The New Apartment

Story Info
A couples first love-making session in his new apartment.
2.7k words
4.29
14.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late on a Friday night. I was alone, sitting in my gaming chair owning some noobs online when my boyfriend, Diego, texted me.

D: Heyyy babyyy. 😘

M: Hey boy, what are you up to?

D: Just finished studying for the wknd. What are you up to tonite?

M: Wrecking some noobs.

D: Would you rather be wrecking this?

Diego sends me a picture of his tight twink ass just barely illuminated by the light of his camera. I chubbed up immediately and texted him back.

M: Fuck yeah. The roommate is in so we can't be too loud, but I'll stifle a moan for those sweet cheeks.

D: you talk to him much yet? Is he cool?

M: Yeah, I think so. Just come over quick, you've got my dick twitching already! 😫

D: I'll be over soon stud 🍆💦💦🍑

I grabbed my crotch absentmindedly as I thought about Diego. We'd been dating now for about 9 months and I still couldn't get enough of his perky Panamanian ass. He was 5'6", 21, fit, hairless, and all Bottom. I found him on grindr one night while looking for some head and he nearly sucked the life out of me. It was like his beautiful golden face was just a hungry hole for my baby batter. One of his favorite things to do was crawl between my legs while I played video games and suck me dry. He loved being submissive like that, especially when dressed up in his cute femboy clothes, then he really wanted to be used like a slut. My 5.5" cock was rock hard just thinking about getting in between those perfect honey buns.

I hoped my roommate would be cool with it. Kevin and I had just moved in together last week; he was midway through the lease when his old roommate suddenly moved out, and I wanted to move closer to work so it worked out between us. We didn't talk that much, we both did our best not to step on each other's toes and share the single bathroom we had equally. That far, there were no complaints.

My next match lasted a little longer than expected, and I missed the first 'I'm here' text from my boyfriend. A couple minutes went by before I realized my mistake and went to the front door. With my headphones on I hadn't heard Diego knocking, but Kevin had. He was standing with door open looking at my cute ass boyfriend all dressed up in a tight schoolgirl outfit. Diego was obviously blushing hard and trying not to look at Kevin in the eye. In fact Kevin towered over him at 6'5", so Diego's eyes only went up to about waist level with the step up into the apartment. Kevin, for his part seemed to have been asleep and was only wearing his boxers and seemed to be a little confused by the situation until I came up to him.

"Is this one of your friends?" Kevin asked turning back to look at me. I hadn't really seen him with a shirt off at this point, so I hadn't expected him to look like Superman under his clothes, but he did.

"Yeah, this is my boyfriend Diego." I said ogling my beautiful boyfriend in his tight outfit. "Diego, this is my roommate Kevin." Kevin reached out a hand for a handshake, but Diego seemed to be frozen in place staring down at Kevin's meaty mitt.

"Diego?" I asked, finally breaking his trance.

"Nice to meet you." Diego finally replied, his eyes shifting up from where he was looking to meekly accept the handshake.

"Wanna come see my room?" I suggested.

"Yeah! Let's see the new bed." Diego smiled at me, still a little shaken by my roommate's handshake. He slipped past Kevin, who absolutely dwarfed my boy as he passed.

I grabbed Diego's hand and led him down the hall past Kevin's room and into mine. As soon as we were inside, he pushed me up against the door and we both started running our hands all over each other. My hands quickly found his ass and started palming his cheeks.

"Do you like my outfit?" Diego asked between kisses.

"You're so fucking cute tonight. I don't even think a straight guy could resist this ass!" I moaned as he sucked my neck.

"Does this make you happy Daddy?" He moaned sweetly. Fuck I loved his girly moans. Him being my submissive little bitch was the best. It was always like this. All I had to do was grab his ass and pay him compliments and he'd melt into a mess of desire. This boy was all give and loved to please.

"You know what I like boy." I said as he started caressing my dick through my pants. Pretty soon he was down on his knees fishing out my hard cock and going to work. He had amazing cocksucking skills, I'm not sure from whom, but it didn't matter as he swallowed me balls deep on the first go. Whoever broke in my boy's throat first was cool in my book, cause now I was reaping the reward.

It wasn't long before Diego had me weak in the knees and short of breath, but there was no way I was gonna cum before seeing what was underneath his little skirt. I told him to hop up onto the bed so I could get to my prize. Sure enough he was wearing a tight little thong that ran up his crack and covered his package. I moved the material aside with my tongue and licked his hairless pucker. His hole was sweet and clean just the way I liked. Diego showed me how much he liked my rimming skills by grabbing the back of my head and pushing my face harder into his bum. That little brown hole was so delectable, my dick stayed rock hard the whole time I was eating it out.

Once Diego's moans reached a fever pitch I knew he was ready for some dick. I grabbed some lube and a condom; we always played safe cause Diego was worried about diseases. Just before I was about to slide in, he stopped me.

"Can we do it doggy tonight?" He asked so sweetly I almost came right then and there. We normally fucked missionary cause he liked to look at me while I fucked him, but I honestly didn't care as long as I got to stick my dick in his perfect girly ass. Even through the condom, his hole felt like a velvety heaven as it wrapped completely around my dick.

"Mymmmm. Yes Daddy, fuck me good." He moaned as I grabbed his slender hips. "Huh-uh. Make me your boypussy." My boyfriend whimpered louder. "I love your big daddy dick so-o-o much." His head was down and his eyes were closed as he focused on the pleasure.

"F-uck, stretch my pussy. Make me take it all with your big hunky muscles!" Diego was moaning so loud there was no way Kevin didn't hear everything he said to me, even with the movie he had on. It didn't help that Diego was directly facing the wall in between me and my roommate's bedroom. My boy started throwing his ass back hard like he was getting real into it.

"Yes, please, please! Fat. Cock. I want it, I want it!" He cried out, finally throwing his head up facing the wall. I'd never heard him this loud, but his sweet hips proved to be too much for me and I nutted into the condom without any warning. Diego slowed down when he started to feel me go soft.

"Fuck baby, did you already cum?" He asked with a tinge of disappointment. I thought we'd been fucking for a while, but when I looked at the clock I discovered I'd somehow lasted less than two minutes.

"Yeah..." I chuckled, I thought I heard chuckling from the other side of the wall as well. "That outfit was way too hot, there's no way I could last." More chuckling.

"Please daddy," Diego whined like a bitch. "I can't stop now. I've been so horny all week. Just a little more dick? I even wore my sexiest outfit hoping I'd leave here sweaty and loose. I'm still so tight right now..." He beat his eyes at me sweetly.

"Sorry babe. That's all I got tonight. Now I'm gonna take a piss." I heard a low laugh from the other room. Kevin must have been watching a comedy. I slapped Diego's golden ass for punctuation as I withdrew my dick and hopped up off the bed. I thought I caught a look of frustration when I slipped on my shorts and shuffled into the bathroom.

Still too high from my orgasm to register anything, I heard voices and a door closing. I was only in the bathroom for a minute or two, but when I came back out Diego wasn't in my room anymore. Confused, I searched the kitchen/front room to see if he'd gone to get some water, but he wasn't there. His heels were still at the front door, so I knew he hadn't left. A wave of dread crashed over me as I realized there were new sounds coming from Kevin's room.

I approached Kevin's door and pressed my ear up against the wood. Beyond the door I heard deep moans and a familiar slurping sound, which soon turned into a rough gagging that I'd never heard before. My stomach was doing gymnastics while listening to the gargling sounds coming from my roommate's bedroom. How could this be happening? How could Diego have done this? Without thinking I tried the door handle, but it was locked.

"Diego!? Are you in there!? What the hell is going on!?" I sounded desperate and panicked as I banged on the door.

My shouts seemed to stop them for a second, they were talking to each other. I couldn't hear exactly what was said, but I definitely heard my boy erupt into girly moans like he did whenever I teased his bussy with my cock. Then Kevin started blasting some dubstep to drown out their noises. Even with the music I was soon I hearing Diego panting like a bitch from inside the room, a sure sign that they had moved beyond teasing and he was getting filled by my roommate's cock. They knew I was literally right outside and Kevin still fucked my boyfriend without hesitation. I couldn't stand not knowing what was happening, so I left the apartment in nothing but my shorts and went around back to my roommate's window. In the 30 seconds it had taken me to go around, Kevin had started pounding my boy balls deep like an animal. Sure enough, Kevin had left his window cracked and I could see and hear everything that was going on.

"Oh my god, it's so big! You're filling me up!!!" Diego screamed as Kevin tore him open. Kevin had my boy pinned to the bed with his big manly arms, completely overpowering Diego's twink body. Kevin wasn't hearing the boy over the music and the slapping sounds of him beating Diego's ass with his pelvis. His eyes were wide and ferocious and his grin wicked as he shouted 'fuck yeahs' over the feral sounds my petite latin boy was making. Kevin's supreme ab muscles contracted as he dug into the deepest parts and rearranged Diego's hole to his liking.

"Ohhh-huhh fuckkknyyn. Dad-dy pleeeeeeeeeese! You're too big!!" Diego cried into the pillow. My heart was pounding out of my chest and I was barely breathing trying to decide what to do. I must have finally gotten up the nerve to at least flinch, cause Kevin's head snapped towards where I was standing and our eyes locked. Without breaking his stare, he thrusted a couple more times into my boy and unsheathed his dick. He wasn't moving very quickly, but it felt like ages before every inch of his veiny pink dick left my boyfriend's hole. Diego's boypussy let out a sloppy suctioning sound as Kevin's massive bell-head cock finally exited. Kevin smiled up at me and walked straight to the window where I was watching. His room was dimly lit, but between his legs I could clearly see the most beautiful, burly penis imaginable. It was like something out of a bottom's wet dream. 10 inches, curved slightly downward, foreskin just covering the head, and a long angry purple vein running along the top side. His body was godly and hairy and every muscle in his body seemed to be warmed up and ready to plow. My mouth fell open as he stopped right in front of the window and allowed me to drink in the man that had stolen my boyfriend in a matter of minutes. The look on his face was one of raw dominance, as if to say he deserved my boyfriend more than I did.

"Ohhhh papiiii." Diego moaned from the bed. "My pussy's so loose! I feel so empty right now." He was fingering his hole trying to recreate my roommate's massive girth to no avail. My roommate looked me dead in my eyes, winked, and mouthed 'thank you' before reaching up and closing the blinds. Just before he did, I finally realized that there was no condom on his cock. Panic started to set in as I realized that he wasn't using any protection and my boy was still letting him use his hole raw. Diego's Slutty moans let me know when Kevin reentered his conquest a second later. My cock was throbbing in my shorts. Unable to see anything else, I went back inside my room anxiously listening to my boyfriend getting stolen away from me. The walls were paper thin, so I could hear every word, thrust, and moan.

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK DADDY FUCK MEEEEEE!" Diego shouted through the wall.

PLAT PLAT PLAT My Roommate's hips slammed into my boy's ass at a riveting pace, never loosing stamina.

"THIS HOLE IS SO TIGHT! SO MUCH BETTER THAN A GIRL'S!" Kevin grunted in pleasure. "HOW'S YOUR FIRST BIG DICK FEEL!?"

"SO GOOD!!! YOUR STUD COCK IS ALL THE WAY INSIDE!!"

"IS IT DEEPER THAN YOUR BOYFRIEND'S???"

"YESSSSSSS. I FEEL SO FULL. MY ASS HAS NEVER BEEN HAPPIER!!!"

"THROW THAT ASS BACK ON MY DICK SLUT!! SHOW ME WHO FUCKS YOU BEST!!" Kevin's deep voice boomed.

For the rest of the night I heard the most gut-wrenching, obscene, animalistic sounds of my life. Every now and again I heard choking sounds as Kevin availed himself to my boyfriend's amazing cocksucking skills. I was so jealous hearing my boy gag and retch like he'd never done with me. It's like he was using Diego's throat slime as lube to coat his mammoth prick. There were a couple of times Diego's screams reached such a desperate fever pitch while taking that monster that I thought he might be in real pain. But every time he begged Kevin for more. I'd never taken my boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend I guessed, like this. I'd never even dreamed of taking a boy like this, and there I was jerking off as my boyfriend called out for my roommate's load in his pussy. One final insult knowing my roommate was now breeding my boy before I ever even got to try it. From the sounds of Diego's sloppy wet hole, it sounded like Kevin more than obliged him, but no matter how many times they came, the pounding never stopped.

I must have passed out as they fucked, cause I woke up the next morning to an empty room and my own dried cum on my stomach. It was quiet in the house, but I saw a notification on my phone from Kevin. It was a Snapchat of Diego, zoned out and drunk on dick, slobbering Kevin's massive balls.

**Who knew the secret to unlocking this little bitch's sweet pussy was a fat cock that DOESN'T go soft after two pumps?**

I moved out the next week once I'd finally decided I couldn't stand to hear Diego get bred in the room next to mine. Or at least I told myself that. Really, I couldn't stand the shame of nutting so hard watching them fuck nightly with the secret camera I'd placed in Kevin's room.