All Comments on 'The Neighbour'

by Firsttimeforevery1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 1 year ago

Luv this story it had me hard, I wanted to be involved. Got5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best yet. Wish I had a neighbor like this.i

redogi33redogi33over 1 year ago

wow was great tale , i need sports mate like this to watch football with

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mm , I had a neighbour like Bob after I got divorced from my wife Lynn - he instinctively knew I was easy to seduce ( I had been going with men from my teens and was overjoyed to get back on the horse so to speak )

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story! I'm a hungry bottom who wold be very willing to try anything this bear could offer! My 5" dick is fully engorged right now!

cumlappercumlapperover 1 year ago

Hot story. Looking forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really fun read, and quite stimulating. It made me nice and wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a bear myself, I loved the manner and reality with which the story was told. I have had several incidents with fit-trim men that find 'daddy bears' enticing. Great plot and storytelling skills. Look forward to more from you.

Firsttimeforevery1Firsttimeforevery1over 1 year agoAuthor

Wow! Thank you all for the lovely comments! I’m so glad you liked reading this as much as I liked writing it, hopefully more soon xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the vivid description of the emotions Jay experienced as he found himself submitting to Bob. The intimacy between the two came through, so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story and it made me wish I was Jay. Your descriptions made me feel like I had Bob’s cock in my mouth and I could taste his cum. My ass twitched when Bob’s dick touched Jay’s asshole. Congratulations!

matandamatandaover 1 year ago

So erotic and well written! Bob is the sexy man so many of us need! Look forward to reading more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, a really hot story, well written. My first time was also with an older 52yo guy, met him at a bar in Boston after I graduated. After a few months he invited me up to his place, we had whisky, watched some porn after a bit I moved over to him and asked to suck his cock! WTF, I'd just fucked my girlfriend that afternoon. You wrote a great first time bj experience, I jerked off afterwards. Weeks later, I was begging him to fuck me, he did, it was awesome. Not sure how I went from str8 to gay (actually bi). Over the next year and thanks to Craigslist I satisfied ad open older, mostly married men, and then I quit. Good memories.

cckreadycckreadyabout 1 year ago

Amazing story!!! Reminded me of my first time sucking cock. Met an older man at the adult theater and went to his car with him. Making him cum was one of the greatest experiences of my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous