The Nerdy Nudist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you didn't stroll around naked in high school."

Rosa laughed and buried her face in James' shoulder. "We are never going to live that down!"

"Yeah, well, if you hadn't done it, would we be here?"

"Good point." She squeezed his hand, looking forward to squeezing another part of him shortly.

Back in her room, Rosa found the moon casting a beautiful glow in the window, and opted not to turn the light on. "Are you okay with leaving the shade open?" she asked James.

"I guess no one's likely to peek in a third-floor window," he said.

"Oh, it's all right if they do," Rosa quipped. "I've learned the world doesn't stop turning." Then she laughed and helped herself to his belt. "Are you ready?"

He pushed her hands a bit further down, and she could feel how very ready he was.

"Well, that's flattering," she cooed. "So glad you liked what you saw!"

"I loved it!" he said, kissing her as she resumed unbuckling his belt.

"So much you tried to avoid seeing it!" she giggled between kisses.

"Not this time!" and Rosa felt a delicious thrill as he gathered her skirt up. She hastily unzipped his pants and then raised her arms to let him pull her dress off. By the time he had it over her head, his pants had slipped down to his ankles. His boxers were bulging. "Let's let this poor thing out," she teased, pushing his boxers down after his pants."

"Hope you like what you see as much as I did that night," he said as he watched her unbutton his shirt. He admired her in her underwear but didn't touch for the moment.

"Not just the sight!" She leaned in for another kiss, and wrapped his hardness in her right hand. "Oh, that feels good!"

"For me too!" he said, and while he had his arms conveniently around her back, he unclasped her bra. "I wanted so much to touch these," he said as he pulled it off.

"Then do it!" she ordered, even taking one hand in her free one and placing it on her breast.

"Yes please!"

Rosa giggled a bit at his obeying of her order, and then giggled some more at his delightful light touch on her nipples. She'd been fantasizing all week about one or the other of his friends caressing her breasts just right, but she couldn't have been happier with the one she ended up with -- somehow she was sure Mark and Alan would never be as gentle and adept as James was proving to be.

"Ohhhh, James!"

He looked very much like he could play with her breasts all night, and with the wonderful sensations he was giving, Rosa thought she just might let him. He leaned over and kissed her left nipple tenderly, and she screeched with pleasure and grabbed at tufts of his hair. When he didn't complain, she pulled harder at it and rubbed his head with her other hand as he went right on working his magic with his lips. She was wriggling with sensation and moaning up a storm when he pulled back at last. "The other one?" he offered.

"First I want you inside me!" she insisted, pulling her nearly-forgotten panties down. "Get on the bed!"

"Okay," and he did lie back on the narrow bed. "But first, can I get a look at you in the moonlight?"

Rosa laughed, and took the opportunity to admire his own lithe body, complete with his dick at rigid attention. "You got to see every inch of me in fluorescent light, didn't you?"

"Exactly," James said, helping himself to a playful run through her bush with his fingers, which tickled her in the sweetest way. "This lighting is so much more romantic!" As Rosa humored him with a pose by the window, he went on. "The intimate glow of the moonlight on your breasts, casting wonderful curvy shadows, the tease of brightness on your bare belly, and the erotic cloaking down below --"

"Cloaking?" Now it was Rosa's turn to play with her bush.

"Eh, you're right, that word doesn't do it justice. More like an evening gown you wear under your clothing, a hint of the wonders of your love that await the right man, if he proves worthy of your affections..."

"Stop, you're going to give me a mental orgasm before we even get started!" With that she rushed back to the bed and climbed on top, guiding him effortlessly inside her. The moment of pure connection was divine, and she let out a deeply satisfied sigh.

True to his promise, James leaned up and suckled Rosa's right breast while she rocked with abandon. She closed her eyes and saw every color of the rainbow as the sensation abounded. If the world was right outside her room door and anyone could have heard her moans and shrieks of joy, Rosa couldn't care less. Gone was the awkward girl who worried about funny looks in the locker room, and gone with her was last week's exhibitionist. Here and now she and James were one and one alone, a bubble of utterly hot pleasure no matter how cold the outside world might be.

Rosa had long ago mastered the art of the quiet orgasm, swallowing her urge to make noise so her mother would never know what a little devil she was in her bedroom. She had once thought she might need to teach herself not to do that when the time came. But now as she felt the first stirrings in her pussy, it was immediately clear that she wouldn't have to do anything. She couldn't have kept the passionate joy quiet for a million dollars, and let loose like an opera singer.

"Oh, that's beautiful!" James whispered.

"Now you!" Rosa set into rocking him harder than ever to bring him along, and also rubbed his chest playfully with both hands.

James grabbed at her lower back with both hands and pulled her tighter against him. "A man could get lost in there!"

"Please do!" She felt another orgasm coming.

When James came with a telltale yelp, it was all Rosa needed to bring her over the edge again. As she exhaled in husky joy, she felt him taking her hands in his, and she squeezed them tightly as the beautiful sensations washed over her again.

"Mmmmmmm." As the tension dissipated, she came to a stop with him still buried lovingly inside her. In case he had any idea of pulling out, she grinned down at him. "You're not going anywhere, James."

"Promise?"

Rosa laughed. "Good answer! Or question. Or something." He laughed with her. "I trust you won't be afraid to look at me again," she added.

"I'd be more afraid of not getting to look again!"

Rosa's phone rang on the bedside table. She leaned over to see who it was. "Sarah!" she said. "I do not want to bother with her right now!"

"I have an idea," James said, reaching for the phone. "May I?"

"Go ahead."

James picked up the phone and pressed the answer button, and held it up so they could both hear.

"Hello?" came Sarah's voice. "Rosa?"

James drew the phone closer to his face. "Have some crackers, pal!"