The New Girl - A Man's Perspective Ch. 06

Story Info
A late night at the office starts the way Jeff hoped.
3.2k words
4.41
3.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Late Night at the Office

As I walk into my office still reminiscing on the events of these past few days, sipping my coffee, I work, but of course I zone out wondering if she will be in today. It's now 9:30 and I haven't seen her or heard her. No matter what day it is, you can hear her cheery laughter always trying to make someone smile. I try to put it out of my mind and get to work. Before I know it 2 hours pass. It's not 11:30am. I went down to the cafeteria and take an early lunch. Maybe I'll ask around if there is an Amy that works on my floor? I head to the elevator, looking around, attempting to be inconspicuously searching for the sexual angel from last. I hit the call button for the elevator, and Bill from accounting walks up.

"Hey Sport! How's it going?" he said enthusiastically.

"Hey, Bill. Going good. How about you?" I said.

Bill is that guy who talks to everyone, even in the men's restroom. Total extrovert, and opposite of me. The elevator door opens and we step in. We rode 3 floors down and stopped at another floor and the door opened. Jim, the maintenance guy, steps in.

"Jimbo!" Bill said, as expected.

"Jim," I add.

"Good morning, fella's," Jim said.

"Busy day so far?" I ask.

"Yep. Been fixing up the corner office in marketing for the newbie. She's cute too. Blonde hair, pretty face, amazing body. I forget her name, though," he said.

That was exactly what I was looking for. I didn't even have to ask. Marketing. He has to be talking about Amy. I may decide to extend my lunch and make my way up to the 4th floor. I walk off the 4th floor elevator (it's a good thing I had a telecom work ticket for this floor, thank God for the minor miracles) and see Margo, our Marketing receptionist. She is everyone's grandmother.

"Good morning, sweetie," she said as I walked up to the desk with my IT iPad.

"Good morning, Margo! Did you change something, because you look younger everyday I see you," I said, smiling.

"Oh, Jeffery, you really know how to sweet talk the ladies," she giggles.

"Only you darlin'," I said, grinning, "You have a good day!"

"You too, sweetie," she said.

As I walk into the marketing office space, I glance at my iPad to see details on the work ticket to find the office number, and I head in that direction. I walked to the opposite corner of the floor; I kept thinking I heard her voice and her laugh. I look around but don't see her anywhere. As I walk into the office on the ticket I look around and admire, with a bit of envy, the size of the office, the large windows and amount of light pouring in.

'Jesus, this office is bigger than my apartment!' I think to myself, 'Whoever is getting this is one lucky bastard.'

I check in on the iPad and set it down, scrolling through the laundry list of items to complete.

"Ok, so, I need to install their web access to the backbone, make sure their bandwidth is fast enough, install a cable modem (not sure what that's all about, but ok) and the 65 in flatscreen tv sitting in here, Wi-Fi phone service, and install the phone. Easy enough. Guess I'll go grab tools and get to work," I said out loud.

Walking back to the office with the box of tools and equipment needed to complete this work ticket, I again thought I heard Amy's contagious laughter. And again, I looked around, scanning the office space to see if I could spot her. Nothing. She was nowhere to be found. I walked back into the office, set the toolbox down and hung the tv on the wall specified wall location directly in front of where the desk faces. I assumed it's for zoom meetings with long distance clients and an extra computer monitor. 10 minutes later, the tv was up and powered on. Next step was under the desk running ethernet cables from the access point to the correct locations, one being the tv. As I was under the desk I spaced out. Once again, Amy has taken over my mind.

It disappointed me I hadn't seen or heard from her today, and more so because she said she would be here, yet it's now 2pm and there has been no sign of her. I try to push it from my mind and keep working. I'd like to go home at a decent time today, but this ticket will take all afternoon. There it was again! Her laugh! I know I heard it this time. It became louder and thought I heard her voice too! Should I crawl out from under this desk and look again, or just ignore it and keep working? I don't know. Just a quick glance wouldn't hurt anything. I have to connect the cable to the tv, anyway. Suddenly the laughter is in this office. It startled me and I hit my head on the desk when I tried to stand up. [BANG]

"Fuck!" I said out loud.

I stood up and rubbed the back of my head and looked out the window.

'I need a new job,' I thought.

"Jeff?" someone behind me called out.

I spun around thinking it was one of my supervisors, only to discover it was not my supervisor. It was Amy. I stopped dead in my tracks, mouth agape and eyes wide.

"Amy," I said, "this is YOUR office?"

"Yeah, this is my new office! I move in on Wednesday. Are you ok? I heard the thud and ran in here to check it out," she said.

I took my hand off the back of my head and timidly looked at it then glanced down at the desk.

"Oh, uh yeah. I'm fine. Just a minor bump on the head," I said, trying not to draw attention to the headache that formed.

"You sure? Let me see. A bump like that could cause a concussion. Maybe you should go to the doctor," she asked.

She walked towards me and raised her hands to look. Her touch took me back to last night. Her touch immediately made me melt, and I turned into that timid young man again.

"I had fun last night," she whispered, "I slept like a baby after you left. Did you sleep any better after the massage and blowing your load twice inside me? My pussy has been soaked since last night, thanks to you."

She giggled.

'Fuck...' I thought, but just smiled and said, "yes, I slept better than usual. I needed that stress relief more than I thought, apparently."

My cock grew hard in my pants and it was pretty obvious. She backed up a step around me, then sat back on her desk and looked at me with a half smile and her arms to her side gripping the edge of her desk. Her eyes blazed with lust as she looked up at me, then down at the desk, then back up at me.

"Tell me, do you think this ticket will carry into after hours," she asked me, speaking in code.

"No, it shouldn't. I can have it finished up by 4. There's not that much on this tic-oooooooh... Well, I mean, of course, if I don't run into connectivity issues," I said, knowing now what she was saying.

"Ok, so I'll just check back with you about 4:50 and see what progress you've made. How's that sound," she asked, and winked as she said it.

"Yeah... yeah, that sounds good," I responded and smiled back at her.

"Perfect," she said, "see you in a couple hours then."

And she walked out. I stood there for a minute thinking about how we could get caught and how we could both lose out jobs. 'Fuck, what have I got myself into...' ran through my head as I knelt back under the desk and ran cables.

At 4:30 I received a text from dad, "Hey son! How about wings and beer tonight? My treat. We can watch the basketball game. Let me know. -Dad"

'Damn it,' I thought, and responded with "Hey dad. I'm sorry, but I can't tonight. I've been working on an IT ticket since 1:30 this afternoon. It's a big one. New install for our new marketing director. My boss says it has to be finished tonight. Raincheck?"

"I see. They work you to the bone. I'm not sure that's the place for you anymore. But that's ok. Raincheck? Call me later if you're off before 9. You know I go to bed early. Later, bub!" he said.

Poor dad. I wish I could be there but there's something I need to have again. 4:50 on the dot Amy walks in.

"Hey you," she says with hidden excitement, "So, what have I got in here?"

"Uh, well, in layperson's terms, you have full internet and intranet access, and cable. I'm not sure why you wanted the cable, but it was on the ticket so I got it hooked up and working," I said, trying not to stare at her tits about to pop out of her half unbuttoned shirt.

"Am I able to cast from my phone or computer to the tv," she added.

"You should be able to, yes. I haven't tested that yet," I said, and pulled out my phone from my pocket.

She touched my arm and said, "wait, let me try."

She winked at me and held up, opened it up and asked how to cast.

"Well, first you have to select something to cast. A video or screen mirroring," I said, "I'll show you."

"Mmm, ok. Show me, please, Jeff," she said, displaying that seductive look that always makes my cock hard every time. My cock started to stir in my pants.

"O-ok, uh, yeah, so, select a video from youtube, as an example. Play the video and select the "cast" button, right here. Then, boom, it's playing on the tv. See? Simple," I stammered.

Jesus, she makes me nervous, but I love it. The video popped up on the tv. Amy turned to me looking like a kid on christmas.

"I love this! It's perfect," Amy said enthusiastically.

I knew she would like it. She customized the work ticket to suit her exact needs. I also don't half-ass my work.

"Ok, so let me try this," she said, holding out her hand for the phone.

I handed it to her, and she asked, "Now, again, I can cast any video I want to the tv, right?"

"Yes, any video, or you can use your laptop and plug directly into the tv from your desk," I said.

I couldn't help but stare at her with lust in my eyes.

"Hmm, ok, let's see here..." she said, scrolling through her phone to find the perfect video to play on the tv.

"How about this one," she asked, glancing at me then back at her phone.

Suddenly, I hear moaning. Like porn moaning. Loud orgasmic moaning. I look up to see a woman, a very hot woman, impaling herself with a double-ended dildo.

"Oh, my god! What are you doing? You can't play that in here, Amy!" I said.

I reached for the remote on her desk, but she picked it up at the last second. Turning to her, I freak out.

"Fuck, you're going to get us both fired! Do you realize that," I said, rather loudly, to her.

She looked at me and cocks her head to the side and said, "Jeffery, I am the director of marketing. I have full permission to do all necessary research to satisfy a client. This is research."

I turned and walked to the opposite wall with my hand on my forehead, then turned back and said, "but I don't! I can't morally or legally install telecom equipment, knowing it will be used to watch porn. Well, there goes my job. Great. Guess I'll go grab a box just in case I get fired tomorrow."

With my palm over my face and my other arm crossed over my chest and tucked underneath my opposite elbow, I whispered, "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," to myself.

Why? Why did this have to happen to me? Why couldn't it have happened to Trent? He's a jackass who doesn't know shit about IT and only got his position because his great uncle is the company VP!

Amy walked over and put her hand on my arm, "Hey, ok, I'll turn it off. If anyone questions you, put the blame all on me. You did your job. I made you stay in here so I could learn how to use it and make sure it all worked. None of this is your fault. Jeff, did you hear me?"

I looked up with a frustrated face and sighed, "yes, I heard you. But that doesn't change the fact you played porn, rather loudly, on your office tv with other people right outside the door still working. This is supposed to be used for work only. I'm obligated to remind you of that."

She gazed at me apologetically.

"You're right. I'm sorry. It's off. I hope you can forgive me? Hey, how about we go get a bite to eat? My treat," she said, hopeful that I would accept despite my obvious irritation and embarrassment.

"Yeah, ok, fine. That's, that's fine. I'm starving anyway, and wherever we go will be much better than what I would have eaten at home," I said.

"Excellent. Let me grab my coat and purse. Just a sec. Then we will go back to your desk and grab your coat. I'll drive also," she said.

She grabbed a long black coat and tied it around her waist and turned to me, raising her hands and spinning, then stopped facing away from me.

"So, what do you think, Jeff," she asked, looking back at me then down directing my eyes to her pert ass.

"Looks good," I said.

I didn't know what she wanted me to say. I mean, it was a coat. As she turned back around, I imagined her wearing nothing under her coat and her heels, then untying it seductively, revealing all her delicious curves to me. 'Maybe she will sometime,' I thought as she walked towards me, grabbed my hand and we walked out of her office. 'Maybe...'

As we walked out of the office, I noticed it was deserted. Everyone was gone except Carl, the janitor. He was mopping up the 4th floor elevator lobby.

"Goodnight, you two," he said as we entered the elevator.

"Goodnight, Carl," we both said at the same time.

She turned to me and giggled. It still irritated me about earlier, but I got over it rather quickly just being with her. I still don't know what spell she has me under, but I hope it never stops. The elevator door opened to the underground parking garage, and we stepped out. The garage was also deserted, except for her car. A white Escalade with blacked-out windows and 28 inch chrome rims. 'Show off,' I thought as I smirked and quietly scoffed.

"Are you laughing at my car, Jeff," she asked, with a sarcastic tone and a smirk.

"Not laughing," I said, "I just figured a marketing director of a firm this large would drive a European car, like a Mercedes or BMW. That's all."

She laughed out loud, and said, "So that's what you think of me. I see."

She unlocked the doors, and we got in. The interior was white leather. Pristine and sharp. I'm not saying it amazed me, but I was a little impressed.

"So, what's a guy like you in the mood for?" she asked.

I caught myself because the first thing that came to my mind almost slipped out. Not that she would have been offended.

"Steak and Lobster," I said in a sarcastic tone, turning to see her reaction.

"Ok! Steak & lobster it is then" she said, matching my sarcasm.

I smiled and said, "honestly, I'm not sure. I was planning on just heating a frozen pizza when I got home."

She gave a concerned look and said, "Jeffery, we need to work on that. I'll help you."

"Ok, good luck," I said, laughing.

"How about Italian? You like lasagna, don't you," she asked.

"I love lasagna. My mom used to make it a lot," I said.

"Great! I know the perfect place," she said, driving out of the garage.

We pulled up in front of the restaurant, and I looked at the facade.

"I've never been here," I said.

She had a smile on her face and was looking back at me.

"I figured. This isn't really the sort of place single guys go. This is more of a date restaurant. But this isn't a date, is it? I mean, we are still working," she asked in her typical rhetorical tone.

"Oh, yes, of course. This is a work dinner. Absolutely," I said again, sarcastically.

We walked inside and the host sat us at a dimly lit corner both.

"Thanks, Marco," she said.

He nodded and responded with, "il mio piacere, Amy. E' sempre meraviglioso vederti." That's "My pleasure, Amy. It's always wonderful to see you," in Italian.

Marco was the son of the owners of De Luca's Italian Cuisine. Amy was evidently a regular here. We ordered and our food came fairly fast. I had the lasagna and a beer and she had the chicken carbonara and her favorite white wine. Why had I never ventured out and found this place? It was amazing! I'll definitely be back, hopefully with her. As we sat and ate, we chatted about life and our families, bitched about work and Bill from accounting. We both agreed he is a total jackass, but he is one hell of an accountant.

"Hey there Sport," I mocked as our server, Dominic, checked on us.

Amy laughed so hard she almost spat her wine across the table. That made me laugh. We finished up and headed back to the office. On our way back, she asked if I would help her set up her computer so she could start working tomorrow instead of next week. I agreed. We pulled into the garage and I noticed Carl's truck was gone.

"Looks like it's just us tonight," Amy said. "I guess so," I said. I didn't know what was going to happen up there in her office, but I knew I was about to find out.

'Did she plan this or is it all coincidence,' I wondered. I observed we were, in fact, the only vehicle in the garage. My cock stirred, thinking of what we could do being the only two people left in the building, including the night janitors and cleaners. 'Something is up,' I thought as we walked up to the door.

"Does anyone know we are here?" I asked.

"I don't know. I do know that it doesn't matter. I have access whenever I want. We have work to do. So if anyone asks, I asked you to help me. Deal?" she said.

I looked at her, somewhat concerned. She gave me a reassuring smile and giggled.