The Nevella Experience

Story Info
Nevella and Reuben experimented with their fantasy.
1.5k words
3.2
3.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night we had planned for was finally here; the atmosphere was perfect, and the background music and lighting created the perfect mood for a thrilling evening. A lot of planning went into creating the ambience that was going to set the mood for what was to come. Nevella was at the point where she had grown past her nervousness about being fucked by a stranger. I sat on the bed as she was getting dressed; although her clothing was exquisite, it was also quite revealing and exemplified her magnificent shape. Her body was perfect; her 38DD breasts were cupped by the inner layer of the V-neck dress she wore. The dress was barely long enough to cover her perfect ass; however, if she were to bend over, her freshly shaved pussy would be revealed.

I held her hand and walked her to the car, and as she slid into the seat, I caught a glimpse of her sweet pussy. It was already glistening, and I could tell she was excited about our experience. The drive to the cozy hideaway was about 45 minutes, but the intensity and allure of what was to come made it seem like a five-minute drive. We arrived at the members-only bar and were greeted by August, our waiter for the night. He presented us with two freshly made drinks: a rose paloma for Nevella and my favorite, a Dark and Stormy. We sat in a quiet corner where we could observe the members without being noticed. A scented candle lit the area just enough to see the silhouette of Nevella. Nevella was on a mission; she was here to play, and a handsome stranger would get a taste of her sweet pussycat. We scoured the room with our eyes; everyone was in their own world, either dancing or chatting. This was when we noticed Mitch. He was a regular at these functions; we had seen him here before but had never spoken to him. Nevella got up and walked over to where Mitch was standing, gently brushing against him as she passed him on the way to the ladies. He could not help but trace her every step with lustful eyes. Nevella and I were on a call, and she asked if she still had his gaze, to which I replied yes. She then giggled as she slightly bent over, revealing enough of her ass and pussycat to mesmerize him.

Mitch positioned himself where she would have to pass him on her way back, and as she approached, he offered her a Rose Paloma, her favorite drink. She said thank you and invited him over to our table. She asked if I mind having company; I said no, and she motioned for Mitch to take a seat. As we shared pleasantries, Nevella's dress was constantly riding up, revealing her glistening pussy lips. At first, Mitch tried to look away, not wanting to offend me. Sensing his fears, I reassured him that it was okay, and the next time her pussyfoot was revealed, Mitch stared with pleasure. Nevella opened her legs just enough to separate her lips while Mitch licked his. "Do you like what you see?" she asked. "I certainly do!" Mitch exclaimed as he tried to cover the enormous bulge in front of him. Staring at his bulge, Nevella said, "I see I made an impression on you." She then took his hand and placed it on her leg and gently smiled. He looked at me, and I nodded and smiled. It was the unspoken permission he needed to explore her soft, moist, tight pussy. As he caressed her inner legs, running his hands lightly all the way up to her awaiting pussy without touching it. She gasped with pleasure as she anticipated her pussy lips being parted with his thick fingers, but he recoiled his hands after just barely touching her lips. He repeated this several times, making sure that his fingers made slight contact with her now dripping pussy with each journey up her smooth legs. This time, as he moved his hands up her leg, she grabbed him behind his head and kissed him deeply; at the same time, she spread her legs even more as she pushed herself forward.

As his fingers slid past her inner lips, she moaned with pleasure. He gently played with her clitoral region, making her climax with such intensity that her entire body shivered. Breaking apart from that deep kiss, she asked me if she could take him back to the house and fuck him. I smiled at her and assured her that it was all about her being pampered. The three of us got into the car and headed back to our home. As I drove, they continued to play in the back seat of the Hummer. I could hear her moaning and knew she was enjoying every moment of our play night. We pulled into the main entrance of the compound and drove straight to the garage. The inner door of the garage led to the playroom, which was equipped with everything needed to bring your wildest fantasy to reality. The toys in our playroom are a story for next time, as we were here so that Nevella could live out her fantasy. She had always wanted to be fucked by a stranger.

Nevella's excitement was quite visible, her smile when she stepped out of the car was breathtaking, and she was glowing like the evening sun ushering in the peaceful period of the day. Her lips were moist, and her pussy was quivering and wet. Her happiness and glow were rooted in her feeling free. When you can live without being judged or restricted by society, you have achieved freedom. Societal norms were tossed aside tonight; Novella's inhibitions were no longer stifling her ability to be happy. She had his cock in her mouth, and her moist lips glistened as she engulfed his shaft. His moans and the way he caressed her breasts told her he was enjoying this experience. Mitch carefully played with her plump breast as he filled her mouth with his shaft. He was fiddling with her mouth as rapidly as her body quivered and her thoughts expanded. She was thinking about filling her pussy with his big cock; she briefly released his cock from her mouth and whispered, "Fuck me." Those words added fuel to an already fiery situation. Watching Nevella being fucked was one of my biggest fantasies, and she knew it. Novella got off her knees and proceeded to the bed with Mitch and I in tow. We were all full of excitement.

Nevella sat on the bed, her ass up in the air, her gleaming pussy eagerly awaiting the exploration of a strange cock. Mitch got behind her; he placed one hand beneath her, having access to her clitoral area as he eased into her. She moaned with pleasure as his cock parted the lips of her wet pussy; her juices provided the natural lubricant needed to allow her tight pussy to engulf this big cock. Mitch fucked her slowly at first, but now he was fucking her fast and hard, "Fuck Me, Fuck Me." Nevella commanded as Mitch drilled his long cock into her. Nevella was moaning in pleasure; she was enjoying every moment of this experience. Pushing back to get more of his cock, Nevella begged to be fucked harder. From the way she was gyrating and pushing on Mitch, one could tell that she was cuddling, and in one instance, she collapsed, shaking, and moaning in pleasure. She had been cum several times since the night had started, but this one was much more intense. Mitch pulled his cock out of her, turned her over, spread her legs, and buried his face in her pussycat. He took his time gently massaging her tender clitoris with his tongue, and using his hands, he separated the layers of her well-fucked pussy to easily explore its depths and folds with his tongue. This prolonged her orgasms, making her enjoyment last for an eternity. She looked at me and smiled as she raised her body to meet his face with her pussy; mouthing to her, "I love you," was all that was needed to send her into another erratic session. I reached out and touched her, bringing her back to reality.

With her entire body still shaking, she reached up and took off the virtual reality headset and collapsed her naked body on the couch. It was truly a unique experience for both of us; we had never communicated like we did during a virtual session. Nevella placed a finger in her pussy and brought it to her mouth, then kissed me. I was Still savoring her sweet juices when she broke away from the kiss and whispered in my ear. I am ready to experience this in the real world. With that, we embraced and made sweet love for the remainder of the night.