The Natural Fertility Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eden Clinic entrance was unremarkable. It looked like any normal clinic. However, as Jill and Isaac started to go through into the reception oddities started being clear.

First, everything was just a bit too casual. The receptionist clearly wasn't wearing a bra under her blouse, her hair looked a bit unkempt and her skirt was definitely very short. She was in her twenties. Isaac googled at her as she lifted her arms to get files from the top shelf and he noticed the very obvious full hairy pits she had on full view.

"It's Jill and Isaac Winters to see Dr. Randle." Said Jill.

"Yes she's expecting you," said the girl efficiently, "she will be with you in 5 minutes, just take a seat."

"Thanks." Jill said.

They watched the strange waiting room. A large group of men and women were talking to each other much like a group of good friends might. They seemed to know one another or were all in on something that Jill and Isaac hadn't a clue about. Jill suddenly noticed that all the people where around their ages. They all were scantily clad, even for the summer and they all were unshaven. She smelled the air noticing the clear muskiness of unwashed bodies.

"They are all like us!" She thought. "They must be on the program too. They seem so comfortable with themselves." She thought, with a little jealously.

She turned her head to the reception desk and watched a man speaking to a younger woman. It was as if he was at a bar flirting with her. She could hear her giggling and then the man obviously asked her something...Jill nudged Isaac,

"Look I bet he's asking for her number." She said.

Isaac looked up from looking over at the two women who had been French kissing a few seats away.

"Oh ye!" he said "He seems to be pressing the right buttons!" he grinned.

The next moment as they both looked on, the girl reached back to her short summer dress. She ran her hand from her lower legs up through the crack of her hairy arse revealing that she in fact had no underwear on. She then brought her hand to her own face, sniffing and then offering it to her gentleman friend. He took her hand as if he was taking the hand of a lady of the court but instead of bowing and kissing it, he sniffed at her scent covered fingers, then, licked them!

Jill's eyes got bigger and bigger as all this happened and noticed how the man's trousers seemed to fill bigger and bigger as he obviously was getting a huge erection from her scent.

"Did you see that!!!?" She whisper-screamed to Isaac.

"Well that's forward!" he said, surprised as she was.

"He sniffed her hand,...I mean she just wiped her hand over her bu....." She was cut off.

"Dr. Randle will see you now, please come this way. I'm Grace by the way, please to meet you both."

Grace was a blond, about same height as Jill with a broad smile and hips to match. She was a bubbly chatty girl, but also as Jill noticed didn't wear any make up and had the same tufts of hair under her arms that everyone else seemed to. Isaac watch her large and peach like bum all the way to the office as it fitted so well in her white uniform. It seemed that the medical staff all worn whites.

Dr. Randle was sitting at her desk. A typical doctor, writing her notes. She was slim woman, in her mid 40's with an Imp like curt look to her face. You could see by her bright eyes and tight demeanour that she was definitely in command of this ship. She had and air of being in control and yet immediately as they started talking to her, felt that ease that doctors can give if they really do have your best interests at heart.

"Jill and Isaac, so good to see you." She thrust out a hand to shake.

"I've just been going over your questionnaires and medical notes sent over from your doctors. I'm getting the picture of what you're here for fast, but we can now really take our time and talk, please have a seat. Grace can you bring these guys some tea and biscuits."

"Coming up." Grace said.

"Oh, and Grace we will need Jason after he's finished with Mrs. Casselton in No. 12." Dr. Randle said.

"Ok no problem." Grace left.

"It's good to meet you finally." Jill said, relieved that there was a person of clear medical conviction in the room.

"I know by now you might think I'm some sort of quack with the whole "Eden Clinic" venture and what you might have already seen in reception...but please understand this is not just a scientific institute but we are making ground breaking progress in understanding human behaviour and their sexuality and fertility. You may not realise it yet but your part of seeing a new culture for humans and their respect of themselves and each other here. We are not about titillation or some kind of half-baked approach we are full on, and my work is hard for some people to really look at but it's the real deal when it comes to fertility and breaking away from these ridiculous methods and painful treatments woman and men have to go through to be pregnant." She finished.

"We are so glad to hear that." Isaac spoke for both of them.

"Listen this isn't going to be easy because your both going to need to learn about how human sexuality works very quickly and there isn't going to be allot of time for explanations although I will do my best for you. Fast track is fast track, you've paid your money and we apricate your support of us, so I'm going to do my utmost for you guys but you need to be receptive to what I'm saying or we will have to make this a longer process, which I know you don't want."

"Agreed." Said Jill.

"Ok so I'm going to explain my understanding of things briefly......Yes come in Grace and Jason."

Grace and the very handsome looking young assistant Jason came in. Jason was also a blond with a good strong structure and looked like a young doctor in training.

"So just for starters..." Dr. Randle continued as Grace poured and passed out tea. "Isaac, Grace will be your assistant during your time here and Jason will be assisting you Jill. I will explain what with later."

Jill and Jason, Grace and Isaac all acknowledged each other, Jill quickly jumping to take Isaac's hand in a gesture of apprehension as she realised how handsome Jason actually was.

"OK here it is from the top:" Dr. Randle continued.

"Human's don't really know their ass from there elbow,...that's the basics! We have been no real understand any more of our true authentic sexual nature so we have all these hang up and distortions about sex, and that of course effects fertility. I mean animals in the wild don't have the problems that we do because they are in touch with everything, they are free. What has happened to humans that means we are so cut off from ourselves? " Dr. Randle offered the question to the floor.

"Well I will tell you,....THIS...!" She pointed to her head

"Our brain takes up so much thinking and ideas and fantasy and all kinds of mad stuff that's really totally unnecessary for our survival. So we live these ridiculous lives in those thoughts and beliefs not in our bodies, but our bodies and our instincts are animal, all animal, and they are not this so-called "high order" processing...nature doesn't need "high order" processing to be fertile, otherwise why would infertility be present in so many of the high intellectual classes and much less in the so-called "lower" section of societies elite. Well, let me tell you something, it's all back to front.... societies so-called "elite" is soon going to be extinct because they can't procreate and the "stupid" aspect of society is going to take over because they do!" She looked at Jill and Isaac intently.

"You see guys we have got to change, we have got to listen to our bodies and our senses and let go of hundreds if not thousands of years of mad cultural bullshit in the way of our fertility. In some ways the "stupider" you are in societal terms the happier you are, the more you're in touch with your instincts and the less you demand the world to be. You can just live and be ok with just living. It doesn't have to be more complex than that." She said.

Jill and Isaac nodded, it made sense...but where was she leading them.

"We are going to do things in the next couple of days with you guys that is going to change you both and it's going to very hard, but it's also going to be freeing. It's going to turn you on and make you afraid at the same time, but all I can say to you both is if you trust your own hearts, your care and love for each other and what is best for each other and for your future connection and lives, then it's going to be ok, just trust ...Ok?"

Jill and Isaac nodded again. "I do feel I can trust you doctor." Jill said.

"Joanna is fine Jill, you don't have to call me doctor, listen we are in this together." Dr. Randle lent over to squeeze Jill's hand.

Jill's eyes pricked with tears "Thank you, it's been such a hard road getting here."

"I know it has, for both of you. Let's see how we can change this." Randle said.

"We are ready Joanna." Isaac said.

"Ok guys, let's begin at the beginning....I'm going talk to you first about your questionnaires..." Randle continued.

"Ok." They both said, squirming on their chairs a little.

"Now these were done in private I know but because you're a couple and this is about your fertility as a couple, we are going to talk together about these things...namely sex and intimacy...it's the basis of fertility so we have to speak about it...obvious right!....tell that to the medical profession!" She rolled her eyes.

"Ok now tell me guys, how do you enjoy sex these days? ....Jill, let's start with you, but be clear, you MUST be honest!...We can't be in any mental illusions at this point, and your Pheromonal testing is a way better lie detector than a I am so, just be honest please!"

"It's difficult!" Jill burst, "It doesn't feel like we have sex for enjoyment just to try to have kids."

"And how long has that been going on?" Dr. Randle said.

"Years now." Said Jill solemnly. "I mean its funny how often we have sex which I'm not really interested to have." She held a hand over her mouth and looked at Isaac.

"No, its true." Isaac looked down at the floor "Its true, I'm sorry Jill, I don't know what's going on but sometimes if feel like our connection is so friendly and considerate that we can't find the passion. We really love each other Joanna, and you know I've always said that Jilly would be the best mum ever, and I think I would be a good dad but, in this world, how can you be everything to one person and expect so much...no one's got an answer to that..." He trailed off.

"Actually, we do." Said Dr. Randle firmly. "But it takes some getting used to. People always want to be free but when you really let them be free they get so afraid they want to be imprisoned again...Anyway, thank you." She went on "Let me, do you share your sexual desires and fantasies with each other? Isaac?"

"No. To be honest I haven't done that with anyone. Jill was only the 3rd women I went out with and we got married and then, well you know the rest. I think with the questionnaire and not washing thing, it already has made me think more about sex than before.

"Good its working already." said Dr. Randle with a glint in her eyes.

"Well I've fantasied allot more." Isaac admitted.

"And masturbation?" Dr Randle asked.

"Yes a bit....well, actually allot since we began this." Isaac looked at Jill worriedly.

"Me too." Jill said, shrugging her shoulders bashfully.

"Listen guys we need to be clear, there is no shame here, none what so ever in my clinic. Eden is a place free of shame so forget that shit." She said "Look!"

With that she got up from the chair opposite the couple and quickly pulled up her skirt. She had no knickers on and her pussy was covered in a thick mat of hair which spread across her groan and then thinned out as the hairs went down her. She walked over to Grace and Jason at the back of the room, she pulled at their one-piece garments and they both unzipped to reveal their naked bodies underneath. Grace had sexy curvy body and a hot sexy smell that enveloped her and oozed out into the room. Her blond pubic hair covered her mound and underarms. Jason had a strong musk too and his body looked well crafted. His hairy chest and abdomen were also golden haired and his cock began to stir through his brown pubes.

Isaac looked mouth wateringly at Grace and Jill at Jason and then at each other's blushing faces.

"It's ok, really guys. Why don't we all just be naked because then we can start to feel comfortable with it. We are going to need to go allot further than this so let's do this, ok?"

Dr. Randle didn't wait for an answer and quickly dropped her skirt and blouse and sat back at her desk writing a couple of notes while the other four people in the room got out of there cloths.

"Ok let's start with your underwear, over here please...." She pointed to a tray.

Jill tidily folded here extremely smelly knickers into a neat triangle and Isaac did the same. Dr. Randle picked up Jill's underwear and opened them out, she looked at the heavily stained gusset and made some notes on her paper as Jill's face burned red. She then sniffed at where her smelly pussy had been leaking it juices for a week. Then after making copious notes, she started sniffing the back of her underwear where Jill had never ventured to go herself. She watched in disbelief as Dr. Randle sniffed at her dirty bum stains on her panties as if she was sniffing a fine wine.

Grace knelt down next to Jill whispering "Don't worry she's a real expert, she's smelling you, and getting a sense of what's really going on for you, think of it more as a diagnosis, she does that with everyone that comes in here." Grace reassured her.

Jill seemed to be less flustered but her face remained red, something inside her felt ashamed and yet turned on simultaneously, Dr. Randle hadn't flinched with her smell.

"Jill you have a really sexy scent, its good. It could be improved by you not trimming your hair down there and I think at least another week without washing but it's not bad already and I think your fertility is about 60%, which is good. But needs to be spiced up, that's easy with the right stimulus. Jason please can you smell these as I need a Male Response Indicator,... MRI!" She said sniggering, loving her own in-house jokes.

Jason stepped forward, taking Jill's dirty underwear in his hands. Dr. Randle then attached a sticky connector to Jason's cock and plugged that into her computer.

"Ok go-ahead Jason." she said.

Jason lifted the knickers to his nose going straight for Jill's bum scent. Within 10 seconds Jason's cock started to fill with blood as Isaac and Jill watched in amazement. Jason was just a medium length and thickness but the response to Jill's scent was clear.

"That's not bad Jason, Jill as a 65% match with you I think based on that response." Dr. Randle said cooly. "Now don't be alarmed Isaac, this is not an attempt to steal away Jill nor cuckold you into some weird made up fantasy, we are working with pheromones here, Jason is a man and he responds to Jill as do all men in different ways and you do to women. We need these tests as benchmarks for the full program so stick with it." Randle said.

Isaac wasn't sure whether he should have been angry or sad or upset, instead he just listened and nodded and Dr. Randle started to sniff at his dirty briefs. It was the energy of the whole room being involved in witnessing the sniffing and acceptance of the dirtiest underwear that both Jill and Isaac had ever produced that created a kind of spectacular freedom that they both relaxed into, there really was no shame here.

Dr. Randle sniffed deeply at where Isaac's sweaty cock and balls hand been all week, she opened them out to clearly see the marks made by Jason's trails of sperm that had leaked after his masturbations. She made her way back to the area that rubbed Isaacs dirty bum had been, including through his workouts, as Isaac realised his cock was hard. The doctor made copious notes.

"Grace can I have a second response on these please, can you hook yourself up..." Dr. Randle didn't look up from her notes she just passed Isaac's brief to Grace who proceeded to connect a sticky connector to her clitoris as she pulled back her pubic hair in front of the four of them and crouched down ready to sniff at the doctor's orders.

"Yes, go ahead Grace." Dr. Randle commanded.

Grace too, as Jason had, when straight to the smelliest point, the back of the underwear and sniffed at where Isaac's anus would have been. "Mmmmm" she said as her cheeks flushed a little.

"A girl who knows what she likes...thank you Gracy....good response that was an 81%, it puts you in line if you want to be part of the test group.....think about it anyway Grace." Randle suggested.

"God I really like these." Grace said sniffing again as she smelt the fount too.

"Ok I will take those back, we need this for the test group." Said Dr. Randle.

"Gosh I might have to deal with myself after that." Said Grace.

"Yes of course, just don't wipe yourself as I will need you for Isaac shortly." Dr. Randle said.

Grace left the room and went to the toilets which were at the back.

"What happened to her?" Said Jill after witnessing a woman obviously turned on by her man's scent...she was irritated and jealous and what did 81% mean away!

"Ok listen Jill, Grace is masturbating. She had a strong response from smelling Isaac and she needs to masturbate now because the trigger was intense and it started what I call a "sexual chain reaction" in her chemistry. It's quite normal for a reasonably good match which is what they are. But let's be clear this is nothing to do with the type of love and connection you share with Isaac, this is biological, natural, it's a different kind of love to the kind you are used to with Isaac. But you both are the next sniff testers so we are going to put all this to the test now. Jill, just stay with me no one is going to be trying to steal husbands or wives here, it's not what we are about." Randle fiddled with her papers.

Jill looked on, she couldn't believe that Grace was masturbating at the back after sniffing her husband's dirty briefs....but there it was. And after a few muffled groans Grace came back into the room. It was obvious that she'd cum from her face being reddened but also her scent was strong and as she walked it was clear that her pussy was wet and the juices where now drying in the air as some leaked down her inner thighs.

Isaacs cock had been going between semi and full erection as all this happened. He could smell Grace strongly now and his cock was responding already. He couldn't hide his 8 inches from anyone in the room but he tried to focus on Dr. Randle and not anything else. He dared not look at Jill.

"Ok guys we are going to strap you in for round two now. We call this P.R.T, or Pheromonal response testing, we are going to do you both together. Please have a seat on each of these chairs." said Dr. Randle.

She showed Jill and Isaac over to two chairs which were oddly shaped. They were similar to back massage chairs, their bums were pushed over the edge at the back resting the front of the body forward, but also there was a gap in-between their legs.

"Ok now listen guys you're going to be blindfolded for this because I don't want visual sensory data involved, that's not a strong enough indicator, that's why porn is so useless and unsatisfying! Sexual matching is based on 90% scent in nature, but humans have forgotten that so we base it all visually and wonder why we get relating in a mess! Scent testing is far deeper study than visual so we close off the eyes for now." Said Randle.

Jill and Isaac nodded as Jason and Grace put blindfolds on each of them respectively.

"Ok, we are going to use three types of probes for this. Jill you will get anal, vaginal and clitoral and Isaac you get two; penal and anal. Ok Grace and Jason do the works." Dr. Randle continued to write up her notes naked, as her naked staff did the rest.