The Natural Fertility Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are we going to say yes to this Jilly Bean? I mean if we don't trust each other at this point then what else is there? I don't want you to not have passion I don't want me to not have passion and I don't want us to be childless...it seems like Randle has us in her sights." Isaac said resigned yet relieved.

"Yes, I think she knows we know there isn't an option left...Yes darling, we are going to say yes, but I want you to understand that just as this experience today won't stop our connection, nor will tomorrow, because it's different, we are friends, family, that's what matters, as well as passion. Randle is right, it's impossible for any one person to be everything, nature isn't like that." Jill said.

They kissed and as they did they caught the scent of each other's test partner on the lips of the other which only made the embrace more poignant. They found Dr. Randle and said that they would go ahead and made the commitment to get to the clinic for 2pm the following day. Keeping to the same rules as before but this time without underwear or masturbation.

Its funny how 24hrs can travel so quickly. By the time they had realised it, the talking was over, the preparation had ended and there they were an hour before they would be starting the process that would change their lives. Isaac drove, his nerves where a bit fried and he went between extreme horniness and panic. Jill was the same but kept herself busy texting friends and relatives to say that things were going well at the clinic and that they needed to undergo some life changes but it was all looking good....she'd never be able to explain this one to her mum she thought.

Dr. Randle and Jason met them in the Lobby.

"You made it! Good job guys....how are you feeling?" She said sparkily.

"I'm fucking terrified." said Jill "But I still think it's the right decision."

"Same." said Isaac. He had been very quiet all morning.

"Ok, well onwards and upwards!" said Dr. Randle pointing to the "Meeting Room" sign upstairs.

They solemnly walked upstairs and got to a large double door. They went through into a smaller room leading to another set of even larger doors. These doors had a sign saying "Strictly Private! Test subjects under supervision only!" in big letters.

"Ok guys let me explain what's going to happen now. Behind those doors is "the prize" meaning behind those doors are several pheromonal type matches for you to try and test as much as you need and like. This is actually not a solemn affair but an initiation into your new lives, and those lives are going to be allot more freer from now on. Your very sexy smelling dirty underwear has been used to the best purposes as well as your drippings from yesterday. But before I explain I think we should get naked and get ready." said Randle.

Dr Randle then pulled off her own blouse and shirt, as she had done yesterday as a gesture of openness and Jason followed as did Jill and Isaac. The room was nice and warm and that in itself was relaxing, but both Jill and Isaac glanced at each other with flushed and worried faces.

"Ok I'm going to give you the pep talk Isaac and Jason you're with Jill again." Randle ordered.

Jason drew up to Jill and stood in front of her and started to talk to her, while Dr. Randle did with Isaac.

"So, I know your feeling nervous Jill." Jason smiled in a relaxed husky tone. "But you needn't be, your safe and we know what we are doing."

He put his hand out and held her on the shoulder as she looked at his naked body properly for the first time. She could smell his musk easily and her face flushed and as if in response Jason penis started to fill with blood, as he too could smell her.

"I'm going to check out your body a bit before you go in." He said doctor-like.

"Ok" said Jill shyly.

Jason started by sniffing at her neck making Goosebumps run all down her back. He then lifted each arm and sniffed deeply, checking how long her new hair growth was. His hands moved over her breasts and her nipples responded and he squeezed them gently. Then down to her hips, he knelt down and touched her inner knee in a gesture for her to open her legs. She did quickly. He started to gently part her pussy lips and look at the already wettened state of her fur-lined sex. It now was and covered with a greasy looking whity-opaque gluey grool, he wiped that onto one of his fingers and sniffed. His cock responded immediately and became harder, he made no attempt to hide it from Jill's horny-worried gaze. He walked behind her and asked her to bend over and spread her cheeks. She did without questioning and he immediately began smelling her very dirty hairy anus which was, after 8 days without washing, ripe and very smelly. While she was a good wiper, the dirtiness of a sweaty smelly bum is always going to be stinky and smelly and Jill knew that as she felt Jason's nose brush against her opening. She was so ashamed and so wet.

"That's really good Jill, you've done a great job with your prep." Jason said in a kind tone.

"Look at that!" he said smiling pointing and his erection which was now at full mast.

Jill looked down and smiled and blushed.

"Now listen Jill!" Jason said suddenly in a much firmer tone as he started to slowly rub her clitoris as he looked her in the eyes. "I don't want you to miss out on this opportunity your about to have. I'm only a 75% match for you but behind those doors are 3 men two of whom are matches with you at about 90% or more and one at 80% or more. So, it's going to get hot. What they have been doing is exactly the same prep as you, so they are just as dirty and smelly, and they too want to father children and YOU, have the great delight of being able to try to see which is your best good match. These men have been smelling the mix of your arse and pussy juices for hours and we have just allowed them to start masturbating for the last ten minutes. They are extremely horny for you and you alone and their hardness is directly associated with your stinky panties and juices you left for us yesterday. Each man is presently sniffing your underwear though a ventilation system directed into each of their individual cubical all coming from your musky underwear. We don't mind who is going to be the father but you are going to be fucked today and you're going to become pregnant. So, I want you to really go for it, I want the old Jill, the old "good girl" to just fall away and for you to really stand in your right to be a naturally sexual woman. I want you to revel in your stink. Words like slut and whore have been used because men want to degrade women's sexual power but just be free. Smell, taste, lick, fuck, masturbate, urinate....we don't care...we have seen it all, and it's all ok, it's all part of you and it's all about you finding the moment when its absolutely clear that "this" man, whoever that is, is going to make you cum as hard as is possible and make you a mother. Is that understood?" Jason said, retracting he finger from her groin and still looking at her in the eyes as juice dripped down her inner thighs.

"Yes! Fuck Yes! I get it I'm ready....lets go!" Jill walked through the double doors.

A few moments earlier Dr. Randle had given Jason a very similar talk. She did the smell inspection making sure she paid particular attention to sniffing his armpits and going down to smelling the head of his now engorged cock, she made notices of the traces of cum from yesterday and sniffed down his shaft to his balls. She lifted his cock with her pen and smelled his balls before asking him to bend over. She sniffed at his perineum and dirty bum for at least 3 mins before thanking him and asking him to stand. She grabbed him firmly by his erection as Jason stood there breathing heavily and bathing in Dr. Randle's own stink which had been honed to perfection over years of long periods without washing and her incredibly long pubes that flowed like a main from her slim waste and belly button down to later peter out in her leg hair. Jason wondered what his match level would be with Dr. Randle.

"So this is it Jason!" She said slowly and rhythmically pulling his foreskin back and forth as she talked. "You smell, strongly and I have to say deliciously, and I'm excited to see what happens. I know you have a side of you that you don't show Jill because perhaps the simple fact that you're a pheromonal miss-match is part of it, but you don't have to think of the three women behind these doors in the same way. Let's put Jill aside for this moment and just be the animal that you always have been underneath. This is yours to enjoy Jason, people don't get these opportunities often so use it all up, really savour it. The three women behind these doors are matches for you, one at 90% plus and two at 80% plus. You Choose. One of them is Grace as she really liked you. These women are extremely horny right about now, they are all in separate cubical but are sniffing your dirty underwear from yesterday via our ventilator all from the same source. They have been smelling you for an hour and we have allowed them to get naked am start masturbating 10 minutes ago. They are ready and waiting for you. There are no STDs to worry about here as all of you have had testing as you saw on your questionnaire and so please just go for it. I want you to live out the real fantasies of what you want to do with a really horny woman who really thinks the way your ass smells makes her want to fuck you silly. I want you to taste and feel and fuck to your hearts content. Your totally free Isaac, so do yourself proud bring out that powerful alfa energy, they are there because they all like you! They all want your seed! Give it to the one who you want to cum inside, that's your job...OK?" Randle concluded.

"Oh my god yes!" Jason said as Dr. Randle stopped rubbing his huge member and stooped down to lick the head of his cock as it dripped pre-cum. She winked at him as she tasted it.

Jill was the first one through the door followed by Isaac with Dr. Randle and Jason bringing up the rear, so to speak.

As they went in the room was huge with a roof made of glass so the sunlight shone in. It was like a hall really but it was warm and carpeted and had a huge bed right in the centre of the room. To the left side where 3 wooden cubicals, much like confessionals but with only the mid-section of the cubical open. Three men's huge erections stood out, they were masturbating. You could only see the cocks and mid-section of these men, not their faces or feet, just the cocks and hands on them rubbing their mighty shafts. They were all hairy unshaved and Jill looked on in wonder as she felt her pussy swell. On the right side of the rooms stood another 3 wooden cubicles, these clearly had three women who in fact had all turned away so their bums all stuck out of the midriff section. You could see hands busily rubbing very hairy crotches and moaning sounds reverberated inside their boxes. Isaac gasped.

Jill and Isaac didn't really look at each other, they just followed their noses. The scent in the room was so heavy and strong. Jill immediately picked up on the strong musk of the men and went straight to the cubicals and looked at the cocks. Jason did the same with the women. They were so excited. Jason felt his cock twitch as he looked at each female bum in turn, seeing how the women twitched and gyrated as they fingered themselves in fount of him. The only people viewing what was going on was Dr. Randle and Jason. They stood close but not too close, just a witnessing presence to what was about to happen.

Each cubical had a small vent which meant the sniffers could smell the dirty underwear and juices of their relative potential partner either Jill or Isaac depending on gender of the sniffee.

Jill walked over to the first cubicle and looked over to Jason who smiled and encouragingly worded "GO ON!" to her. That's all she needed. She knelt down by the first cock and began sniffing it. It was thick and long, precum oozing from the tip and his hand rubbing along the 8 inches at least length. She touched it and he let go to allow her access. As she breathed on him he bucked, smearing her face with drips of juice. Jill opened her mouth and tasted him, he was so smelly but it just made her horny, her mind was thinking she should be repulsed but her body just devoured this salty stinky flavour and she licked his shaft hungrily. She sniffed under his cock to his balls and stuck out her tongue to lick the strong-smelling musk and she sucked at them drawing one into her mouth, she could almost taste his sperm wanting for her.

By this time Isaac had almost tasted all of the women on show. He had sat down by each one and opened each hairy pussy and anus and had gone from woman to woman rubbing his face from clitoris to bum hole, sniffing as he went. The first woman had a huge bum with a deep sexy and heavenly hairy bum crack. He savoured the opening of her cheeks as she helped him spread them and kept them open while he sniffed her obviously dirty anus and pussy, she thrust back at him trying to rub herself on him as much as she could, she wanted his head in her bum cheeks, tasting her sweat and stink as much as he could take. She was so dirty and smelly that Isaac could feel himself almost cum with lust. She stank of horniness. He managed to remove himself in time and move on. Somehow, he needed to check the others before he just leg go into this beautiful arse. He'd quickly followed by doing the same with cubicals two and three. He guessed that 2 was Grace because he recognised her sexy hands as she held her cheeks open for him to smell, her anus was so hairy and full of slimy sweat that it was easy for Isaac's face to slide over her pussy and anus and cover himself in the juice of both...she was so delicious....how could he decide this...At number three he was meet with another amazing bottom. It was browner skin and covered in dark hair, he guessed she must have been a Mediterranean girl, she was smaller than the other two and he noticed that her pussy had dribbled her cum down her legs, she smelt very strongly and as Isaac started he assent from clitoris to anus she started to cum on his face which made the process even wetter.

"Try to concentrate on the scent lovelies," Dr. Randle said over the moaning "have a good time yes, but remember you're here to make babies, find the one that means you just can't help yourself!"

Isaac and Jill looked up. Jill was tasting cock number three and enjoying this one so much that she wanted him deeper in her mouth so she tried swallowing his penis, she chocked and spluttered but she liked it, she wanted to be covered in his musk. His cock smelled particularly strong at the base He must have been 9 inches or more and the base of his cock smelled strongly of pussy and cock mixed, she realised that she was tasting another woman's scent on his balls where all her juices had accumulated after fucking....she thought she was going to cum as she licked him.

Both Jill and Isaac had been so focused on bums and cocks that they hadn't been touching themselves, however Isaac was covering the floor in a little trail of pre cum and Jill was slipping on her own juices as she moved from cubical to cubical.

"Time to turn around boys!" shouted Dr. Randle. All of the men turned around to show Jill their bums. "I'm afraid we have to let one of them go each now ....can you say which one that's going to be Jill and Isaac?" she asked.

Isaac took his tongue out of Grace's anus. And Shouted "3" and then slide it back in. Jill just pointed to cubical two.

"Ok sorry boy two and girl three, you can leave now, cum first though, if you need it!" Dr. Randle said.

Girl three let out a huge moan and her bum moved into the cubical and out of sight as she screamed and cried, disappointed and cumming at the time. Boy two came in 3 long shots out onto the floor in front of Jill and hammered his fists against the wooden cubical in upset but then he was gone too. They left via doors on either side and Jill and Isaac never saw their faces.

Jill tasted number 2's cum on the floor with her finger and wondered if she'd made the right decision. The two men's bums were in front of her and she plucked up the courage to shift over to number 1 and start sniffing his crack. Number one's hands left his cock and he bent low and spread his cheeks as she found the centre of his stink. She sniffed and wiped her pussy with her hand, it was a sopping mess. She tasted him gently with her tongue and rubbed his cock with her juices at the same time. She felt him tense up and she knew he was trying to stop from cumming, she knew how much this man wanted her and she loved it. She felt like a stinky "slut", wanton and lusty and she loved every moment of the freedom she felt being an animal and being in the simple beauty of that. She moved over to three and tried again. Three's ass was strong and muscular and full, she didn't realise she liked a full ass on a man but his huge cock and balls dangling down and his anus open for her made her besides herself with lust. She started to sniff the way she had with number 1, but this time something happened. Totally without her conscious mind being involved she sniffed his smelly bum once, the matted hair of his anus warm under her nose and suddenly without warning her mouth opened her tongue pushed out as far as it could, and she slipped it as deeply into his bum as she could as she came without touching herself. She squirted juice all over the floor, her back arching over as she came with a powerful gush that sounded like a fire hydrant going off as she screamed into his rear.

Jill didn't know what was happening but she couldn't detach her mouth from his anus, it was so strong a feeling that she felt like she might try to swallow him whole. Finally, her tongue retracted and she rubbed and rubbed her face all over his crack. She had found her mate.

"That's a 99% for sure Jason, we haven't seen one of those for at least a couple of weeks, good for her!" said Dr. Randle looking on as her own face flushed with horniness and she saw Jill writhing in her cum." Jason's cock stood to attention watching it all, it was spectacular.

"Ok boy 1, I'm sorry but time to cum and go." Randle said with a smile.

Boy one's cock spewed his load this time inside the cubical, a deep sighing and he was gone too. Jill didn't even notice, she was pulling at number 3's hips trying to get at him somehow, she was frenzied.

Isaac had gone from ass to ass, pussy to pussy, he just didn't know how to decide and his cock was almost bursting. Dr. Randle came over to him...

"Having some difficulty my love?" she said to him with a cheeky smile.... "Remember to enjoy yourself, don't looks so serious, I know it is, but you can't figure it out like that...use your nose, your senses." She said.

"But I want them both!" he said.

"Don't worry, you can have them both but for this session you have to pick one, because we need all that cream," She said pointing to his cock "in one pussy for highest fertility success ok. Now just do your best, have your tried them out yet?....If you feel like you can hold off from cumming try them ...you can open which ever hole you like...mix and match."

The two girls heard Dr. Randle comments and both pulled themselves open for him. Number one's ass was so big that it was a job to stretch out here cheeks in the space of the cubical, her ass hairs were now matted with pussy juice she winked her anus at Isaac. He smelt and tasted her again before he rubbed delicately pressed at her anus with this finger and slide in. With this other hand he did the same to Grace. He moved in and out of both of them as the moaning heightened and both women rubbed frantically at their clits.

Isaac removed the fingers and sniffed at each carefully, Grace was so hot but number one just made him insatiable....but he had to be sure...he pushed the head of his cock against Grace's anus and it opened easily letting him in, he let her get used to his size and she pushed back on him allowing his full length in, as he gently fucked her, the smell of her anus made him almost cum...he pulled out and tried number 1. Her anus was a touch hairier than Grace and as he pushed in it helped that Grace's ass juices allowed for his penis to clear the rim. He sunk in and again almost came after just 3 or 4 strokes, he pulled out. His cock was sticky-wet with both women's dirty bums, as Isaac stood there, his cock huge and throbbing, the scent of the two women's stink on his cock rising up to his nose was something incredible; spicy, musky, earthy and dirty.