The Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeing of being touched there, in my most intimate place was utterly exhilarating. Like my body was filling with electricity, every nerve ending was overloaded with pleasure. I bucked my hips trying to get his fingers inside me, he quickly obliged and soon had two fingers pumping in and out of me.

My cock was hard again and rubbing against his belly, smearing his hair with my pre-cum, the friction was delicious and I started to rock back and forth, rubbing my cock up and down his immense gut, which only served to push my ass back on to his fingers, fucking myself as I rubbed my cock on his incredible belly.

Bob's fingers left my ass and I moaned in disappointment, my ass felt empty and desperate to be filled again. I didn't have to wait long as his fingers were replaced with his cock. My eyes opened wide and we stared at each other as I we adjusted ourselves so his cock nestled snugly against my ass hole, with just a little pressure I felt him enter me. I close my eyes tight and hugged him as best I could, giving myself to him completely.

His cock slid home slowly but easily, as if it had been made to be inside me, as if it belonged in my ass.

Well, it did now.

I realised then that his cock was made to fuck my ass and that my ass was made to get fucked.

I think I cried when I felt his balls against my ass cheeks, his rough pubes on my hairless balls.

We stayed with him balls deep inside me while I stopped my tears and gradually lifted my ass up and down, fucking myself on his cock. My arms left his neck and gripped the back of the couch to increase my leverage.

He slouched down a little to give me a better angle and I was soon bouncing up and down on his cock with a complete cock slut, babbling and moaning incoherently as his cock hit that special spot inside me, sending intolerable pleasure shivering through me. His great hairy belly rubbed against my cock, my hands now on his boobs, both to help my balance and to let me feel his hard nipples rubbing against the palms of my hands.

Bob let me fuck myself until my legs began to shake with the effort of riding him, then he grabbed me in a bear hug and rolled us over into a missionary position. My legs tried to lock around him but I had to settle for digging my heels into his huge ass to urge him on. He lay on top of me, crushing me with his bulk, which only excited me more, I wrapped my arms around his great hairy back and hugged him as tightly as I could while he fucked me relentlessly.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" was all I could manage through the sensory overload and incredible pleasure radiating from my ass hole as Bob masterfully fucked me into submission. The intense pleasure from my ass was becoming painful and that combined with his belly rubbing my cock and the submissive ecstasy of being crushed and supremely dominated by the sheer size of this superior man was too much and with a wail I came on his gut. My ass spasms sucked and chewed at his cock and pushed him over the edge and I felt his cock explode inside me.

Bob looked down at me and I looked back with the biggest, dumbest guess-who-just-got-their-brains-fucked-out smile. Leaning down he kissed me and I returned his kiss passionately.

We made out until Bob's cock eventually went soft and it slipped out of my well fucked ass with a loud pop.

He rolled me on to my side and spooned me, cuddling and stroking me. I turned around to face him and explored his huge body with fascinated hands, marvelling at how different we were and how much bigger he was in every department. I couldn't help myself and lowered my head to suck on one of his great thick nipples, making him moan.

"I knew you were a cockslut the moment I first saw you." Bob said with that satisfied smile of his.

I blushed, now feeling vulnerable and insecure now that the sex was over. Briefly aware that I was lying naked, sucking on the big, fat tit of a strange older man that had just taken my virginity.

And my cock was coming back to life.

He read my expression and said "Don't worry sweetie, your secret is safe with me." he smiled.

"And there's plently more where this came from." He grinned and slapped my ass, sending an unexpected shiver of pleasure through me.

He slapped my ass again and I groaned helplessly, my cock reacting unexpectedly.

More slaps followed until my ass was hot and tingling and red with his hand prints.

"I think I should go..." I managed, conflicting feelings swirling around inside me.

Bob looked disappointed but understanding.

"Okay sweetie, come round any time." He said soothingly.

I nodded half heartedly, too mixed up about what just happened...

"Next game is Wednesday." Bob said as we were dressing. I found myself unable to stop staring at his body. He helped me back into my skinny jeans as if I was a child, but I liked his closeness, there really was some about the size of him that I found inexplicably, irresistibly attractive...

"Okay..." I said at the door, having located my flip flops and abandoned my attempt to squeeze back into my top.

Bob backed me against the wall and kissed me tenderly, gently crushing me with his bulk. The combination of the surprisingly intimate kiss and dominating, powerful weight pressing into me left me quite breathless.

I dropped to my knees when he released me and pulled his hard cock out of his shorts. I wasted no time and sucked his cock as best I could, moaning around his cock as I sucked, taking him into my throat and swallowing to massage his shaft, spitting and jerking his cock like the cock slut he made me. Bob responded to my blowjob by giving me a deliciously good, hard face fucking against the wall, his playful aggression was a huge turn on, being used like a slut by this powerful, dominant older man made me incredibly excited.

I unbuttoned my jeans and stroked my cock as I did my best to suck him, he came first, slamming his cock into me hard and erupting down my throat. The triggered my own orgasm and I spurted five or six jets of cum on the floor.

We made ourselves decent and I quickly washed my face and gargled some water, hoping that Lacey wouldn't notice.

At the door again Bib said "Wednesday?"

"Yes." I replied more confidently this time.

I checked my phone on the way back noticed Bob had airdropped his number to my address book.

As I got to my door, I heard a ping and checked to see a message from Bob. It said "can't wait to see you again!" accompanied by a photo of his flaccid cock.

I smiled and knew I would be back.

12