The Naked Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she rode the next few yards, she looked down at her body to try to imagine what someone else's perspective would be. It felt amazing, but she wanted to make sure she was not exposed. She looked up at the road and then back down at her body repeatedly, trying to see whether she was decent to other people she may encounter as she grew closer and closer to the road. She checked carefully, and she realized that, with the top of her dress a few inches away from her collar bones and the bottom of the dress down by her knees, to everyone else's vantage point, she was simply a girl riding a bike, wearing an airy, puffed-up dress. They could not see her nude. To all others, she would appear completely clad and unremarkable.

She pushed her flip-flopped foot downward, peddling a little faster to test it. While the dress inflated more powerfully, looking down she could see herself completely naked, to everyone else, she was simply a girl simply riding a bike, fully clad in a pink summer dress.

The feeling, though, was amazing. If she closed her eyes, it felt like she was riding her bike completely naked in the warm summer breeze, with warm gentle breezes blowing up, all around, and anywhere and everywhere. This was her new favorite toy.

She wondered if she dared ride out onto the road but couldn't resist trying it. She felt a rush of excitement at the thought of going out into the world a little as an adventure. She rode the full 50 yards or so to the road, at first thinking she could turn around and go back at any time. When she reached the road, there was nobody around though. The quiet road was more meant for people walking than cars, and she had seen people walking from this area to town before, as it was only about a quarter mile away.

The beautiful country road was lined across the street with cute French summer villas of stone and various orange, peach, and beige colors. On her side were the woods along her aunt's property. There were gardens and trees all along the other side of the street, making the rural countryside scene charming and inviting. Some gardens were manicured, and some houses were decorated with beautiful yellow and white flowers.

It was too nice to turn back. She craved riding down the garden-lined road to see how it felt. She told herself that she would just go one block to the right, and turn back to her aunt's property at the next driveway.

After looking in both directions several times and seeing nobody and no cars, she turned right at the driveway corner onto the cute little country street.

Birds were chirping beautifully on the quiet street, and occasionally the warm breeze would blow and softly sway the trees. The smell of raw lilies and jasmine filled the country air. The architecture was so cute. Each house had its own unique charm, and its own garden. The houses were not new, but each one a different rustic stone. She noticed butterflies upon butterflies all over the flowers and road-adjacent gardens, sun-drenched from the mid-day sun. A ladybug on a leaf caught her eye. A bumblebee buzzed around some purple flowers near the road, as she rode up onto the sidewalk to be closer to the beautiful flowers. Her blonde hair gentle waved and flowed, parting around her face with ease. Her body felt amazing under her dress enjoying the breeze, and the most relaxing and carefree mood came over her.

As she pedaled toward the next house, passing cute little gardens along the way, there was a lovely-looking French woman, a neighbor, out in her garden by her front step. The woman was squatting down near some plants in her little garden on the other side of a little white fence with plants growing through it. She'd seen this woman several times before, now wearing worn denim overalls, slippers, and holding a small shovel in her hand.

Carolyn recognized the woman. She'd seen her through the rolled-down window of her aunt's car while riding by. She didn't know her name, but she'd always been someone who had smiled and waved hello to them, and apparently knew her aunt. Carolyn wondered whether the woman knew she was an American. She assumed the woman knew she was staying with her aunt across the street, but did not know whether she knew she was from America, or assumed from Paris perhaps. Everyone in the town seemed to know each other, but she didn't know if her aunt had spoken with her recently.

Carolyn was curious as to how her bicycling adventure would appear to a real-life spectator. She rode toward the woman and wondered nervously if she would have any reaction, obviously hoping the flamboyance activities of her dress would go unnoticed.

The very French-looking brunette with curly dark hair barely staying up in a ponytail noticed Caroline right away. She was about 28, but that's far more mature in French years than American, Caroline remembered, noting again the fascinating nature of French social demeanor. Immediately, the woman's eyes lit up, and her face became excited, her cheeks rising in a way that was very European. Not many Americans were so animated.

As soon as the woman saw Caroline riding toward her, she broke into a beaming smile that hit Carolyn instantly. Carolyn's initial thought upon seeing the French woman's big, bright smile was, "What? For me?" Carolyn felt graciously welcomed by this smiling woman, who seemed to either not notice or not care what her dress was doing. The woman just seemed pleased to see a pretty, young lady riding her bike in the neighborhood, and show her friendliness.

Carolyn saw the French woman's smile and immediately let out a little smile right back, while riding toward her in her garden, but it was not enough. Carolyn's immediate response of a slight smile couldn't compete with this woman's beautiful, wide, stunning, ear-to-ear, 10,000-watt European smile, void of American notions of silliness and goofiness. The smile was so big and bright that it warmed Carolyn all over. She literally felt like she was being bathed by this woman's smile, soothing and comforting Carolyn's entire being.

Carolyn was in a tug of war between thinking this woman was wearing such a dorky grin and, regardless, feeling its tender embrace in a way that made her not care about being dorky at all. In a moment, the feeling of the French woman's smile was overwhelming, and any cares of how silly it looked sailed away.

The warm sensations from the French neighbor's smile somehow combined with the warm, gentle winds blowing up Carolyn's dress. The smile felt like pure kindness while the warm breeze softly caressed Carolyn all over her naked body underneath her floating dress, from her blushing face and blowing hair to all over her entire body, chest, arms, stomach, hips, thighs, and all the way down to her toes. Feeling both vulnerable and having that vulnerability met with the kindest warmth and security, Carolyn was being denuded both physically and emotionally at the same time.

Carolyn felt tempted to give this woman back the biggest and boldest smile she'd ever shined upon anyone. Partly, she felt a natural instinct to return the friendliness, and partly, she felt a new and playful adventurous competitiveness emerging in her.

She didn't know if she could compete with such a smile from such a genuine, friendly European woman without a hint of self-consciousness. If this 28-ish-year-old woman was going to give her a humbling warm bath just by smiling at her, then she would give as good as she was getting, and was going to give this nice lady the same in return. In the flurry of the beautiful scene, Carolyn decided she would return to this woman the biggest, boldest, widest smile she could muster. If this woman didn't care her own smile was so big and bold, then maybe she would not think it goofy if Carolyn smiled back at her just as broadly.

Carolyn felt fearless, perhaps undeterred due to the breeze caressing her body so sensually, turning the experience into thrilling excitement and euphoria. "Who cares what this woman might think if my smile looks dorky", Carolyn reasoned to herself. She didn't know this woman and wouldn't probably ever see her again after two more weeks. It was the perfect excuse to do something adventurous.

She was doing something daring, going "European" with her smile, as she thought of it. She reminded herself that the different culture gave her the perfect excuse to let go of her shyness; the French didn't understand the American norms she was shy about violating like they didn't know of her self-consciousness. After going European by sleeping nude, going European by sunbathing nude, and going European by swimming nude in the pool, she decided it would be exciting to give this gardening woman the brightest, most gleaming, most unadulterated smile she had probably never shined on anyone in her life.

And it was only fair for what she was receiving. After all, she felt like this lovely French woman's smile was literally warming her heart it was so stunning. Carolyn's newfound attitude was made of enjoyment, playfulness, and a little hint of competitive. If this lovely woman was going to make her feel like she's in a warm bath, Carolyn would see if she could do the same right back. Fair is fair."

As she rode closer, despite her rising excitement, Carolyn proceeded to let go of her Americanized notions of silliness and dorkiness and let spread across her mouth the widest, cheesiest, carefree smile she could summon. She figured, worst case scenario, this woman might think she was wearing a really goofy grin, but so what? For some reason, this decision to let go of this aspect of her shyness was exhilarating, and she was all in and going for it.

And boy did this woman notice Carolyn's big, brazen smile. As Carolyn closed within a few yards and just across a cute little white fence, slowly pedaling her way towards the French woman, the woman stood up in her garden, small hand shovel in hand, just to even more broadly and brightly smile back at Carolyn. Many people in America are too cool to stand up just to smile and acknowledge a neighbor passing by. Many neighbors don't even say hello unless you really get their attention. But these were rural European standards. Here, in the south of France, apparently there was nothing uncool about standing up just to warmly greet and smile at a neighbor passing by.

The French woman began to beam at Carolyn with a smile now twice as wide, twice as bright -- a huge, gleaming, 20,000-watt smile that made Carolyn feel like the French woman was cradling her entire heart and soul. Carolyn felt from this woman's smile the most warm-hearted, kind, and accepting embrace. Carolyn felt herself welcomed like the innocent young woman she was, enjoying a summer in the south of France. Riding her dorky yellow country bike down her country road in her pretty pink dress and flip-flops on this quiet summer mid-day, her presence was received as a pretty and welcome sight. Carolyn felt smiled-upon like a dear friend in a touching, shared moment.

The gentle wind was caressing Carolyn all over her nude body softly and powerfully at the same time. The gentle waves were turning into sensual, soft electricity that flowed through every inch of her body, being penetrated by each air-soft fluctuation that came over her. The breeze felt like vibrations of sensuality; like numbing, tingling and invigorating sensuality that flowed not just over her skin but through her body in the most feminine and sensual way. Carolyn felt delight as the assortment of tantalizing, electric waves softly flowed through her arms, legs, breasts, thighs, torso, pelvis, and through her womanhood on the deepest level. As all these sensations were emerging, she couldn't even begin to consciously process them all.

At the same time, the French woman's warm smile made her feel like she was gently splashing in a warm bath of kindness. Time seemed to slow, and her eyes glazed over as she slowly pedaled her bike toward the smiling French woman in what seemed like slow motion. Time completely stopped for all Carolyn knew.

Between the swirling of the sensations in her body from the gentle, caressing, sensual breeze, and the woman's unrelentingly enchanting smile, Carolyn lost her awareness of where one sensation ended and another began. Her mind drifted away in pure bliss, simply enjoying the experience, pleasure, and excitement of the shared exchange of glistening smiles.

In Carolyn's half-dream state, she became aware that the delightful, warm sensations were going through every facet of her womanhood. Her sensations were warmly melting into her womanhood, and her womanhood was melting into the sensations helplessly. She began to realize the sensations were deeply erotic, and had merged from soft caressing breeze, into tantalizing pressure, into a gently growing spontaneous orgasm emanating throughout her womanhood. By the time she consciously understood the culmination of sensations she was experiencing, she realized she had already crossed the threshold and was fully orgasming, from her heavenly-feeling womanhood, and radiating mercilessly.

Carolyn basked in a tantalizing blend of being stunned, confused, surprised, and carefree all at the same time. She was only partially able to formulate the presence of mind to even process it. She went from not even knowing such a thing could happen to realizing it was happening to her right now, not that she had any wherewithal to offer resistance anyway. In her glossy-eyed, blissful slow-motion sail down the sidewalk, she realized she was completely helpless, as the orgasm grew continually stronger inside her.

Her face flushed as she tried to conjure the presence of mind to think for a split second about what, if anything, she should do. While maintaining eye contact and her smile with the woman, she wondered: Should she turn around? Should she stop riding? Should she stop smiling? Should she break eye contact? Should she look down? She instantly knew all of these things would look odd, if not rude.

The most innocuous thing to do would be to just keep biking along, and let whatever nature does to her have its way with her. In a split second, Carolyn realized her best and only option, despite the orgasm now overcoming every fiber of her being, was to continue looking this smiling French woman in her kind eyes, and continue giving her right back the biggest, brightest, warmest smile she could.

Carolyn boldly decided she wasn't going to shy away from this adventure. Not this time. What she thought would be a quick ride to the corner, and then a smile, had now turned into facing a face-to-face, full-intensity thrill ride. She now had no choice but to give this now-standing woman her biggest, warmest smile while riding her bike right towards her, right as the warm electric breeze mercilessly danced all over the totality of her nude, intensely-orgasming body.

Her heart was racing. What if this woman realized she is naked under her dress? What if this woman realized she is having an orgasm? What if she couldn't pull off a big smile without looking awkward?

This moment was more exciting than any she ever dared contemplate. Simply smiling broadly at a woman would have been daring enough for the shy and reserved young woman she had always been. Looking this lady in the eyes and smiling at her, while her naked body was flying through the breeze having a womanhood-melting orgasm, was both the most pleasurable and most heart-pounding thrill of a lifetime.

Carolyn couldn't believe what was happening, but she had no other choice. Breaking eye contact or stopping smiling while the nice lady was giving such a big smile would have broken the beautiful, warm energy being shared. Carolyn did not want, for once, to be the woman who shied away from life. Her only option to "pull this off" was to break free from her self-imposed bounds entirely. Her only option was to go all in and continue to enjoy this lovely, shared smile between two women on this beautiful, warm summer day, fully and completely.

The pleasure of it all melted away any fears and shyness. Her only course was to feel no shame about her predicament, nakedness, or orgasm, and genuinely smile upon this woman with all the open lovingness and purity in her heart. She told herself, "just let go completely and enjoy...I dare you!"

And that's exactly what she did. Carolyn let go of all her concerns in the entire world, about her nipples tingling, about her buttocks gently fluttering, about breeze titillating her most sensitives, and about the orgasm zinging through her womanhood in unimaginable waves of deep delight, as she continued to slowly pedal, nearing the smiling French woman.

She looked even deeper into the French woman's gracious, welcoming eyes and proceeded to beam her absolute, brightest, warmest, cheesiest ear-to-ear grin, as her loins' ecstasy exploded like delicate fireworks. She bravely allowed her mouth and cheeks to widen even further into the biggest smile she could give, in full appreciation of this lovely lady. She allowed her smile to stretch from ear to ear, cheeks expanding to her ears, and when she felt her smile was completely its widest, she allowed it to go even wider. She smiled at this French woman, with all her teeth, with her eyes, and with all her heart, giving her what felt like the warmest and most loving, gleaming smile back, no regard for the fact that her orgasm was completely overwhelming her in that moment, fully resonating through every muscle and nerve in her body.

The moment she decided to surrender to the sensations and smile, an incredible resonating mixture flowed through every inch of her. She was along for the ride, helpless. She let go of all her self-consciousness, cares, and concerns, and had no choice but to let herself do exactly that....enjoy.

As Carolyn slowly pedaled within a few feet of the French woman...

(Continued...)

12