All Comments on 'The Nevella Experience'

by Lenks

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please do not write any more, unless you put in some real effort. This story is short and undeveloped, with nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another loser who doesn't have enough imagination to write a real story. As with most first timers, it's a cuck or bbc disaster. Congrats, you pissed away the opportunity to impress with something worth reading. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

38DD is not a 'perfect' body. It's an overweight cow, with a bunch of extra fat filling large bra cups, and tits that sag down to her flabby belly if not wearing one. A 34DD, now that would be impressive, especially if she wasn't a skank, married to a piece of shit. the larger the band size, the more overweight the bitch is. Incels that have never been laid, don't know that, apparently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wondering why husbands on Lit always want their wives fucked by other men but wives don’t ever want the same? And why those husbands are always willing to let the women have their fantasy of another man but wives never feel the need to do the same for their husband.

Want to spice up your love life - let the wife flick someone new. I understand got this spices it up for the wife but the husband?

The realty sad bit is so many women read these things and believe the ‘all’ men want to watch their wives fuck other men (not true at all) then they go off to cheat happy ‘all’ men want it to happen.

The fetish of a few men then affect the lives of the majority of us who don’t have they fetisg.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

What a surprising development! A first author tries a cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous