The Neighbor's Pet HuCow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt in front of Christine and grabbed both of her breasts giving them a firm squeeze. That was probably the last thing Christine wanted because I knew that would turn her on and she probably didn't want to be exposed as a complete nympho before this group. As the woman continued to squeeze and release her tits, Christine gave away her secret with a moan. That was enough to make the woman stop and reach down for a long, clear tube. Hiroto pressed a button on the control panel and I heard a rhythmic sucking sound begin. The woman licked around the edge of the cylindrical tube and then pressed it over Christine's right nipple. She immediately winced.

The process was repeated on Christine's left nipple. The machine was not sucking her nipples, undoubtedly with more force than I did. As her milk began flowing, her nipples also began to swell and get drawn into the tubes. As I would later learn, this made them far more sensitive after the milking was done, a fact the guests would later abuse.

But before that happened, the woman walked behind Christine and put her hand between her legs. If she thought she needed to check if Christine was enjoying her treatment, I knew she was and the woman's fingers would find no resistance entering the bound beauty. The woman then signalled to her date to join her. He was taking off his pants while he walked.

His cock was starting to grow by the time he got behind Christine. His woman gave him a few tugs to bring him to full stature and then guided him into Christine's steaming honeypot. She obviously was appreciative and I was a bit jealous. He gave her a good fucking and by my count, she came twice. That was aided by the woman reaching under her man and rubbing Christine's clit. I'm not sure if he came. If he did, he gave her a creampie. He definitely did not pull out and shoot. He did walk over and present his cock for her to suck clean.

I think he held back from cumming because when he stepped back to join the group again, his cock was still hard. Maybe he was saving himself for me. Umm. I hoped so. I also wondered if I should get down in front of him and blow him. Hiroto didn't say though, so I remained a passive observer.

Two of the remaining guys fucked Christine after her milking was over. Her guttural screams of passion filled the room. I was definitely ready for my turn. As I watched, I fingered myself. Nobody seemed to mind and the other women were doing the same thing. When they were done with Christine, Hiroto drew straws again and the winner got to release Christine from the stocks and then secure me in them. The man's wife, at least I think it was, came over and started playing with my hanging titties.

You already understand the reaction I had to her touch. Her man then came over and I sucked him as best I could to get him rock hard. It didn't take long. The woman made quick work of attaching the vacuum suckers and Hiroto turned the machine on once again. It was startling how strong the suction was on my poor defenseless nipples. Even when it cycled down every few seconds, it didn't provide me much relief. I could feel my nipples stretching as the air pulled them from my body.

Less than a minute later, the man pulled his cock out of my mouth. I would have been happy to suck him to completion, but I also knew the guys were there to fuck two big titted sluts. He moved in behind me while his woman bent over and whispered in my ear. "Every orgasm he gives you, is one you owe me upstairs."

I was confident that would be multiple climaxes I would have to provide for her. She backed off, thankfully not teasing my clit while her partner penetrated me. His cock was bigger than Hiroto's by a little bit. It felt wonderful. Nobody said anything. The only sounds were the milking machine and my moans. He went slow at first and then picked up the pace. I would have cum just from the machine, but his cock was great and soon I was screaming. The guy's wife called out "One."

I had another orgasm before he pulled out and shot on my face. I felt like a total slut as it dripped off. Another guy quickly took his place. He was already hard and I was ready to cum again. All the guys made me cum, although not all of them did twice. When all was said and done, I had six orgasms and was dripping from my pussy and face. None of them took my ass. That was a bit of a disappointment. But when Hiroto unhooked me, the look on the guy's faces was one of satisfaction. I knew I would have to repeat that process with the wives/girlfriends. They led me upstairs to the playroom. I guess they wanted to be more comfortable because the woman who told me I was going to have to make her cum as often as I did, jumped up on the bed. She then lifted her legs and pulled her dress up to reveal her lack of panties.

"Get to work, slut," she commanded. I dove in. In the process, my ass became unprotected and somebody began to spank me. I was embarrassed for them to see how wet I had become. Whomever was spanking me reached between my legs and started fingering me. Great. I would probably cum again and owe someone another orgasm. I was fighting the need to cum. Apparently watching me squirm worked for the woman I was eating and soon she came against my mouth. The spanking stopped as she crawled off the bed and was replaced. My head was pulled against a very wet pussy.

I didn't get spanked as much while servicing woman number 2. There were a few swats to keep me honest when I slowed down. Thankfully the woman came quickly and I was on to number three.

It was probably another half an hour before I was done and the women were happy. I wondered if the night was done, but it wasn't. I was brought down into the living room where Christine was getting DP'ed. I guess the guys didn't mind anal after all.

When I arrived, they stopped fucking Christine. I think she looked happy, but I wasn't sure. She was definitely a piece of fuckmeat to them. The boys switched to me, pointing to the floor. I got down on my hands and knees. My first assailant told me to stand up again and he laid down. I didn't need to be told to mount him. I was also excited by the prospect of my first two cock DP. I mean, Christine was fun with the strap on, but I wanted the real thing. I was happy Christine had prepared my back door and I took him easily up my ass. With two of my holes filled, a hard cock was soon pushed into my mouth. Later I would learn this was a pincushion. I would also learn my orgasms would flow like water. As much as I liked eating the women, I prayed they were not trying to keep track of how often I came.

I wasn't sure what time it was when the party broke up. It was an amazing time for me. A couple of times per week I was hooked up to the milking machine. Sometimes there was a new guy there to fuck me, sometimes it was Hiroto and Christine. It didn't really matter to me. If we didn't have permission to use the milking machine, the two of us took turns nursing each other. It was good, but the machine was better.

We continued to spend time by the pool, both of us topless as finding a swimsuit that fit was proving difficult and besides, we'd just end up sucking each other's nipples soon enough.

Toward the end of summer, Christine told me to keep the weekend open for an annual Labor Day party. She wouldn't give me any details. The bra I picked, one of my former favorites, would not fit. I was sad, but Christine found me something to wear.

It certainly did not hide much, but it wasn't going to break.

The drive was a couple hours long. I had not packed an overnight bag. That worried me a bit. I noticed Christine didn't either, but Hiroto did. I'd just have to wait and see what happened. When we finally arrived, we were at a farm with a large barn. Neither Christine nor I knew what was happening, but when we were escorted to the barn, it became pretty obvious.

There were many stalls, filled with hay. The first four had women in them. All of them looked similar to us, that is with giant breasts I assumed were filled with milk. They were all naked, except for collars with bells on them. Hiroto led us to the first open stall. He opened his bag and pulled out our collars. He then told us to strip.

We got to share a stall. I was happy about that because the temperature was a little cold and we could keep each other warm. Throughout the night I kept waking up and I heard the other HusCows masterbating. At least I assumed that was what was happening. It was dark so I couldn't see if their owners were fucking them. Christine and I did take the opportunity to get each other off.

The next morning, we were all milked in a line and the guys took turns fucking each other's cows. Some of the men brought their wives/girlfriends. The used strap-ons on us and occasionally had us eat them out. We were given opportunities to rest, but by the time Saturday night rolled around, it was basically a cow orgy and Christine and I seemed to be the most popular. But that's another story.

The End