The Neighbor's Pet HuCow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm also brought me right to the edge, but I needed a couple moments (i.e. thrusts with nub hitting me just right) to crash over the top. I'm not sure why I decided to press the button on her phone to switch to selfie mode. My tits were bouncing wildly as I savagely kept pumping the dildo into her. Since Hiroto was making her boobs grow, I figured he would appreciate mine bouncing around. At least that is what I told myself and I quickly climaxed in a noisy, wet orgasm. Later that night I worried that I had videoed myself topless and cumming. I hoped the footage wouldn't find its way to the Internet. But it was an amazing experience. As usual, I masturbated myself to sleep.

Over the next couple of weeks, Christine's breasts continued swelling as she produced more milk. Our lunchtime dates now were mostly excuses for me to suckle her nipples. Sometimes we used the massage table, but mostly she just whipped them out while we were sitting on the couch. I'd slide into her lap and she would hold my head and back as if I was an infant. I learned to love the taste of her milk, and her near constant arousal meant I could get her to pleasure me anytime I wanted. It was a great arrangement. But as usual, I decided I needed more. In retrospect that was a mistake.

One day after expressing her milk and after she ate me to two thunderous orgasms, I commented that I was jealous of her having milk filled breasts and being constantly horny. If I was a guy I would have been accused of thinking with my dick. I guess I was thinking with my clit. Christine tried to convince me that it actually was a giant pain in the butt while I tried to convince her to talk to Hiroto about putting me in his test group.

"You'll become a slave to your lust," she warned me. I replied, "You say that like it's a bad thing." She chuckled.

"Hiroto will want to share you with his friends like he does with me. He's already talked about it," she said.

I thought for a few moments. "You always seem to enjoy that."

"I do," she replied. "But I'm a nympho slut. Are you ready to be out of control and crave sex 24/7?"

She did make a good argument for keeping things the way they were. I was getting great sex every day. Heck, I pretty much craved it every moment I was awake already. But I loved her milk and the way her breasts looked. Not that I wasn't happy with what I already had in the tit department, but if I got a couple cup sizes bigger, I would drive all the guys crazy. I talked myself into asking her to talk to Hiroto. The next day after dinner, Christine called me and told me to come over.

We all sat in the living room and Hiroto gave me a detailed presentation on his new drug. He didn't have to bother. I wanted it. He reiterated the warning that I would become highly aroused and that once I started producing milk, I would need to express it daily or it would become painful. Christine volunteered to help milk me. I was surprised I had no second thoughts and asked again for him to begin his program.

"You will need a shot every other day," he told me. "I will bring it home with me. Your cost is a blowjob."

I was taken aback. I always assumed that someday Hiroto would have a three-way with Christine and me, but it seemed strange that he just said it outloud. I looked at Christine and she nodded her approval. Of course she wouldn't mind. He probably had a couple of other guys lined up to fuck her tonight.

"Now?" I asked.

"If you want to get your first shot tonight?" he replied. He then walked to the dining table and opened his briefcase. I slid off the couch to the floor and knelt on my knees. He walked back holding a syringe and a vial. He handed them to Christine while he removed his pants and carefully folded them. He placed them on the ottoman next to me. He then told me to take off my blouse and bra. Then, speaking to Christine, he told her to get a tape measure.

"We need to document your current breast size for the study," he told me. That sounded reasonable. I watched as he took out his phone and snapped pictures of my breasts from different angles. When Christine returned, she helped him measure me. He took pictures of the tape measure as well. Then he told his wife my nipples were not properly engorged to document. She must have known what to do, because she knelt next to me and began sucking on my nipples. I always loved that and I could feel my arousal begin to build. When I started moaning, Hiroto told his wife that was enough. He then took pictures of my very hard, very happy nipples. I remembered Christine saying her nipples became more sensitive when she started the treatment. How much more sensitive could they be, I pondered.

I was already horny and ready to fuck both of them, but I had a job to do. I pulled down his underwear and was pleasantly surprised that he had a nice looking cock. I suppose you don't get a woman like Christine, even if you make a good living, if you are packing a tiny dick. I sucked him for about five minutes. I couldn't see her, but I think Christine was playing with herself while she watched the show. He didn't cum, however. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and then told me to take off my pants and get up on the couch on my hands and knees. I assumed he wanted to do me doggy style. I wiggled my butt to entice him. I received a spank in return and an admonition to "Hold still." I did and within seconds I felt the pinch of the needle. I had received my first shot. I started to rub my butt where he had given me the injection. Hiroto moved over to Christine and began fucking her.

Was I disappointed he wasn't fucking me? Yes. Was watching her four feet in front of me hot as hell? Yes. I did the only thing I could. I started rubbing my pussy. Watching Christine's breasts bounce with each thrust was a turn-on. Mine already did that, but soon would do it even more. I was going to look so hot. She started cumming soon after he took her. She was having an almost continuous orgasm as he kept a pace stronger than I would have imagined for a guy his age. I wondered if he had other injections he gave himself. It didn't matter. Christine was already satisfied and I was hoping he would give me the same treatment. Unfortunately, fucking Christine proved too much for him and he pulled out and shot a big load on her tits. That seemed to be the thing with his friends and I admit they made a great target.

But I knew she didn't like that, so I quickly began licking it up. If he asked, I could claim I just loved cum not that I was trying to make his wife happy. He didn't mention it and they soon dismissed me to go home.

The next morning I didn't see any changes to my bust size and I wasn't sure if I was hornier. I mean, I was horny, but that wasn't new. Christine used the massage table again while I suckled her and then I insisted I get to lay down after she was spent. I loved laying on the head of the Hitachi.

The next night Hiroto stopped at my house on the way home. He stripped me, took my measurements, I gave him head, he came in my mouth and then I got my shot.

Two days later, the girls were swelling and he fucked me. Within two weeks, he said I was done with the injections and that he was happy with my new breast size. He had me get on my hands and knees and he squeezed my nipples and tugged on my breasts until I shot my first squirts of milk into a glass. My pussy was oozing and I was desperate for him to fuck me. When I told him that, he asked if I was ready to join Christine as his HuCow. "Your what?" I asked.

"My human cows," he answered. "There are a lot of people who will want to milk you."

He moved behind me and rubbed my ass a little before moving his hand between my legs and fondling my pussy. I immediately moaned.

"As we warned you, you'll be desperate for sex 24/7. We can provide for your needs."

I heard the words, but I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. His fingers were driving me wild. If my mind wasn't clouded by arousal, I probably would have asked him if he was making money by pimping out Christine as a milk maid. More importantly, was that what he had planned for me? But I didn't think of that. I started bucking my ass back toward his fingers.

"Does my pet need to get fucked?" he asked.

Pet? What the hell does that mean? Screw it. "Yes sir. I need to get fucked." He slapped my ass.

"Yes, Master," he replied. "You will fuck when I tell you to fuck and who I tell you to fuck."

I was gushing on his fingers are nearing a major orgasm. I didn't want to risk him stopping.

"Yes, Master," I cried out.

"You're a sloppy mess down here," he said rhetorically. "No more wearing panties unless you are using the egg."

"Yes, Master," I repeated. He spanked me again.

"When you cum it will be a sign that I own you now. Do you understand?"

I just moaned louder. He spanked me again. His left hand was administering discipline while his right hand was giving me, at least until that moment, unknown levels of pleasure.

"Cum for me now and take your rightful place as my pet Hucow," he hissed. I began to cum. I was screaming and quivering. He started spanking me again. The pain shot straight through to my clit and another wave of orgasm rolled over my body. I didn't understand what I had accepted as my new role. Certainly I made those promises under duress. All I knew was he left me laying on the floor in a puddle of my own cum with a glass of my own milk poured over my face. And I was happy.

Later that night, Christine arrived at my door. If Hiroto was my new Master, I now understood that Christine was my new Mistress.

I knew Hiroto saw me as a means to an end. A pleasure vessel for his friends. But Christine was different. She saw me as a way to receive her own pleasure and in return, understood my needs as well. And she loved playing with my tits.

Christine also had some new ideas for how I should work during the day. If I thought she was going to make it easier for me to concentrate, I was wrong. First off, I was only to wear a button down blouse. No bra, no panties and no skirt or pants. If I was in a web meeting or doing a support call, I would look normal. Since I wasn't moving around, even the lack of a bra wasn't really noticeable. Off camera though, I had a constant struggle to not touch my pussy. Frequently I would spread my legs under my desk and enjoy the freedom of going commando, while the upper half of my body looked professional. My chair was frequently wet from my juices leaking from my pussy while I tried to pretend to care about the subject of the call. I even used the egg during calls where I could get away with muting my microphone.

By the time my work day ended, I was craving sex. Cock, pussy, toys, spanking, it didn't matter. If Hiroto and Christine were unavailable, I'd take care of myself. A couple of times a week, Hiroto would send a friend to my house to fuck me. Usually these were guys with a lactation fetish so they were happy to help me drain my breasts. Sucking my nipples always had me flowing so they got a great ride in exchange. I was more than happy to suck their cocks and then let them have me in whatever position they wanted.

I knew some of them were married, but I didn't care. By late afternoon I needed satisfaction. And while I could always get myself off when the need arose, having a warm body do it for me was much better.

One afternoon two gentlemen showed up. That was a first, having both my nipples sucked at the same time. The sensation went straight to my clit and while they did it, I brought myself to my first orgasm, in the last couple hours at least, of what promised to be a great evening. This must not have been the first time they shared a woman because they seemed to have their plan down, so to speak. After they expressed my milk, I knelt before them and took turns sucking their cocks. Then they positioned me kneeling over the back of the couch. Having my knees on the cushions was comfortable for me while guy 1 (I never did get his name) drilled me doggie style and guy 2 stood behind the couch and let me continue to blow him. After a few minutes and before either of them came, they switched. This continued for probably twenty minutes. Their little breaks when changing positions let them hold back longer than I anticipated.

When they were ready to cum, they told me to kneel on the floor again. I felt like a pornstar as they jerked off onto my face. I loved it. Both guys were polite and thanked me for a great time. They also commented that Hiroto had told them my ass was out of bounds, but if I ever changed that and wanted to get DP'ed, to be sure and let them know. I told them I would. When Christine came over later to see how everything went, I told her every detail. She told me tomorrow at lunch she would start training my ass.

Christine's plan for preparing me for anal sex was a series of plugs, starting small and growing progressively larger. She showed me how her ass stretched to accommodate the largest plug in her collection and assured me that anal sex was very pleasurable. The slut in me wanted to believe her. About a week after she started my plug training, she announced I was ready for the real thing. That night she and Hiroto gave me my first DP. Christine lay on the floor while wearing a strap-on. I mounted her, a very pleasurable thing, while Hiroto stood behind me stroking his cock. He then pushed my shoulders indicating I should lean forward. My udders were pressed against Christine's. The sensation of our nipples rubbing against each other was almost as pleasurable as her cock in my pussy. Then I felt the cool lube dripping between my ass cheeks. It was time.

Hiroto took his time rubbing the gel around my asshole and then pushed a finger inside. Given that I had used plugs much wider than his finger, he slipped inside of me with ease. Unlike the plugs, his finger wiggled around. I giggled a bit. Then I felt his finger pull out and the head of his cock press against my back door. I'm glad neither of them told me to just relax.

I'm glad Christine had taken the time to prepare me with the different plugs. I was surprised how easily my ass opened up and accepted Hiroto as the first cock to take me there. I was also surprised how amazing it felt to have both my holes filled at the same time. They had obviously done this to a woman before because they fell into an easy cadence of using both my openings. Getting fucked in the ass felt different, but it was good. I wondered how it would feel without Christine filling my pussy at the same time. I had no doubt I would soon find out.

I was the first of us to cum, but Hiroto was quickly filling my rectum with blast after blast of his thick, hot seed. Christine wasn't wearing the same strapless dildo I did when I fucked her. She had on just a regular harness, so she wasn't getting much pleasure from having me ride her. With cum dripping out of my asshole, she asked me to get up. I rolled off of her, but stayed on my hands and knees. I thought she might want to change dildos, but instead she got behind me and just shoved the slick with my juices cock up my butt.

"Now you're going to see what a real assfuck feels like," she hissed as she started pumping me with her faux cock. There was no pain. Just pleasure. Well pleasure and some weird noises as her dildo squished around her husband's cum. I moaned.

Christine was kind enough to fuck me through two more orgasms. I had reached between my legs to rub my clit. Hiroto took pictures. When she was finally done with me, or should I say when my knees collapsed and I fell to the floor, she unstrapped her cock, but left it buried deep in my ass. She then sat down in front of me and spread her legs. She didn't ask how many times I was going to get her off. I figured I would eat her until she told me to stop. Hiroto took more pictures and I think, some video. His cock was starting to stir again and he stood over Christine and told her to suck him. I had not seen if he washed his cock after fucking my ass. For her sake, I hope he did. She didn't hesitate to take him in her mouth.

I expected the two guys who spit roasted me to show back up at my house to give me a proper DP now that my ass was open for business. But that didn't happen. That's not to say I didn't fuck them again. It's just that Hiroto had something else planned for me. Christine had warned me that in two weeks, we would be going to a special party for the weekend, but she wouldn't give me many details. I imagined being a party favor where Christine and I were kept as naked service girls. Hiroto wanted to give me a taste of what would happen so if I couldn't handle it, I wouldn't embarrass him. On Thursday morning he ordered me not to climax until he gave me permission Friday night. Christine had a similar order. We talked off and on all day commiserating with each other about our level of arousal and inability to get relief. My breasts were full and desperately needed to be drained. I knew Christine was in the same state.

By the time Friday night rolled around, I was shaking in need any time my thighs touched each other when I walked. My nipples were hard as rocks without being touched, my pussy stunk of arousal and my labia was swollen. It hurt to put clothes on to walk to their house because even the slightest touch threatened me to spiral into orgasm. I was thankful when Hiroto ordered me to strip. Christine was already naked. She was also wearing a collar with a bell on it.

Hiroto stepped behind me and then wrapped a matching collar around my neck and tightened the straps. It was then that I realized that the bell was actually a small cowbell. I started to protest, but he wrapped his arms around me and began to cup my breasts. His thumb and forefinger then began to squeeze my nipples. I swooned and melted against him. I could feel his cock harden and I no longer worried about his plans for us.

"Let's go to the basement," he said. "Our guests are waiting."

Christine led the way. I was nervous, but also excited. I was a bit confused because the playroom was upstairs. I couldn't remember being in their basement. When we got downstairs, I found four couples waiting for us. All the women had large breasts that looked fake. None of them could match Christine and I in the chest department. The guys all seemed older than their partners and everyone applauded for us when we walked into the room. I was thinking this was going to be some kind of orgy. Then I saw the milking machine. That's right. It looked like it was straight out of a dairy, except there was also some kind of bondage apparatus designed to hold your HuCow in place. Hiroto wasted no time leading Christine to the first station.

I watched as he raised a stainless steel bar that was the top half of a rod with circular cutouts for a woman's wrists and neck. It was basically a metal version of an old-time stocks. Christine obviously had been in them before because she walked over and put her arms and neck into position without being told what to do. The was also a metal bar that was adjustable that she bent over. That would keep her back nice and straight. After Hiroto finished securing her head and arms, he attached a spreader bar to her legs just above her ankles. She was now spread wide with no way to escape. I was quivering because I assumed I would go next. Hiroto then turned to his guests and asked who wanted to draw straws for attaching the vacuum tubes to Christine's "udders."

I wasn't surprised that the four guys raised their hands but I was surprised that two of the women did too. I watched intently knowing that whatever happened to Christine would soon happen to me. Hiroto took six straws and cut them at various lengths. He then held them so nobody could see which was the long straw. Finally he went around the volunteers and had them choose. One of the women was the winner. For some reason, I was glad about that. The woman seemed overjoyed.