The New Champion of Goblins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No buckle, no lock," Erina panted once her fingers trailed along the solid red collar she had magically phased around her neck. But the air that she suddenly felt on her lips drew her attention almost immediately. And her fingers moved to trail on the mask, to feel every shape, and press into her soft lips.

"Such shame... if someone saw my lips, seeing me as a whore, treating me like one," Erina panted with a sudden need to swallow several times while her heart beat faster. But then she shook her head and focused. After that, she corrected the iron mask on the woman's face and placed a large pouch filled with gold coins on her side. The Princess even slid some old furs on top of her from a nearby crate before leaving.

Once Erina was back at the goblin warehouse, she slid into the barrel the goblins were preparing to carry away. And once the Princess was kneeling in the barrel, she began honing her plan. All the while her fingers kept playing with her bare lips.

** * **

Despite the large size of the barrel, two goblins carried it sideways without any issues. They had been traveling in dark tunnels for hours and Erina was getting thirsty after all the drooling her lips had done. Though she still somehow had enough saliva to drool some more every time she thought about the goblins seeing her in the mask a moment before she would show them and the weapon dealer the full extent of her power.

There was also a weird sense of happiness and pride that filled Erina. She was using one of the oldest military tactics of cheating the enemy to reveal their secrets. So something she had done on an impulse was slowly turning into a clever plot in her mind.

Suddenly the goblins stopped and tilted the barrel straight. It caused Erina to struggle for a moment to adjust her position to kneel on the bottom. Once done, she projected her senses to see that the goblins were taking a break on rocks that were at the center of a small cavern.

For several minutes the green creatures just bantered with each other while breaking bread but then one of them approached the barrel. He gave it a hard kick but it barely even caused a sound and he jolted back like it had hurt his toes more than the hard wood. Though a moment later he took a steady stance like nothing had happened even as others of his group were laughing.

"Fifth Kurk wants to know if you wake woman?" the goblin boomed. Erina saw nothing that would indicate they were anywhere close to their destination. So she just gave a quick lick to her lips and stayed silent.

"Why Fifth Kurk wants to know, to get his cock bit?" one of the goblins exclaimed and the others began laughing. Their eyes glowed yellow in the complete darkness. They looked like a menacing horde of orbs in the world of outlines Erina was able to see with her magic.

"Fifth Kurk's cock so strong, a human can't bite it," the goblin announced from the front of the barrel.

"Third Ruck thinks Fifth Kurk is full of shit again," came the next comment that was mixed with amused mocking from the others.

"Fifth Kurk, has no shit, will show you all," the goblin announced and he jumped on top of the barrel, Then he dug a big green cucumber out of his robe. Or at least that was what it looked like when Erina got her first glance of it with her darkness distorted vision.

The goblin waved his dick on top of the barrel to the mocking crowd. Then he knelt down and pointed his rod down, Erina could not but stare at him while he pressed his tip against the hole on the top of the barrel. Even it looked small in comparison to the thing the Princess had trouble believing to be real and not just delusions created by the shadows.

"Bite as hard as you can, Fifth Kurk can take it," the goblin announced and then he leaned forward to awkwardly hang from the top of the barrel while his hip was angled to thrust into the hole. In the next moment, something tapped Erina's head and she jolted to the side of the barrel as much as she was able.

Erina was suddenly in complete darkness while laughter from the outside echoed in the barrel. Her heart raced while her mind imagined the object that was right in front of her.

"She breathing on Fifth Kurk's cock, making it hard," the goblin announced and Erina's hands lunged to cover her face. But on the way to do it, the fingers of her left hand touched something hot and oddly silky. A sensation that kept lingering on her skin.

"Again, slap Fifth Kurk's cock again," came the goblin's distorted voice. It somehow managed to enter the barrel through the two holes on its sides even as the top entrance was blocked.

Almost by instinct, Erina began focusing her magic to see in the darkness. At first, outlines blurred into her vision but then all her attention was stolen by the curved object hanging from the roof. Its sturdy shape was burning into her mind and detail after detail registered into her thoughts. From the bloated shroom on its tip to the network of bulged veins that covered, the Princess was only able to describe it with one word, beautiful.

Erina's eyes dilated while the very thought shocked her. There was no way such a thing should be anything but disgusting. But the more of it she was able to see, the less she was able to deny the truth of the large edible object. But even as she was unable to deny it, her hands moved to cover the eyes on her mask while her body tingled in confusion.

"Just you breathe on Fifth Kurk's cock, Fifth Kurk will feed you seed," the goblin announced and he began thrusting into the hole. Due to Erina's half-hearted attempt to cover her vision, she was unable to make her fingers hide the now bouncing rod completely.

Even as Erina had drooled on the chin of her mask, her lips suddenly felt even drier than before. A strong thirst burned even her tongue and the back of her mind was telling her that the object in front of her would be able to sate it. Just the notion of touching the rod tingled the Princess's body while her eyes tilted. And in the next moment, she was leaning forward until the cock was rubbing against her mask.

"Slut is thirsty for Fifth Kurk's seed, will drink it all up," the goblin announced. Erina's head kept tilting against the moving cock until the tip began tapping into her parted lips.

"I will?" Erina mouthed before the raw tip stopped to press into her teeth. It jolted a burning pulse that radiated down her body, all the way to her core. From there came another pulse that triggered her lips to push up while her head tilted even more.

"Slut is sucking Fifth Kurk's cock, slut loves Fifth Kurk's breedable cock," the goblin announced. But Erina barely heard his words over her own heart and ragged breathing. All she was able to focus on was the cock burning her nose and tongue. Like something was branding itself into her senses.

Erina's eyes tried to dilate yet again when she realized just what the sensation was like. It was like in the books about ancient gods, and how they tempted mortals so they could enter their mouths and steal their souls. But at that moment the Princess did not care, she wanted more even if it was at the cost of her soul. And a tilted smile spread on her lips.

Fifth Kurk almost froze when Erina angled her throat and swallowed over half of his meat in one go. Her pearly teeth pressed into his flesh while her masked forehead pressed into the top of the barrel. The cock twisted and burned in her throat but she did not want to let go while saliva rushed to her lips yet again.

"Fifth Kurk going to cum, Fifth Kurk going to cum for the slut," the goblin croaked and he began thrusting into Erina's throat. Her lips chased after the cock to the point she almost kissed the hole in the barrel, it caused the thrusts to scorch her bulged throat with devastating strikes but it only caused the Princess to thirst for more.

All the while the creature was using Erina's mouth for his pleasure, she was assaulted by the sensation of being filled to the brim. Like some primal force was assaulting her in an attempt to split her in half

as the first step to tearing out pieces of her soul.

Erina spread her knees in the barrel as wide as she was able as the splitting sensation was radiating down her throat and all the way to her nethers. Her pussy burned to its core that pulsed up her spine. And her inner walls were trying to convulse almost as open as her jaws were.

In the next instant, Fifth Kurk's cock twitched and it released a torrent of heated liquid down Erina's throat. She instinctively tried to swallow the rod down, she had never felt more wet than she was at that moment. Her puffed vulva was smearing her underwear while thick saliva coated her lips. All the while her body burned with sweat.

"Slut drinks, slut drink, Fifth Kurk's seed," the goblin announced and his words echoed in Erina's barrel. They entered her mind and began repeating there while she kept sucking the deflating cock. Until she jolted away from it to cover her mouth.

"Did I lose it?" Erina uttered and she looked down at her body but she had no idea what she would even look like in the darkness if she had lost parts of her soul. And her focus soon returned to her burning lips and throat. Even as the cock had been removed from her, its sensation more than dominated her senses.

"Fifth Kurk's cock is soaked in slut spat, Fifth Kurk's cock is too strong for human to bite," the goblin announced after he stood up to present his limp tool in front of the barrel. In the next moment, the other goblins swarmed the barrel, and cocks were thrust through the two side holes on the barrel. One of them pushed into Erina's back before she jolted to avoid it.

Erina focused her eyes to see in the dark again while she knelt against a cockless side of the barrel. If the two rods had not been curved, they would have definitely tapped her sides at every thrust if she had knelt in the middle.

"Stop stop, First Kurk says we not doing this, we have no time," the goblin with the most authority shouted. Erina had almost reached for the cocks with her hands but she stopped them when the voice boomed.

"Can't, cock too hard," Third Ruck exclaimed. He did not even indicate who spoke like he wanted to hide his identity.

"Third Ruck takes it off or First Kurk cuts it off," the leader of the goblins announced and it triggered the goblins to attempt to pull their cocks out. Their veins bulged against the wood while their flesh was wrinkled.

With a twitching grin, Erina reached for the cocks to help them slide out with her magic. Since she did not want something so beautiful to be harmed. But that thought alone was enough to tilt her already heavily tilted mental state even more.

The sudden soft grab and push triggered the two goblins to stare at the barrel in a confused state for several minutes. Their mouths kept opening like they wanted to say something but nothing came out of it.

"First Kurk says, break over, once the job is done, First Kurk will get you all a half-elf slut," the boss goblin declared while most of the goblins moved to get ready to depart.

"Why not a full elf?" some goblin pouted.

"Same holes, quadriplerupleduple the prize, that's why, try to remember it," First Kurk flared. "And get ready to move."

After that, the goblins tilted Erina's barrel sideways again and began carrying it. Once again just two of their muscular bodies were enough to carry it with ease. And during the rest of the trip, the Princess kept covering her mask with both hands while drifting from an urge to giggle to an urge to cry.

** * **

"Mighty Mugrat, First Kurk brings you a slut to trade," the boss goblin declared. It jolted Erina from her increasingly confused thoughts. And it took the jolt of her barrel being tilted up and put to the ground for her to focus on the actual reason why she was here instead of sucking her fingers.

"Mighty Mugrat will be displeased and give you rocks instead of weapons if this slut is not worthy." an oddly calm goblin voice declared. And the top of the barrel was leveraged open faster than Erina was able to focus seeing outside.

"First Kurk wants the slut to get out of the barrel," a voice commanded. It was not the boss goblin but it sounded like he was borrowing his authority.

Erina stood up and concentrated to see through the darkness. As the lines formed in her vision, she kept failing to spot anything that looked like advanced weaponry or even their transportation crates. The only things she saw in the cave were the goblins and a statue.

"Mighty Mugrat will test your slut, just take her away if she is not worthy," the new goblin boomed. Erina's attention was immediately drawn into an orb of green fire. It illuminated the skin of the goblin and for a moment the Princess thought he wore a highly detailed muscular armor, but it was just his bare flesh.

Heat rushed to Erina's face even before her mind registered the curved rod of the naked goblin. Its edible tip was even more bloated like a shroom than the one she had sucked. And before she was even able to think, her lips had gaped open a bit with a rush of saliva even as thirst burned her mouth.

A pulse radiated across the cave, the statue gave a green glow and Erina realized that it depicted a naked woman spreading her legs. But the Princess did not even have the time to be shocked by it before something thrust down her throat. Pressure surged into her body and her jaw spread wide open. Her hands tried to block her lips but the surge just streamed past her fingers.

A single thought overtook Erina's mind while her throat and stomach were filled. An evil god was using her mouth to enter her body and steal her soul. But no matter how hard she tried to block it, she was not able to stop it. Heat burst on her lower stomach but there was no pain, there was a pulsing beat like she suddenly had a second heart but then it faded away.

"Yes yes, the slut is very wet and filled with lust, the most suitable hole," Mugrat exclaimed. "Hole-goddess Astral has chosen this one as her champion."

"What?" Erina uttered and her hands slid down to hold her stomach. The pressure from her throat was gone and there was more saliva spilling from her lips that made sense.

"Praised be the chosen holes of the goddess," Mugrat declared and most of the goblins fell to their knees. But Erina just wiped away her drool and locked her eyes into the odd shaman. Then a moment later she slid out of the barrel and seemingly flew at the goblin. The Princess crouched down and her hands wrapped around Mugrat's throat and an invisible force bound him like a statue.

"Undo what you did or I will twist your cock, I mean twist your neck," Erina flared only to utter the rest. Her fingers felt the goblin's hot pulse and strong leathery flesh while her eyes kept twitching to look at his erect penis that almost touched her.

"Don't blame him, he just followed my instructions to find a new champion," a serene voice rang in Erina's ears. It triggered her to take distance from the goblin to look for a bigger danger.

"Who are you? Show yourself," Erina commanded. She looked around but the only things she was able to see with more detail were the goblins.

"You can call me Astral, and unless you fancy a trip across realities, the voice of this reflection is all you can get," the voice explained. "The limitations of being stretched everywhere at once and all that."

"Do not think you can play games with me, I will find you, I command... magic that is designed to fight beings like you," Erina voiced while she hesitated to name the form of magic she used. Especially since the being had used that as its name like to taunt her.

"Can we talk a bit more calmly about this? It took so long to find one who was aroused by goblin cocks," Astral pouted. "It's almost like nobody in your world wants to feel one up."

"Just what is that supposed to mean? I'm not, and that's irrelevant, give me back my soul," Erina almost stuttered while she tried not to look at the goblin cocks around her. With the level of focus she had, even their robes did not stop her from seeing their erections with vivid detail. And all of them had retreated to hug the walls of the cave as energy was pulsing around the Princess strongly enough for them to see wrinkles in the darkness.

"What soul?" Astral asked. Her delivery was more amused than anything else.

"Don't try to deceive me, I know you stole at least a part of it, why else would you toy with me," Erina said with a stern tone. Her stance was changing like she was planning to fistfight her enemies if nothing else would work.

"I'm not really into soul eating, the fate of my followers and occasional seed is more than enough for me," Astral replied. Erina tried to locate the source of the voice but the more she focused on it, the more she was unsure of where it came from.

"Don't try to confuse me with your lies," Erina voiced. She tried to project strength even as none of the books she had ever read about the ancient gods told her how she should fight back in a situation where the enemy was beyond even her vision.

"Well, I guess I technically steal souls from the cycle thingy when I invite them to my afterlife, but I only do that if they want to join my happy orgy land," Astral explained. Even Erina had to admit that she had not exactly felt her soul being torn out in the ways the books described it. And the Princess should have been able to resist such an act but in that case, this god was clearly just trying to deceive her to lower her guard.

"Stop trying to confuse me, leave my body this instant or your followers will pay the prize," Erina threatened to make the god admit that it truly was in her body. Not that the Princess was able to even think how else the being was talking to her.

"Sure, I will remove my blessing, all you need to do is to fuck fifty goblins on an epic quest for salvation," Astral offered.

"What?" Erina uttered while she tried to look away from any cock in the cave.

"How about ten?" came the elusive god's next offer.

"How about I just make their heads disappear?" Erina offered and she pointed her fingers at a group of goblins. She picked up a stone from the ground and made it dissolve into nothingness just to prove her words.

"Just think to what you are saying no to, with my help you could stop being a whore and gain anything you want," Astral exclaimed. Her words froze Erina with a hard swallow. The red mask she had been wearing was suddenly burning against her face harder than before.

"I'm not some whore," Erina uttered. Her hands lifted to her cheeks to feel their hard surface. All the while her lips trembled with a gape.

"So is wearing that mask some hobby you have?" Astral mused. "And don't try to lie to me, I feel what you feel and your body is filled with desires."

"It's not... I'm just... I have to go," Erina uttered in sudden conflicted panic and in the next instant. Her body blurred as she surged upwards and towards the surface. She flew through dirt and stone like they were nothing. For a moment she just flew towards the distant line of souls on the surface but then she recognized a cluster of familiar ones. The ones on her ship and she began using them like a beacon.

The moment Erina seemingly burst from the ground, she collapsed on all fours to gasp for air. Even as slipping through mater was not usually a problem for her, the exponentially long duration she had been fully phased had strained her body to a limit.

"That was some wild ride, almost as good as a long hard fuck," Astral giggled in Erina's ears. The voice seemed to come everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

"You followed me?" Erina panted. She looked around to register that she was in one of the support hangars of the airship dock. Storage crates were piled up behind her but there was not that much cover in the hall.