The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14

Later on the deck of the cruise ship, the friends lay side by side on loungers facing the pool, sipping rum punch. June told Mona about her long-term lesbian relationship in college.

"I can't replace your lover," Mona said, "but anytime you want to do that Tribbing thing, I'm all in."

"What would Cleo say," June laughed.

"We'll let him watch!"

"Really?"

"Really!"

June looked hard at her new lover and old friend. She knew they would share some girl time again. Having Cleo watch sounded salacious and well outside of her comfort zone. Aside from a few sweaty encounters in high school, Ed's cock was the only one she ever had in her. However, if that were the price of admission to get back between Mona's luscious thighs, she would pay it.

"Hey, guys! You missed a great time!" Ed leaned over and kissed his wife on the forehead.

June was wearing the one-piece flowered swimsuit he liked so much. The sides had diamond cutouts filled with a mesh. It showed off enough skin to be sexy but covered enough not to be obvious. He marveled at Mona's voluptuous look in her red bikini with the fullback bottoms.

He watched as Cleo kissed his wife on the lips.

"Well," Ed said, "what did you guys do today?"

June lovingly stroked her husband's thigh as he stood over her. "Nothing special, Dear, we laid around and drank some mimosas, ate, and did a little shopping. Girl stuff!"

Neither man noticed the women's enigmatic smile

Chapter 15

The ship cut through the water as it left Belize. The neighbors lay on loungers on the deck, relaxing. There was one more port and then the day-long trip back to Miami.

"John, would you put some sunblock on for me?"

John dribbled the cream on the bare skin between Kathy's pink bikini bottom and her pink halter top. He made a rambling conversation with Cleo as he massaged the cream into Kathy's back.

"Get my legs too, Honey!"

"A man's work is never done!" he said, rubbing suntan lotion down Kathy's legs.

"Man, you know it! No matter what you do, they always want more," Cleo laughed!

John squirted a thin white stream of sunblock down each of Kathy's legs. He started at her thighs as he smeared the cream on and between her thighs; entranced by the similarities to the waiter's cum he saw dribbling from Bev's pussy. A vision of the white foam between Bev's thighs crept into his mind.

He imagined it was Kathy the Black waiter fucked, and he sat where Bill had watching his wife take Black cock. The image of the Black waiter changed to Cleotha; it was Cleo fucking Kathy while he watched.

"Not so hard, Baby!"

John massaged the cream into her thighs and moved down her legs. At one point, his face was just above his wife's pert little butt. An image of Cleotha's cock in her ass flashed in his mind.

"You okay, partner," Cleo asked," you look a little out of it!"

"I think it's the sun. I'd better lay down!" John lay down on his lounger next to his wife.

"Hi, all!"

Bev and Bill strode briskly across the deck. Bev plopped down next to John with Bill next to her.

They look so...normal...John thought.

"Well, guys, this is our last night at sea," Ed said, "Let's make it special and get a little crazy. What say after dinner we do the hot tub?"

There were murmurs through the group. Kathy shocked everyone.

"I think it's a great idea," she smiled coyly, "but let's get adventurous and do the hot tub nude!"

Mona and Cleo exchanged a quick knowing glance. June placed a hand on her husband's arm, glanced at Mona, and smiled. Bill and Bev smiled and nodded.

John was struck speechless. Before he could raise an objection, it was agreed.

Chapter 16

The eight friends and neighbors sat around the dinner table, sipping their before dinner aperitif. Each was lost in thoughts about the cruise.

Cleotha's hand lay familiarly on Ramona's bare thigh. She shared with him her experience with June Summer. She told him it would probably be an ongoing thing between her and June, but she was not sure if June wanted more than that. June loved her husband but just had that unscratched itch for a woman.

Cleo was cool with that. With him and Mona's new open relationship, they knew they could share their experiences and occasionally their partners. He had told Mona about anally fucking Kathy in the hot tub and her seeming fetish for it and fucking her in the alcove.

Ed was acting as the unofficial host sitting at the head of the table. He stole a glance at Bev. He was getting into their kinky relationship. He was not sure how it would work when they got home. Those kinds of affairs usually ended badly, with everyone getting hurt. Besides, she seemed unusually withdrawn tonight. She and Bill seemed to be uncharacteristically clingy.

June wore a diaphanous silky caftan and nothing else. For the first time in years, she was comfortable in her skin. Before making love with Mona, she had not realized how antsy she had been. She needed what Mona gave her.

June lightly stroked her husband's hand. Her affair with Mona took nothing away from this great man. Mona told her she would share their experience with Cleo. And that was ok! It would be their secret.

Kathy sat quietly as the idle conversation moved around the table. There was still a faint soreness where Cleo had ravaged her pussy. She was confident it would happen again. She loved her husband unreservedly. However, something was happening to her. In the space of a few days, she let a Black man fuck her ass then take her in a public hallway. She felt a tremor between her legs as she caught Cleo's eye and smiled.

John was having disturbing thoughts as his hand lay on his wife's bare thigh. Talking to Bill or Ed was out of the question as they were the source of his discomfort. No, it would have to be Cleo. As soon as they were home, he would get him by himself and tell him about his disturbing images. And yes, he would tell him about Bill, Bev, Ed, and Aloysius. He knew he could trust Cleo to be discrete.

Bill and Bev had discussed their situation. The experience with Aloysius was life-altering. They both wanted it to happen again.

As they finished dinner, Bill stood. He held up a flute of champagne and offered a toast. "To good friends now and forever!" The others repeated the toast.

"Now," Bill said a little breathless, "as we agreed, we are all going to get naked and get in the hot tub."

To everyone's surprise, including her husband, Kathy stood and pulled her muumuu over her head. She was naked under it.

"Well," she said, her voice shaky, "are you guys going to get naked like we agree, or are you going to chicken out."

"Kathy! What the hell are you doing?"

She turned to her husband, grasped his shorts, and yanked them down to his knees as he struggled to keep them up.

Cleotha and Mona stood as they watched John fume and struggle to get his shorts up. Mona turned her back to her husband.

"Undo me, baby." Mona stepped out of her dress and raised her hands dramatically. "Ta-Da!"

While the others stood, speechless, Cleo stepped out of his linen pants, pulled his underwear down, and kicked them off.

Kathy shivered as she saw Cleo's cock. There was no doubt in her mind she wanted more.

The other neighbors quickly stripped. They stood nervously looking at each other.

Ed took June's hand and sprinted toward the tub.

"The last one in is a rotten egg!'

The End