The New Champion of Goblins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't you already figure out I'm technically inside of you," Astral replied while Erina crawled to hide in the shadows of the crates.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Erina asked with a hard swallow.

"Because you are the most suitable champion I have found. Didn't I explain this to you already," Astral pondered.

"I will not help you in your evil schemes," Erina flared loudly enough to cause a small echo in the hall.

"But all I want is for you to fuck some green cocks," Astral pouted.

"Like that would make any sense," Erina exclaimed. Her focus was tilted by the cock she had sucked, it had filled her throat and just the thought of it almost made her lips tilt with a giggle.

"Halt, who goes there?" came a shout almost from Erina's left side. By the time she looked up, she saw a large orc in a black and gold uniform staring at her. He had walked in from a path that connected this hangar to another. That path had been hidden by the same shadows the Princess had tried to hide in.

"Another cat?" another orc grunted when he walked past the first only to start staring at the red masked woman in a grey robe.

"Not a cat, elf with silver hair... and a slut mask," Murik grunted as the Princess's hood was down. To her horror, Erina recognized both of the marines. She was even able to tell just what picture of her they owned. And Murik had even sold some of his old pictures of other women to buy more of her.

While Erina stared into the steel masks of the warriors, she had no idea what she should do. There was no way she should be caught like this but if she just disappeared into the floor, they might be able to guess it had been her.

"Why such a panic? I can tell both of them are getting boners," Astral whispered into Erina's ears.

"Huh?" Erina gasped and her eyes trailed down on the bulges of the black pants in front of her.

"Who let you in?" Jove asked. He suddenly looked around even as he kept sending glances at the kneeling Erina. She had no idea what exactly would happen if she spoke, and just the thought of them realizing who she was, made her heartbeat louder while the red mask burned her face harder.

"You know what, if you service us, we will let you slip and won't report," Murik offered. Even as the Princess did not know exactly what service meant, the memory of the goblin cock suddenly burned her throat. When she had been like that, she had not cared about anything else.

"Really?" Jove grunted while Erina's eyes dilated. She had focused hard enough on the orc crotches to see outlines of their sturdy cocks. They were definitely big enough to make her forget everything else if they were pushed into her.

"Elf with silver hair," Murik nodded. It triggered Erina's fingers to trail to the strands of her hair.

"I know you want to, I can feel it, you love drowning yourself with fat cock," Astral whispered. "Don't hold back on my account."

"We can give a silver each, what say you? A quick fuck in the closet?" Jove offered. He was now clearly fully onboard with the plan.

"Fuck," Erina silently mouthed with a sudden grin. But then she realized the orcs were able to see her lips and she covered her mouth with both hands.

"And I can grant you ultimate power, a power beyond mortal comprehension," Astral added to the very low financial offer. It triggered Erina to look down from the groins and before she fully realized it, she had nodded.

"Follow," Murik grunted. It triggered Erina to look around like she was trying to find options that were not there. Though the orcs also looked around to make sure nobody else had spotted them.

"Just so we are clear, I can't read your thoughts, regardless of how fun it would be," Astral pouted while Erina got to her feet. "Only hear, feel, see."

Erina followed the orcs while she hoped her heart would start beating loud enough to cover the strange entity's voice. But the trip was short as they soon stopped at a door that led into a small room. In it were a few desks with bowls of dry food and a table that indicated the place was some kind of a break room.

"I go borrow something," Jove muttered and he left the room almost the moment he came. But Murik did not even show that he heard him and instead took off his jacket. And almost in seconds, a naked muscular orc in a steel mask towered over Erina. His cock had a small sway like the pulse of his blood was enough to move it.

"You next, you don't want stains, right?" Murik grunted. But all Erina was able to do at that moment was to stare at his cock with gaping lips. Despite the mass of living muscle behind it, the cock was not that much bigger than the goblin's and it had the same confusing beauty.

"You could have slipped away while they were not looking," Astral tempted with a whispering tone. "You want to touch it, don't you?"

"I promise to take slow, only put in what fits," Murik nodded. "Just the tip to test first."

"Just the tip," Erina mouthed. A burn was growing on her lower abdomen, almost like a stomach she had never felt before was getting hungry. A hunger that she knew could only be sated by the ridiculously delicious green meat. And at that moment, the Princess did not want to think anything else and her hands slid to the knots of her robe. Despite her sudden inability to look away from the mighty rod, she was able to get the front of her robe open.

"Champion," Murik read the word he saw. His eyes were locked on a green text that was written above the seam of Erina's silky white panties. The moment the Princess saw it, she froze way more than the orc.

"Well... I guess I should explain... but right now the only thing that should matter is that you can get fucked raw as much as you want," Astral explained with odd glee. "And I will be the one taking the seed, so you don't get pregnant."

Erina's hands slid to cover the text and she swallowed hard while heat rushed on her face. Though a moment later a devious smile spread on her lips.

"I have been taken, marked by an ancient evil, made to desire the forbidden... not my fault," Erina silently mouthed. Her heartbeat was almost deafening her all the while her inners swell and clit pulsed like it was summoning to be touched.

"Are you mute?" Murik asked as he just saw the elf's lips move. His question almost made Erina's eyes tilt as she tried to look at his steel mask and his cock at the same time. And she nodded as she thought it would improve her cover. Though at the same time, she was not sure if cover mattered if the god had turned her into a vessel for their evil deeds.

"Let me help you," Murik nodded and his right hand landing on the support wrap around Erina's breasts jolted her out of her thoughts. His fingers dug inside of it to pressure her breasts with lines and he shook the Princess. But in the next moment, both of her perky mounds blobbed out of their cover.

"And next," Murik said even as his eyes were locked on the elven udders that were more than a handful even to him. But his words were enough for Erina to free her panties to slide down her long legs. Her shaved pubic mound showed the Princess's dedication to keeping it bare as a sign of her purity.

"Loss of purity, defilement of body by an evil mark, filled by carnal temptation, unable to resist evil," Erina whispered a verse from a scroll she had read many times. She had never really understood the words but now it made sense to her. She had been swayed from the chastity of the mind and every questionable act that had followed had led to this moment. And not only was she unable to act to stop what was to come, but she also wanted it to happen, to experience it.

"Let me help you," Murik nodded and he grabbed Erina from her hands like an oversized doll. Before she was even able to yelp, her ass had landed on the table. And in the next moment, he grabbed her legs so that her back laid down. Cups and playing cards were all around her.

"Murik will hold back, just the tip," the orc grunted while he positioned Erina's agile legs to frame her. She had to lift her head to see from the gap between her breasts. The green cock was aimed down and then it pressed into a burning kiss with her vulva.

Erina gasped with widening lips while the hot pulsing tip pushed into her folds. If she had felt like she had been split open before, now the dominant sensation was being filled to the brim. Every inch she had opened was being plugged and her head dropped back to stare at the roof. All the while a manic grin overtook her lips, and her toes and pointed ears twitched a bit.

"Good slut... will hold back... will hold," Murik uttered. He stared down to see all of his cock gone and a slight bulge on Erina's lower stomach up to her navel. He had pushed into her inner gate only for his tip to slip into a side cavity that was like designed to holster his tip.

"Open to evil... tempted by evil, willingly submit to evil," Erina panted but the orc was too focused on the pressure assaulting his cock to hear her. She might have perfectly fit his size but now that he was in, her walls were pulsing in unison with his swollen veins that dug into the folds.

Murik looked up and Erina covered the hole around her lips almost by reflex. She was unable to stop the gaping grin that was almost trying to mimic her stretched vulva. Her pussy was so open that it was enough to cause a constant sense of being pulled to her clit.

"Slut used to big cock, should have said so... sorry... will show sorry with his cock," Murik voiced. He gripped into both of Erina's thighs and leaned over her while his hip pulled outward. Erina gasped under her fingers and drool spurted through them when the orc slapped all of his length back in.

Murik's head hovered in a position that let him see from Erina's clit all the way to the top of her head. He burned all of it into his mind with almost comparable intensity to the pressuring power that branded his green manhood into the Princess's body even as he only pulled half of his length before striking back in.

The door suddenly opened and Erina's head tilted to the side in shock with Murik's only for both of them to realize it was Jove. Not that it stopped the Princess's heart from going crazy. But he just muttered something and pulled a large cabinet to block the door.

"Got your balls wet?" Jove asked before he went to one of the side tables to tinker with the wooden box he brought.

"Yes," Murik replied without even looking down. Just his first thrusts had spilled juices on his saggy marbles. And as he held his length in Erina, she was made wildly aware of her own soaked state.

"Good slut, should have known elf ones would have good brands," Jove mused and he turned around. He held a metal box the size of a human head. It was something Erina recognized, a camera that took black and white pictures on metal cards.

The light flashed and Erina's gaping lips were captured by the shot. A moment later, a metal card was pushed from the camera. Jove shook it and the Princess saw how her pale body was laying sideways in front of a large dark orc. And the only cushion she had against the table was her robe that still covered her back and arms.

When the next flash came, Erina looked down at the cock in her from between her breasts. Her moment of defeat was being recorded, put on metal, to show others how she had fallen. Just the image of the marines around the table looking at those pictures forced her to swallow a rush of saliva.

"Overcome by evil, revels in desire, filled by ecstasy only to lose... to lose one's soul," Erina silently mouthed. Her lips trembled while she thought that her soul would be taken at any moment. But she would not bring herself to care, and if her soul was the prize for this moment of pure emotion, she would not even resist.

Erina relaxed on the table with a silent giggle while Murik resumed his thrusts. Her hands laid to frame her face palms up and the Princess had not even an urge to cover her lips. And the next photo captured how her saliva-soaked tongue was almost pushing out of her.

"You don't even mind them taking a few pictures? Kinky," Astral voiced but Erina could not even make herself focus on the voice of the evil. All she wanted was to keep laying against the hard wood while her insides were being stirred like dough. And even as the pulsing green rod accelerated, the elf only wanted it to ravage her more. To fuck her into ecstasy until her soul would part her lips.

"Long ago when I was in this situation, I used to prefer buckets and bags instead of masks, fun times," Astral kept musing in Erina's ears. But the Princess just shrugged away the confusing words of the evil, it could have her soul but she would not let its words distract her ultimate pleasure.

"You going to stain her robe," Jove voiced. But Murik just grunted while he kept fucking. The hem of Erina's robe hung under her ass and down the side of the table. Its grey fabric was already stained by the transparent juice that dripped from her vulva and down her ass. And every slap of the orc balls into her rear cheeks only made it worse.

Murik pressed Erina's thighs down harder even as his cock bent a bit with a fast pace. But his sturdy rod took it with the same ease as her swollen folds. Her juices glistened on the darkened skin of the black and white photo that Jove placed on the edge of the desk. He circled the other two while he captured their moments of lust from different angles.

When Murik really began to pump, Jove moved to hover next to him like he wanted to take a shot the moment seed would burst out of Erina's reddish and stretched vulva. Her swollen knob was being pushed at each tilted thrust until the orc slammed in with special strength to signal his climax.

A hot burst of cum burned the end of Erina's core and her lips gaped open like someone was sucking out her soul. Saliva pushed on her lips along with her tongue while liquid heat branded into her senses. It pressured all along her walls like to give her mind an even more vivid capture of the cock and her folds.

"Highii," a feral sound escaped Erina's lips the moment her womb convulsed. Her second stomach that suddenly hungered for seed sucked in with enough pressure to draw in most of the slimy semen on the first convulsion. But it did not stop the second and the third that devastated the Princess's senses. She barely managed to cover her lips like it would stop the orcs from hearing her escape moan.

"Made a mute moan," Murik exclaimed. He held his cock in Erina and let her convulsions to do the rest of the work in unison with the twitches of his meaty rod.

"Mute?" Jove asked. Even as he held one picture of Erina covering her lips, he seemingly waited for the perfect moment to take the next while he aimed at her penetrated pussy.

"She mute," Murik nodded. He slowly dragged his cock out like to avoid spilling but all his veined rod pulled with it was the elf's own glistening juices. Both of the orcs stared at it until only his tip was locked into the vulva like a plug.

Erina almost gasped again when the last part of Murik's cock parted her. Despite her swollen state, her puffed vulva gaped only a moment before it closed. But it was a long enough moment to let both of the orcs see into her end.

"You sure you came?" Jove wondered. "I don't see spilling, and you still hard."

"I came... but I think I can go again," Murik grunted and he aimed his soaked cock.

"Wait, me first," Jove exclaimed, and Murik nodded and backed away. Jove placed the camera on a side shelf with care but he just dropped his pants to hold his cock above the stretched elf pussy.

"Again?" Erina mouthed while she clutched her mouth shut. She suddenly guarded her lips like she really wanted to keep her soul just a bit longer. But her pussy opened as easily for the tip of the orc cock as before. This time Erina's focus followed the heated slide to her end and she was almost surprised when it ended. It had been so long and endless.

"Hot and swollen, you fucked well, but no way you came," Jove commented. He had not even opened the golden buttons of his jacket and his uniform pants were just in his ankles.

"I did, and you believe me, why else would you want to stain," Murik stated like he had realized something. But Jove just shrugged and focused fully on the elf in front of her. He too took a hold of her thighs to brand the shape of his hands into their silky flesh.

"Not that I care. Time to take on this champion cunt," Jove declared and began to thrust. From the start, he moved fast enough to push and pull Erina's knob but he did not keep accelerating for long. And his steady rhythm burned into Erina like the clicking of a mechanical device. But with far more pressure.

"One more... before... let me have one more," Erina mouthed while she gasped for air through all her saliva and swollen tongue. A thirst was engulfing her lips even as they were soaked.

Jove's large fingers slid down Erina's thighs and onto her stomach. From there they trailed as hot tingling lines to her breasts. The fingers burned into her silky mounds while the orc leaned down. His hip slowed down and his steel mask came above Erina's red mask. And a moment later, his mask fell and slid next to the Princess's head.

The pure shock of seeing the yellow eyes of the green demonic man almost froze Erina. But her jaw kept gaping even when the dark green lips pressed into her. His large tongue plunged into her mouth and stirred her senses with a raw burning taste.

"What are you doing?" Murik uttered but Jove did not stop. Even as he pressed into Erina's mouth, he kept sucking her saliva out along with her tongue. Her eyes tilted and at that moment she was sure, her soul was going to be taken at any moment but it was a prize she would willingly pay for this moment.

Erina's entire body burned and even as the orc's pumping slowed down, the pressure into her core did not lessen. And it was almost like Jove's hungry mouth was sucking the last of Erina's strength. His hands moved to caress her neck and his thumbs slid under the red collar just to stroke more of her flesh.

Raw semen shot into the end of Erina's pussy and for a moment she thought she had truly begun to melt. But then her womb convulsed and all of her folds sucked in the semen that did not even manage to overflow her vulva. It triggered Jove to lift his head from the kiss but he did not even try to pull out. Instead, he stared into the gaping grin on the Princess's lips.

"Are all elf sluts as good as you? Or are you special?" Jove asked and he wiped saliva from Erina's lips. She did not even care what she was being called, she was beyond ready to have her soul taken. She wanted her perfect moment of ecstasy to last forever, she wanted to be trapped into this moment even as her ragged breathing was almost struggling to give her air.

"What's the matter?" Jove asked as Murik had turned around and was looking at a wall.

"Put your mask on," Murik muttered. It caused Erina to tilt her head to see his muscular green back. She had been staring at Jove's face and she would remember every rigid line on it as well as the shape of his burning cock.

"Afraid this elf slut steals souls?" Jove irked even as he put on his mask. Then he slowly leaned back to almost stand straight while making sure his cock would not slide out.

"It's not proper... we are Royal Marines," Murik voiced. He gave a glance behind him and walked to stare at Erina's penetrated pussy. Jove's hand had landed on the green text on her lower stomach.

"You were right, this cunt sucks seed, must be high class," Jove pondered. "Never fucked one before."

"I told you," Murik nodded. He observed how Jove dragged out his glistening length until his tip slipped out. Even after he let go of Erina's thighs, they stayed locked to frame her torso with only a bit of lift and she was not sure if she would even be able to push them straight on her own.