The Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love at first sight?" Kate asked her father.

"I don't know.... but when she asked me if I wanted to see her boob scars, I almost said yes."

"Boob scars? What are you talking about?" Kate wasn't certain she wanted to know, but she had gone too far to stop now."

"Why don't you give her a call right now.... Women like it when a man calls after a first date." Kate said, as she gave a reassuring pat to her dad's hand. "You do have her number, don't you?"

Determination was written all over Franklin's face. "I'll do it...I'll call her right now. Let's get this over with." Franklin Sprouse was going to ask Natalie Thompson for a second date. The phone buzzed in his ear, they were speaking about the party, the weather, and how they had enjoyed each other's company. Suddenly, without any prior warning, Franklin said, "Would you give me another chance to see those scars."

Kate practically swallowed her tongue. She stood from her seat and turned to leave the room. "I think you guys have this covered. I'll just leave you to it."

That night when the heat of the day finally gave way to a cool breeze and the sounds of frogs looking for a mate, Franklin returned to the comfort of his balcony chair. He heard the splash from the neighbor's pool and once again turned his attention to the mermaid with her nightly swim. This was different, she was joined by two men after her first lap. One carried a towel, and the other a camera. When she finished her first lap, she climbed the ladder and was greeted by the man with the towel. Franklin took a closer look, and the man with the towel was her husband, Gianni Costa. The second she handed the towel back to her husband, she stepped into the arms of the other man.

Gianni Costa was the Cuckold of his wife. He lowered his gaze and stepped back. Appearing more like a scolded puppy than a husband. After a few seconds of being smothered in shame, he took the camera and went into the house. The two lovers stood by the pool and continued their passionate embrace.

"Well, I'll be damned..." Those were the only words coming from the lips of Franklin Sprouse. He leaned back in his chair and thought. "I guess things haven't changed that much after all."

With his mind clogged with new and confusing visions, Franklin decided he was due some rest. Grudgingly he pulled himself up from his peaceful place and went to bed to further contemplate what he had witnessed in these last few days and nights.

The following morning, Franklin was cleaning up the breakfast dishes he had shared with Kate. The phone rang and when he answered he was both pleased and surprised to hear the voice of his upcoming date, Natlie Thompson.

"Are you canceling on me already?" He asked.

"No, you're not that lucky." There was a pause and a bit of a chuckle from Natalie. "In fact, it's quite the opposite. I was sitting here alone after my morning run, and I thought I might like to share a shower with you."

"Don't do anything.... I'm on my way."

Franklin was looking in the rearview mirror to make certain the garage door was closing, as he sped down to the bridge over the canal. He discovered he was a little more than just excited about the prospect of what lay ahead. In a matter of minutes, and he was facing the front door of Natalie Thompson's home. He paused to read the sticky note on the door saying, "come on in."

When Franklin pushed the door open and entered, he was faced with another reality. There on the floor, written on a sheet of typing paper, in bold letters, the words... "Heaven awaits" with an even bolder arrow pointing the way to the bath and shower.

As he entered the bathroom, the glass walls of the shower were coated with steam from the hot water. "Natalie......?" he spoke softly.

"Don't just stand there, you hunk-a burning love. Get those clothes off and get in here."

Franklin was still in his robe. He didn't even kick his slippers off; he stepped into the shower and found a beautiful naked lady, a pair of arms, lips and breasts that attacked him....in that order.

Franklin mutter the words, "now that's the way to take a shower." It was doubtful Natalie heard a word he said. She was too busy pleasing her man.

Following the lengthy tryst in the shower, and an even longer struggle in Natalie's bed. The two weary, but completely satisfied bodies made their way to the living room and sat on the love seat, like two lovers from days long past.

Franklin was haunted with the memory of his wife, but he hid it well until Natalie recognized his pain. "Frank, you have nothing to feel guilty about." She looked at his face and deep into his eyes. "If anyone is to blame for today, it's me."

Frank's head jerked. His facial expression said a thousand words. "What are you saying? Are you saying I was a lousy lover? Are you saying I was thinking of my dead wife, while I was chasing you for an orgasm? What exactly are you saying?"

"Oh no Frank, I didn't think anything bad about what we did. I was just afraid I had crossed the line. As a matter of fact, you made me do things I haven't done in a long time."

"What could that be?"

"I came, you dummy, I came. I've been faking it so long it scared me when you actually made it happen. The best part is you made me cum more than once.... a lot more" She stretched her body out to its full length and kissed him.

As they cuddled on the couch in Natalie's family room, Franklin took a deep breath and asked. "You know all about why I became the town's grumpy old man. But why, when I mentioned your name to my daughter, she referred to you as the 'three-time loser.' I didn't know you and Kate knew each other. What was that all about?"

"Franklin, honey... I've been married three times." She laughed "I must be a real bitch to live with."

"I understand that, but why?" Franklin stopped himself. "Oh, Natalie... I'm so sorry, you don't have to tell me anything about your past."

"Oh, God, does that mean you're not going to ask me out again?" Her eyes were pleading with Franklin.

"If I remember right, I have a robe and slippers in your dryer right now." A big smile brightened his face. "If I'm not nice to you, you might make me go home more naked than I was when I got here."

Natalie laughed and tried to put on her serious face. "Okay, here goes with the life and times of Natalie Thompson." She took a deep breath. "I married my High School sweetheart. The marriage lasted a whole four years. He wanted me to be a swinger at wife-swapping parties and I refused. He got pissed and I was on the street. Little did I realize being a swinger was exactly what I became. I went on so many dates, you might as well put a sign on ass...'will fuck for food'. That's when I met Alex. Now Alex is something altogether different. He was looking for 'arm candy.' It took me over a year to figure out he wasn't on the right team."

Franklin asked... "You mean?"

"Yeah.... When I found out he wanted my brother more than me, I was out the door."

"That just leaves number three...." Franklin asked with an inquisitive look on his face.

"That's where it gets complicated. You see I dated a lot, and one night I got drunk, I mean really drunk. I mean I got six days drunk. When I came to, I had my face plastered against the bush of a woman I had never met before. It turned out, she was a Judge in Maryland and we.... you're not going to believe this."

"Right now, I'd believe anything.... keep going, this is interesting as hell."

"Fuck you, Franklin! We were married. It took forever to get her to agree to a divorce. When she did, I had a few bucks and a ticket out of town." There was a pause just long enough for her to change the expression on her face. "That's how Kate knew I was a three-time loser."

"That still doesn't explain why Kate would call you that...."

In frustration Natalie raised both hands in the air in disgust. "I'm a Professor at the University. Kate is a student in my class, and she is in line to be my Student Assistant. We have lunch together all the time and have become close friends.... Now do you understand?"

Like a deer in headlights. "Oh......"

Two minutes later the couple had returned to the bedroom and were too busy making the other feel good, to do much talking.

Natalie was going to be busy for the next several days with student examinations on the horizon. On a couple of occasions, the two newly minted lovers were able to sneak off for a few private moments. Franklin even asked Natalie to move in with him, or at least move some of her clothes to the large empty closet just off from his bedroom.

It took several dinners and a few sleepovers for Natalie to feel comfortable in the Thompson house. Then before anyone could notice, there were more and more women's clothing hanging in the empty closet. There were a couple of drawers in the dresser that contained special undergarments, and some casual clothing that might be needed in case of an emergency.

On a few occasions, Franklin asked Natalie if she ever missed her former partner? She never gave him a satisfying response. She would just grin and turn the question around on him. Never admitting anything to Franklin or anyone.

"Is my daughter a lesbian?" he asked.

"Oh, God no. Kate is one of the most hetero people I've ever met. She's so in love with Thomas, I'm surprised they're not married."

Franklin had met the infamous Thomas Butler, his daughter's boyfriend, and was genuinely impressed. He was even more impressed when he found out Kate had been sneaking him into her bedroom for a little hanky-panky while Franklin was counting stars or sleeping on his balcony.

This oddball arrangement continued for several months. Franklin decided he needed to go back to work. He was the owner of several manufacturing facilities in this medium, and growing community. He had allowed the death of his wife to force him into a lonely and very dark world.

The more time he spent with Natalie, the more he longed for a real life. He spent most of his days watching other qualified people manage the day-to-day operation of his long-ago dreams. But now all he did was offer guidance when needed, and that was very seldom.

Franklin had asked Natalie several times over the past few months to marry him. He had even asked his daughter, Kate, to put in a good word for him while at school; but all to no avail.

Then, after remaining steadfast in her refusal of marriage, Natalie seemed more nervous than usual. She told Franklin she would cook for him one evening, and she did. She worked in the kitchen for a couple hours making certain everything was perfect.

After dinner, they chit-chatted for about an hour, and she excused herself to go upstairs to get ready for bed. The look on her face fully expressed what kind of a night she had planned for Franklin.

Franklin took advantage of his alone time. He enjoyed the thought of the way his life was changing. He was happy to see his daughter Kate making her own way in her life. And of course, he was pleased with the prospect of spending a lot, if not the rest of his life, with Natalie.

Time passed and thoughts finally turned to what lies ahead for Franklin and Natalie that night. He left the family room and went up the stairs to his bedroom. When he entered, Natalie was hidden under a rose-colored down comforter.

"Why don't you get your shower," she said. "I've got a surprise for you."

Franklin grinned his nastiest grin, and quickly stepped into the bathroom for his shower. "Yes dear...whatever you say."

The sound of water and the singing of his favorite limerick were the only sounds anyone could hear. Finally, it became quiet. Franklin reentered the bedroom. Natalie was still in bed, but there was another person with her.

"Franklin, I want you to meet my ex-partner."

It was going to take a day or two before Franklin could close his mouth from the shock.

"Yes, Franklin, I will marry you. But you must understand I love the taste of pussy every once in a while." There was another person hiding under the comforter in the bed. "I want to introduce you to my former partner, Antonella. You know her as Antonella Costa.... the woman that lives next door."

Franklin couldn't speak, but when both Natalie and Antonella reached out for him, he quickly joined them in the bed. Every man's dream came true for Franklin Thompson that night.

The next morning that comforter was not worth saving. And yes, Franklin's lounge chair on the balcony was occupied by Gianni Costa the entire night.

As to whether they lived happily ever after.... that question still has several years before it can be answered.

Maybe there's another story in there somewhere... but it's sure to take time before it can be told.

End

12