The Neighbor

Story Info
Sweet country girl meets farm boy next door.
3.5k words
4.23
19.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not again", Chrissy thought as she sighed and looked around inside the back of the barn. The mice were taking over, clearly making it their own. 'The barn cats aren't earning their keep', she thought to herself as she stepped forward through the straw on the floor, seeing the scurrying of mice shooting to the far corners and dark recesses of the barn walls, hiding among the bare stud walls.

The mice had been eating the stored grain in the barn, and had become such a nuisance that Chrissy had adopted a few barn cats to help rid the barn of the problem, but clearly it wasn't working.

Chrissy stood there, looking down at the floor, hands on her hips and shaking her head slightly side to side, her long, golden curls swaying as she did. Her long golden hair had light curls and waves, and came all the way down to her perfectly round, tight ass. She was wearing short denim cutoff shorts, the denim fray lightly stroking her perfectly toned and bronze thighs. She wore cowgirl boots and a tight yellow, midriff-baring shirt with light puffy sleeves that slid just off the shoulder, her favorite top. She had a gemstone in her belly button, accenting her perfectly toned abs, and large 38D tits that bounced perkily whenever she took a step. She had a beautiful smile that lit up the room and hazel eyes that sparkled when she laughed. She wore very little makeup, a true girl-next-door type, and wasn't afraid to get dirty.

A new neighbor had moved into town just the other day, an unusual occurrence in this rural, out of the way town. It always stoked curiosity in the locals when someone new moved to town. Did they know someone local? Relocating for work? She couldn't imagine someone coming all the way out here, especially if it was for work. The closest town with stores was more than a 45 minute drive one way. Most folks working in the city live closer to the city, she thought to herself.

Suddenly, her thoughts and toe tracing on the straw lined floor were interrupted by a sound near the barn door. She glanced up quickly, startled by the sudden noise. A tall, handsome and chiseled man stood there, tattoos covering his upper arms and neck. He had piercing blue eyes that seemed to be able to see right into her soul. His arms had strong, well-defined muscles that seemed to ripple when he moved, the light tracing the edges of the sculpted muscle like a great work of art. He had short, light brown hair that the sunlight glinted off of, creating an almost halo effect.

He wore blue jeans that sat low on his waist, sitting on his hips just perfectly so that she could see a slight bulge in the front. As she looked at him, she found herself tracing his body with her eyes, starting at his head, then focusing on his eyes, getting lost in them briefly, before moving down further, then looking just a little too long at the package he had to offer. He began to speak suddenly, jolting her out of her daydream. "Hello!" he said, as he smiled and offered a little wave. She just stood there, stunned at the beauty of his smile, and momentarily forgot how to speak. He noticed her lack of response, so again said "Hello..... I uh.... I just moved in and... well, I just wanted to say hello, so...."

At this, she immediately snapped out of her daydream, shaking her head. Nervously, she bit her lip and said "I"m sorry! I.... I was.... Lost in thought I guess. Hello, nice to meet you" as she stepped toward him and extended her hand to him for a greeting. He took her hand and shook it, and she stared down at the strong, chiseled muscles in his arm and the elegance of his big, strong hand as she shook it, her hand completely lost in his. Immediately upon his touch, she felt a jolt of electricity, pulsating into her hand and up her arm. The intensity took her breath away for a moment, and her heart skipped a beat. 'What is wrong with me?' she thought to herself. She knew it had been a while since she'd had a good romp in the hay, but this reaction surprised her.

"Okay, well, very nice to meet you" he said with a smile, his grin brightening the whole barn, his eyes sparkling with light. She stared into his eyes and bit her lip, a fluttering in her chest and a moistness in her panties suddenly noticeable. "Uh.... she stammered, followed by "Yes! I'm sorry, nice to you too. I mean.... Nice to meet you too!" she said, blushing a bright red that filled her whole face and chest. If he noticed, he didn't let on. He just politely said "My name is Mark, I'm in 1001, right over there across the street" as he turned slightly to point to the old farmhouse across the road. She was at a loss for words, and decided at this point that was probably a good thing. She was just making a fool of herself anyway. 'He's gonna think I'm a dumb blonde' she thought to herself, cursing herself for acting this way.

Instead, he just smiled again, that bright, earth shattering smile and looked just a little too long into her eyes with that piercing blue gaze, seeming to look right into her soul for a brief moment that felt like an eternity. She could have died standing there and would have died happy. Then he began to walk away slowly, heading back towards his property. 'I blew it!' she cursed herself under her breath. 'That was the most handsome man I've ever seen, he lives right across the street, and now he's probably never gonna come over to see me again because I acted so stupid!'

Frustrated, she threw down a rag she'd been hanging on to in the barn and stormed into the house. It was a hot, sweltering day in August, the summer heat not yet over, and she was ready for a cool drink. She was a little overheated after her visit from the newcomer.

As she headed into the house, she paused for a moment, feeling the sudden rush of the cool air inside. She stood there, her eyes closed, and surprised herself by immediately fantasizing about Mark. There was that moistness again, building in her panties. She felt a familiar tingling between her legs, a pulsating and throbbing, a longing. She wanted him.... badly. She felt her chest tighten slightly and catch in her throat. She instinctively reached up for her necklace, lightly fingering and stroking the chain along her neck, slightly sweeping her fingers along her neckline, then lightly running her fingers down along the chain to the cross hanging at the bottom. She lightly brushed her fingers over the cross and found herself inadvertently stroking the cross, up and down, up and down, over and over again. Her breathing quickened.

Her eyes opened, and she stood there for a moment, trying to regain her bearings. She headed into the kitchen and absentmindedly opened the fridge, pouring herself a glass of cool lemonade. As she brought the glass to her lips, the coolness of the glass touching her lips as they parted, she again closed her eyes, imagining parting her lips for Mark, their lips touching as he gently but urgently pressed his lips to hers and parted her lips with his tongue. She swallowed, feeling the cool liquid pass down her throat, and pulled the glass away from her mouth, setting it down on the counter. She opened her eyes again, and again felt the tingling between her legs, now increasing in intensity. She felt throbbing pulsations, an ache for release with every movement, and instinctively squeezed her legs together repeatedly to try to relieve some of the pressure. She had to get some release from this, and soon. She was so incredibly horny at this moment, she wanted to just hump everything in sight, and hard.

She headed back to her room, looking longingly at her bed. It was a king size, covered with a beautiful handmade quilt and a couple of light pillows. Her bedroom was simple, not a lot of clutter - just the way she liked it. Just a bed, a hamper, a bedside stand to hide private items and a closet. She headed over to the closet and found the drawer she was looking for.

As she pulled the drawer open, her eyes skimmed over the objects contained inside. There were a variety of things, her fingers skimming lightly over each one in turn. Some smooth, long and hard, some frilly and soft. She found the one she was looking for, grabbed it and lightly ran her fingers along the long shaft, feeling the softness and firmness while daydreaming that Mark was there with her.

This vibrator was special, her favorite toy. She had spent many days and nights with this one, always getting her off but never as good as the real thing. She brought it with her to the bed and set it down on the smooth, cool quilt while slowly taking off her clothes. As she stood by the bed, she slowly slid out of her shorts, letting them fall to the floor, and then stepping one foot, then the other, out of them. Her pink panties were now visible, a large wet area showing between her legs. She pulled off her yellow top, then her bra, releasing her perky tits from their restraint, letting them bounce free. Her nipples were hard, begging to be sucked. She lightly traced her fingertips up her thigh, getting close to her groin and letting a little moan escape from her lips but not touching between her legs. Not yet, she thought to herself. I don't want to cum too soon.

She continued to lightly trace her fingertips up her belly and to her chest, tracing her large round breasts and nipples with her fingers, then lightly squeezing one nipple, imagining Mark sucking on it, soft at first, and then harder.

She felt an incredible heat between her legs and urgently needed to cum. She slid her panties to the floor, stepped out of them and laid down on the bed on her stomach, her glorious round ass cheeks shaking slightly as she moved but remaining firm and perky as she lay flat on her stomach. Her pussy was begging for release urgently, and the heat and throbbing was almost too much to bear. She thrust her hips forward just slightly, pressing her pussy into the bed, and just breathed slowly in and out, feeling the edge of her orgasm already coming. 'My God' she thought. 'I haven't even touched it yet. This guy must be something special'.

She began remembering his voice, his smile, the way his piercing blue eyes looked into her when their eyes met. She felt another strong throbbing between her legs, the heat building up in her pussy almost unbearable. She thrust her hips just a little further forward, then relaxed. 'That felt so good' she thought, and she did it again, pushing her hot wet pussy into the bed hard, then releasing. The quilt was starting to get damp beneath her, as her hot little pussy dripped juices in anticipation of a good, hard fuck.

Before she knew it, she was humping the bed at a feverish pace, fucking it hard, moaning and writhing and panting, begging for release. She began whimpering, saying "Please.... Oh please..... Please let me cum.... I need to cum.... Oh please, I need to cum" as she humped the bed, over and over and over again. Her hands grasped at the quilt, nails digging into the fabric and she bit onto the pillow as her pussy throbbed and ached for release.

She rolled over onto her back, spreading her legs and bending them at the knee, digging her toes into the quilt as her pussy quivered in anticipation of what was to come. She grabbed her vibrator and brought it to her mouth, lightly rubbing the tip along her lips and kissing it, then slowly parting her lips and pushing the tip into her mouth, sucking on it and swirling her tongue around the head. She began to move it further into her mouth, slowly at first, then pulling it out. Then she slid it in again, her excitement building, and pulled it out, getting faster with each suck.

Her pussy was so hot, continuing to throb and dripping juices between her ass cheeks as she lay on her back. She again felt the need to hump something, anything, as urgently as possible. This wasn't something she could ignore - this was an urgent, instinctual need that she could ignore no longer. She took the tip of the long, hard vibrator and pressed it to her clit. She gasped as it touched it, thrusting her hips forward and moaning, again begging for release. "Oh God!" she moaned. "Please! Let me cum! I need to, so bad!" Her fluids flowed onto the quilt, her pussy desperately aching for touch, for sweet, sweet release.

She placed the tip of the vibrator at the opening of her pussy, teasing it at first. Her pussy quivered in anticipation, ready to be fucked.... Hard. She began pressing the tip inside, slowly at first, and slid it all the way in. She felt it fill her up, a deep longing aching inside her chest, her breathing quickening as she heaved her chest higher, feeling the sweet sensation of that huge cock filling up her pussy. She so longed to have it be real.... To be Mark. She wanted to feel him inside of her, to feel his cock throb in anticipation, to feel the pulsations and the desperation as he would run his hands along her body, gently at first, then more and more urgently, as passion overtook him.

She slowly slid the vibrator back out a little ways and twisted the knob at the end, starting the vibrations. She moaned loudly as the vibrations began, then thrusted the hard cock deep inside her, fast, causing her to gasp and thrust her hips forward to meet the same pace. She did this over and over, fucking herself hard and fast, getting faster and faster, urgent and desperate for Mark's hard cock to fill her up. She could sense Mark would be close to cumming at this point, and he would beg for release, saying "Please, let me cum inside you! I need to cum right now, I can't hold it any longer! It's coming!" and with this thought, she lost all control, screaming "I'm cumming! Oh God, I'm cumming!", exploding with pussy juices flowing around the cock inside of her, orgasmic waves hitting her over and over like crashes of waves against a rocky shore. She lost all sense of reality, totally lost in the moment, thrusting the cock hard inside of her over and over again with each wave of her orgasm. She began to daydream, wishing that her vibrator was Mark's cock, and could actually fill her with a load of hot cum. She would give just about anything to feel him inside of her.

She was so lost in the moment of orgasmic bliss, she didn't realize she wasn't alone. She suddenly became aware of a figure standing in the doorway of her bedroom, a man. As her vision became clearer, she saw him - Mark! Could it be? Was she imagining it because she wanted him so badly? No, he was there. And he had a very noticeable bulge in the front of his pants, straining to be released.

Mark didn't say a word, instead walking slowly but purposefully over to the bed where Chrissy laid. He unzipped his pants when standing next to her and freed his cock. It was glorious, large and hard and throbbing - just the way she imagined it. She licked her lips while looking at it, and he took this as all the invitation he needed. He stepped forward and gently laid his hand on her head, lightly brushing his fingers against her hair. He turned her face towards his aching, throbbing cock and touched the head of it to her mouth, parting her waiting lips.

She responded by further parting her lips and taking the tip inside her mouth, lightly swirling her tongue around the tip for a moment. He quivered a bit, trying to maintain his upright position while feeling her soft lips and tongue swirling around the tip of his now throbbing cock. She suddenly took in the whole shaft to the back of her throat, causing him to gasp and lose his breath for a moment, curling his toes. She then slid it partly out, and then back in again, deep and hard. Before she knew it, she was bobbing up and down on his shaft with her mouth at a quick pace, all the more turned on by his heavy breathing and light moaning, his fingers squeezing and getting knotted up in her long golden locks.

Suddenly, he pulled away from her, and just stood there looking at her for a moment with that piercing blue gaze. For what felt like an eternity, he just stood there, practically fucking her with his eyes. She could feel the heat building up between her legs again, that familiar tingle, signaling she was ready to go again. He was irresistible. She watched as he stripped off his clothes slowly, revealing his chiseled, hard abs, sculpted muscles and gorgeous body. She was totally lost in the moment, and hoped to never wake up again.

He stepped forward swiftly, and firmly placed his hands on her upper arms, rolling her over onto her stomach. He stood at the foot of the bed, then slowly climbed on, placing his hands on her hips and lifting her hips and sweet, sexy ass into the air. With one swift move, he had her on her hands and knees. He positioned himself behind her, and she could hear him breathing heavy, could sense his urgency. She felt it too.... That feeling that she couldn't get it fast enough.... Or hard enough.

With his hands on her hips, he pulled her towards him, positioning his throbbing hard cock right at the entrance to her sweet, wet pussy. She could feel the head throbbing with excitement, sensed an ache for release. He was shaking slightly, feeling a desperation like he'd never felt before, an animal instinct that he must fuck her now, and hard. He thrust his hips forward, pushing the huge head of his cock against her hot, wet pussy. It slowly slid in, taking some time at first as his cock was very large and she was tight. She bit down on the pillow as she felt his cock fill her up completely. He pushed slowly, all the way in, and then just held there for a moment, allowing her tight pussy to get used to the feeling. She was breathing so heavy she was afraid she might pass out from the excitement. He groaned a low, guttural groan, and began breathing heavy, his fingers pressing into her hips as his excitement built.

She held on the best she could as he slid in and out of her tight, wet pussy, slapping against her ass cheeks over and over, fucking her as hard as he could. She was going wild with desire and couldn't get enough. She was moaning and crying out "Yes! Oh yes! Fuck me harder!" which encouraged him to go even harder, fucking her so hard she couldn't even see straight anymore. She reached down with one hand and began rubbing her clit hard, while he pounded her from behind, thrusting and moaning and crying out.

As he got closer, he started talking dirty to her, saying "You like that, don't you? Oh, I'm so horny. I need to cum. Please, let me cum inside of you. Please, I need to cum so bad". This drove her absolutely wild with desire, and she started cumming over and over again, her pussy clamping down on his huge, thick cock, wave after wave of throbbing, milking his cock.

This was all he could handle. He grabbed her hips harder, and began thrusting so fast and hard inside of her that she thought she might pass out from the pleasure. His body stiffened and he cried out, saying "Oh!! Oh yeah, oh God, I'm cumming," as he spewed load after load of hot cum, deep inside her pussy. She could feel his cock pulsating with each wave, pumping hot cum into her over and over and over again. She thought she might die from the pleasure, overcome with the moment and totally and completely spent.

Afterwards, he lightly kissed her on the cheek, got up and dressed, tipped his hat at her and said "Thank you, ma'am. I look forward to my next visit," with a wink. And with that, he walked away, leaving her completely and utterly satisfied.