The Nanny Pt. 02

Story Info
The story about our Nanny continues.
3.4k words
4.72
5.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
624 Followers

First off (again). A HUGE thank you to my editor, Kenjisato who made this story readable.... And even enjoyable.

This story is about my "relationship" with Sandra, our Swedish au pair. Not a live-in au pair; no, her Mom and Dad lived three houses from us, but she helped out a lot since my wife had to work, as well to keep up the appearance of being well-off, which we weren't.

NOTE: All characters are over eighteen and exist only in my head, any resemblance to real, alive people is purely coincidental.

NOTE 2: I am Swedish and am doing my best. Please be nice to me and understand that it will NOT be grammatically correct, and some small misspellings are to be expected; instead, please look at the whole picture.

AND, PLEASE rate and comment; I seriously want to know what you think.

________

Then it happened.

I was in the kitchen, Leona was at yoga, and Erica was taking her nap.

As she walked into the kitchen I gave her a big smile and let my eyes scan her nubile body, dressed in tight jeans.

"Steve, I can't get the AC temperature down, do you know how to do it?"

It wasn't really a big deal, and we got it sorted out and set up, almost right away. As I adjusted the settings, occasionally our bodies bumped and touched, and each time, it was like a spark jumped between us. The sexual energy seemed to crackle between us, and when the nubile eighteen-year-old girl looked at me, I could tell she felt the same thing.

We talked about how hot the day was going to be, and the need to cool off.

Once the settings were done, Sandra thanked me, her shy glance making her more attractive than ever. Then, she looked into my eyes with a decided boldness and asked if I would join her in the pool.

I instantly agreed and walked inside to get my swimsuit. I decided to wear a pair of very tight briefs, the ones that I wore when I felt adventurous.

When I came back out, Sandra was lying on a blanket near the small pool. She was lying on her stomach and, as I approached, looked up and turned over slightly, giving me a little welcoming smile. My cock gave a jolt. She was wearing a small bikini, that was being held together with the littlest of strings. Two thin triangles of material barely cupped the roundness of her developing little breasts and another, slightly larger, triangle spread up over her smooth, round ass. I could see the bottom part was held together by two short strings tied together on the sides of her hips. She looked incredibly sexy.

As I came up to her, I settled down on the blanket next to her.

"Hi, again," I said, "you look terrific in that suit."

"Thanks, I like yours, too." There was no way she'd miss the large lump of my semi-hard cock.

We talked for a little while. I sat next to her as she lay on her stomach. She had put her sunglasses on and I couldn't tell if she was looking at my prick or not. I sure couldn't take my eyes off her young, nubile body.

"Could you put some baby oil on my back?" I heard her say, after a little while.

I got up on my knees beside her, took the bottle of clear oil, and spread some on my hands. I began to rub it into her back, my hands sliding over the string that held her top on. She could tell it was getting in the way and reached back with one hand, pulled at the knot, untying it, letting it fall off onto the blanket next to her body. I could then easily spread the oil over her smooth back.

I began at her neck, gently kneading the softness of the back of her neck and shoulders, letting my fingers caress and tease her young body. I used the tips of my fingers along her spine, around her shoulders and upper arms, and down her back, occasionally letting my fingertips slip down underneath her arms and along the smooth sides of her little breasts.

The young girl felt incredibly good, as I spread the oil over her slim, youthful body. My cock was hard, throbbing inside the brief swimsuit I was wearing. The tip was beginning to push up against the elastic waistband and I knew if I moved too much, it might slip out. Her head was lying on the blanket and was turned toward me. I couldn't see her eyes through her sunglasses but felt her gaze as she stared at my prick.

Eventually, I began to work my way down her eighteen-year-old body, inch by sensual inch. I let my fingertips follow her spine down to her lower back and the swell of her round ass. Her bikini bottom didn't quite cover her behind completely, and the top several inches of the cleft of her ass ran up above her bikini bottom.

My hand slipped lower with each up-and-down movement, as I spread the oil over her back. She hadn't said anything about stopping, so I wasn't about to. Down her spine, past the small of her back, and over the swell of her behind, I worked the oil into her skin. My fingertips brushed the top of the cleft of her ass several times before I finally let my middle finger slip down a little more, sliding under the thin string that held her bikini bottoms on, and slipping between the cheeks of her round behind.

"You have a great ass," I said quietly, my hand was freely roaming and caressing the narrow valley created by her butt cheeks, gradually working my way lower and lower underneath the thin material of her bikini.

I hadn't noticed it, but the tip of my cock-head had pushed up and under the waistband of my suit and had popped out.

"You have a nice cock," I heard the eighteen-year-old girl say, with a slight giggle.

I shifted my weight a little so I could move my hand further down into the bottom of her swimsuit, and the move caused the head of my cock to slip completely free.

The string holding her bottoms on was too tight and I couldn't get my hand any farther down the crack of her ass. With my free hand, I reached down and pulled at the tie holding the left side together and gave a little tug. The knot pulled loose immediately, and my other hand slid down. I let my fingers play over the round undersides of her round little ass, my fingertips making little circles over the round smoothness of each little cheek.

Gradually, my fingers slipped lower along the crack of her ass, over her puckered little asshole, and down, sliding over her little-girl slit.

The only reason I dared to do this, was knowing that she had fucked her boyfriend.

I could feel the softness of her pussy lips and knew right away that she had practically no pubic hair, just a bit of soft fur to tickle my fingers. I gently wiggled my finger back and forth over the folds of soft flesh, moving the thicker outer lips of her cunt back and forth, enjoying the sensation of fingering the young girl's pussy. She was already wet. I felt the oily wetness along her slit and it coated my fingertips as I gently rubbed them up and down, over her girl opening.

Her legs had been nearly together until then, and I felt her spread them out slightly, making it easier for me to play with her cunt. With more room, I pushed the tip of my finger down between the outer lips of her pussy and inside her a little. She wasn't as tight as I thought she'd be, and it crossed my mind that maybe this wasn't the first time she'd had someone slip a finger into her cunt. I wondered, too, if she'd had something else a little bigger in that opening before.

I leaned over her, keeping my finger moving around the entrance to her moistening pussy, and pulled at the knot keeping the other side of her bottoms tied together. When it pulled free, I pushed the material of her bikini bottoms down and off until it laid on the blanket between her legs, her beautiful behind completely uncovered.

I pulled my hand out from between her legs and let my middle finger slide up through the cleft of her ass and over her back again. Using the back of my hand, I pulled my fingernails lightly along her spine from her neck down to her ass, allowing my fingers to slip down between her legs and play with her wet pussy lips before dragging them back up and over her behind. Back and forth my hand traveled, caressing the young girl's skin.

I felt her body shiver and wiggle slightly beneath the light touch of my hand. I loved feeling and touching the bodies of young girls like this, reveling in their innocence and desires.

Like many young girls, she had an almost perfect ass-- round, smooth, firm with no blemishes and a deep crevasse running down between the cheeks of her behind. Most girls would have an ass like this at some point in their life but would lose it as their bodies get ready for childbearing. But Sandra's was just about perfect, and I enjoyed letting my fingers run over the bottom curves of her little butt, slipping over the smoothness, wet with the juices from her pussy.

As my own body moved, I could feel the waistband of my suit work its way down, my hard, pulsing cock being more and more revealed. I looked at Sandra's face and could see her mouth and lips open slightly, her breathing fast and heavy, as she became more and more aroused.

I began to concentrate my fingers more and more around her girl opening, plunging my middle finger further and further into her slit. In and out, my finger moved several times until I pushed it all the way in, up to my hand. I fingerfucked her wet pussy, beginning to move faster and faster. I heard a low moan as the sensations began to build between her soft, slender thighs even more.

The creeping of my swimsuit down my cock was really beginning to bother me. With my free hand, I pushed it down, past my knees, and sliding it off my feet. My hard shaft stood out from my body, pulsing and erect, a drop of almost clear liquid flowing from the hole in the tip.

"Are you going to fuck me?" I heard Sandra ask, her voice almost a whisper.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I replied.

"Yeah, I do... but I don't want to get pregnant."

"It's OK; I'm sterile -- I've had a vasectomy. I can't get anyone pregnant anymore."

"Then, do me... God, I'm so horny... please, do me."

I moved over her reclining figure, and straddled her tight, little ass with my knees. Pushing my cock down, I rubbed it up and down through the narrow crack of her ass several times before wedging the tip into her wet, little slit. When I felt the warm wetness of her opening close around my cock-head, I let go of my shaft and gently, but firmly, pushed forward with my hips.

Surprisingly, I slipped in easily. I felt the first half of my cock slide up into her right away. Pulling back a little, I thrust my hips forward again, with more of my hardness penetrating between the young girl's pussy lips and slipping into her. With a final push, I felt her smooth, tight little ass cheeks against my loins, and knew I was completely buried inside her cunt, my balls wedged tightly against her moist, little slit.

I paused for a minute, wanting her to get used to my prick, and wanting to enjoy the sensation of my hard cock pushed up into the tight, wet pussy of this young woman. God, she felt great. The rounded curves of her firm little behind were wedged in the crease of my thighs, as I sat mounted over the backs of her legs, our bodies making that pleasurable, hot connection. I could smell the musky scent of her pussy juice as her wetness spread over our loins.

Leaning down, I ran my hands along the sides of her body underneath her arms, feeling and caressing the soft skin of the sides of her little breasts. She moaned again, quietly.

"How's it feel?" I asked quietly, as I made small circles with my fingertips over her smooth, tender skin.

"God, it feels sooo... good. I love sex. I've done it with other boys, and my boyfriend and I do it a lot."

"How old's your boyfriend?"

"He's nineteen. He's kinda short and his... thing, isn't very big."

"You mean his cock?"

"Yeah... his cock."

As we talked, I lightly caressed the sides of her soft, little breasts with my fingertips. She must have liked it because she raised herself up and supported her upper body on her elbows, so I could reach around in front of her and play with her hard, little nipples. I pulled and gently squeezed the two little buds, rolling them between my fingertips, exciting them even more. She moaned quietly, her head tilting back and her eyes closed, and I felt her wiggle her small, shapely ass against me. My cock could feel little jolts of sexual sensations that ran from her breasts down to between her legs, where I was firmly and completely embedded in her tight cunt.

"Mmm... it feels nice, having you inside me. God, I love it when you play with my nipples like this..."

"It feels nice being inside you. I like fucking young little girls like you. You have such nice, tight pussies and you're so eager to learn and to please."

I enjoyed our frank sexual talk, and it made me even more horny. I put my hands down on the blanket on either side of her slender body, and began to move my hips slowly back and forth, leisurely fucking her. I looked down between the round globes of her ass and watched the incredibly erotic sight of my smooth, hard cock sliding in and out the tight, furry, little pink opening between this horny eighteen-year-old girl's legs. Her wetness coated my shaft and made it glisten in the afternoon sunlight. I pulled out of her until just the tip was lodged in the entrance to her cunt, then slowly slid my prick back up into the young girl, the tightness of her pussy walls caressing and milking my cock.

I wanted to take my time. This is was my favorite position to fuck young girls. Their small, tight asses felt so good against my thighs and lower belly, as I moved my cock in and out of their delicious little pussies. I knew, too, that in this position my cock would rub over their sensitive clits and that I could make them cum easier and faster this way.

Fucking Sandra felt so good, I didn't want to climax too soon, and I wanted her to enjoy this first experience (I think) with an older man. I stroked my cock fully in and out of the young high-school girl several times, then pushed up completely into her, pausing for a minute to lightly run my fingers over her back and sides again. I loved touching her tender, young body and, at the same time, feeling her tight, wet cunt grip my shaft deeply up inside her.

"It feels so good to touch you..." I murmured, my hands traveling down her smooth back and over the roundness of her ass. I let my fingers roam over her young body, probing and caressing her openings. I slid my fingers down along the sides of my cock and balls, touching the base of my shaft where it disappeared into her slit and caressing the soft, wet skin of her pussy lips. My fingertips ran along the crease of her inner thighs and I could feel the light, silky hair that sparsely covered her most intimate area.

With my moistened, oily fingers I caressed the cleft of her ass, sliding them up and down between the cheeks of her tight, little behind, letting them linger over her butt hole and enjoying the feel of this other sensitive opening. Someday, I'd like to show her the pleasure possible here, I thought.

The sensations were beginning to build in my balls as the intense erotic contact with her almost child-like body aroused me to a new level. I had to fuck this young girl, to cum inside her. Again, I supported myself with my hands on the ground on either side of her and rocked back and forth, slipping in and out of her tight wetness. Little moans of pleasure told me she was feeling that fire of orgasm build between her legs, too.

From behind, I fucked her a little faster, a little harder. It was almost too good to stop. The tight, warm wetness of her pussy gripped and pulled at my shaft like another mouth and, for a minute, I wondered what her actual mouth would feel like wrapped around my cock. She was so wet, we both could hear the squishing sound of our sexual union, her ass slapping against me, with each thrust of my hips.

Sandra pushed back against me, her great little ass tilting up toward the inward thrusts of my cock. I fucked her harder, my balls slapping into her clit with each penetration. I could feel the tension of her orgasm build in her body beneath me as I rocked back and forth, my shaft plunging hard and fast into her sexy little body from behind.

We heard Erica's cry as she woke up, but there was no way we were gonna stop then, she would have to wait until I've unloaded my blank baby-makers deep inside her nanny.

Both of us were breathing hard and fast from our sexual arousal, grunting and gasping from the exertion, the fires in our loins growing and spreading as we neared our climaxes. With each deep thrust into the eighteen-year-old girl, I felt her ass push up against my loins. The lips of her cunt seemed to close around the base of my shaft and squeeze like a soft rubber ring with each hard, deep penetration. God, she felt good.

"Ooohhh... God..."

Sandra's head suddenly came up from the blanket and she tilted it back, her mouth opening in a silent scream as her orgasm rushed over her. Her body tensed and I felt her push back hard against me, her cunt muscles gripping my cock deeply inside her as I came, too.

The first spurt shot hard up into her. With each contraction of my balls, the incredible pleasure shocked my body, as I felt each spurt of my cock spew cream into her young teenaged body. Over and over again, the spasms jolted me as her pussy lips held my softening cock tightly inside her. I felt her push back against my loins, her ass wiggling back, trying to get me as deeply inside her as she could.

"God, that was nice..." I murmured quietly, still sitting perched on the backs of her slender thighs, my softening cock firmly held by the tight, elastic opening of her girl slot. I gently caressed her back and shoulders, dragging the tips of my fingers over her smooth skin, just enjoying the feeling of the young girl.

"Mmmm..." she moaned in agreement beneath me, lost in that floating feeling that follows great sex. "You can come over and do this to me anytime..."

"That's an offer I'll take you up on," I answered. "But what will your boyfriend say?"

"Oh, I won't tell him..."

"Guess I've gotta get back to work," she said. "Thank you, Mr. Steve."

______________

End of Part Two, there will be many more parts...

And, yes, poor Steve did get to fuck his little secret-fantasy girl. In the next part, their relationship deepens.

Please remember that I am Swedish and doing my best. Please be nice to me and understand that it will NOT be grammatically correct, and some small misspellings are to be expected; instead, please look at the whole picture.

AND, PLEASE rate and comment; I seriously want to know what you think.

You have a good day, and soon the next part will cum (come).

_______________

Drcock666
Drcock666
624 Followers