The Neutralizer Pt. 02

Story Info
Ina gets Joberi ready for his extraction.
1.5k words
4.06
4.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so it begins...

When Dr. Daru opened the door, Ina visibly gathered her courage and followed him into a room buzzing with activity. Medical machines and beeping monitors recording wireless vital statistics filled the room along with four people in lab coats. Gazing about the sterile environment, her eyes caught on—

#

"Oh, Joberi," Ina whispered as compassion welled within her. "Why is he naked, Doctor?"

It saddened her to see Zhertiko Joberi helpless and naked, emitting guttural growls and animalistic hisses. Equal pangs of fear and empathy shot throughout her nervous system. He was lying with arms and legs outstretched on a tall table, strapped down at every available joint and pivot point. She noted belatedly that the restraints were imperial grade. Thin and somewhat comfortable, but very effective in rendering immobility. One of the scientists appeared to be giving him a sponge bath.

"The withdrawal is causing his body to overheat, and the lack of clothing helps to lower it. Come. My assistant has an injection prepared. Let's get you that positive matter so you may begin."

Ina gave a brief smile to the assistant waiting nearby with a prepped syringe. She raised her sleeve and after a slight pinch, it was done. "Will I feel any effects of the medicine?"

Dr. Daru replied, "Yes. Varying side effects have occurred, but most common were short bouts of delirium or acting out of character; slight to moderate aggression; and, naturally, an increase in maternal instincts. You seem somewhat shy and soft-spoken; you may very well find yourself acting in the complete opposite manner. Some, but not all, of the side effects will pass momentarily while others will linger.

"Your breasts and genitalia will begin to generate the antidote for you to pass to Joberi. It is quite likely that you will experience a tingling, and perhaps even burning, sensation in these areas once the antidote is fully prepared within your body.

"This is why you must care for him both as child and man. With this one injection, your body will indefinitely reproduce it as needed, just as it would a mother's milk. At this time, we are unsure how long a successful extraction will take."

A sudden thought popped into her head, and in a voice filled with dread, Ina asked, "Will we be given any privacy? Or am I to humiliate both Zhertiko Joberi and myself by doing this with an audience? I would prefer to protect his dignity as much as possible."

"My colleagues and I will withdraw into another room. However, for your safety, a microphone will be recording at all times in the event an intervention is necessary. We may even provide occasional auditory feedback. Once we leave, you may begin at your leisure.

"Please be aware that it may take several orgasms before any of the black in his eyes drains out. Being a female Zhertum, you may or may not know that males are able to ejaculate multiple times due to their hefty testicles. However, recurring orgasms within a short period of time do not come (pardon the pun, my dear) easily. Indeed, they do not—they must be forced. The negative matter is pooled within his sack and you must force it out by any means necessary.

"With this in mind, at the point of orgasm you must intensify the sensations he will be experiencing, even continuing past his peak. Joberi may emit distressed noises as if he is in pain, but it is not truly harming him. As soon as you relent, the sensation will diminish and he will be just fine. But you may have to push him past his limits in order to save him."

With that, Dr. Daru and the others left the room through a side door.

Ina crept up to the starfish-shaped table restraining Joberi, looking into his inky black eyes that now matched his jet black hair. She could hardly believe it was actually him. "Joberi...it's me, Ina. I'm here to help you."

Growl. Though his head was completely immobile, it didn't stop him from snapping his teeth at her.

"I-I-I'm going to help you, Joberi. Please...please don't fight me," she pleaded.

Hissssssss.

Keeping well away from his face, Ina stood in the space between his legs and hesitantly placed a hand over his heart, feeling the strong beat, proof that there was still hope. From there, she leaned over him, hand traveling to his arms, feeling the temporarily diminished power, while her eyes perused the raw strength in his torso. Ever so slowly, she placed a hand on his naked hipbone, just above a restraint.

At that simple touch, Joberi's flaccid cock twitched and he stopped mid-growl. Though Ina had never seen one, let alone placed her mouth on one, it was impressive to her even in its soft state. The twitch surprised her, though, and made her grin. She had always wanted to be a mother, so the thought of Joberi's full lips nursing from her breasts and her clit sent a current of arousal to those very places.

Shame on you. It's not about you right now. It's about saving Joberi.

Using one finger, she trailed down the length of his shaft, amazed at the way it jerked from that single touch. How big can it get, I wonder? She grabbed it with her entire hand now, marveling at the anatomy so different from her own. To be completely honest, it looked like a pleop, a tubular night creature that burrowed beneath the moist soil to escape from the heat of the day. Angling it this way and that to inspect it further, Ina came to a conclusion—yep. It was a pleop, all right. Just sitting there atop a weighty set of testicles.

The wrinkly bit of foreskin still protecting his squishy head piqued her curiosity. Sliding the crinkled flesh down, she revealed the most intriguing slit. Ina had the sudden urge to lick it. This is so unlike me!

Bending slightly forward, thanks to the table being so tall, she propped her arms alongside Joberi's inner thighs and ran her nose all over his massive hairless nuts, nuzzling him and inhaling his slightly earthy scent. At least they've been bathing him, she thought to herself. She stuck her tongue out and gave his sack some tentative licks here and there before pulling some of his loose skin between her lips and moving away, stretching it out. Holding it taut for long seconds, she released it—snap!—in awe of the way the skin slapped back together.

With all of this glorious masculinity in front of her, the urgency of the situation slowly crept to the back of her mind. She repeated the process, but slowed down to truly savor it.

Joberi's breathing came in hitched segments at her actions, and Ina was feeling a bit lightheaded herself. My body must be making the antidote now. Am I experiencing delirium already?

"Oh, Joberi... Is this the key to getting you to stop growling?" she purred. "Such fun you and I will have together! All in the name of saving your life, of course. I suppose I'd better quit playing around and get down to business. First things first—we need to get you fully hard. Oops! Did I say that out loud?"

Apparently, that injection had slightly lowered her inhibitions, as well.

What to do...what to do? Oooooh, I know!

Placing her hands on the tops of his warm feet, she lightly raked her freshly trimmed fingernails up, up, up his calves. Scratch.

Stopped at his knees to trace circles around them. Trace.

Detoured to the soft skin on the inside of his thigh. Tickle.

She giggled to herself when he let out a low rumble and his soft flesh pulsed again, growing in height and girth.

"That feels good, doesn't it, Joberi? I think your cock likes it, too. Your little head is peeking out, just like a shy tliskovi. Let me try it again and we'll see if I'm right! Uhhhh! These restraints keep getting in the way. Hopefully, you won't have to have them too much longer."

Surprisingly, he didn't growl or hiss in anger, but instead fixed his black gaze and glared metaphorical holes in the ceiling.

Again, Ina ran her fingernails up, up, up, around his ankles.

Scratched his calf muscles.

Scored his massive thighs...right up to that sensitive place where the legs met the hips and framed his groin.

Scratched lightly on both sides and watched as his fingers, toes, and cock jerked because of the stimulation.

Again and again, this time traveling across his taut stomach and dipping inside his belly button. Higher still, lazily circling his nipples and occasionally pinching them lightly.

Ohhhhh, those perfectly-sized nipples were just begging to be nibbled and sucked, each with a magnificent and wide copper areola. Later, Ina silently promised them after indulging herself with a longing glance. I will be definitely be spending some quality time with you beauties.

Again and again and again, she echoed the circuit until his cock swelled up and defied the laws of gravity. Until his foreskin rested underneath his shiny red helmet. Until the barest amount of liquid seeped from his slit. Until his breaths increased in frequency.

"Joberi!" she squealed. "Look at your cock. It's so big and red and angry! Oh, wait. You can't—your head's strapped down. Awwww...poor baby. Don't worry. Just let me take care of everything."

Time for the Neutralizer to neutralize..