All Comments on 'The Neighbor'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for the Writer Mr Jay Cameron! What a great story of life, Love, Heartaches and surprises! LOL I Most Especially liked the "Surprise Happy Ending"! LOL Another "HallMark Channel" worthy Story. Thanks, Buster2U

hindsight2020hindsight20208 months ago

3*

Nothing significant at risk for the MC at any point. As a result it was sort of "so what?"

Well written, just not much there there.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy598 months ago

Jay, you have me intrigued. There most definitely is another story worth telling. Please do treat us all to it.

All the best,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's nice to have a wife who likes pussy and is willing to share. Hope it turns out well for everyone concerned. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"When Franklin and Natalie woke the next morning there stood Gianni. Having decided during the night that this latest act of disrespect and humiliation was the last straw, he shoved the butcher knife into Franklin's neck and allowed the bright spray of blood to wash over himself and the cheating slut whose behavior had precipitated this awful situation. With a backward slash of the blade, Gianni drew the blade deeply across the bridge of her nose, destroying her eyes and ensuring the last thing she ever saw was the geyser of blood spurting from the gaping neck wound. Satisfied that his sense of righteous retribution was satisfied, Gianni gathered what he'd need for the next week, closed the door on that chapter of his life and started on the path of a new existence. Where?, he wasn't sure" .

Now that would be a great finish to this giving the author a chance to reclaim some same portion of his manhood

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-nine-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peop...