The Natural Fertility Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dan814
Dan814
43 Followers

Jason's hands were warm and firm on Jill's body, she was so emotional and wasn't sure what to feel. Jason rubbed her shoulders as is he knew she was tense, his strong hands reminded her of Isaac's massages in there early days together and a tear rolled down her face. Jason responded and his massage got more tender as he noticed her respond to him. He rubbed her lower and lower until at her hips he began deep rubbing at the meeting of her torso and buttocks. Her tight sexy bum invited being touched and she so loved the feel of his hands squeezing her, god she had needed this for so long. As he gradually when down she started to deeply relax so when he finally reached her buttocks and she realized it was time for the probes the mix of her scent and his and his touch made her melt in his hands.

"Ok I'm going to see if we can put in the vaginal probe yet." Jason commented.

He gently touched around her vagina and tantalizingly rubbing the clitoris, he felt her slit for wetness. Jill had been wet since he had started on her shoulders so by now juices had begun to accumulate and he began to rub his finger back and forth along the opening until all he could feel was a slick. He slipped a finger into her without her noticing it was so wet and then the probe slipped in too. Jason attached the clitoral wire and then round to the back taking the finger that had collected some of the slick from Jill's wet pussy, he now applied to her open anus. Jill's lack of shaving had paid off and she now had growing a hairy anus, she was so relaxed that when Jason's little finger entering her bum it just made her hornier than ever. She gasped as the probe slipped in easily.

"Jason you can do the base test now and Grace you get Isaac ready." Dr Randle was poised.

"Ok Jason I'm collecting data now."

"Ok Jill just sniff this." Jason said.

Jill sniffed at what Jason had put under her nose. She realised immediately it was her own scent but it was so earthy and strong, she almost recoiled but then realised that she was sniffing Jason's finger that he had just pushed up her dirty anus which she hadn't washed for a week and it was also covered in her pussy juice too! She became even hornier than she was before.

"Ok Jason that's great. Jill very health response you get an 85% base response, that's great, it means you like yourself, good news!" Jill was horny and flushed and emotional but she was also pleased that she'd kind of passed the test. Her pussy ached and she really wanted to sniff that finger again.

Meanwhile opposite Grace had given Isaac a similar massage. Starting from his shoulders she taken out some knots. Isaac felt like he was in heaven, he loved Grace's gentle sexy rubbings and even though he was so aware of the moans and groans of his beloved next to him, the way Grace's hands moved over his body was just beyond words. When she finally reached his cock it was already hard and she had delicately touched him around and round the rim of his cock head with her finger that she had previously pushed between his lips and asked him to suck on. She then took the finger and gently opened Isaac's anus, gradually pushing in and out till he was open enough for the probe to slip in. Then the cock attachment was made and he was ready to go.

"Ok Grace go ahead." Dr Randle was ready for more results data.

Grace brought the dirty finger she had placed in Isaac's bum under his nose. Isaac sniffed and felt his cock immediately fill with more blood, as the sweaty stink of his bum aroma deeply hit his nerve endings. He wanted to fuck so badly suddenly, and his hips almost bucked. Dr. Randle noticed the responses. Isaac heard a faint sniffing after the finger hand been removed from his nose and realized that Grace was taking a second helping of his scent. He wanted to cum so badly.

"Very good Isaac you're at 80-85% also." Dr Randle said. "Ok great now we are on to stage 2 which is S.P.T, I will explain afterwards." she said.

"Grace let's do Isaac first this time, go ahead." she said.

Isaac was still quite hard. He felt something under his nose and smelt it. It smelt familiar, it was a nice smell but nothing to write home about he though, he could smell sweat and pussy and urine and he quite like it, he felt his cock stiffen a little.

"Ok thanks Grace that's a 58." Dr Randle said.

"Let's do you next Jill, if you please Jason." Randle commanded.

Jill sniffed at the object under her nose, it was definitely musky male scent, she knew immediately it was Isaac, it must be he briefs she thought, and tried to just sniff and not be repulsed by it but somehow the two got confused in her mind, she loved Isaac, .....back to sniffing....it was a strong smell not unpleasant but .....the test ended.

"Ok thanks Jason, that's was s 43...hmmm." Dr. Randle seemed deep in thought.

"Ok last test of the day guys, I'm going to collect data from both of you simultaneously in this session so if Grace and Jason you both can get ready." Dr Randle said. "And go when you're ready!".

Jill sniffed, she knew Jason was close, she could feel his warmth but this smell was gorgeous so male and hot and her nose hit something hard. Jason had in fact his very smelly hard cock in front of Jill's nose. His previous client that day Mrs. Casselton had cum very hard on him as he finished her fertility exercises and now Jill was smelling the combination of his own pheromones and that of Mrs. Casselton but Jason knew from his work with Randle and the few others doing research that smelling another woman's scent on a male gentals was one of the strongest aphrodisiacs in nature, showing that the male was active and was already involved in breeding. Jill sniffed and sniffed as Jason rotated his body so she could smell at his balls and the base of where Mrs. Casselton's Juice had accumulated. Jason looked under Jill and saw the strings of her sex juices leaking onto the tray they had placed under her for that reason. As he turned around and spread his hairy cheeks so Jill could smell his anal musk she started to moan.

"You can touch yourself if you need to dear friends, it's all part of it, please don't be inhibited." she commented.

Jill franticly rubbed at her soaking wet lips and clit for just a few seconds before she bucked hard and came, her nose tip just touching Jason's anal opening with her blindfold firmly on.

Meanwhile Isaac and Grace had been having similar experiences. Isaac sniffed at Graces wet pussy as she accidently-on-purposes dipped his nose delicately into her sticky pussy, her juices clung to his nose as she raised her upper body a little and did the same thing with her anus. Her hairy bum was full of her scent, Grace now hardly ever washed herself and found that wearing no knickers and just eating and living healthily meant her body would "self-clean" in a natural musky way. She was so confident and she loved Isaac scent allot, her wet pussy was because of his scent from before and it had remained that way, in other circumstances she would have fucked him there and then but she had to fit to Dr. Randle's program and she was seriously thinking about being a tester for the final part of the program tomorrow. As she allowed Isaacs nose to dip into her anus she heard a spattering below as Isaac came hard into the tray below him.

"Ok guys that was really a successful test, I've got everything I need, so blindfolds off and you can put your cloths back on if you like. I'm not going to offer you any face wipes or washes because its good if you keep these smells on you for a while." She continued writing notes.

Jill and Isaac got changed and didn't look at each other they just looked at the floor and sometimes at Grace or Jason but trying to focus away from each other. Dr. Randle picked up on it immediately.

"Ok guys so look at each other ok....yes that it, just look and see, we are all humans here, this is sex and relating, it's all ok, no one has died, people have expressed some beautiful energy and passion and now that has to be over for a bit so were ok aren't we...?" Randle said.

Jill looked at Isaac and smiled and they hugged tentatively. "Ok Jilly Bean?" Isaac said "Yes ok Zacci." Jill whispered.

"Good work." Said Dr. Randle encouragingly.

"OK now down to business. My computer and I have some statistics. Now we can't ever go 100% on statistics, but these are from years of research and they are quite accurate if I don't say so myself. Now some of this is quite difficult and I just want to let you know that this clinic is not a one-time affair once your connected to us we support you, you paid your money now we support you through the process, we have counselling and all kinds here so we are here to support you...just be clear." Randle reassured them.

"Ok but what's the big news?" Jill said somewhat panicked "Am I to blame, is my fertility too low...what's the problem?"

"Listen Jill, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your fertility, let's be clear on that...in fact I would guess that there are plenty of women where they get told that there fertility is the issue and they never are once subjected to pheromonal testing or ever talk to there doctor about there sex lives, they are just told....there's something wrong with your fertility, it's such a narrow mined view...your fine Jill, and you too Isaac, it's not that, what we are deal with....it's a different problem" She went on.

"Basically, the second test we did was called Spousal Pheromonal Testing and the last Non-spousal Pheromonal Testing. These are the critical ideas we need to test for fertility. So, your combined score for fertility Jill and Isaac is about 50%. If we compare that to the Non-spousal test we can find that you Isaac with Grace get a 82% fertility and you and Jason Jill get at 75%....there is a huge difference."

"Are you saying that we are more sexually compatible to your assistance than to each other!!??" Jill exclaimed as if surprised, which she wasn't.

"Well yes Jill that is exactly what I'm saying. I Chose Grace and Jason because they matched some of the physical attributes of what you wrote about in your questionnaire profiles, plus I'm a good match maker," She said cooly, "but basically, it's luck as to how these matches go. If the percentage is in the 80's it not bad, definitely workable, but if we go through more testing tomorrow, if you want to go all the way, then we try to aim into the high 90s for what we call pheromonal matching... it's the ultimate process we do here and is part of the program you're on, but we have now hit a fork in the road. We have to really accept what we are looking at as far as you both relating to each other and fertility in the future." Dr. Randle finished.

"Ok can I ask you this..." said Isaac, "What can we do to increases the fertility between us, isn't that what you help people to do?"

"I wish it was that easy," Randle said, "what we have here is a classic situation of over immersion in one pheromonal pattern. Unfortunately, with the modern human's picture of monogamy we are bathed in a single partners pheromonal expression for so long we become used to it. It becomes tiresome and old not as it was within the first 6 months of us meeting and not being able to get enough of each other. In fact, I find that if partners don't see each other often they do better, but when they live together, work together do everything together, it's just impossible for there to be a polarity of chemicals between them. Slowly they become deep friends and the natural inclination is to be with that person and bring up children with that person but nature doesn't see it like that, it's too contrived for nature, nature's way is to move to diversity and so it to find new and different pheromonal expressions that genetically match so that the passion is strong, strong passion and strong sexual longing makes for the best level of fertility, its simple. That's why there is so much infidelity and repressed sex hidden in our society. Of course, it does happen that very passionate couple can't have kids, but not often and often it's because there is an actual physical problem. To be clear, in my opinion you will continue to struggle to be pregnant and without IVF or other such intervention I don't see much hope for kids, but also and more importantly, your relating to each other has to change because if you continue to hide you deepest sexual desire from each other because you don't want to hurt the other one and you don't find a way to incorporate your relationship and your sex together, its big trouble along the road. Now as far as I understood you guys started out more as friends than with all the fireworks flying anyway, so the direction of trying to create something that didn't have that firework display in the first place is even more difficult!" Dr. Randle rested.

"Fuck." Said Isaac abruptly.

"So, what can you help us with!?" Jill said through her tears and confusion.

"I'm not here to show you the end, but to show you the beginning of something else but it does mean saying goodbye to an old life of belief in old ways of thinking and an openness to something else, which allows you to have your partner by your side for the rest of your life, but also much more, and that "much more" takes allot of getting used to." Said Randle

Jill looked at Isaac, they knew they were at the point of no return. Randle was wanting to take them into another world of something that they both feared and longed for at the same time but they didn't know what it was that she was going to say. At the same moment they looked at each other and with all the love in their hearts for each other they nodded, each acknowledging the other. There was a silent moment where it all stood still.

Dr. Randle saw the scene in front of her and read the signs. She knew her studies were accurate to a millimetre and that when presented with the facts only the very foolhardy would block. She saw with Jill and Isaac people that really cared about each other and about the reality of what was present for them, they weren't hiding or denying, they were there in acknowledgement. She had allot of respect of them already. She continued.

"We are all pioneers in this. It's a new culture emerging from the old one. We have lived in a mono-culture of tyranny for centuries, and now we are breaking free, because we have to because human survival is at stake in a way. You may thing this is all about sex and pheromones but it goes much deeper into the roots of weather we are going to be able to return to our instincts or if humans will lose themselves entirely." Dr. Randle spoke with conviction.

"I like you both and I think your ready. The program I have in mind is as follows Jill, you are, if you would like going to get pregnant, and that can happen tomorrow if all goes well. Isaac you're going to father a child, again something that can happen tomorrow. However, my suggestion is that you are mother and father to your own separate children and you share the responsibilities with another two people who want the same as you. What I am saying to be clear is that you will not have a child together but with your instinctive pheromonal matches, and you will create a joined unit of four people who you will bring your children up with." Dr. Randle sat and waited for the dust to settle. "Any questions or comments?" she said.

Isaac burst out in laughter, he just could hold in the tension and emotions. Jill just had her mouth dropped open. It was like they had been told they had won the lottery and at the same time lost all the money they had won.

"So, your saying I could be pregnant, like tomorrow....so you plan that I meet a sperm donor and have an insemination tomorrow!" Jill tried to reason.

"Oh no, nothing like that Jill, this is natural fertility, what I'm saying is that I can connect you, or rather you will match-identify the strongest sexual connection of your life tomorrow and that response will almost certainly mean that your desire to have sex with him will be very strong and in that interaction, you will very likely conceive. And Isaac the same but reversed in that you will be doing the implantation with another women, not you Jill, again where the attraction will be extremely high." Randle explained matter-of-factly.

"But what about the getting to know one another and the friendship and bonding and all the rest of it, all of what I have with Jilly doesn't just get formed overnight its years of connection." Isaac said.

"The thing is that you have both always been friends from the outset, your pheromones where not the centre piece of your relationship and that's good on one front in that you will be a stable and strong mum and dad that are together to look after kids but also you both need passion and passion creates life, so what I'm offering you is both, if you can offer it to yourselves that it...., a relationship with each other that has all of its connection and intimacy of the kind it does and also a relationship of connection and passion where fertility is easy. There will always be a fire that needs to be lit inside you both where you each will constantly be considered sexy by another person who will too have a partner who is more like them and wants to build a family. In other word's you will, if you want begin two children tomorrow, one each, which you will share responsibility for." Randle concluded.

"Oh my god, this is actually quite crazy!" Jill said.

"Listen!" Randle said in retort "It's something that works and something that is really incredible but it takes people like yourselves to open up to the possibility of a different way of living and thinking. Listen to your pheromones your instincts....Jill you just masturbated sniffing another man's anus and it felt like one of the biggest turn-ons of your life and Isaac you would have licked the hairs off Grace's behind if I hadn't stopped the test....it's so obvious, you're not enjoying or having much sex anymore and the sex you are having isn't potent or of the right chemical ingredients to create life, so what choice do you have....throw away your obviously beautiful connection like it were a used packet of condoms and on to the next in line which may well be to try to find exactly the same loving connection with someone very similar, or..... actually realize that you can't get everything from one person and you can't put that kind of pressure on each other or society. Why not really look at what you need, really accept it, be honest with yourselves?" Dr. Randle shuffled her papers and continued. "Listen guys I know this is a big decision for you both but the fast track demands timing so we need to know by the end of the day your decision so we can set up your matches for tomorrow, or not."

"Ok we are going to discuss this." Said Isaac, "let's take some time."

"Yes, we close in about 2 hours so just talk freely. Grace and Jason, you come with me let's leave these guys to talk it through. Can you collect the samples Grace." And with that Dr. Randle warmly hugged each of Jill and Isaac telling them she was sure they would know what was right for them, and then she left.

Grace went over to the trays left under where Jill and Isaac hand previous dripped and squirted their sexual juices and she mopped up each with the underwear of the relative sprayer.

At last Jill and Isaac where alone. Slowly the conversation started. There were tears about what had happened, feelings of desire that they hardly dared express to each other for the first time, but also a feeling growing inside of them with each passing moment that it seemed like the only way they could do it, the only way in fact they could stay together and yet listen to their bodies. They didn't know what it would mean for them to do this but in the flurry of words was a sense that they had the shear desire and re-born passion to try this daring step. Jill knew that however she would get pregnant, either by someone else's sperm or Isaac's she needed to be a mother and she also needed passion, deep passion like today, and Isaac had less of the fatherly feeling although some of it but he knew more than anything that Jill was just not able to satisfy him sexually and he desperately needed that passion.

Dan814
Dan814
43 Followers