The Neighbour

Story Info
Sophie demands a hard lesson from her neighbour.
2.4k words
4.42
20.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been over a week. A whole fucking week and he was nowhere in sight. It's like he had dropped off the face of the planet after the most Earth-shattering fuck I had ever received. My pussy still felt raw and ached for days after. Walking was a little bit of a struggle as it took some time for the strength to come back to my legs. It was all I could think about, and the fact that he had just disappeared made me pine for every inch of him inside me once more.

Maybe that was his game, maybe he wanted me to want him. If that was how he played it was fucking working. I had never craved a cock so much in my life. I felt like a little teenager gagging for him to sync himself deep inside me like some sort of slut.

Towards the end of the week, I was starting to lose all sense of morality. The dildo was in use again, every single night, sometimes for hours at a time. The problem was, once Harry had satisfied me, no amount of self-pleasure would ever compare to the feeling of him fucking me as he did at the start of the week. I couldn't even cum on my own any more, not after the experience I had.

As the weekend Drew to a close, my husband went blissfully to work, and the kids went back to school I decided enough was enough. I put on the sexiest, figure-hugging dress I could find. It was low-cut, displaying a rather large portion of my firm tits and had a long slit up the side showing off almost the entirety of my right tanned leg. I finished the outfit off with a set of killer black high heels that added that least four inches to my height. If he was there he wouldn't know what hit him, he would have to fuck me again.

When the house was finally empty again in the early hours of the morning, I started out the front door down the path and came to stand outside his house.

Without hesitation, I knocked on the door as loud as I could. Nothing moved inside for a few minutes, then there was a rustling and a click. The door to Harry's House swung open and his rippling muscular body stood in the doorframe.

"hey," he waved at me from inside.

"Don't hey me!" I hissed at him.

"Woah, what's the problem?" he said looking confused.

"you know full well what the problem is, I've been waiting all week and not a sign of you. You gave me the greatest f*** of my life and then just disappeared! "

Harry's face broke out into a smile. He started to laugh.

"What exactly is funny? " I snapped back at him.

"Nothing, except I knew you'd be round here, eventually."

I put one hand on my hip and glared at him. The cheeky little dick. He knew I'd be round, what did he think I was some sort of slut?

" I don't think you're a slut by the way, " he grinned as if reading my mind. " I just think I'm that good, and if you're not in too much of a hurry I have a surprise waiting for you in my bedroom. "

A little shiver ran down my spine as he spoke. Surprise? What kind of a surprise did he have in store for me, could fucking him get even better than he did last week? how that was possible I don't know.

He gestured for me to enter. I didn't hesitate, not this time. I was craving him. I wanted every inch of him in me. I needed to feel him spread me wide once more and make me scream. Nothing else mattered.

The door slammed shut behind me. Harry led me down the hall, through the kitchen and into another room situated at the very back of the house. It was dimly lit, relatively small and covered from floor to ceiling in mirrors. In the center of the room was a lone table, and at each corner of the table, hung long, snake like metal chains hooked to the ceiling.

"What is this place?" I asked staring around with a mixture of wonderment and confusion.

"What does it look like?" He smiled and stepped further into the room.

"Is this where you murder me?" I said.

Harry drew me close. I let out a gasp of air as our bodies touched.

"Don't worry," he whispered. "I'm not going to murder you. I'm going to fuck you."

A groan escaped my lips as he leant forwards and planted a soft kiss just above my colar bone. My breathing quickened. I was already so wet I could feel myself seeping through the silky smooth fabric of my thong.

"Lay on the table," he said softly and guided me to the center of the room.

My heart was racing as I sat down on the cold wood. Harry placed one hand on my chest and gently pushed me backwards until I was flat agaisnt the table. He moved silently around me and clasped the first metal chain around my right wrist.

I groaned as each chain clicked into place, one at each wrist and ankle. There was a snapping sound and the chains tightened with crack of metal tugging at my arms and legs until i was spread completely wide. My head was angled backwards off the end of the table.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked.

I nodded, but didnt speak. My throat was dry now and my insides were raging. I was practically gushing from between my legs. My breathing was fast and heavy, and all I could do was lay, chained and at the mercy of a man i barely knew.

"Are you turned on?" He had knelt down and was whispering in my ear. "Are you a horny slut?"

I Nodded again.

"Then say it," he laughed.

"I'm a horny slut," I gasped between heavy breaths.

"Yes you are aren't you, you've been craving my cock for nearly a week now."

"I need it," I pleaded. A felt a finger trace its way up the inside of my left thigh, over my hip, up my stomach and come to rest on my hard, protruding nipple. I hadnt worn a bra, there was no need. My tits were perky and rested on my chest perfectly. The finger started to swirl around my nipple causing a surge of pleasure to race through me.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I couldnt see him but hears the metal click of a belt buckle unhooking.

"I was ready days ago," I smiled.

His rippling muscular body came into view. He was naked, and his cock was stood up in front of him, thick and long.

"Open," he said.

I opened my mouth and Harry began to run the tip of his throbbing cock around the outside of my lips. Precum dripped from inside him onto my cheeks and over my chin. I let out a little whimper and shuddered.

"I Have to admit, I've been waiting for this for a while as well," he said.

I groaned as he swirled himself around my lips. Then my eyes shot wide open as Harry suddenl pushed forwards sinking the full length of himself down my throat, right to the back.

"That's it suck my cock," he grinned.

I let out another whimper that was muffled by the huge length of flesh between my lips. The tip of his cock almost made me gag as I felt it slide all the way to the back of my throat. Another thrust into my mouth and he grunted in pleasure. I couldn't move, all I could do was twitch against the chains binding me to the table and suck him as he fucked my face.

"God your mouth is tight!" He groaned and slid himself all the way out, then immediately all the way back in.

I twisted my tongue and tightened my lips, hugging his cock snuggly. He twitched and ran both hands down my neck then over my chest to cup my breasts. I arched my back as another thrust down my throat caused him to twitch. I knew what was coming, I could feel him getting harder, and thicker and his thrusts more urgent.

"Cum in my mouth," I gasped.

"Oh god yes!"

"I want to drink it all," I squealed.

"I'm almost there," he had clenched his teeth now and was thrusting with purpose straight into my open mouth. I felt his cock engorged and suddenly he let out a long g cry. He filled the back of my throat with his warm liquid and I gulped as I swallowed. I wasn't sure when it was going to stop, he just kept thrusting, and each thrust shot another dose of his juice into me. I gobbled it all, like a hungry animal as he shot himself I to me over and over until he was completely empty and shuddering above me.

"Oh god!" He hissed, and slid out of me with a groan.

"I hope you left some for me," I smiled.

"Dont worry," he said and made his way around to my legs. "I wont be spent for a long while yet."

I felt him grip my thong, and with one quick tug, the tiny bit of fabric snapped in two and was tossed to one side. One finger prodded at my throbbing clit, then traced another path up my dress to my breasts. Another quick tug and the dress was split, right up the middle exposing every part of my toned body for him to see.

"That was my favourite dress," i said.

"Shhh," he said and placed a finger on my lips.

I suddenly let out a loud screech. Every muscle in my body tensed and my back arched upwards pulling against the metal chains holding me in place. He was inside me, spreading me wide, digging deep into the parts of my little pussy only he had ever been big enough to explore.

"Oh yes, you fuck me," I squealed.

"God you're tight!" He grunted and thrust into me again.

"Fuck me, please!"

Harry began sinking himself into me. Both his hands had gripped my tits as he thrust forwards and backwards diving as deep as he could go. Every time he slammed into me I let out a cry of pleasure.

"I need this," I hissed welcoming every thrust of his hips into me. "Take me!"

Harry sped up as electric pleasure crackled through every nerve of my body. My hips started to buck and twist as my body shuddered and twitched. I screamed so loud my throat started to sting with every breath.

"Fill me up," I gulped as another scream exploded from between my lips.

Harry assaulted my cunt until I was singing an angelic chorus of screams. The pleasure was pulsing over my whole body with such an intensity that I had gone limp and lifeless beneath him. I couldn't scream any longer. All I could do was hold my mouth open wide and ride through the most intense, soul splitting orgasm I had ever experienced. Each time he pounded into me a wet slapping sound reverberated around the walls and I jerked and convulsed under him.

When he finally slowed to a stop I was gasping for air. I could barely breath. My skin was soaked with sweat and my face was tinged a light red.

"Ready for more?" Harry laughed and there was a clicking sound. In one quick movement the chains around my ankles tightened and lifted my legs up in the air exposing spread wide ass to him.

"More?" I panted.

"Theres one last hole yet to be fucked," he grinned down at me.

I shook my head. "No way!"

"Whoops," he said just as the tip of his cock popped straight into my tight asshole.

I screwed my face up as a jolt of pain thundered up my spine. Another thrust from him and the full length of his cock was right up inside my ass, digging as deep as it would go.

"Ah fuck!" I screamed as the pain shot over my whole body. I felt him slap the bare skin of my ass cheeks with a crack and roar as he started to thrust straight up a hole I had never used.

A few pumps of his shaft later and instead of pain, I was screaming with pleasure again. Who knew getting fucked up the shitter was so exhilarating. Each thrust sent bolts of Ecstasy through every nerve of my body. My legs were tingling and shaking as he pounded up inside me bringing me to a second shuddering orgasm.

I only noticed he had filled both my holes when he pulled out of me. His white load gushed from my gaping pussy and ass as I lay there still panting on the table. A click of the chains and they all snapped open releasing me.

I groaned, "fuck that was amazing."

I sat up on the table. Harry was stood in front of me, naked and still hard as a rock. I couldn't keep my eyes off his throbbing cock and a tingle spread through my pussy as the thought of him inside me took hold once more.

I stepped up off the table, grabbed his arm and pulled him forwards. He knew what I wanted and smiled as I climbed on top of him, sinking his huge cock straight back inside me. This time I was riding him, pumping my hips in and down on top of him, digging him into me as deep I could, but even then that wasn't deep enough. I dug my nails into his chest causing him to spasm and moan.

"Oh god sophie!"

"You like my little pussy?" I smiled. My eyes were wild and dangerous as I sucked him up inside my cunt like a hungry animal. "You like my pussy fucking you?"

Harry nodded then groaned as he released himself inside me. I felt his hot load spurt deep and warm. I continued to bounce as he filled me so much it gushed out the sides of my pussy onto his stomach and I let out another scream as another climX rocked through my muscles.

When I finally left my next door neighbours house I was worn out. I trudged back to my own house and showered the stink of cum and sweat off my skin hoping my husband wouldn't notice, and all night that night I dreamed of Harry fucking me once again.