All Comments on 'The New Client Ch. 05'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Come on chapter 6

Enjoy this series a lot. Good writing and hot illicit sex with the fantasy slutwife is a wonderful combination. Looking forward to her dalliance with the third man and others. How about letting an alpha male take her in a nc/reluctant manner as hubby listens to her wailing protests turn to cries of pleasure. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Contd from Part 4

No Shit!

But I guess given the intelligence of the average US redneck, you feel the need to explain how stories work.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Wow

I love the way Lynn has her husband pleasing her while she tells him what she has done and how she is feeling. This story just keeps getting better and better.

loveable_guyloveable_guyabout 9 years ago
Need a bit of humiliation

You are going about this with full approval and encouragement of the husband.

This works about half the time, but a lot of times, a small bit of humiliation is needed to further the cuckolding. Mike's big black cock vs her husband white small cock.

Writing is great, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Deja Vu

Same old retread - every chapter. Not a single different concept or action. This is starting to look like a copy, cut and paste job.

BORING!!

And, OMG! How many more times is everyone going to keep asking the same, goddamn rhetorical question: "Do you like ...?".

Stop with that crap!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

The old ir cuck stories starring a whorewife age like cheese. The longer they lay here, the more they stink.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Husband is, unfortunately, a 60 man. I was I could get him to eat my freshly fucked !

Most of the time he oozes his cum on the outer lips of my needy pussy! He is a real dud in bed!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous