All Comments on 'The Neighbor Ch. 04'

by jeb22

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
When you need a hypnotherapist

Hmmmmmmmmmm I'm enjoying the many facets of Taylor that jeb22 is presenting. His other stories and installments of this story are really hot if you like the fantasy of a wicked domme maturbatrix .... but now we've got mystery as well.

How did Taylor get into the house? What did she mean that she has taken care of the wife? And what were the triggers she implanted deep in his psyche? I'm dying to find out! Great story jeb22, please continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You write well

I'm a bit shocked I've never read your stories before, but I looke forward to the next chapter of this one.

Pug

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FINISH IT! Lol

We're all waiting with bated breath and drooling mouths!

Please! Don't leave us hanging!

I log on just to see the progress...I've read your other stories and you seem to abandon your tales after a while...you might get bored with them (which is common among good writers), but the rest of us are clamoring for more!

Decide what kind of writer you want to be...I hope it's one that finishes what they start! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjeb22@jeb22
864 Followers
I appreciate everyone's feedback from the stories and hope you enjoy them. It is hard for me to write patiently at times and I know sometimes there are errors in grammar or spelling as I tend to rush through some parts. The moments I get caught up in the most tend to come ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES