The New Champion of Goblins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erina jolted back to the center of the room to see Gorak stand up. Most of his muscular body was covered in purple marks and lines that looked like they were living. Only his erect cock and face were not touched by them.

"Heretic," Erina uttered as she recognized the marks that indicate contracts with evil powers. Even as her brand was something one might mistake as a slut brand, these living marks would send most people fleeing in terror. But as she gazed into them, she had trouble seeing the difference between her and him.

"Revolting to look at but I had a need for some power, and in this world, only a few such exist for my kind," Gorak voiced. The marks moved away from his gaze like they were afraid to be focused on by him.

"You know how to remove them?" Erina asked. Her hands trailed down and she almost covered her crotch with the golden mask she still held.

"Yes, why do you ask?" Gorak said with a slight smile. The focus with his yellow eyes looked at Erina suddenly spiked.

"Can you remove mine?" Erina asked.

"I would need to see it first," Gorak stated. For a moment Erina looked down but then she began parting the front of her robe so that she eventually showed her lower stomach while she covered her crotch with the golden mask.

"The easiest way to remove that is something only you can do, as it is a blessing of an actual god and not a cheap imitation of demons," Gorak states after he had looked at the green mark only for a few seconds.

"Meaning?" Erina flared while Astral's words about being disgusted by goblins or hating sex echoed in her mind.

"Well, every divine blessing has a way to remove it, all you need to do is to disappoint your god's will, and with sex gods, that should be easy," Gorak voiced. By now his men looked even more confused than Erina was even as their faces were covered.

"How do you know this?" Erina insisted. But her focus had already drifted into imagining fucking countless orcs until she had no desire to fuck more. To be completely ravaged out of her desires, to be completely satisfied, those thoughts forced the Princess to swallow a bit.

"Let's just say, I was born with glimmers of countless memories of countless lives, and when I happen to need something, I tend to remember them," Gorak explained. "A bit of a twisted blessing from the god I truly serve."

Erina sent a sharp stare into Gorak. His words were almost as confusing lies as Astral's. And all the Princess knew, this tainted orc was serving the dark god. But it was not like she had other options, if there was a way to stop her attraction to such vile things, it was letting them use her, use her until she was sick of it. And not even the slight smile that stretched on her lips warned her it might not be the best idea if her goal was purity.

"You wanted me to service your men, right?" Erina voiced. "Like a slut."

"They have been pestering me about wanting to fuck an elf for months now, so yeah," Gorak replied. His men were even more confused than before and they kept sending glances at each other.

"You honestly believe this guy over me? I told you this already," Astral pouted. "And did you miss the part where he called me an actual god?"

"All gods are evil, I won't be deceived, today I shall see through these lies... one way or the other," Erina voiced with increasing stutter. "Or my body will be... used... until it is just a worthless clump of... fuckable elf meat."

With heavy breathing, Erina let her robes fall to the ground to reveal her already blushed alabaster body. She even let the golden mask fall to the ground and the only thing she wore was her red mask and collar that was attached to it.

"Boss, what in the seven soul eaters is going on?" one of the orcs flared even as he too was burning the elegantly displayed shapes of the elven beauty into his memory.

"You wanted to fuck an elf, so go ahead," Gorak grinned with a shrug. He sat down back onto his couch.

"You heard him, use me like a slut until this mark fades from my body," Erina announced while her fingers moved to dig into the text on her usually smooth lower stomach.

"Kneel," came a shout from the orc that had been wanting Erina to do that before. Others sent him almost as puzzled looks as they did to the elf.

"What?" Erina uttered. Just the thought of kneeling forced her to swallow a rush of saliva.

"I don't understand this, and I'm not sticking my cock into you unless you kneel," the orc boomed and others began nodding with agreeing grunts.

"Husk is right, If the elf witch can't show submission, she might just want to steal our cocks or souls, like a witch," another orc nodded. It triggered several others to jolt like they had only now connected the disappearing act with the table to a possible future.

"I swear I won't make anything disappear on my honor as the... as a noble elf," Erina voiced but none of the orcs approached her.

"Swear it on your knees, your words ring hollow if you can't even do that," Husk boomed. Erina have a glance at Gorak but even as she had not seen such an amused orc face before, she definitely recognized the emotion. And he was clearly just happy to let things play out whatever way they did.

Slowly but surely, Erina's knees began to bend. Since she was not even worthy of her golden mask, it did not matter what she did. As long as she was marked by the evil god, she had no nobility or honor to lose. And as she thought that, she pressed her forehead to the ground on her knees mainly to hide the wicked grin from her lips that was forced there by rising excitement in her body.

"On the worthless honor of a slut, I swear that I won't harm you in any way," Erina swore. Her head was almost at Gorak's feet and her body was aimed towards him. Her palms framed her head against the rustic red carpet.

"Lift your ass, ask to be fucked," Husk commanded. He was echoed by agreeing grunts. Without even thinking, Erina moved her knees back from under her to lift her ass, all the while keeping her head and hands on the floor.

"Ask to be fucked by a mighty orc warrior, and say you are sorry for what you did," another orc shouted gleefully. It caused Erina to tilt for a moment but such words were as meaningless to her now as was her act. Only her end goal mattered, a goal she had increasing trouble naming.

"Just fuck me, mighty orc warriors. I should have just done this from the start, and not defy my fate," Erina flared with mild panting. Her breathing was turning increasingly ragged while her shapely rear was almost physically burned by the aimed stares.

"Stay still, if you want to be fucked," Husk grunted and his steps moved behind Erina, then he knelt down and slapped her ass with a loud smacking sound. It sent a pulse that caused her vulva to spill juices with a drip along her swollen clit. Then two large fingers pressed into her opening and slid in only a bit before they retreated.

"Wet pussy," Husk uttered almost like he had been shocked. But then he dropped his grey pants to his knees to reveal his cock. He immediately pressed its dark green tip to kiss Erina's drooling vulva. And he pushed in while the other orcs looked around him with an almost silent excitement.

Husk's knees closed in on Erina's calves while his hip moved forward to better press into her ass. His hands slid down her back only to take hold from her sides. Then he began thrusting just a bit while his eyes burned into the back of the elf who was not even trembling from taking all of his notable length.

"Took all of it," one of the observing orcs exclaimed and others grunted in agreement. Once Husk got started, he kept accelerating until he dragged wet sounds out of Erina's pussy, and his slow but powerful thrusts almost lifted her knees from the floor.

Even as most of the focus was on Erina, one of the orcs brought Gorak his golden mask and he put it on despite it not fooling anybody as long as his tainted orc body was visible. Also, his sizable green rod of pussy destruction was fully erect even as he had not been in any hurry to take the elven princess first.

"Boss, didn't this witch try to kill you?" the orc that gave Gorak his mask back asked.

"That she did, but she is repenting right now, right?" Gorak mused. Husk's glistening manhood was dragging even Erina's tight vulva a bit along it. Her alabaster body was burning red and not entirely just because of the effects of being used to slowly milk a fat cock.

"Boss, just who is this elf slut?" one of the observing orcs voiced. He like many others were crowding on the sides of the main act to at least see glimpses of the source of the soft tempting slurping sounds. And lucky for them, Husk began leaning back to make it easier for the others to see how easily he entered into the elven hole.

"I guess you guys missed it, she was sent on behalf of the imperial elven princess to make a deal with me," Gorak explained. "The Princess wants to know why her ship was sabotaged and where the advanced weapons come to the rebels, isn't that right?"

"Boss, but we were already paid," the orc next to Gorak protested.

"Did any of the others send us a pure elf to fuck?" Gorak replied while he leaned forward. "And I'm sure this is only the start of our relationship with the most illustrious princess."

Gorak reached to caress the top of Erina's head while most of the crowd of orcs grunted in agreement. His fingers trailed to her left ear and gave it a stroke and a playful tug. All the while he did so, his left hand reached to hold his cock almost like by instinct and he gave it a slow jerk before he let go.

"So what does the Princess say? Will she be employing us?" Gorak asked and he gave stronger tugs and twists to Erina's pointed ear. Though none of them were strong enough to make her head move.

"Do what you want," Erina flared. Her words sent a spat of saliva on the carpet. Though her fingers also formed into fists as more emotions that she was able to recognize were fighting for dominance in her body.

"There you have it, the Princess lets us do whatever we want to her lowly servant," Gorak announced to a cheer as he leaned back to sit. He took a comfortable position on the couch and he slid his large green feet to almost frame Erina's head.

"We get to keep her?" one of the orcs exclaimed. He was already jerking his cock faster than Husk was fucking the Princess.

"I don't know about that, but at least tonight all of you get to fuck an elf," Gorak shrugged and the crowd cheered. Erina's own breathing was burning her lips and when Husk slammed his hip into her ass hard enough to cause a slapping sound, the fists of her hands were undone.

The pressure forced squirt to shoot a line from Erina's pussy on Husk's downed grey pants. But he did not even notice as the same pussy had already soaked his balls that he almost managed to smack into the Princess's pubic mound with an arc. A mound that had swollen into a bright red cushion that burned just from the thrusts that assaulted it from within.

The devastating strikes were building into a force that Erina was only able to describe as powerful. Her eyes were tilting to a new default position and even her body had begun to jolt at each deep thrust. And her knees were lifted from the floor by the strong hands that dug into her sides.

"Take my seed elf," Husk declared and the others cheered. Loud grunting drowned Erina's whimper that escaped from her lips when the orcish tip battered into her inner gate the last time before it locked into her side cavity to unleash a torrent of heated slime that washed her folds almost up to her entrance only after the first shot. But in the next moment, her womb convulsed and every part of her inners clamped into the green rod while it was sucked deeper into her.

"Stealing my soul, the witch stealing my soul," Husk gasped in clear panic while pressuring contractions and spasms assaulted him from all sides. And despite his bulging muscles, he was visibly strained when he tried to drag Erina off from his cock.

By the time Husk managed to drag himself free and scramble backward from the still kneeling elf. All of his load had been sucked into Erina's womb and his cock was polished with a wet shine. Even as Erina's ears and toes were twitching, she still kept pressing her forehead to the ground.

"My seed is gone," Husk uttered with confused terror in his voice. He saw to the end of Erina's quivering folds before the gape closed entirely. His hands trailed on his body like he was instinctively afraid a part of him was missing.

"Well, she is a champion of a sex god," Gorak shrugged and the other orcs sent glances at each other during a weird moment of silence. Erina barely noticed it as her heart was beating her ears and every muscle in her body had decided it wanted to adjust its positions with either pulses or twitching. All the while her clit was throbbing hard enough for her to almost think someone was pressing their tip into her.

"God?" came a loud gasp from one of the orcs. Even as all eyes were on Erina, none of them approached her despite her still bending over for them. Almost like all of them were waiting for someone else to go next or to see if something happened to Husk. He was just sitting on the floor while staring at his still almost erect cock.

"For the final time, if you want to follow me, you need to stop being afraid of gods stealing your souls," Gorak shrugged. His eyes were on Erina's left ear that was switching more than the right. Like her body was inviting him to play with it again.

"Boss, we follow you because who you are, the strongest orc, but this witch is different," one of the orcs declared and the others grunted in agreement.

"You are still scared of this?" Gorak exclaimed and pointed at the elf who was pressing her forehead to the ground between his feet. None of the orcs replied even as they stared at her red shining ass.

"Elf, come and sit on my cock," Gorak commanded and Erina lifted her head up before she was even able to register the words. For a moment she just stared at his disgustingly beautiful towering cock until his hand landed on her jaw and lifted it up.

Erina did not recognize the drooling woman in a red mask that was reflected in the mirror eyes of Gorak's golden mask. For a moment she thought that some other silver-haired slut had come to admire his cock. But then she shook her head and did not want to think about it, instead she stood up and turned around. She also did not want to look at the crowd as just seeing them burned her body.

Gorak's right hand took a grip from Erina's right rear cheek and squeezed it hard enough for his fingers to distort the perky mound. He barely needed to pull from the grip to lower her ass to his tip that he aimed with his other hand.

Once Erina's vulva kissed the cock, she collapsed down hard enough to twist it but due to his rigid nature, her hip was instead forced to adjust to his length. Once all of the green meat was taken into the Princess, she licked her lips while a comforting calmness overtook her other emotions for several seconds. Like something she had been missing was once again placed within her.

"Boss, I think she did something to Husk," an orc grunted as the climaxed orc was still just holding his cock. And when someone went to shake his shoulder, he just waved him away with an angry grunt.

"He just tilted from getting more than his tip wet," Gorak flared "You all have seen slut brands before, this is no different, in other ways than it's better than the ones you can get in this world."

Erina clenched her teeth while Gorak's fingers dug into the text on her stomach. He almost jerked his own cock bulge through her skin. While he did so, Erina was able to see the audience even through her eyelids and she barely managed to cover her lewdly twisted mouth with her fingers.

"Lift your ass if you don't want to sit here forever," Gorak instructed. His hand slid up from Erina's stomach and he gave a brush to her breasts that caused them to bounce. Then he leaned back to spread his legs almost wide enough to cause the elf to fall down despite the support from his sturdy rod. She barely managed to stop it by grabbing his thighs and focusing her feet.

With heavy ragged breathing that lifted her chest, Erina adjusted her position and managed to take the full weight of her body to be supported by her bent knees. They were spread in a way that the orcs straight before her were able to see all the way to her penetrated pussy. Erina saw the outlines of their erect cocks even through their clothes and she leaned back to look at the roof even as it presented her whole front to them.

The odd silence only added to the pressure that built into excitement within Erina. She finally felt like she was fighting back against her paralyzingly lustful body. And for a moment she almost thought she was worthy of her golden mask but then her mind fully focused on the fact that the only thing she was getting on top of was a fat orc cock. But even as that realization caused her to clench her teeth, she still lifted up her hip with the help of her grip from Gorak's thighs.

Some of the orcs tilted their heads down or even crouched down to better see Erina's reddened nethers let go of the glistening green meat only to devour it again. Though some eyes kept trailing up her body to the gape between her breasts that moved with her breathing, like to invite someone to smack their cock into the tempting gap.

"See this? The Princess has trained her well," Gorak irked. The movements of Erina's back were reflected on his mirror eyes and they did not waver even with his comment. Like she had something better to focus on with her time despite being unable to make herself look down from the roof.

"I don't understand, how could a witch serve the Princess? The royal family is sworn to kill all heretics," one of the orcs exclaimed.

"Everybody has their dark secrets, would you feel better if the Princess was here offering herself instead?" Gorak voiced. He leaned forward to reach to Erina's sides with his hands. And even as he traced them up, she did not stop slowly but surely milking his length.

"Boss, I think we are going too far," one of the orcs stated. Nobody else grunted in agreement but neither did they protest. Even Gorak just leaned forward to almost hug Erina from behind.

"This is going too far?" Gorak voiced with a held back burst of laughter. He then took off his mask and placed it on Erina's face. And the crowd kept staring at the elf bouncing on their boss's cock even as some were hiding shocked expressions behind their iron masks. Though it came from seeing the noble mask from being defiled to such a degree and not them realizing who wore it.

"Tell them you just want their semen," Gorak commanded before he leaned back down to relax against the large couch's cushions. There was a moment of silence before Erina's lips even moved.

"I don't want their semen. I just want to be fucked until... until I no longer want to," Erina panted. Her torso was almost dancing on the cock the way it moved. The soft lines on her body swayed and lured eyes towards her breasts or down to the swollen pussy that eagerly ate its hard dinner.

"Boss?" one of the orcs grunted and he moved like he was worried Gorak was in danger. Erina's pussy was visibly dragging his veins and skin when she lifted up.

"You can't possibly think you can get rid of your blessing by fucking?" Gorak shrugged. He lifted his hands behind his head and stretched his muscles while he waited for the elf to register his words.

"I can't?" Erina gasped. Despite the confused shock in her tone, she did not stop slurping in and out the soaked cock.

"Just what made you think that doing more of the thing you like will make you hate it more?" Gorak asked and he too began looking at the roof. Like having an elf on his cock was something ordinary and relaxing instead of special that needed his full focus.