All Comments on 'The New Gazebo'

by white_slave_boy

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
itsayouitsayou2 months ago

I am always amazed how some authors can come up with stupid stories. You either like this stuff or truly see woman as just stupid sluts

Lifestyle66Lifestyle662 months ago

It was a good story, ... until you started putting the husband down as having a small dick and turning it toward the racist crap at the end.

SteveWallaceSteveWallace2 months ago

Did you make even a slight attempt at editing your own work? Is English you ninth language? One star for poorlyu written. One star or less for plot.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There is a lot more to her story than what she is telling.

thaumatinthaumatin2 months ago

Get an editor.

There were enough spelling errors in the first two paragraphs to stop me going any further.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Cuck cuck cuck

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa2 months ago

Cuck alert, cuck alert, cuck alert.... never been my cup of tea, as they say. I hate that men are so wimpy and submissive to a hot slutty wife and her screw around behind his back. But now, with his blessing, he opened the door for her to take on lovers. A sick bastard.... But hey, it only a fiction story but there's nothing exciting here. Just an average tale of infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wrong category.

Fetish is that way ——>

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5* of stupid

colbertkidcolbertkid2 months ago

Can't comment on the story. Spelling mistake in the title, wrong use of quiet, and use of wrong tense in second line.

That's as far as I got before I gave up.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What’s a Gazbo? Spelling please? Editors letting another one through!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x2 months ago

Editing! You couldn't even bother to get the title right! "Gazbo?"

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Poorly written….stupid plot….incoherent.

.

Poster child for a 1 * offering.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not worth the effort

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

It’s gazebo you ignorant fuck. Just what I’d expect from a cuck author.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Stupid crap

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Didn't finish reading. Almost didn't get past tge misspelling in the title, in fact. The writing went downhill from there.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A rambling bunch of crap. Jeez at least try and tie it together with a story line of theme. Utter shit.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I should have read the tags...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My wife enjoys sunbathing in our yard. The next door neighbors have a son who I’ve caught spying on her a few times. I began to ask her why she doesn’t just lay out naked. I told her that with out fence, no one could see her. She started first by going topless. I say Ethan watching her and rubbing his dick in his basketball shorts. Then I finally convinced her to go nude and that first day I saw Ethan actually jerk off while watching her. I can’t wait for summer to get here.

Reader1225Reader12252 months ago

I was so willing her to cum as she was being fingered, her nipples kissed, getting hot regaling her stories AND being watched by Mr Jenkins…mmm… As a female reader, I felt a bit let down.

Nb he was kissing her nipples and fingering her at the same time as slipping his thumb into her ass? Wouldn’t his thumb have been at her clit instead unless he was contorted?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The grammar issues were annoying, but I tried to overlook them. But when it went from a teasing wife to such a cucky situation, you lost me......

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why stay married to somebody that does not respect and love you for what you are! I can guarantee that she is physically not that special, there are thousands of as good or better women out there. There is no reason for him to stick around.

James G 5James G 52 months ago

You should learn a new hobby. Knots, for instance. I'd suggest what the Victorians called a "collar," also sometimes called a "running knot."

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I am sure they have a great relationship other than sex. So, I see nothing wrong with a husband letting his wife find sexual pleasure outside of their marriage as long as it satisfies her sexual needs. My wife has a much higher sexual drive then I do, so we have talked about finding a man that can give her more of what she needs. Hopefully we can find a guy we can trust soon. I really believe it will help our marriage in the long run.

WargamerWargamer2 months ago

Fucking awful story

1/5

YouamiYouamiabout 2 months ago

The husband character appears to be submissive cuckold who apparently cannot get the job done at home. He has to rely on other well-hung strangers to fuck his wife then jerks off to hearing all the gory details. Both husband and wife are pond scum...enough said

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous