The Neighbor's Pet HuCow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Christine's three guests returned home, they went straight to the bedroom. I grabbed my vibrator. Hiroto looked into the webcam, but didn't seem surprised not to see me. Either that or he thought the call had ended. Then he started stripping. The woman with them stripped as well. Nobody seemed to check to see if the cum on Christine's chest had been cleaned off or dried to a sticky crust. I was happy about that.

The woman went down on Christine again. I was happy about that too. I assumed she was better skilled than I and that Christine was enjoying her. Hiroto stepped behind her and began fucking her doggie style. Each thrust pushed her firmly against Christine's pussy and based on her facial expressions, Christine was enjoying it. Then the other guy, straddled Christine, lifted his wife's head (my assumption) off Christine's pussy and fed her his cock. Christine was without stimulation although she had to know what was happening.

The woman was spit roasted, just like I had watched Christine the night they moved in. I was sure Christine would have preferred it was her getting that treatment. The woman's moans came through loud and clear on the Zoom. She was definitely enjoying herself. Somehow I knew Hiroto wouldn't cum until she did. Her husband, I wasn't so sure. They gave her a good ride, but stopped completely before she could climax. Neither of the guys did either. I was confused. I'd been fucking myself with my vibe trying to time my own climax with hers. So I stopped too.

The guys dismounted and the woman moved up to straddle Christine's head just like I had done. I would have understood if Hiroto had given her a creampie that she wanted Christine to clean, but he looked like she just wanted Christine to service her and make her cum. Christine, if the woman's moans were a good barometer, was doing a fine job. I knew what that felt like and switched my vibe back on and held it against my clit while I remembered how I felt sitting on her face.

It didn't take long for Christine to bring her off. The woman arched her back and came with a scream. It was sexy as hell and it triggered my own orgasm. Again, not the best one, but pretty damn good.

Both guys were watching the girls and stroking their cocks. I hoped they were going to fuck Christine next, both for her sake of earning her pleasure and my voyueristic enjoyment. Instead the mystery guy knelt on the bed. Stroking his cock with his right hand, now at a furious pace, he turned Christine's head toward him and sprayed his cum in a very messy facial. He seemed to cum more this time than he did when he was fucking her. Hiroto then took his turn and the process repeated. The three left the room and Christine was left looking like a glazed donut without the aid of my rescue to clean her up. I gladly would have done it, but the scarf remained on her leg.

I kept vigil between the Zoom feed watching Christine and looking out the window to see when the guests left. Shortly after they did, I saw Hiroto uncuff Christine. As she sat up, he gave her a firm hug. She got up and turned toward the bathroom and he shut the laptop. Our six hour show was over. That night I dreamed of eating Christine's pussy again as well as being tied down and unable to defend myself. That was new for me.

The next day I texted Christine to see if we were doing our usual lunch meeting. Actually eating food seemed like it was not on the menu. At least from my perspective. She said to come over about noon. That gave me three hours to do actual work. I was falling behind because of my new infatuation with my neighbor, so I sat down and tried to concentrate. At 12pm exactly I knocked on their door. Christine yelled to come in. She was sitting on the couch waiting for me. My mouth instantly began to water.

"You did good for a first timer last night," she complimented me. "Just so you know, I told Hiroto what happened yesterday. I tell him everything. He knows what you did in the mall bathroom. He knows you licked up Jim's cum, came on my face and that you licked me for a few minutes."

"Are those bad things?" I asked her.

"No," she replied. "I just want you to know I keep no secrets from my husband. If we're going to get involved, eventually he will be as well. Before we go any further, you have to be OK with him fucking you and, well, calling the shots. He'll likely want you to fuck his friends like I do. I can't say I wouldn't love to have you as a sister slut at his parties."

I wasn't surprised that she told me eventually I'd be expected to be more like her. I wasn't surprised that if her husband wanted to fuck me, she was fine with that. I was most surprised that I didn't think her husband sharing me with his friends was such a bad idea. Maybe it was just because I really wanted to eat her pussy. "I'm not sure about all that," I told her. "Can we start with me licking your pussy again? I didn't get to finish last night."

"How many times do you want to make me cum?" she asked.

"Um, three," I replied. I wasn't sure what number she was looking for.

"I would have been happy with one or two, but hey, three works," she said. I wondered if I had bit off more than I could chew. Then she stood up. I was ready to worship her.

I almost answered, "Yes, Mistress," when she told me to follow her up to the playroom. I wondered what other toys may have been hidden there that I didn't find yesterday. Unfortunately, she didn't have anything kinky in mind. Once we got to the playroom, she told me she would be right back and that she wanted to change. I'd been salivating at how she looked in that white mesh dress. I didn't want her to change. I just wanted to pull it up and dive into her pussy. I shouldn't have worried. When she returned, she had changed into a little translucent nightie. As seemed to be her typical move, she stood in front of a mirror and snapped a picture to send to Hiroto. That made me happy. He must have approved, because when she climbed on the bed, she gave me a come and get it look. That made me happier.

Pleasuring Christine was amazing. It was very different from sucking off a guy. I knew I was going to be between her legs for a while. After all, I had committed to making her cum three times and she was content to let me. Christine gently held my head and gave me several tips on technique, when to go fast, when to go slow, when to finger fuck her and when to rub her clit.

I was rewarded with copious amounts of her nectar and each time she came, the knowledge that I had helped her do that. I admit I was tired by the time her third climax hit. Note to self, if she ever asks how many orgasms I want to give her, say two. Now I wanted to just curl up next to her, cuddle and take a nap. When I told her that, she declined saying she had too much work around the house to do. It was then my phone chirped and I saw that Amazon had delivered my order. Finally my curiosity would be satisfied. I'd also find out how much Christine had spent on my credit card.

"You're going to need a bit of help with your package. Plug in and charge the obvious item. I'll come over about three and show you how it works," she told me. Damn, I suddenly wasn't tired and wanted to play now. But Christine insisted that I wait and made me promise not to masturbate until she arrived. That was going to be difficult, but I agreed. I went home and brought the package inside. I had kind of guessed Christine had ordered a remote control egg for me and I was right. But she also included some lingerie and a set of leather cuffs in the order. I opened the egg box and figured out how to charge it. I then put the lingerie and cuffs aside and went to my bedroom to change, hoping to get some work done before Christine came over.

I put on a not-to-naughty matching bra and panty set and snapped a picture to text to Christine. I figured if she did that for Hiroto before they played, I should do that for her. I then put on a t-shirt and some shorts before heading to my home office.

I did manage to get some work done, but my pussy kept distracting me and forcing me to think about the egg charging downstairs and that I was going to give control to Christine. After a couple hours, I had to go change my panties again because they were saturated. I suppose it didn't really matter because I assumed Christine would remove them, but I felt like I should at least pretend I was still in control. Finally I heard her knocking at the door. When I greeted her, I handed her a key to my house.

"You might need this," I told her. "For emergencies."

Christine asked where the egg was and I showed her where it was charging. She then asked for my phone. She went through the pairing procedure and then showed me how to control it. Besides the manual speed controls, there were several preset patterns, conveniently listed by how fast you wanted the user to cum. She then showed me how to share control with someone else.

"Once your remote user connects, your controls are locked out until they quit the app," she told me with a sly grin. "That's to prevent you from turning it on high."

I just nodded. I knew she intended to tease me, probably longer than I would enjoy.

I was no longer humiliated by her asking how wet I was in anticipation of trying the egg. She knew I'd be ready and I didn't feel any shame by admitting it. She could have handed it to me to insert, but I was happy when she did it herself. Without fanfare she pulled down my shorts and then my panties. She pushed it in deeper than it needed to go, near my g-spot I assume, and told me to sit down on the couch.

"These panties are pretty tight. You shouldn't have an issue losing the egg," she told me. I had not even considered that was a possibility. Then I thought back to walking around the mall. I couldn't even imagine having the egg drop out onto the floor as we walked around. Still I was happy to sit down. Christine then asked where I had stashed the cuffs. I told her and she retrieved them.

"I don't want you trying to take control of the app," she said as she cuffed my hands behind my back. "Since you're new, I went with the leather cuffs. They are less stressful than handcuffs." She then asked where to find my laptop.

When all was said and done, my pussy was being teased at her command, my hands were bound so I couldn't touch myself and Christine was at her house watching me via Zoom. Oh, and I was begging to cum within 15 minutes, although I knew that wasn't going to happen, likely for an hour or two.

I was disappointed that Christine wasn't watching me full time and pleasuring herself on camera. She popped in to check on me, seemingly at random times but conveniently when I was ready to beg her to allow me to come. She also changed her clothes, I'm guessing in preparation for orders from Hiroto. I'm kind of glad she didn't stay on cam because it was already stressful not being allowed to cum, but if I had to look at her, it would be worse. She looked like a Mistress, even if she didn't act like one.

Anyway, she teased me for about an hour and half before finally turning the egg on full and leaving it there. She also sat in front of the camera, spread her legs and teased her nipples. I leaned into the couch, my back arched thrusting my tits out to her in a gift offering. "Please may I cum?" I shouted out to her. "Count slowly down from 20," she replied.

Argh!

It could have been worse I suppose. I started to count backwards. Christine decided to tease me some more by turning off the egg when I got to 12. My eyes had been closed as I concentrated on the pleasure emanating from my core, but they shot open when she stopped me.

"You were counting too fast," she said. "Start over, this time from 25."

Oh that bitch.

The egg turned back on and this time I tried to go slower. "25... 24... 23..."

By the time I reached 10, I was holding on for dear life. At any moment if she said for me to cum, I would have exploded. But she made me go all the way to zero. Then I came. I came hard and I came wet. I don't think I had a g-spot squirting orgasm, but I knew I soaked my panties again. Christine didn't turn down the egg. She did end the Zoom.

Christine let me stew at full speed for about another half an hour. When she did arrive, she turned off the egg, but left my wrists bound until she peeled off my panties. She then took a picture of them before rubbing them in my face.

"The naughty slut enjoyed herself, didn't she?" she said with a mocking tone. I just responded by asking her to release me so I could take the egg out of my pussy. I figured as wet as I was it would fall out if I stood up. Christine thankfully did not tease me further and released the cuffs.

"Hiroto will be home soon," she said. "Want to play again tomorrow?"

"Sure," I said.

"Come over for lunch, bring your egg and wear something sexy," was her reply. I nodded.

After she left, I charged the egg again. Two hours later it was back in my pussy as I taught myself the various modes in the app and came my fool head off. I had become insatiable. When I arrived at Christine's house the next day, she answered the door ready to play in a fishnet top, a miniskirt and not much else.

But it turned out, she had something more daring in mind. "I'm horny as hell. Hiroto gave me a shot of something he has been working on in the lab and I can't stop thinking about sex. But I need to go grocery shopping," she said. "My egg is already in place. Put yours in if you haven't already." She then put on a red blouse that hinted at her cleavage but obscured the naughty fishnet hiding below.

As something that would become a habit for us, we controlled each other's eggs. We didn't always do it in public, but several times per week we would tease each other or try to make each other cum in an embarrassing way. Christine did seem to be constantly horny, even more so than when I met her. Everytime we talked on the phone or everytime I came over for our daytime visits, she was already masturbating or about to. Another thing I noticed was her breasts had started to swell. They were already spectacular, but now they were at least two cup sizes bigger. When I finally asked her about it, her answer surprised me.

"I'll show you," she said. "But we have to do it in the playroom. I need your help with something."

"What is going on?" I pressed her.

"Nothing bad," she replied. "Just trust me."

I did trust her and to say I was intrigued was an understatement. When we got up to the playroom, I immediately noticed a Hitachi Wand was mounted via a piece of netting to the underside of the massage table sticking through the lower hole. The wand's bulbous head stuck up about an inch through the top of the table. Christine turned to face me, brought me into a tight embrace and gave me one of the most passionate kisses I ever had. This was unusual. Apart from occasionally eating each other out, our play had been hands off with the eggs. I could feel her rock hard nipples poking me and I was sure if I reached down I would find her pussy to be dripping. I knew mine was.

She broke the kiss and the embrace and said, "I need you to massage my breasts."

"What?" I replied. That wasn't what I assumed needed touching.

"Hiroto has been working on a new synthetic hormone to help new mothers lactate. It's not quite ready for human trials, so he's been injecting me every other day for the last month. It's why my tits have swollen and the side effect is I'm ready to fuck anybody or anything all the time. I need you to milk me."

"Milk you?" I questioned. That definitely wasn't on my playtime bingo card today. Not that I minded playing with her breasts, but milking her was definitely high on my weird shit-o-meter.

"Just rub them and squeeze them first," Christine told me while grabbing my hands and placing them on her breasts. I gave her a soft squeeze at first.

"You can be firmer," she said. "And don't avoid my nipples. I almost cum anytime someone plays with them now."

This was getting weirder and weirder, but I did as she asked. Soon she was moaning continually and I thought she was going to cum just from my hands on her boobs.

"I need you to do one more thing for me," she said while moving to the massage table. "Well, maybe two more things, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I watched as she stretched her luscious body over the table. Her pussy nestled precisely over the Hitachi, whose control box was Velcroed to the side of the table. She turned it on low as she lay down, her breasts fitting perfectly through the two other holes. "Please crawl under the table and nurse me," she said. "I need you to relieve the pressure."

If your best friend asked you to do this would you? I liked the idea of just laying on the Hitachi and hoped I could do that later, so I dropped to the floor and crawled into position. I don't have any memory of suckling milk from my mother, but it turns out, it's pretty easy to do and I was quickly rewarded with my first shot of Christine's nectar. I was also rewarded with her sounds of pleasure and smell of arousal. Beneath the table, her scent was captured. My own fingers found my wet folds and I continued to express streams of milk from her breasts.

I wasn't sure how long my task would take. I had no idea how much milk her amazing breasts held. But I didn't mind. I heard her turning the variable speed of the Hitachi up and figured that was a sign she was ready to climax. She probably wanted to be sure I was done before she got herself off in case I stopped after she came. I was content to suck her nipples as long as she wanted, but I couldn't tell her that just then.

When she seemed empty, I switched from my lips to my fingers, disappointing myself since I had not cum yet, and pinched her nipples firmly. I heard the Hitachi go to full power, and then with a scream of pleasure echoing through the room, she started bucking up and down. It was a challenge to hold tight to her nipples, but fortunately I had a firm grip as I struggled to hold her girls through the table. She had an amazing orgasm. I only wish I could have seen her face as her body was consumed. If she kept producing milk, I had a feeling I would be helping her frequently. I was totally fine with that.

As Christine finally calmed down and slid off the table, I hoped it would be my turn to ride the Hitachi. I was even OK with Christine controlling the speed and teasing me. Actually I was hoping she would control the speed and tease me. But when I crawled out from under the table, I saw her leaning against it to steady her legs and figured she wouldn't be ready to play for a while. But I was wrong. Unfortunately, though, my turn on the Hitachi would have to wait.

"I want to get in the swing and have you fuck me," Christine stated without even thanking me for draining her breasts. "I've got a great double-ended strapless dildo so you can satisfy yourself too."

Well that seemed like a better plan than the Hitachi. I agreed to do as she asked. Who could resist her spread open? I even snapped a picture with her phone for her husband. I wondered if he would rush home to finish what I was starting.

The dildo Christine wanted me to use was about 7-inches long on her end. The other side was shorter and curved upward to hold it better in place once I inserted it. There also was a nub that would hit my clit if I thrusted just right. Looking at it, I decided Christine's pleasure would be secondary to mine. I had to figure out just the right action to keep my own clit and pussy happy. Of course doing that would also pleasure Christine, so it was a win/win situation.

I was a bit surprised she didn't Facetime her husband. Then again, we were definitely not-safe-for-work. She did give me her phone and asked me to shoot a short POV movie. I was happy to do so, with the proviso that I would get a copy. As I impaled her, I videoed her reaction. Then I stopped the camera while I went to town giving her a good pounding. When I sensed she was about to cum, I turned the camera back on and got a couple minutes of video, both before and after, she climaxed. She looked so beautiful in the throes of her orgasm I understood why her husband would want to watch it again.