The New Champion of Goblins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck? Fuck," Erina uttered as her insides convulsed just from the sudden shifts in pressure. She had gotten far too used to the green meat just resting within her with a steady pulse. And her juices had gathered along the shaft to the point she basically squirted on Metes's balls in seconds.

"Nurik will fuck the warm ghost hand, the soft hand is good enough for Nurik," the other goblin exclaimed. Even with Erina's loose grip, he had enough to work with to at least move his foreskin while he brushed against the silky touch.

"Filthy... green.... base... creatures, using me... disgust me," Erina mouthed even as her folds were almost relaxing around the cock that kept stirring them. Almost like she was made to take such a grotesquely large green manhood.

"Metes is a lowly unworthy creature, unworthy of slut ghost's perfect cunt," the goblin voiced even as he kept thrusting with as much speed and length he was able. His technique of using the whole of his available body to move had improved notably from the start.

"I command you, to make me feel disgusted, I want to be revolted by your touch," Erina commanded. But even as she said that she kept stealing glances from the cock she was holding. Even her grip turned harder just to feel the hard softness tighter.

"Nurik knows how, free Nurik and let him slap his cock into slut ghost's face," the goblin eagerly offered. But even as he just said that, the Princess imagined the green meat sliding on her face, and her urge to lick it overtook her.

"I... don't think that would work... I mean I can't let you do that," Erina uttered while she shook her head. There suddenly was a hot trail along her face where she had imagined the cock to be.

"Then let Nurik lick slut ghost's silky feet... or boob, let Nurik drool disgusting drool all over slut ghost's silky boobs," came the goblins next offer, and the mental image of that almost forced Erina to bite into her lower lip to stop a gasp. But it did not stop the sudden tilted smile on her lips.

"This is not working... even when you call me a slut... I, I truly only deserve this mask," Erina stuttered and both of her hands moved to hold her face. A few fingers from her left trailed on her lips to give her a raw taste.

"Give Nurik's fuck-hand back, Nurik wants to fuck soft silky elf ghost slut hand," the goblin flared. He kept thrusting in the air and Erina kept looking at it from the corner of her eyes.

"Are you going to call me slut again if I don't?" Erina asked. Her rising urge to be berated was almost the most disgusting thing she was able to focus on and even that was counterbalanced by the weird tingles it was causing.

"Nurik will call slut ghost a bastard bitch cunt tease," the goblin exclaimed and Erina physically jolted a bit just from hearing the words. But in her pussy the jolt only manifested as a slight convulsion like she was about to cum.

"Shut up Nurik, let Metes cum first," the goblin shouted to interrupt the other.

"Cum? You are about to cum?" Erina uttered while fingers from both of her hands dug into her lips. Drool dripped along them and her tongue almost hang from her mouth.

"Metes will cum, unworthy Metes will cum into the perfect pussy," the goblin declared and he somehow managed to thrust even harder than before. Every strike sent a pulse from Erina's clit all the way to her spine. All the while the veined meat and the quivering folds massaged each other in equal measure.

"Fuck cum... fuck cum," Erina panted while her eyes tilted. Pressure built in her body even as her pussy was almost melting into the inserted rod of flesh battering. But before she was able to cum, heat blasted into her core.

"Metes did it, Metes came into the best cunt in the world," the goblin announced all the while he kept pumping all he could into the tight elven flesh holster. Erina bit into her lower lip and even as saliva dripped on her chin, she did not moan when her womb convulsed to suck in all of the seed.

"Metes is being sucked in... powerful ghost slut cunt, truly the best in the world," came the goblin's next announcement while the last drops of semen left him.

"Nurik next, Nurik will do anything to cum in or on the slut ghost," the other goblin shouted in borderline desperation.

"Good job, I don't think these two will hold any secrets from you," Astral mused and Erina looked around almost in shock even as she did not see anything. But then she pinched her tongue just to gain some focus.

"Tell me what you know," Erina uttered without even looking behind her. The cock and her womb kept pulsing in her like she now had three hearts.

"Elf slut ghost never told what she wants to know," Metes nodded.

"I did not? I did not," Erina voiced. "Who paid you to corrupt the engine core?"

"A scary gold mask man, he promised lots of gold if we do it," Metes replied. His bloated tip had been locked into the side cavity of Erina's inner gate and he kept it there like he was afraid he would deflate the moment he moved.

"And you agreed?" Erina asked. There was only one gold masked noble that came to her mind in the city but there was no way it had been the Duke. Especially since there was no way someone as high on the caste ladder would deal with creatures like these.

"Metes never questions nobles, questioning nobles means death," the goblin nodded like he was stating a fact.

"Did you forget the Princess is a noble above most nobles?" Erina asked. All the while she imagined these two bowing to the ground if they saw her in her golden mask.

"Golden princess never as scary as he was," Metes nodded.

"And never gave enough pay to buy good whores," Nurik added. "Even slut ghost's hand is better than most whores you can buy with copper."

"Slut ghost's cunt at least worth gold, still keeping Metes hard," the goblin added. Erina's hard clit was pulsing against his shaft with enough force to make her vulva slowly caress him.

"Shut up... just tell me if you know how to contact this man," Erina almost panted. Without even focusing, she kept pressing her ass harder into the goblin to counter his slow deflation.

"Scary gold mask man said to wait at the easternmost bridge at midnight," Metes nodded.

"Is that all you know?" Erina asked and Metes nodded.

"No wait, Nurik knows way more, just fuck Nurik and Nurik will tell even more... like the color of the gold mask noble man's robes," the goblin flared in full panic. And even as Erina looked at his cock over her shoulder, she was still able to resist the urge while she managed to assemble some kind of a plan.

Erina shook her head and she slid the cock out of her with a wet slurp. It turned limp almost the moment it hang down with a drip of juices. Then while the goblins let out panicked shouts, Erina slipped into the ground. Though a moment later she slid to grab the backs of the goblin necks and fly them through the ground on the surface. In moments, both of the green creatures stood on some alley with their cocks out.

"I guess this makes you deserters, better run far before your chief realizes you are gone," Erina voiced before she disappeared. After that, she followed the two panicked goblins just by tracking their souls from the distance. They traded their jumpsuits into rags with the first shady street vendor they found while they rushed deeper into the slums.

** * **

Erina had followed the two goblins the whole day until they finally moved to hide close to the bridge where they were supposed to get their gold at midnight. They had spent most of the day in some shady gloryhole place to have their cocks sucked even after they had gone limp. Especially Nurik kept shouting about elf sluts to poor women that he paid to service him.

All in all, the whole day had been such a weird experience for Erina, she had tried to ignore the tempting things she had seen, and instead, she had focused on honing her ability to stalk souls like a ghost. And now she was observing the goblins from a distance while the moon kept rising on the sky.

The goblins kept muttering about if they were even on the right bridge but when they saw a group of cloaked figures go to the bridge, they followed them. The moment they tried to greet them, the four big orcs grabbed them, put them into bags, and tied stones into them. Then they just dropped them off the bridge.

For a moment Erina was too shocked to even think but then she pressed the souls of the orcs into her memory before she slid into the river. Then she dragged the goblins into a nearby warehouse before she flew after the orcs. But even before she reached them, they had all split into different directions at a brisk pace. So Erina was forced to just pick one and keep following that one.

The orc kept running almost an hour around seemingly random blocks in the slums until he stopped before a bar and walked in. There Erina observed his soul park itself next to other souls, all of them were from the group he had split from.

As the bar was too filled with souls for Erina to risk looking in like a weird slut ghost, she slid into the empty basement and hid behind barrels. There, she entered into her meditative state and went to listen to the orcs. But even as she kept doing that for hours, all they did were to talk about fighting, booze, and fuckable whores, and nothing about what they had done or who they served.

Erina even ended up focusing more on the dancers who came to the stage of the bar. They all wore red masks and clothes that showed most of their bare skin. Some had dark skin, some had green skin, some were as pale as the snow but the Princess was equally mesmerized by all of their boldness of showing expressions with their lips to the whole crowd. And her lips slowly mimicked them even as her senses were elsewhere.

The mostly orc crowd kept waving pouches of coins at the dancing women and one by one, the women picked a pouch they liked and escorted the man holding it away. Though sometimes the men refused to give the pouch and waved it at another woman. And the longer Erina watched the show, the more she imagined being one of those red-masked women who lived to offer carnal services to men for coin.

Some of the women were even displaying texts that were written on their lower stomachs and other places. None of them had the same text as Erina but she barely saw the difference. The line on her body could have as easily been "Angel of Perversion" as "Champion" and it would have branded her the same.

Especially one tall but shapely woman with short red hair kept stealing Erina's attention. Her skin was even paler than hers and she moved her ass in ways that invited it to be slapped. She did not even move away from such strikes like the other women. And when she took a pouch, it was one of the lighter looking ones. Not to mention, her slender hand slid into the orc's pants to feel up his cock even before she took his money. Erina was suddenly filled with an urge to see the especially indecent woman be taken by the orc. Just like she had seen countless parted souls bounce on each other in distant rooms, but a lot closer.

"What you hiding in here?" a rough voice grunted and Erina's senses fully returned to her body. She was faced by a large orc that was carrying a beer barrel on his shoulder. His tone indicated he was almost as shocked to find the slut masked elf behind the pile of barrels as Erina was to be found. She had clearly gotten sloppy at checking if any souls had approached her body.

"Not that I care, or would usually care but there is a noble client who wants an elf whore," the orc voiced. "Been sending people to find one, but here you are."

Erina stood up and her hands lifted to almost cover her lips. This big green man truly just saw a whore when he looked at her, nothing more nothing less. Like that was what she truly was. But there was something the orc had said that stole Erina's attention.

"Noble?" Erina muttered while she hid her lips. The only clue she had was related to a noble but this was far too weird to lead her to the right path. Not that she had that many other paths available to her.

"Yeah, golden mask and all that, he and his group been real thirsty, and very generous with gold coins, rare for an orc place like this," the green brute shrugged with the large barrel he held up with ease. "But not as rare as finding an elf whore in here, not that I care, if you came to kill him, go ahead, I got his coins already."

"Why would I want to kill him?" Erina asked with as a soft tone as possible. If all of this was actually a trap of some kind, she was either way over her head or her enemies were. And she was not sure which was more likely.

"Wishful thinking, comes to my place and acts like he owns everything just because... fuck, been drinking too much myself," the orc spoke but then he slapped his head with his free hand. "So what say you, want to serve a noble who has more gold than sense?"

"Take me to him," Erina voiced. She swallowed hard while thinking if she was being played by evil gods or mortals. Or if she was just getting really lucky.

"Follow me, he upstairs," the orc nodded before he turned around and went up the nearby stairs. For a moment Erina thought of just slipping away into a wall or floor but as she touched her burning lips that had just been seen, the desire of being seen a bit more began burning within her. Since she wore the mask of a whore, it would be only proper for her to act her caste. So she followed the orc with a fast but elegant step. All the while she struggled to stop her lips from showing all kinds of emotions as they were not hidden by the mask.

After getting up from the basement, Erina was led along a corridor and up another set of stairs. They only stopped once they reached a sturdy door on the third floor.

"Beer and the elf whore," the orc shouted into the small open hatch on the door. The door was quickly opened and another orc came and grabbed the beer barrel. He also nodded to Erina to follow him.

The room had several couches and a noble in a golden mask sat surrounded by orcs in iron masks. Though even as the supposed noble was very bulky, what stole Erina's attention first was the weird haze of his soul. If she had not looked at it directly with focus, it would have blended in with other souls and not even been noticed by her.

"Finally, I thought this place was too rundown to even get an elf to enter," an orc with an empty beer flask boomed.

"You are in the presence of a noble, kneel down whore," another orc boomed. It froze Erina and she kept staring into the increasingly confusing soul behind the golden mask.

"What's the matter? Too overtaken by noble presence," a big orc in an iron mask flared as he stood up to tower over Erina.

"Just give her the gold first, since she did not run away already, she will play along after that," a low voice stated from behind the golden mask. Its tone was something that would pass a noble even if everything else about his cloaked form was suspicious. He had covered every spot on his body and the mirrors of his mask gave away nothing.

"Right boss," the orc next to Erina nodded. He went to a nearby chest that was filled with valuables and took out a large pouch. He loosened its knot and dropped it before Erina's' feet. But even as it contained a small fortune, the ridiculous chest of riches was beyond Erina's comprehension. There was no way any actual noble would behave like this and that was not even the most suspicious part of the masked man with a strange soul.

"You can pick those up when we are done," the orc exclaimed. "And maybe some more if you serve us well. But now kneel."

Erina was forced to focus on the moment even by her hastening heartbeat. The increasingly focused stares of the orcs were burning more than just her lips. And her eyes began seeing outlines of orc boners through their clothes even without magic. That gave the Princess an idea and she focused on the crotch of the noble, in seconds she was able to see outlines of a big cock that undeniably belonged to an orc.

"Are you deaf?" the orc next to Erina boomed. She had two options, either go along with the command or show these green brutes the full might of her power. And since this orc pretending to be noble was breaking an even greater taboo than she was, she would not have any need to hesitate to kill them all to keep her secrets.

"Just leave if you can't handle it, my men will be more disappointed if you run away midway" the fake noble voiced. The room grew silent and all eyes were on Erina, then she turned around and headed for the door. Actually fucking all of these brutes would not benefit her in any way, she should just leave and observe them safely from the distance.

Disappointed growls escorted Erina back to the door but nobody moved to stop her. But as her hand reached for the handle, a slight smile spread on her lips, there was no way these brutish orcs would not be able to teach her to be disgusted by anything green and hard. And even if they failed to help her get rid of her curse, at least they would be able to help her with her mission. But there was no way she would actually bow down to these brutes.

A sudden thought of trapping all of the orcs with her into the room gave some burn to Erina's cheeks. All of them were little different than criminals, and all of them had offended the rules of the caste system in even worse ways than her. Not to mention if they were linked with sabotaging her airship.

Instead of opening the door, Erina made its sturdy metal-enforced wood sink into the frames. Then she turned around and moved like a ghostly flash to grab the fake noble's mask. She lifted it in the air to reveal yet another brutish green orc face. Though as she did so, she was reminded of the hazy state of his soul.

"Not yours I take it?" Erina asked with a tilted smile after she jolted to stand on top of the main table of the room. Without even any commands the orcs around the room took battle stances like they knew no fear from just the first display of power.

"Halt, none of you could harm her, isn't that right, Princess?" the unmasked orc voiced. He had not even bothered to stand up yet.

"Who are you?" Erina demanded.

"You can call me Gorak, in this life I'm a humble information broker with the hobby of boosting orc business... but enough about me, you probably care more about other questions," the orc explained with a polite tone that did not fit his tusked face.

"What questions?" Erina asked. She kept her eyes on the orcs around her even as they did not move to approach her.

"Like who hired me to sabotage your ship," Gorak replied.

"Then tell me, since you are so kind," Erina voiced.

"I don't think I will, at least for free," Gorak shrugged.

"Who says you have room to bargain?" Erina mused. She lifted the large wooden table up her body until it seemingly floated above her. Its form distorted and turned into dust that faded away even before it hit the ground.

"Don't tell me you are ready to kill all of us? Or that your troops are ready to charge in at any moment to see their precious princess in a slut mask?" Gorak asked and several of his men gave short laughs. There were at least twenty orcs in the room, and now that Erina focused on it, that was a bit too many for her to actually kill. Especially since she had not really done that before.

"But regardless, I don't wish so many of those loyal to me to perish, so I offer you a deal, let me serve you instead," Gorak offered. "Since you have something no other can offer me."

"And what is that?" Erina asked.

"A royal elf slut for my men," Gorak shrugged. And even as Erina had been looking at the orc cock outlines, she felt like she needed to get mad so she lunged at the boss of the orcs. Her hand pressed into his chest but when he tried to channel her magic, it had no effect on the orc. His hand moved at her and in her panic, she tried to dissolve him. But all she managed to do was to turn his clothes into nothingness.