The Neighbor's Pet HuCow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My humiliation did not subside. The only positive thing was Christine was nearing her climax and focused her phone on her face while she asked for permission to cum. I'd never heard of such a thing and my humiliation quickly transitioned to arousal. Hiroto wasn't done playing his game though, and told her no. She began squirming as her need to climax continued to build. Her requests soon turned to begging. I was sure the few people that were walking past us could hear what she was saying. Finally her husband relented and told her to cum. She covered her mouth with her free hand, although I could still hear her moan. I could also smell her pussy. Christine didn't move much as her orgasm consumed her. I imagine that was a struggle for her, but if she was to be believed, she had a lot of experience hiding her orgasms. Still sitting next to her and knowing what was happening was a wonderful experience for me. My panties were soaked by the time she finally calmed down and Hiroto ended their call. I needed to escape to the lady's room and take care of myself. My new habit of masturbating whenever I saw Christine climax had now extended outside of my bedroom. I don't think she was surprised when I told her I needed to use the bathroom.

"Just meet me at Victoria's after you're done," she said. Then she winked. She knew. I don't think her pussy was the only one I could smell. Once I made it to the relative safety of the end stall in the nearest woman's bathroom, it didn't take me long to relieve my pent up need. It wasn't a great orgasm, like I had been experiencing thanks to Christine, but it was pretty good and took quite a bit of toilet paper to dry my pussy before I could head to the store.

Once there Christine again gave me a knowing look. I blushed again, although I'm not sure why I should have been embarrassed given what she had just done. The store wouldn't let me go into the changing room with Christine, so I didn't get to see how the lingerie looked on her, but I assumed it looked spectacular. As we were walking back toward the car, her phone rang. Beyond saying hello, the only words she said was, "Yes, sir." When we got back to her car, she asked me to drive. I gave her a questioning look, but then she froze again as the egg sprung to life once again. I immediately understood.

Hiroto seemed content with just teasing Christine as I drove us home. Despite her pleas for permission to cum, this time much more vocal since we had privacy, he kept bringing her up and then letting her cool off for a minute or two. He was very skilled at what he was doing. I became jealous because I'd never been with the kind of man who could control my arousal so effectively. Christine was a panting mess by the time I pulled into her driveway. Hiroto told her to leave the egg in, but to cuff her hands behind her back so she wouldn't be tempted to get herself off. She pouted at the phone's camera, but agreed to do it. I watched as she took a pair of handcuffs out of the glove compartment. Then she invited me inside.

As I followed her inside, her egg off for the moment, I wondered if she wanted me to get her off. After all, Hiroto only said she couldn't get herself off. But unfortunately Christine was prepared to follow the spirit of his order, if not the letter of it. She told me to log into my Amazon account and hand her my phone. I'm sure she saw the frequent stops the hunky Amazon man made at my house. Like I said, Covid had me looking everywhere for interactions with actual people. He never actually talked to me, but I fantasized about inviting him in and ravaging him. But I digress. I logged into my account and handed her the phone. She began typing away.

She didn't show me what she ordered, but she said it would be here tomorrow. "And don't look in your order history," she warned me. "I want it to be a surprise. Now help me complete Hiroto's command. Take these cuff off for a minute."

I followed her up to the master bedroom. I got to look out the window and see exactly how much they could see of my bedroom. I was surprised that it was a very good view indeed. Whoever built our houses did not worry about peeping toms apparently. When I turned back, I saw Christine was stripping out of her clothes. She didn't seem to mind that I was there watching her every move. Then she redressed in a little red skirt, conveniently pulled up exposing her ass, a garter belt with black stockings, heels, and a red bra with open cups exposing her breasts.

She tossed me her worn panties with the comment, "I can't wear these any more." I chuckled as I could feel the saturation of her juices. When she turned back toward her dresser, I lifted her panties to my nose and took a quick sniff. As usual, she busted me as I saw her watching me in the dresser mirror. She smiled. She must enjoy pushing my buttons.

"Go ahead and take a good whiff," she told me. "Take them home if you want."

The unspoken part of that sentence was "I know you want to sniff them when you masturbate again."

From the dresser, I watched Christine take out two keys, one large, one small. Then almost as an afterthought, she said, "Oh I almost forgot," while she pulled out a pair of black opera gloves. "They complete the look, don't you think?" I could only nod. Whatever she thought Hiroto had planned for her, she was going to be ready. I watched as she lay down on the middle of the bed and stretched her hands toward the headboard. I had not noticed an I-bolt that stuck out of the headboard until then.

"Cuff me to the I-bolt," she told me. Who was I to complain as she looked amazing stretched out on the bed. She bent her knees and rubbed her thighs together giving me an eyeful as I stretched over her body to complete my task. Although I didn't plan it, my breasts touched hers and then slid up over her face as I secured her in place. Although she didn't make an effort to kiss my boobs, I still got a tingle in my pussy from the accidental contact.

"The handcuff key is on the dresser for Hiroto," she told me. "The other key is a house key for you in case of an emergency."

An emergency like I want to come back and sit on your face or eat your pussy, I thought. While I was lost in that fantasy, Christine told me to look in the second drawer where I would find a red scarf and a blindfold. "I want you to blindfold me," she said, and then put the scarf over my left foot." I didn't understand that, but she clarified that if she was in trouble and Hiroto wasn't home yet, she would kick the scarf off. I would see from my bedroom that there was an issue. I could then use the key to let myself in.

"Do you really expect me to sit by my window and watch you for a few hours?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I didn't think that through. Go into the playroom. That's the bedroom down the hall. There's a laptop there. You can start a Zoom call on your phone and connect to the laptop so you can watch when you go back to work."

The good news was I could do that and then connect from my laptop at home. The bad news, there was no way I was going to get any work done. But at that moment, it seemed like a reasonable plan, so I left her tied to the bed and went looking for the laptop. I'd never been in what she called the playroom before and wasn't sure what I would find. I assumed it would be kinky and I wasn't disappointed.

The room was larger than the master bedroom. It must have been designed as a second family room. There was a king size bed, this time with leather cuff pre attached to the corners, a cabinet that I had to peak inside that held a wide variety of dildos, vibrators, clamps, plugs and some things I couldn't figure out and some other furniture, some I understood like the sex swing and some I didn't, like the massage table I saw being carried in when they moved.

You might think, "what don't you understand about a massage table?" That's a reasonable question. I understood the table. What I didn't understand was three circular holes cut in the top. Looking at it, if I laid down for a massage, my boobs would go through the top two. There was a third hole in about the position where a man's cock would be. I didn't understand the purpose, except perhaps not forcing the person to lay on their naughty bits when getting their massage. I made a mental note to ask Christine. I found the laptop and hurried back to the master bedroom.

When I got back, I found her squirming as Hiroto had turned the egg back on. "I don't know if he has it on slow or the battery is running down," she told me. "There is another fully charged egg back in the dresser in the playroom. Can you get it for me?" she asked. I didn't even stop to think that I would have to get the first egg out. When I returned, she said, "Bless you," and humped her hips upward.

That was the first time I touched another woman's pussy. I had to use two fingers to slip the current egg out. It was slimy with her juices. She asked if I would be good enough to go wash it. I went into the master bathroom and turned on the water. But of course, I licked her juices off the egg first and also licked my fingers. When I was walking back to her, the egg sprung to life again. It was quiet, but I could feel it was powerful as it danced in my hand.

"Press the power button on the first one and then power up the second. It will sync with my phone automatically and Hiroto will never know. Maybe he'll accidentally let me cum because he figures the battery is low."

It was surreal as I followed her instructions and then carefully inserted the new egg into her steaming pussy. She implored me (i.e. gave me instructions) to position it just right so it would stimulate her g-spot. This meant my fingers remained in her pussy longer than necessary, not that I was complaining. Finally, when she was ready for Hiroto's afternoon of pleasure torture, she gave me the password to her laptop. I started a Zoom meeting from my phone, a process I unfortunately know all too well, and connected from the laptop. I positioned the webcam so I had a wide shot of her entire body. I needed to see the emergency scarf, of course, but for my own prurient interests, I wanted to see her face as well.

"Have fun," I told her as I turned to leave the room. I was waiting for her to ask me to stay for an afternoon of wild lesbian sex, but she remained silent. I took one for trip to the playroom to put the original egg back in the drawer. I didn't know how to charge it, so I left that for Christine. As I walked past the master bedroom on my way out, Christine yelled, "Thank you." Even if she didn't want me to stay, at least she appreciated what I had done for her.

Did I get any work done that afternoon? Of course not. Did I strip naked the moment I got inside my front door? You bet. I then took my laptop and connected to the Zoom call and put my phone on the charger so it wouldn't die. I then plugged my laptop into my TV in the living room so I could, um, make sure Christine didn't have an emergency. I sat on the couch, teasing my nipples and pussy as she lay bound to her bed waiting for her husband to turn on her egg. It was easy to tell when it happened as her body would tense and she would moan. I knew she wasn't going to get the satisfaction she desired, even with a freshly recharged egg. What little I knew about her husband led me to believe he anticipated her switching toys and wouldn't fall for that trick. I didn't know what it was like to be handcuffed to the bed, but maybe the mental aspect of that would help her get over the edge. Having the egg on her g-spot wouldn't hurt either. I fantasized about getting to watch her squirt, although I was confident that wouldn't happen.

After watching her struggle the second time the egg turned on, I was on the edge of my own orgasm. It would have been easy for me to apply just a bit more pressure on my clit and give myself the orgasm I craved. But then I had a devious new idea. I got up and went to my bedroom to retrieve my vibrator. Back on the couch, I resisted the urge to touch myself and instead waited for Hiroto to turn the egg back on inside of Christine. Then I turned on my vibrator to its low setting. Holding it against my clit, I tried to mimic what she was feeling, although I dared not insert it and try to find my g-spot.

I found that teasing myself was infuriating, but at the same time exciting. In truth, I didn't last long. I kept myself on slow burn for three more cycles of her egg and then I turned my vibe on high and exploded. I couldn't control myself. When I finally calmed down, I began to wonder how my body would have reacted if I had been bound like Christine was. Would I have survived longer or would I have kicked off the scarf and begged for release. I also realized I had another item for my bucket list.

I watched Christine for the rest of the afternoon and marvelled how she didn't give up and kick off the scarf. When Hiroto finally came home, he looked at her laptop and saw me naked. I had not considered getting dressed and I didn't realize that she wouldn't be the only person looking at the Zoom. Oops. Oh, well. I waved hello and thankfully he didn't want to have a conversation. He simply removed the egg, but left her bound to the bed. I figured he would want to end the call and then fuck her. I was prepared to go up to my bedroom and hoped he wouldn't close the blinds. I was very ready to buzz myself again and watching her get fucked would provide the mental stimulation I needed. But that wasn't on the agenda. Thankfully what happened was much better.

I saw Hiroto setting up his camera and then I saw a couple enter the room. I was glad I had the wide shot positioned from the laptop. The woman immediately dove between Christine's legs and she wrapped them around the woman's head. She started rocking back and forth as the woman ate her out and I was sure she was going to climax soon. I turned my vibe back on, totally forgetting they could see me if they looked at their laptop.

I held the vibe hard to my clit, hoping to climax at the same time as Christine. It wasn't a great cum. I tried too hard and didn't let it build. But any orgasm is a good orgasm in my book and as Christine threw her head back with a screech of ecstasy, I knew she finally got her release. The woman immediately climbed off the bed and dropped to her knees. Unfortunately she was off camera in that position, but about a minute later the man (her husband?) climbed on top of Christine and began fucking her. I slid my vibe into my pussy.

I don't usually use my vibe as a dildo, but I had to fuck myself. The guy was going to town on Christine and I sensed he wouldn't last too long. I went slower on myself. I wanted to let my next orgasm build more organically. Hoped I would make it before the show was over. The guy was moaning and definitely sounded like he was going to cum. I felt bad for Christine as she deserved a better fucking after today. I pulled my vibe out of my pussy. I could wait and take my time later. I was starting to enjoy starting and stopping to prolong my masturbation.

The guy slowed his thrusts and about 30 seconds later he pulled out. He got on his knees, and stroking his cock, shot several ropes of cum on Christine's belly and tits. Hiroto then turned to them and said, "Let's go out to dinner. She'll be ready and waiting when we get back." The three of them walked out of the frame. About five minutes later, I saw them get in their car and leave. I knew restaurants were allowing limited sit down dining, but it seems like they should have ordered in and kept playing with Christine.

I figured I had better keep an eye on her since Hiroto left the Zoom call running. I was being a bit selfish because I also planned on resuming my masturbation. As I sat back down, I saw Christine, very deliberately, kick the scarf off her leg. It was not an accident. I couldn't tell what the emergency was, but I threw on my clothes and headed over to their house.

I think Christine assumed the noise in the bedroom was me even though she was still blindfolded because she said, "Thank God you're here, Kimberly." I was looking for the handcuff key assuming she wanted to be released.

"The key is gone," I told her.

"Hiroto probably took it," she replied. "But that's not why I signalled you. I was hoping you were still watching."

"I was afraid Hiroto would end the Zoom," I told her.

"No, he would want me to be safe," she said. "What I need is you to lick this cum off my chest. I don't know who the guy was, but I hate having cum dry on my skin."

"Can't I just get a washcloth?" I asked.

"I'd rather have the tactile feel of your tongue," she replied. "I'll lick your pussy after you're done. I bet it's wet if you've been watching me and I bet you're curious about what he tastes like."

To my shame, it didn't take me long to decide to do what she asked. I was willing to do most anything to make our relationship move forward in a sexual way. If I was going to have a woman eat my pussy, I wanted it to be her. I understood what she meant by not liking to have cum dry on her skin. I preferred to swallow a guy's load instead of having him dump on me. I was kind of indifferent as to the taste of cum. I had friends in college who loved it and I had friends who hated it. I kind of went either way based on the flavor of the guy. Whoever had fucked Christine definitely went on the OK tasting side of the equation and I quickly lapped up what he left on her. I was in a hurry for her to eat me.

In case you are wondering, I just threw on a thong before I rushed over to rescue Christine. I wasn't exactly sure what to do since she was still bound to the bed, but she assured me to just strip off my thong and straddle her head. I felt a rush of power as I sat down over her mouth. I knew she didn't have a choice but to make me happy. Christine was also an expert pussy licker. Granted my only experience had been with guys doing their duty to convince me to let them fuck me. I didn't know how pleasurable oral on my kitty could be. Christine knew exactly what to do to drive a woman wild. I wondered why I had waited so long to hook up with a woman. I knew I wouldn't be as good as her, but I wanted to return the favor and eat her out.

It only took about four minutes for her to have me climbing the proverbial walls and grinding my pussy against her mouth. Then without warning, my climax hit and I had to grab her hands to steady myself. I rode her face as my orgasm flowed through my body. As my breathing began to normalize, I remembered I didn't know how long Hiroto would be at dinner. If I was going to take the opportunity to eat my first pussy, it had to be now.

I climbed off Christine's face, her lips glistening with my juice, and moved down the bed until I could push her legs apart. She discerned what I was doing and told me I didn't have to. She then added that Hiroto would be back soon so I should get headed home. I didn't care. I lowered my head and began to lap at her soft folds the way I had seen the woman do 45 minutes earlier. Christine moaned indicating I was doing good, but then repeated that I should head home.

"I'll let you eat me tomorrow if you want," she told me, "but if Hiroto catches you between my legs without permission, you'll be spanked or worse."

I had imagined Christine spanking me, but I wasn't so sure about Hiroto and I definitely didn't like the sound of or worse.

"OK," I said. "I'll go. But I'm going to be watching you to make sure you're alright."

"Just put the scarf back on my leg. I'll be fine," she reiterated. I did as she requested. I was tempted to leave my thong on her face as payback for her giving me her panties, but I thought better of it. I still wasn't 100% sure what Hiroto's deal was and I figured discretion was a better option until I did. I went home, stripped off my clothes again and then shut the camera cover on my laptop. I'd keep the call open, but I didn't want him looking at me.