The New Champion of Goblins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
666 Followers

"But if I don't do sex, then how, how I know when I no longer like it?" Erina stuttered and her head tilted over her shoulder to see Gorak's brutish bare face grinning at her. But despite how it looked, his yellow eyes had a weirdly focused calmness of an ancient scholar.

"When you no longer desire to do it and get revolted just by thinking about it," Gorak replied with a tone that made it sound like a joke.

"That... makes sense... but I can't do that, just thinking about holding hands... has always, made me want to... desire it," Erina panted before she bit into her lower lip. She had been never been able to suppress her desires by not doing them, and there was no way she would be able to stop desiring the things she had done, things she wanted to do. At least by just wishing them to be gone.

"You truly were destined to be that slut god's champion then," Gorak exclaimed and he gave a slap to Erina's back that finally froze her to just holster his length.

"Destined? That... can't be," Erina stuttered and her hands lifted to hold the golden mask on her face even as it meant that the cock would press harder into her.

"And you were worried the whole time I was lying to you, he is literally manipulating you to accept your fate of serving me," Astral pouted in Erina's ears. It triggered the elf to look around only to have all of the orcs to be reflected in her mirror eyes.

"Why would he do that?" Erina uttered before she covered the eyes of her mask. Her knees drifted together and she adjusted her balance like she was actually just sitting on the cock that burned her depths.

"There was this thing with me spotting the perfect champion candidate before but she was already taken by his god, and now he is trying to help me, I think," Astral explained but it hardly helped Erina in any way.

"And why are you telling me this?" Erina flared. Everything had been so much easier when she had been just fucking the cock. And she wanted to curse everyone who disturbed her with words that seemed important and utterly useless and meaningless to her at the same time.

"Because I don't want to owe him anything, even if you seem even more suitable to me than she was, I would prefer if I could seduce you myself," Astral pouted. Her words only served to add to Erina's rising anger all the while the cock was squeezed harder by her inners.

"Did that sex-crazed slut god talk to you?" Gorak asked. He took a hold of Erina's ass to give it support just to stop her from bending his cock too hard even for him.

"Tell that green muscle brute... just think of something insulting and tell him," Astral pondered. "Tell him he has a small dick, and try not to sound you are lying."

"Can't you two talk directly... or something," Erina voiced and she suddenly had to hold back an urge to giggle. All her anger had dissipated in a single moment of complete absurdity.

"Did she insult my sexual prowess again? Tell her she just has to beg if she wants to be fucked by this pitiful isekai orc again," Gorak voiced while his hands dug into Erina's ass cheeks and playfully lifted them with a twist only to lower them down.

"Isekai?" Erina voiced while she was being used faster and faster to bounce on the cock.

"Ask her, something she told me," Gorak grunted while his grip hardened. He suddenly leaned forward and took the hold of Erina's thighs. Then he lifted both of her legs to point to the rood while he pressed his front muscles into her back.

Erina's breasts were squeezed between her knees while her hands were locked to her sides. Drool spurted from both of her lips when Gorak dragged her up his front muscles just from her thighs. She stayed perfectly aligned with his cock and her spread pussy taking the rod was even easier to see by the crowd than before.

"Melted," Erina slurred and saliva dripped down her chin and down her neck even from under her golden mask. She had been completely melted in mind and body by the combined assault of hard shapes against her back and the way she was being lifted on the cock.

"Overtaken in a moment, surrender to temptation, taken by a new master, enslaved by," Erina slurred random phrases from scripts with glazed eyes without caring who heard her. She kept uttering things until her tongue just wanted to escape and was only stopped by the second mask on her face.

"Hear that, she's my slave now, you would not be afraid my slave, right?" Gorak irked and he accelerated his lifts. In his grip, the large reddish elf was just an oversized doll that milked his cock.

"Coming of... the final release," Erina mouthed a moment before heat burst into her core. Once again the seed almost overflowed her vulva, especially since Gorak kept lifting her even after his climax. But before even a drop was able to escape, Erina's womb convulsed and suctioned in all it could.

"What is that slut god saying now?" Gorak whispered into Erina's ears while he stopped to just hold her on his cock. For several seconds there was no reply as every time she tried to form words, a pulse from her womb twisted her tongue. But seconds was all her womb needed to squeeze every single drop within the twitching penis.

"Nothing," Erina gasped. Even after her womb calmed down, her clit kept pulsing hard enough to drag her vulva to seemingly suck the green cock.

"I guess she cut the connection, still took my seed though," Gorak shrugged and she pushed Erina down. She slid from his cock and to her knees, all the way to pressing her head to the ground with a lifted ass. Even she registered that she was now bowing to the directions of the other orcs.

"Well, I'm done, you louts either fuck her or not, I'm going to sleep," Gorak said as he stood up and walked away. He left through a side door and for several moments the orcs just stared at the kneeling elf until one of them approached her. Once it happened, several other heavy feet followed.

Strong hands grabbed from Erina's shoulders and lifted her up to stand. All the while others moved the furniture like they needed more room for what was about to happen. But most hands tried to at least give Erina's heated shape a brush even if their owners had not managed to get closest to her.

A hand landed on Erina's golden mask and tore it off with the declaration, "You don't deserve this."

"You are right," Erina mouthed while an orc's hand pushed her head down. Most of them did not seem to care if they were going to fuck the Princess with a golden or red mask and one of them even used the opportunity to smack his shaft along her revealed lips. Though when she tried to suck it, he lifted it away only to rub it into the side of her head.

"Face my cock, elf champion," the orc irked before an attack from another orc penis forced him to press his tip into Erina's lips to go first. And once he got in, he did not stop pushing until his tip was twisted in her throat. Once that happened, he took a hold of the sides of her head and began thrusting into her.

The orc that had gotten behind Erina was also not wasting his time, he crouched his knees and plunged into her pussy. He holstered in only seconds before he began grinding all of his length within her all the while locking her hip to its position with his grip. That did not falter even when her legs were lifted to the sides to give more orcs something to touch and rub cocks and balls into.

All of Erina's limbs were spread as wide as possible and both of her hands were squeezed to hold hard cocks. Especially the one who had gotten her left hand was using it as a masturbation aid while the other just had her hold his tool like as line entertainment before the main event.

Strong sturdy hands were all over Erina's body but she still almost felt like she was flying. Soaring straight into the special hell that was reserved for beings like her, beings who had given into their base temptations. But at the same time, it felt like heaven. She was going to be taken by others and she no longer needed to think about anything else but the moment of raw ecstasy.

Especially the cock in her throat and the hands twisting her breasts apart made Erina feel like her soul was being torn. But the more it tore, the more it felt whole and the more it burned, the more it pulsed within her. Stronger, faster, better.

One after another, the orcs came and unloaded their seed within Erina. The raw fucking and constant convulsions of her womb and pussy were blurring everything together. The Princess barely registered that the latest orc was holding her from her ass against his body. All of her limbs were hugging him while she drooled on his neck.

"Burning of soul, fading to... dark oblivion," Erina mouthed between the kisses to the pulsing veins on the orc's neck. She was feeling him with all of her body, especially her squeezed breasts were attuned to the beats of the green brute's heart within his firm chest.

No matter how hard Erina clung to the orc, another eventually came and pushed her to the ground. He lifted her legs and drilled his cock into her pussy from above. The act was feral and another orc even fed him more beer while he kept fucking her. He drank so thirstily that it even spilled down on her body. Another orc saw it and knelt down to suck her left breast even as the beer had dripped into the gap between them, and into the notch of her neck.

The breast kissing eventually led into the orc kneeling over Erina's stomach and smacking his cock between her breasts. But not before he had made her deep throat his length once to lube it. Though even that did not stop him from spitting more on her breasts to have his cock slide with ease while he made her mounds clamp hard into his pulsing rod.

All the while Erina was mesmerized by the tip moving between her squeezed breasts, another orc still managed to slowly penetrate her pussy even as the one above her stomach was limiting her hip's ability to be lifted. And her hands were once again used to either hold cocks or balls.

"The expectations, shattering of morals, replaced... replaced by," Erina mouthed while her eyes tilted to stare at the cock ravaging her breasts. The mounds burned and tingled from the hard grip but nothing stole her focus from the tip while she tried to reach it with her tongue. But before she came even close, hot semen was shot across her face. And while she tried to lick it, the second spurt from the same cock flooded her neck.

"Is there... always this much," Erina uttered. Even if her eyes saw and her skin felt it, she was unable to believe the orc had unloaded so much creamy stuff on her. Especially as it meant just how much of it had truly been pumped into her. But before any other reply, an orc poured beer on her face and began washing her neck with his hand.

Erina licked the beer from her lips but then a bare orc face landed on her face and began sucking her tongue. It was the same orc who had fucked her slowly and now he was kissing and fucking her at the same time. All the while her feet were lifted to hug him even as the toes of one of her feet were being rubbed.

Not only was the orc kissing Erina, but he also licked all of her face like to get every stain of beer from it. And he kept doing it even after he came. He only stopped when other orcs dragged his body from the top of her. Though then they dragged her to her knees and one of them rammed his cock down her throat while the other two had their feral penises jerked by her hands.

The sex acts just kept changing from one to another and eventually the last orc still standing just had Erina sit on his cock while he laid down. So with a twisted grin and a hanging tongue, she began milking the rod while crouching over his hip. At first, she just gyrated on the rod but as the diligent princess kept going, her arcs became longer and pace steadier.

With a weird sense of pride, Erina looked around her only to see unmoving orcs around her. They laid on the floor and couches like corpses but once she focused she saw they were breathing. And the ones without a mask were clearly drooling with a snore.

A weird urge to giggle came to Erina once she realized she was the last one awake. Even the owner of the hard cock she was taking was letting out a heavy snore. So with mild reluctance, she lifted from it to sit on the floor next to him. Though her eyes stayed on the still erect cock.

"Why so hard... why not cum... hihihi," Erina giggled and she gave the bloated dark green tip a kiss even as it was already soaked by her juices. And once she gave the raw rod one kiss, she was tempted to give it a way deeper one. But before she angled her head right, a voice jolted her.

"You sure went hard on them, truly a feat worthy of a champion," Astral exclaimed.

"Champion? Where?" Erina uttered as she looked around like she expected a big man with a big erect cock to pop up into the room. But then she shook her head around, focus returned into her eyes and she let go of the cock.

"I did it... I did this," Erina uttered and she suddenly had the urge to hide her lips. "I can't escape it, I can deny it, I have been marked and tainted... I have no choice but to serve... to live."

"Stop being so dramatic, for... probably not the last time but I'm not an evil soul-eating god, all those orcs lost was their seed that they will recover it in like a day," Astral explained. Her tone was less frustrated than before and was calmer despite her word choices.

"My brothers would see the taint in my soul... they will destroy me the moment I return, I can't fix this... I'm too far gone to hate this," Erina uttered and she pressed her forehead to the ground like she was worshiping the last orc cock that was refusing to go limp.

"Well, if only you knew an available god that is willing to give you the ultimate power," Astral teased. "Power that makes the troubles of any single world meaningless and lets you travel where ever you wish."

"Stop telling me such... absurd things, something like that can't exist," Erina muttered even as she imagined sliding into the infinity of space only to find strangely phallic shapes.

"Says the woman who swims in the physical matter like a fish in the sea," Astral replied. For several moments Erina kept pressing her head into the floor before she rose to kneel properly.

"Fine, give me your power," Erina shrugged. If she could not resist the game of deceit, she could always just go with it, where ever it led.

"Not so fast, you first have to prove you are worthy of being my true champion," Astral replied.

"And how do I do that?" Erina flared.

"By fucking ten thousand cocks," Astral stated. "And goblin cocks count twice other cocks."

"You are just mocking me," Erina uttered while her mind failed to even comprehend that number of cocks even as she had seen bigger crowds many times.

"No I'm not, just what would the other gods think if I just made you my demigod just because you are suitable? I have to put you through at least some trials," Astral explained. "And I'm a bit of a sex god, even if I don't like to talk about it."

"I just need to fuck things, right?" Erina voiced while she stared at the still erect orc cock that just kept standing with a slight lift even as it had mostly dried of external juices.

"Yep," Astral said.

"And these ones counted?" Erina voiced with a slight smile while waving her hand at the sleeping orcs.

"As a merciful goddess, I'm going to say yes, so that is twenty-two down," Astral voiced. Her tone was like a serene god that broke to a mild giggle in the middle of her delivery.

"But I think I took some... more than once," Erina said with a hard swallow. Her memories were filled with all kinds of acts and the cocks flashed into her thoughts. Even if they all looked so familiar, they still were used in multiple different ways on or in her.

"That's not how this works, I only count the first time," Astral almost pouted. "Like you could cheat and just put it in and out endlessly."

"Fuck this," Erina flared with a weird impulse.

"That's the spirit, I know a certain big underground goblin city where you can get your task done in a flash," Astral voiced.

"You mean the metal city of the legends?" Erina asked. She suddenly remembered how they might have been involved with the case of the rare weapons she had been sent to solve. Not that she really cared at this point.

"That's right, with my help it will be so easy for you to find it," Astral exclaimed. Erina just nodded and she ventured like a naked ghost into the underground metal city of goblins on her quest to gain ultimate power.

** * **

Erina had no idea how long she had laid on the cushioned altar. A goblin was fucking hungrily her while her long legs hugged him. There was a long line to her altar even as the hall was filled with statues of naked women in various poses. They all depicted Astral but every goblin who entered the temple came to give their seed directly to the living champion. Though once they had given their first load to Erina, they moved to cuddle with the oddly soft obsidian statues.

"I think this starts to be around the right number, time to become a demigod," Astral stated within Erina's mind.

"Wait, just a few more," Erina slurred. And so she was fucked by a few hundred more goblins before she actually proceeded to gain the powers that would free her from everything. Though until the moment she actually traveled between a few worlds, she had thought it all had just been some scam to get her fucked even harder. Not that she would have minded but the multidimensional travel powers indeed were a nice surprise.

And so Astral gained a presentable champion she was willing to use as an emissary when dealing with less perverse gods and other entities. At least as long as Erina wore the golden mask and white robes as she still kept her slut mask beneath and wore nothing else. But those are different stories that take place in other worlds and other times.

kngelol
kngelol
666 Followers