The Natural Fertility Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly number 1 had turned around, and he saw her face for the first time. She had long dark hair which was tangled and messy, her eyes well deep brown and almond shaped, she had a round face and big lips and a smile full of lustful naughtiness.

"Sorry I just have to taste this, I know I've broken the rules." she said.

And with and initial sniffing deeply of its length she deep throated Isaac's cock in one swift gulp. He watched in amazement as she didn't even gag on his 8 inches of penis and sucked and sniffed all the slick of his cock all the way down to his balls. She was overcome with lust.

Isaac was in love, this girl was the one, she was a rule breaker, a hippie, with her armpit hair and piercings...he pulled out of her throat just in time.

Dr. Randle had seen the blowjob and was about to reprimand number one, but Isaac stopped her.

"Sorry it's her, I want Grace too but there's something about one's temperament, I need a woman like her in my life, she's as hot as they get." Isaac spouted as he kissed Grace's bum cheeks as it moved into the darkness away from him, for the time being anyway.

Dr. Randle smiled to herself. In fact, she'd laid a little sniff test for Isaac's instinct's (and had a little side bet with Jason) as she knew that number one was a much better match pheromonally but she also knew that Isaac was a man that followed what women wanted and his contact with Grace had got him into old patterns of doing that, even though she was a very close match. She was glad that Isaac had broken this pattern and was with his only 90+ % woman, and he had truly sniffed her out.

"Well done every one, now onto the bed please, I don't care how you get here but find a way number 3 boy and 1 girl...it's time for the grand finale!" Randle almost sang.

Jill was trying to find a way into cubical 3 she needed to get to this man and melt into him. She scratched at the outer door and hammered on it till number 3 opened it. He smiled radiantly at her, he was bald with the body of a builder or workman of some kind, with warm eyes and a mouth that just ached to kiss Jill. The two flung their arms around each other and Jill reached up and licked at his lips like a kitten before he opened them and they kissed and kissed smelling all the dirty stink that had made Jill's face and body so wet. She was cumming just by kissing him, just by their lips touching and smelling his musk all over him. He Picked her up, easily, and took her to the bed, her legs wrapped around his waist and his cock up against his belly as her pussy rubbed up and down his length. She quickly had him the way she wanted him, him lying down with her hips grinding on top. Then after more kissing and licking, number 3 turned her round and had her sitting on his face smelling at last the dirty pussy and anus that he had been sniffing through a stupid vent for over half an hour. He licked her and she came and came, little orgasms all over the place. She sucked at his cock and rubbed her face in his pubic hair, until he'd had enough and then he picked her up and turned her round again. She was lining herself up with his cock, it was finally time.

Isaac was the second to the bed and he saw his "Jilly Bean" being licked. He paid it almost no attention as he finally saw his "number one" coming out of her cubicle. The girl of all his wet dreams finally emerged, her ass was so large that you could see it either side of her hips as she rushed towards him, her tits where full and her pussy leaking a trail all the way to the central bed to where Isaac was waiting for her. They clasped together at the mouth and tasted each other tongues. Isaac lifted her arms as started sniffing and licking her armpits and number 1 reached her hand round Issacs firm bum cheeks to finger his bum hole. They moaned and kissed again. Number one bent over, slipped the finger she had in Isaac out and then spread her cheeks, just as they had first met. She was ready too.

"Ok my darlings," said Dr. Randle "time to become family, try to last as long as possible guys, I want explosions all round!"

As Jill slipped onto her number 3 just as Isaac slipped into his number 1 as if choreographed. Jill was cumming all the time, she hadn't stopped but the deep sensation of this man's huge penis opening her made her body have a mind of its own. Here hips moved without her control, her eyes went to the back of her head and she humped and bucked and fucked as if her life depended on it. The connection of her and this man was so strong that she felt like she would be happy just to die in that moment filled by his cock, stinking of him, she loved how he stank, he'd marked her and she'd marked him and now all of that was peaking to this moment, this build up where she could create life inside of her.

Then she came. It was so hard that she began to lose consciousness. She writhed on top of number 1 as she felt his big testicles tighten and tighten and empty themselves fully and deeply into her pussy. He came and came, ropes of cum deep inside her as she fell to his chest unmoving. A moment later she came back to life screaming with the second contraction of her womb as it brought her back, she bucked through it and finally they lay in a heap. After a few minutes she let go of her bladder and without warning while number 1s cock was still deeply inside her, she peed down him not getting up just peeing where she lay on top of him. She was so deeply in love and bliss.

Isaac entered his new wild beloved number 3 she pushed back on him. She had been waiting, holding it all in, waiting and waiting and now she just wanted to be fucked like the animal she was. She pushed all her weight back into Isaac to show him how she needed it....he responded with a firm slap to her ass and again and again, her bum was reddening as he fucked her hard and deep and fully, all the way to the balls, he was thrusting against her uterus, rubbing his head against her deep opening and she felt the heat building and building and building there, like nothing she had felt in her life before. She sniffed at the finger that had been in Isaac's bum and sucked on it, it made her face red with lust. She felt a trigger just go inside her. Her pussy slammed shut around Issac's penis and with the contractions of her cumming she literally milked Isaacs sperm out of him. He had no control he just held his cock as deeply inside her as he could and sniffed and the rising stink of number 1's ass as he emptied more cum than he thought is balls contained into her womb, his heart thudded in his chest, as she shook beneath him screaming into her pillow, laughing and screaming. There was such joy in her, she knew she'd finally got the man she needed and Isaac felt so powerful and free and in love.

The two couples lay on the bed lifeless but holding each other.

Dr. Randle spoke up. "Oh my god that was so hot! We had fun just watching you."

Jason and Grace were kissing in the back of the room and Grace had cum dripping down the side of her legs. Dr. Joanna Randle had stepped out a small puddle of her own making as she had walked over to the bed.

The couples look at each other bashfully, Isaac's penis was still inside number 3 and number 1 was still inside Jill.

"I'm Matt" said number 1 to Jill "please to meet ya," he said with a toothy grin. Jill burst out laughing.

"And I'm Sam" said number 3 to Isaac smiling, "do you cum here often?" Isaac slapped her ass.

"I hope so." He said.

"Now stay just there," Said Dr. Randle, she had a camera. If you can just get a bit closer,...yes there perfect. Jill and Isaac looked at each other. Isaac with his cock in Sam and Jill still sitting on Matt's. They looked over, and kissed each other in the deepest most tender way they knew, Dr. Randle took the shot.. Sam looked on and had a few chatty words to Matt.

"This photo isn't just for me, you all get one, so you remember. You're never going to forget this and what you feel now and it will serve you all well in your future lives so you remember what has taken place here. This isn't just about stink, this is about change." And with that Dr. Randle sat next to the four participants and gave them all hugs as they slowly dismounted.

"I would be exceedingly surprised if you girls are now not pregnant but if needs be keep up the connection you have with your new partners...as if I have to say that!" she laughed.

"A fuck a day keeps the doctor away!" Said Sam cheekily.

"That's true Sam but come back and see us sometime won't you, especially when the little one is released into the world." Said Randle with a tear in her eyes. They were all her children in Dr. Randle's mind, who couldn't have any herself.

In fact, Joanna Randle's project was expanding beyond her wildest imagination in the underground, 13000 people that had come to her individually or in couples and 80% of these people had gone on to father or mother children from one or more partners, matched by Randle's techniques. Natural polyamorous communities where springing up in every place in the country, lovingly calling themselves "Randle's Randies". Randle knew that children born into diversity would understand diversity, and children born into monogamy would suffer as they always had.

"Thank you, truly Dr. Randle, you've changed our lives!" Said Jill also with tears, as Matt's beautiful seed dripped down her leg. She hugged the very naked and musky genius of Dr. Joanna Randle and realised how complicated the world had become and how simple it truly was underneath.

They had found shameless Eden again.