The New Attic - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the bed Mish peeled Nadia's dress off, and I was struck as always by how sexy her body was, nipples and pussy a darker shade of brown. Nadia pulled my Wife's dress down and she was licking Mish's cute little nipples like an ice cream cone, long movements of her tongue from the bottom to the nipple. Gen moved down and found her way to Nadia's pussy, the redhead diving in with relish.

My cock was so hard it was almost painful. I stripped my clothes off and decided to start with the group on the bed. I moved to the platform where the bed was and gently turned Mish's head towards me, kissing her deeply. Her breathing was rapid and I could see her chest heaving with excitement. For the second time of the evening I slid my finger into her pussy like I know she loves, slowly stroking my finger the whole length of her dripping slit.

After several moments of deep french kissing I moved down to the breast which was not being devoured by Nadia. Nadia and I made eye contact for a moment as Nadia worked Mish's nipple passionately with her tongue and lips. We kissed. Our tongues duelling for a moment before we both returned to my Wife's hard nipples.

Mish moaned deeply, and I felt a squirt of hot liquid on my hand from where my fingers were working her pussy.

"She likes that, I think," I whispered.

"I think she loves it!" Nadia smiled, and moved up to embrace Mish, the two Women kissing passionately.

"Please don't stop," Mish moaned into Nadia's mouth, "please!"

Nadia gasped and I looked down to see that Gen had slid two fingers inside of her and had begun working her g-spot like a pro.

"Oh FUCK!" Nadia gasped, "that's fucking amazing!"

I heard a scream from the sofa behind me and broke away from Misha just long enough to glance at the action happening there.

Marie-Claude was lying on top of Jean-Pierre, his cock buried to the hilt inside of her ass, and she was screaming as Charles was sliding what appeared to be a very fat cock into her pussy.

Mish pulled me back into a kiss and I returned my focus to my own fun.

"Honey." She moaned, my fingers sliding easily inside of her dripping centre, "I want to watch you fuck Nadia while she eats me."

"Ya?"

"Oh ya. I want to come on her face while you come inside of her. Can you do that for me?"

"Ya baby. Anything for you." I kissed her again and again, it was difficult to say whether it was one long kiss or dozens of short ones mixed together. Bodies began to blur together. I slide a third finger inside. I could have probably fit more. She was so wet and hot.

Nadia rolled over onto her hands and knees next to us and Gen moved behind her, the redhead rubbed Nadia's pussy roughly.

Nadia joined our kiss. The three of us blending together, tongues and lips exploring, kissing, licking, pure delight.

"Nadia," Mish moaned, "will you eat me while my husband fucks you?"

"Of course."

"Fuck her, Jay. Please. For me."

I couldn't say no to that. I got up and Gen rolled to the side. Nadia positioned herself at Misha's pussy and my Wife pulled the black woman's head down and began thrusting her hips up into her face, smearing her with her juices.

Nadia was still on her hands and knees and I placed myself behind her. I trailed my hands over those beautiful breasts and gave her thick hard nipples a quick pinch before putting one hand on each of her hips. He pussy was glistening pink below me.

"Condom?" I asked.

"Not for this." Nadia answered. I knew we had both been recently tested. I wasn't going to turn down this opportunity. I rubbed my cock slowly up and down her dripping slit.

"No, don't tease me. Just stick it in me, now. I need your dick!" Nadia told me between mouthfuls of my Wife's steaming snatch.

I did exactly what she asked, burying my seven inches all the way inside of her. It was amazing. Wet. Warm. Tight. Throbbing. Everything a pussy should be.

I began to thrust almost immediately, pulling myself all the way out until just the tip was resting inside of her and then burying myself balls deep inside again.

The sounds Nadia and Mish both began to make were so intense that I was glad that our nearest neighbour lives half a kilometre away, even with the extra soundproofing we had put into the attic.

Gen moved over and kissed me deeply for a moment, which was incredible. The redhead tasted like strawberries and sex. Before I could get enough of it she moved down and slid her way under Nadia and I felt her begin to work her tongue between the bottom of my shaft and Nadia's clit.

Nadia's moans and grunts went to a different level. They joined the screams of Marie-Claude to create a dirty audioscape that drowned out the music that was playing.

I could feel my balls tightening as I thrust again and again into Nadia's steaming core, and even though I am usually able to last for a long time tonight I could feel that I was going to explode in record time.

Looking up I made eye contact with my Wife and I could see that Nadia's tongue had her boiling from the pleasure. She wasn't going to last long.

Below me I felt Nadia begin tightening up, a clear sign that she was on the edge as well. I put everything I could into each thrust, stretching her around me and pushing as deep into her as I was able.

"Oh my god!" Misha screamed, and she began squirting, covering Nadia's face, the bedsheets, soaking everything in range as she began riding into one of the most intense orgasms I have ever seen her have. This set Nadia off and I could feel her tight sleeve spasming around my cock, a velvet glove milking me like I've rarely felt before. This caused me to lose my control and suddenly I was shooting every ounce of sperm I had inside of me into her, filling her with shot after shot until I was left empty, my legs weak and my entire body trembling.

Gen kept on licking, her tongue slowing down and licking the length of my shaft with each little thrust that I gave. Everytime her tongue hit Nadia's clit I felt Nadia give a little shudder as well.

"Wait, I need a second. I'm too sensitive!" Nadia complained.

Gen moved around and kissed her, tasting my Wife's juices on my Girlfriend's face.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw that our three other friends had also slowed down, Marie-Claude was lying in Jean-Pierre's arms while Charles stroked her hair from the other side, the Woman clearly emotional after making her way through multiple orgasms during her first real double-penetration.

Mish was smiling with a look of contentment on her face, stroking Nadia's hair with one hand. Her expression was one of pure bliss.

She looked at me and I saw her smile grow even larger.

"Baby", she said, "somebody still needs to take care of Gen. And in a few minutes I'll be ready for some cock."

Mish's gaze turned adoringly at Nadia, "and you, sweetie, you are definitely spending the night."

12