The Neon Geisha Ch. 01 - Catherine

Story Info
Catherine's journey of danger & pleasure in Japan begins.
1.3k words
4.33
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine's Journey Begins

As she sipped on her lukewarm Earl Grey tea, while the chairwoman of her current volunteer quest droned on about the increasing need of money, time and efforts to help with the city ' s increasing number of homeless citizens, she dipped her finger in the tiny China tea cup and stirred the tepid liquid. Her mind was numbed by the same speech she had heard on many occasions for all the numerous charitable organizations she participated with over the years.

She looked out the large arched window of the library of one of the elite social clubs of Manhattan and wondered why she, Catherine James, was now wasting away days away with other women that had nothing better to do with their time than attend charity meetings, or go to yoga and Pilates, or other ridiculous pursuits that still left one wanting and yearning for something more. For Catherine, she longed for a true romantic adventure that one only read about in novels. The kind of adventure that once read, every man and woman would never want to put the book down and demand for more.

As she sat there she pondered the idea of cashing in some of those now very valuable stocks she won in her divorce and board a plane for parts unknown, to return a time of only her choosing. For Catherine, whose Filipino and Chinese heritage made her look nearly 30 years younger than what anyone would have guessed, the idea of turning back the clock and embarking on an exotic journey had been in her mind for a very long time, especially since her last trip to Japan, whose culture fascinated her and left her yearning for much more. Unfortunately, her ten days were all to brief, after which returned to her then husband, her perfect and loving children, taking care of all of them and keeping up appearances.

However, with her recent divorce, and the graduation of the last of her children from high school, she knew, as she sat there, the time was now for that long awaited adventure. As the Chairwoman finally brought her speech to an end, the lovely Catherine stood up, put on her coat and said her goodbyes to the women she now realized she could no longer identify with, as they now to her were living out meaningless existences, the thought of which made her quickly head for the door.

As she pushed through the revolving doors and marched down the side walk in the freezing cold mid-January afternoon towards the train station to take her back to the Hampton's, she teetered on her favorite pair of high heeled boots, with her head down trying to huddle farther into her coat, so as to ward of as much of the bone chilling wind as possible. Turning the corner a strong gust of wind caused her to stagger and then stumble into a glass window of small shop.

The force of the gale made her instinctively slap her leather gloved hands against the window to avoid tumbling to the ground while she steadied herself and looked up to see an old Pan American poster on the window advertising the only international destination that mattered to her- Japan.

The Train Ride to Chicago

As the overnight train began its journey to Chicago, from where Catherine's flight was due to fly out of and where she had legal matters to settle regarding her divorce, she began to think about her life, what she had done, and what her goals were.

As she daydreamed she heard footsteps coming towards her. She looked up to see the best looking man she had ever seen. He was younger than she and reminded her of a cowboy, like the one she once saw on a billboard. As he walked by she couldn't resist staring. His broad shoulders, thin waist, and tight butt reminded her of feelings that she hadn't dared to think of in a long time. As the cowboy walked past, the smell of his Stetson lingered and remained in the air.

When the sun went down, Catherine decided to take a walk. Wandering from car to car she came across a dimly lit room with a very large window. As she paused to watch the scenery whipping by she did not hear the door or the stranger come into the room. She was startled but not really afraid as a blindfold was slipped over her eyes and fastened behind her. She attempted to turn around but two strong arms wrapped around her pinning her to her spot.

His lips were warm as they brushed her neck. She could feel a mustache and smell the Stetson, the same lingering smell from earlier in the day. She tried to picture the cowboy's face from behind her blindfold, to remember his hard body and feel his strong hands, the hands that were now releasing her to linger on her breasts. He cupped her breasts gently at first then started pinching her nipples through her blouse and bra. She knew she should be afraid, but this is what she had left for, wasn't it? For her the cowboy was just a taste of all the adventure, and excitement that she now desperately craved.

With ease he had unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra leaving her ample breasts open to the world in front of this big window. She felt him coming around in front of her. Felt his tongue begin to flick her nipples. Her well trimmed pussy was so hot and wet. She knew it would not be long before he realized that she had no panties beneath her skirt, her own wetness would be dripping down her leg. He continued to tease her nipples licking them then biting them just enough to send waves of pleasure through her.

She had noticed a table in the corner of the room when she had entered. It was there that he now led her. Not saying a word, the cowboy turned her around and gently pushed her to the floor. She could hear him unzipping his pants and felt them fall onto her knees. Placing his hands on either side of her head he guided himself into her mouth. She took him with pleasure, running her tongue around the tip of his cock. Then sucking him in deep down her throat making him moan with pleasure. He started pumping her mouth until he couldn't hold it any longer. Shooting his seed into her mouth and onto her lips. As she sucked and licked up ever drop he reached down and removed the blindfold.

He was beautiful. His body was ever better than she imagined. Now she wanted to be fucked, and to feel his hard cock deep inside her. With little effort on her part she quickly got him hard again. "Now," she said, "It's your turn to please me." Bending over the table she lifted her skirt making her wet pussy very accessible. His cock slipped easily into her and began pumping her hard and fast. She loved the feeling of being fucked. The feeling of his cock filling her up, the feel of his balls slapping against her, the smell of sex, she loved it all!

She knew it wasn't going to take long for her to reach orgasm, but she didn't want to do it like this. She wanted to see his face. Jumping up on the table she pulled her legs up and he gladly returned to his hard, hot pace. That was all it took, watching him as he pounded her was just too much. She started to cum with such great intensity that she almost fell off the table. But he had a hold of her. Again he began to fill her pussy with his hot cum.

As they both began to come back to earth she could feel his hot cum running down her ass. She put herself somewhat back together, kissed his lips and excused herself to use the restroom in the next car, but when she returned, her cowboy was gone. As Catherine sat down and watched the scenery roll past, her fingers found their way to her still moist slit, as she smiled and silently thought to herself, "I think I'm going to enjoy this trip..."