years ago
Another great saga!

Just one criticism though. When Bess gets kidnapped and "tricked" (for lack of better terms) it felt like the story was going towards a dark place, like in "my other mother" and "sera". Afterwards, though, it veered back to happy, mindless/mind control.

It feels like you decided, after writing that chapter, that you didn't want to go there this time, and that part was just a bump on the ride, a very visible bump imho.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervalmost 6 years ago
great series

but i was quite disappointed in the ending, what a downer. Especially Nancy. No reason she can't still visit her friends. And trying to seduce daddy seems odd, they ain't at the Faldor no more. Better to have cute little nancy go to report on something and end uo getting taken by older men again.

anyway thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You truly have a gift, keep writing!

Loved it! Favorite chapters were the ones that involved Elora & George turned into so-called "Succubus's" along with Bess's & Candice's relationship, very sexy! Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pitiable & detestable...

Horrible end to a story that had so much potential at it's beginning...

StuheroStuheroover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the series until the ending ruined it for me. 4 stars chapters 1 through 32 and 1 star for 33

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ohhhhh....yesssss. Carson Drew has absolutely no idea how much his sex life is about to change. And I hope Nancy can convince Hannah to give Deputy Patrick a chance at her pussy and maybe they can share Carson and Deputy Patrick. I am looking forward to another Nancy Drew story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous